Midwest Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whatnow221
whatnow221
1,055 Followers

Diane, of course, stopped complaining as her brother ministered to the legs that were so cramped just a moment before. It was all she could do to suppress any moans, since she was a complete sucker for a good leg massage. She found Chris' strong hands were well up to the task of kneading her leg muscles quite pleasurably.

As time went on, Chris became a bit more adventurous. He took any opportunity when Rob was clearly focusing on the road to touch his sister's pussy through her bunched up short shorts. It was more of a tease because he didn't dare rub her for very long, but it was a fun erotic game, and it had him quite stiff.

Sandy sensed a change in the atmosphere in the backseat. So she shifted around to look back and see what the kids were up to. She was not surprised to see that Diane had found a way for Chris to give her pleasure, despite the fact that she was supposedly in the "uncomfortable" seat. Sandy found herself envious of Chris' strong hands working Diane's naked legs, and wished that she was in her daughter's position.

As Sandy was turned around observing them, Diane decided to be a little naughty. She grabbed Chris' hand and pulled it to her pussy, pressing it against her mound. She saw her mother notice the forbidden touching, and liked the fact that there was nothing Sandy could do about it. The naughtiness of the situation and the physical stimulation of her pussy made Diane horny. It was also sort of fun to tease her mom like this, and in such close proximity to her dad. Sandy was obviously still very concerned that Rob should surmise anything about their recent incestuousness. But Diane was obviously much less worried, since she alone knew that her father was far from uncompromised himself.

As Sandy's concerned gaze was still on her son's hand pressing her daughter's quim, Chris decided to take it to another level. He slid his fingers under Diane's shorts and thong and started to directly massage her pussy lips. There was little room to do anything besides rub her lips and press her clit, but that was enough to make Diane's eyes roll back in pleasure. It also made Sandy's eyes widen in fear. Chris didn't tempt fate for very long, but the illicit touching made mother, son and daughter even more horny. Rob continued to drive in ignorance, contented by his own imaginings of his daughter's little vagina, even as his son played with it not three feet behind him.

Arriving at the fairgrounds, the whole family was sexually aroused. Both father and son emerged from the car hesitantly, trying to conceal their hard-ons. Sandy and Diane could do little to conceal the visual evidence of their arousal, as their nipples clearly poked through their tops. Diane especially looked absolutely lascivious. There was no doubt that more than a few eyes would be drawn to her prominent breasts capped by her obviously hard nipples. But the first pair of eyes to survey her charms belonged to her father, who could not hide his interest in his daughter as she stepped out of the car into the bright, hot summer day.

Entering the fairgrounds, the family stopped and surveyed the hustle and bustle of food and fun. As usual, Diane was the first to come up with an idea of what to do.

"Ooh," she crooned, in her most girlish voice. "I wanna take a ride on the ferris wheel. Would you be my partner daddy?"

Rob was thrilled. He loved how she had begun calling him daddy in her girlish voice. It was as if the soundwaves she projected went straight to his cock, making it harder, and harder to conceal as well. He also liked the way she asked for him to be her partner. He wondered if she knew just how much he desired to partner with her.

"Umm, sure," said Rob. His daughter had the effect of making him sound stupid. It was like he was in high school all over again: he was constantly hard, he couldn't find any words in front of the girl he liked, and he was thrilled to have the chance to ride on a ferris wheel!

Sandy suggested that she wanted to take a walk around the grounds and take a look at some of the award-winning produce. She asked Chris to accompany her, and he gladly agreed, taking her hand and leading her towards the tents at the far end of the fairgrounds.

Diane reached for her father's hand and started pulling him towards the ferris wheel. She gently rubbed his palm with her fingertips as she led him along through the crowds of people. The effect on Rob was dramatic. Even the slightest touch from his gorgeous daughter turned his mind to mush and did the exact opposite to his cock.

As they walked, Diane spoke to him in a low voice, replacing her usual excitable tone of voice with something more husky, and more suggestive of her sexual availability.

