Midwest Earth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So does Sabrina have a voice?" Tom inquired.

That got him a shy glance from Sabrina and an elbow in the ribs from Peyton.

"My girl talks with her eyes." Melina explained.

She sat up and observed her new friends with a measure of flirtatious glances. She came across as someone who liked to mix innocence with sensuality. She was dressed like a showgirl and Peyton was quick to disapprove by shooting her the odd glance now and again, but Sabrina did not seem fazed in any way.

"We have always known that Sabrina had a high IQ, She has a brain for details. In groups she's as quiet as a mouse, but catch her one on one and you'll think she has two personalities."

Sabrina tried not to blush by averting her attention from the group but it was too late. She did not take to compliments too well, nor attention, unless of course she was kicking her legs up in the air for a bunch of drunks. Over all that noise and commotion, she was impenetrable, and they were like water strider's in her pond. She never danced alone until her troupe packed up like the others.

"So, why is it so dead in this town anyway?" Peyton asked. Tom could detect a lack of interest in her voice, so that meant she was trying to stir up trouble if that helped crack open the happy exterior of Sabrina, who was smart enough to know Tom was not single. She may have been the shorter of the two, but she had a bite on her that could maul an ear if need be, and she wouldn't have to give up no belt afterwards, not that one was on the line from her side. she had to admit though, Sabrina was annoyingly attractive, even to her.

"Our surrounding habitat is not ideal for animal life like it is in Dawson. Thats where the trappers go when they are thirsty, need to rest or watch a show. That town is pretty much a trading post. We used to have a community of ranchers but their cattle was stolen and set free."

"Maybe someone from Dawson wanted a full house."

"Maybe." She sighed. "Once Henry turned down our application for his railroads to pass along here, I figured this really was the end of the road. Most of everyone up sticks and left. Emigrated towards Dawson or wherever. Now all we get is weary traveler's like yourselves and gun slingers."

Melina led Tom and Peyton to a ground floor room at the back of the saloon and fllled the tub with water in case they needed a bath. She turned around on her way out and put a tit that popped out of the side of her dungaree back in, like it was incidental. Tom already had a rock in his pants that Peyton was sitting on, and she knew it was not because of her.

"If you want to find out how to return home, you might be better off heading for Dawson. Henry is the man you want" She explained.

The lantern light began to flicker and dim in the Saloon and before long it was out and the saloon was encased in darkness. Since they arrived the sky had been full of stars, and nothing had changed. Tom wondered if daylight would ever come but doubted it.

He lay on the bed and listened to Peyton getting undressed behind a partition dressing screen in the corner of the room. He watched how she flung her top and pants over the low roof of the screen, and could see the outline of her body through it. He whipped out his cock and let it rise. It felt good to release it once in a while.

Peyton came out wearing nothing and twirled about to impress him.

"Did your sister have these?" She taunted pushing her perky tits out. It was a disappointing thing for her to say about his deceased sister but he liked it.

Tom stroked his dick. He realized he hadn't had sex with his girlfriend in a while, and he wanted to let her say anything she pleased in this moment. If he didn't, he wouldn't be getting any tonight. Peyton clambered onto the bed on all fours, her tits swaying from side to side.

"Are my titties better than your sister's Tom?" She teased pursing her lips around the hood on my dick.

"Yes."

She pursed even more and found the loose flesh of his hood inserted partially inside her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down lightly, just sucking on the hood and nothing more.

"I'm glad she's dead." She smiled.

Tom agreed, but only because he was too horny to think rationally. He would happily have fucked her corpse up the ass all night long with Peyton saying whispering such things in his ears. I just turned him on even more. His dick throbbed and would penetrate the cadavers chilly ring without much trouble. It would feel cold and jelly like as he fucked it and the he would shoot his load inside of her.

He smiled with Peyton to let her know he was on her side and she squeezed his thighs and pulled his hood back. Her tongue dabbed at his piss hole and she inserted the tip inside his slit. This was only possible because of his big helmet. He loved the way she penetrated him.

"Yes Peyton!" He moaned.

Peyton could do a lot of things with her tongue, and what Tom loved the most was the licks which barely touched his skin. She liked to lick quietly and watch the changing expressions of lust on his face as she performed oral sex. His foreskin was soft and stretchy, and she worked slowly at the tip, taking her sweet time. She held his floppy dick with one hand, using the other to habitually toss her hair back, and sometimes play with his balls. She would cup them as if they were the most precious things in the world.

"Mmm you taste good." she confessed with a husky voice.

Peyton pulled on his foreskin and bit on his hood, stretching it until he winced. She sucked on the underside of his cock and lubricated it. Tom looked up at the spinning fan; even at night it was hot. It wasn't just Peyton's voice which was funny, but his as well. It came from drinking ice cold drinks, and he was already beginning to feel thirsty again. The problem of obtaining liquid was solved with the bar being through the narrow corridor from the room. He could grab a bottle but did not want to drink it warm. so where was the ice?

Tom had seen a few cowboy flicks, enough to know that gunslingers ha to fuck their whores quickly. he had seen many times how often a man was having sex one minute and the next the door would burst open and he would be picking out slugs from his chest. Peyton noticed his dick had shrunk a little and then took the whole thing in her mouth. She had a gluey mouth that was full of sticky saliva.

"Mmmm you like that?" she said sucking his cock from base to tip and bobbing her head up and down faster. her tongue was very fidgety; never keeping still. Sometimes it was underneath and other times on the roof of her mouth, and when she pulled out, her tongue circled his helmet and her lips pursed the flesh around his slit.

"Muah." She kissed affectionately, stroking his long creamy dick.

