Midwest Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whatnow221
whatnow221
1,055 Followers

With the same impulsiveness that caused her to expose her mother's chest, Diane, her face set with determination and indignation, walked up to her mother from behind. She quickly reached her hands to her mother's sides, grasped the pajama pants and yanked them down. In response, and out of sheer surprise, Sandy turned around quickly. The result was that Diane, who was still bent over from pulling down her mother's pants, was confronted with her mother's messy underwear at eye level.

Sandy's white cotton panties were translucent from the gathered fluids. Semen and pussy fluids had also seeped down the inside of Sandy's thighs. Diane gaped in astonishment as a glob of thick fluid started to form a drip at the center of her mother's panties, right where her sexhole was located. As the drip slowly gathered momentum towards the floor, Diane dropped to her knees. She was not consciously aware of her actions at this point. She was simply reacting to the inner sexual compulsions that had been stimulated by her taboo discoveries. Diane vaguely knew she was in a state of abandonment, acting purely out of sexual drive, but she did not care to stop and think things out. She was simply overcome by the captivating scene of her mother's sexbox and the accompanying smells.

Still without fully considering the situation, Diane reached out and cupped her mother's messy vulva. She felt the pulsing warmth of her mother's quim, and the huge amounts of sperm gathered on her panties, thighs and also surely, inside her vagina. Diane had had sex before, but had never encountered this much of a mess after someone came inside of her. Her mind flashed on the idea that they had somehow involved another man, or had sex multiple times in a row. Neither thought did anything to calm the fire in her own loins.

Sandy and Chris could do nothing but look on as Diane grabbed the sides of her mother's panties and pulled them down. Strings of cum trailed from her mother's pussy opening as the underwear unstuck and was drawn away from the skin. Now the gap between Sandy's outer lips did not reveal her red inner pussy lips, as it normally might. Instead there was an obvious accumulation of white goo slowly sliding out of the now unblocked passageway. Diane put two fingers together and dipped them into her mom's vagina, drawing out another glob of her brother's semen. Simply fascinated by the amount of the stuff, Diane wiped the glob off on her mom's thigh and went back to push her fingers even deeper into the gaping vagina. This time, her fingers felt the walls of her mom's pussy violently contract as Sandy cried out in pleasure. "Ohhh-oh-oh my god!" gasped Sandy, while her daughter's fingers stimulated her pussy to yet another wracking orgasm. Diane looked on with her fingers in her mother's pussy, as the legs in front of her wobbled, struggling to support her body amidst the torrent of pleasure.

No longer driven by suspicion or disgust, Diane yielded completely to the pleasure of getting her mother off. Diane had never touched a woman intimately before, but from her own masturbations she knew what would be pleasurable for her mom. Keeping her fingers buried in her mom's sloppy hole, Diane moved her lips to her mother's clitoris and firmly kissed it. Then she opened her lips and tongued her mother's pleasure button, while she sucked it gently. She could taste the salty semen overlaying the more unfamiliar taste of female sex. Diane's mouth effected a complete overload of stimulation for her oversexed mother. Losing all control, Sandy shrieked and gasped as the orgasms followed one after another, each one more devastatingly intense than the one before it. Finally, Sandy's knees completely buckled and she slid down the front of the counter, collapsing in a heap near her kneeling daughter.

Diane gathered herself and came to realize that she was kneeling on the floor, with two fingers still stuck in her mother's cunny, while her brother looked on with a mixture of utter shock and sheer delight. As usual it did not take long for her to decide on a course of action. She gently removed her fingers and grabbed her mother by the forearm.

"Come on, help me with her," Diane said to her brother.

They removed Sandy's pj's and panties from around her ankles. Diane let Chris hold on to them, as he appeared to be interested in their contents. Then they both took an arm and led their astonished mother upstairs to the master bedroom. After helping Sandy lie down, Chris simply stood there, with his cock obscenely tenting his sweatpants.

Diane, of course, was the more composed, despite the fact that she was newer to incest than her older brother. "Well then, I suppose we have some catching up to do" she said as she reached out and grabbed her brother's member. They both looked down at Sandy, who was sitting up now, smiling at her two beautiful children.

"Come here, you two," Sandy said as she scooted to the other side of the bed. "I want to be able to watch."