She pursed her lips and kissed and pursed again over and over until precum oozed out of the slit. Sucked it all off and gulped it down though it was only a little bit. She covered his helmet with his foreskin and sucked on his dick that way for a bit, still quiet as ever. Tom stretched his toes and opened his legs, hoping for more dirty talk but it never came. Peyton seemed to be happy with his admission that she was hotter than his dead sister. He intended to keep her jealous just to maintain the high level of intercourse that they enjoyed. He felt bad about talking about Carla like he did but he never felt she was far away. She was probably in the room now, watching him have sex with the girl she despised, and she consented to his use of her, just so it would drive Peyton crazy. He would have to stop one day because his future was with the living and not the dead.

"Thats good babe." He moaned clutching at bedsheets.

"Mmmm you like my mouth?" She sucked.

"yes, I love your lusty mouth." He moaned.

"do you love me?" She sucked.

"I love you." He moaned harder.

She deep throated him without any trouble and was moving up and down faster and faster. Tom was reaching his climax and had made a mess of the bedsheets with his tightening fists.

"I'M GONNA CUM PEYTON!!!"

She put her face in front of his cock and it began to pulsate and lock onto its target.

"OH MYY JEEEZ!!" He cried as his spunk splattered all over her face. He creamed her completely and she was drenched in cum. she got up and checked it out in a mirror. Then she lay down beside Tom and straddled her. He leaned in and began licking off his cum on her face. There was so much, he could not quite believe it, but Peyton insisted he swallowed it all.

When he was done she kissed his lips and they applied light pecks to one another's lips. He really loved her and her hot lips. She opened her mouth and he put his finger inside. She closed her trap and sucked on it. If he had some syrup, they could play a game but they would have to wait a little longer for that kind of play.

She eased open her legs as he bit into her nipples. His hands running off the slick slope of her thighs, requesting her to open her legs further. Although he had just blown his load he was ready for the next round like the horny man he was. He began stabbing at her pussy but his dick was shriveled and sedate.

"Your sister was a slut." she confessed.

It made Tom mad and his dick excited. He slotted it into her cunt and slowly penetrated her. The fan provided adequate cooling to his back as he pounded her cunt. The bed was creaking and threatened to collapse under them but they kept going.

"You like that bitch!" He said as he drove his big meat pole into her wet, moist cunt hole.

"Y-yeah." She murmured in a state of expanding arousal.

He rode her for a good while and her legs had been slowly migrating outwards until they stuck up in the air without any support, seemingly frozen in place. she stroked the top of her vulva as his cock slammed in and out relentlessly. She was ready to orgasm when he stopped. He could tell she was about ready to explode but pulled out of her and patted her moist clitoris. her legs returned to the bed and Tom kissed her thighs. He stroked the full length of them as if he was applying oil, but they were slick from the sweat.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Mmmm" She moaned rubbing her pussy. He removed her hand and replaced it with his tongue. He kissed her flaps and the darted his tongue inside her cunt. She arched her back as he tongue fucked her and writhed and squirmed in ecstasy. He knew she needed more work, like most girls, like Carla would have.

"Tom, can you fuck my butt?" She asked politely.

He slid his slick body along hers until he reached her perky tits. The two cones had tan lines, being pale in a small triangular patch surrounding her areola'a. It was like that because she wore these tiny bikini bras under her clothes all the time. Once in the comfort of her home, she would take off her top and parade around in the skimpy wear. Her parents did not seem to mind, though Tom had caught her father showing a stiff one on a few occasions. It was a good thing Peyton was not into incest according to her lover. He groped and kneaded her tits and then sucked licked the salt from them one tit at a time. he made sure her breasts were gleaming at the end of it, but with his saliva. She watched him, amused by his fascination with her twin globes, it never ceased to amaze her. She wondered if she wold have felt the same were she a man. He tapped the side of her breasts to watch them quiver -- that went on for a good while because he was in a trance like state.

"Tom?" She begged.

He lurched up and kissed her sweetly on the lips before turning her on her stomach. He got up and dragged her legs so they stuck out of the bed half way and the stroked on his dick to get it going. He imagined the sight of his sister drowning and Peyton just pushing her further down into the water with her feet. She had a foot on his sisters head and Carla could not do anything except panic and then drown. The last expression on her face being one of surprise and fear.

BOING!!

Tom grinned and thanked Carla as he spread her bum cheeks. He pushed his helmet into his girlfriends anal ring and spat on it to help ease himself in. Once inside Peyton was moaning loudly. It hurt and she loved it. Moments later he was easing himself in and out the whole length of his long creamy shaft and Peyton was grunting and asking him to hurt her.

"FUCK ME HARDER!!" She screamed.

He opened her legs and began pounding her ass like he did her pussy earlier. The bed was creaking like crazy and Peyton was in sheer ecstasy. It was her first anal and it was amazing.

"FUCK ME HARDER!!!! HARDER!!!"

"YES! YES! YES!" Tom grunted in reply. He slapped her ass and placed his hands on the small of her back as he continued his siege. They felt like rabbits going at it without any restraint.

"OH YES MOTHER FUCKER!! OH YES!!" She screamed and then once more before her pussy exploded. Juices flowing out everywhere. Tom gasped and marveled at the mess she was making.

"OH FUCK!! OH FUCK!! ... Ohh fuck." She yelled and then felt her back ease and her head slump into the pillow. She was completely spent and Tom was even more so He pulled out his dick and was able to squirt a little bit of cum all over her dirty ass. He rubbed it into her cheeks meticulously, ensuring it was inside the cracks as well.

He slapped her ass cheeks a few times as she lay still as if dead. "So, what's the plan?" He asked her, coming around to lay beside her heaving body. She gave a muffled reply but Tom knew it was quite simple -- they had to find Henry Stiller, and find out how he was going to help them get back to Earth, but somehow Tom figured it wasn't going to be that straight forward.

12