Chris looked down at Diane and brushed her hair back with his hand. He pulled her into a deep, wet, very unbrotherly kiss, mashing lips and tongue against one another. Then he grabbed the bottom of her button-up shirt and pulled upwards with enough force to smoothly pop all of the buttons off and pull the shirt over her head. Underneath, her huge breasts were constrained only by a tight-fitting t-shirt, with her obviously excited nipples clearly outlined by the thin, strained fabric. Chris quickly dispatched the tshirt with similarly animalistic passion. He was unconcerned with anything besides revealing the naked body of his gorgeous younger sister. Diane meanwhile shuffled out of her shorts, revealing no panties, and almost as quickly, but with less vigor, she pulled off her brothers remaining clothes.

Sandy watched as her two children disrobed. Diane's breasts were a sight to behold. They seemed to defy gravity, as her nipples proudly pointed up, capping a mountainous amount of flesh that, for all their heft, appeared buoyant and firm. She also noticed her daughter's inner pussy lips were peaking out, revealing her sexual excitement at the prospect of fucking her handsome brother.

As her two kids moved to the bed, Sandy watched as Diane lay down and spread her legs lasciviously, offering herself for her brother's pleasure. Diane's hand reached down to stroke Chris' cock, but his cock couldn't get any harder, or bigger. Its bulbous purple head looked like it could not possibly fit into Diane's demure, well-kempt pussy. But as Sandy looked on, that's just what happened.

Chris' passion had been building throughout the mind-blowing breakfast scene that unfolded before him. Now his mind was intent on nothing but the rising pleasure in his loins as he pounded into Diane's tight, sweet pussy. With each thrust into her pussy, liquids sloughed off of the sides of his cock by her tight pussy, causing a bubbly sex-milk to accumulate on the edges of Diane's pussy lips. Watching intently, Sandy was mesmerized by the disappearance and reappearance of Chris' cock. Impulsively, Sandy reached out to scoop some of the accumulation on her daughter's lips, and greedily fed it to herself. Her daughter tasted delicious.

Otherwise, Sandy was content to allow the young sibling lovers to pound away. Her only intervention was to softly rub Diane's neck and ear, for which she received in exchange a smile and a wink from her beautiful daughter. Chris was lost to this world, striving only for release. The conspiratorial smile of mother and daughter confirmed their illicit joy at harnessing the sexual beast that they hadn't realized had been hidden in their plain sight. No jealousy was apparent, as both women felt joy in the other's sexual satisfaction.

As Chris approached orgasm he pistoned in and out of Diane with an almost unbelievable ferocity. His muscular frame used its entire advantage with each stroke, causing the bed to shake and shiver under the rhythmic pressure. Diane had never been fucked so hard. Her legs were spread as wide as possible, and with each of her brother's strokes, she lifted her pussy slightly to allow him the deepest possible access. His cock almost touched her cervix at its deepest. And Diane thrilled with each stroke as his pelvis slammed into her clit, eliciting small involuntary shrieks of pleasure from the back of her throat.

Soon the sounds grew to a crescendo as Chris's cock was no more than a blur of activity thrusting into Diane's quim. Diane's little shrieks rounded out into a sustained gutteral moan, indicating that the buildup of lust had peaked in a momentous orgasm for the young girl. Her whole body shook as the pulse of pleasure drove outwards from her sexual epicenter. Sandy observed her daughter's shoulder's push back, thrusting her jiggling breasts upward as she reveled in her pleasurable full-body muscle contractions.

The orgasm caused Diane's pussy to clench tightly around Chris' cock, driving him to the final level of lust, from which he could not return without orgasming. During those few seconds of the final wave of pleasure before he came, Chris ferociously pounded her box. Then finally, his muscles tightened and he shoved into her as deeply as he could. There his cock bobbed and jerked within her tight confines, flooding her small pussy with his semen.

When Chris finally collapsed in relief and exhaustion he landed softly on her bountiful breasts. At that Sandy moved over to stroke and kiss both of her sweaty, but satisfied, kids. While they recovered from their exertions Chris stayed on top of Diane, and his cock remained inside her pussy, and their mother nestled up close beside them. The almost undifferentiated tangle of bodies and skin emitted a collective chorus of satisfied hums and mews.

While Chris and Diane floated together through their post-orgasmic dream universe, Sandy, who had had some time to recover, began to wonder where all this might be leading. Chris' homecoming had proven to be a powerful sexual awakening, and one that Sandy was surely grateful for. But she was already considering what consequences might be in store for her very loving family.

whatnow221
whatnow221
1,055 Followers
12