"You know daddy, I love riding the ferris wheel. I like how you can see everyone in the whole place, but they can't see you at all. Its almost like its a little private place, even though its right out in the open." She stopped her monologue as the navigated through a thick patch in the crowd. She pressed close into her father, letting her breasts mash against his arm as they walked. "But sometimes I get a little scared of how high it goes. Thats why I like to take someone with me. You won't let your little girl get scared up there, will you daddy?" As she said this, she surreptitiously brushed her hand against his hard cock, causing it to jump in his pants.

Rob could barely respond. He only grunted and smiled a big, stupid smile at his beautiful little girl. She knew exactly how to push his buttons, and she wasn't holding back at all.

Finally they arrived at the ferris wheel. It was an old country contraption, and Rob was surprised it still worked. He was also surprised that people still rode the thing. Compared to rides at six flags, this was nothing at all. It was less of a ride, and more of a slow-moving, open elevator from which to achieve a birds eye view of the goings on below. That was fine by him. He hated amusement park rides anyways. And he wanted as much time as possible squeezed in the small seat next to his daughter.

Finally they got to the front of the line and got into their bucket. Rob was glad the operator seemed to be drunk, and was totally uninterested in the people getting on and off, other than to make sure he took a ticket. A more attentive worker may have noticed how his cock pressed against his shorts in anticipation of what would happen as they floated above the fairgrounds, just him and Diane.

He sat down and felt Diane squeeze next to him. There was actually plenty of room, but Rob didn't mind if she was disinclined to use it all. She held herself tight against him as their bucket lurched and started its ascent. While the bucket lifted them up, Diane squeezed herself against her father in a full hug.

Once they were off the ground, Rob felt his daughter's hand snake into his lap. She proved very adept with his zipper, and she released his cock in no time. Slowly she stroked it.

Bringing her lips to her father's ear, Diane whispered "Are you horny daddy? Do I make you horny?"

Rob had no response, except to palm her breast and squeeze one of the delicious melons that had tempted him for the past few weeks. Meanwhile, Diane increased the pace of her stroking, causing her breasts to jiggle with the effort. She made sure to create friction with the the sensitive underside of his cock. And her ministrations were having the desired effect, as the penis in her hand pulsed excitedly.

To anyone who cared to observe it looked like father and daughter were cuddling against one another as they took an innocent ride in a county fair ferris wheel. But the reality was that a father was receiving the best handjob of his life. The pleasure his daughter was providing him was immeasurable. He had never felt so out of control with sexual fever. Then, as their bucket neared the top his daughter brought her mouth to his cock and sucked.

Diane didn't waste any time licking. She started sucking hard at his cock head, and as she dipped, her vacuum of a mouth applied pressure to every inch of her father's cock. She knew how to repress her gag reflex as his cock touched the back of her throat, as she used her throat muscles to milk the tip of his penis even more effectively.

Rob reveled in the distinctive warmth of the blowjob. He drifted in a world of softness and warmth as he rode wave after wave of pleasure. After only a few slow bobs of Diane's head, Rob's orgasm became inevitable. Rob put his hand on his daughter's head and, as they reached the apex of the ferris wheel, he reached an apex of his own.

Rob spewed into Diane's mouth with much more force than she expected. She had no difficulty swallowing his load the first time she gave him a blowjob, but as he shot the first volley of jism into her mouth she knew this time would be different. His cock projected the sperm with a surprising amount of force, spraying the back his daughter's throat. But the first powerful shot was not the whole load. Not by a lot.

After four spasms of Rob's cock, Diane began to panic. She assumed she could take his load easily, like before, but her mouth was nearly full, and he kept on coming. She knew the stakes were high. If she drooled, her father's shorts would betray their illicit activities on the ferris wheel. Worse still, if she choked she might release the whole load and really make a mess of things.

Mercifully, she felt the last spasm of his cock and she knew he was done. But in her concern with capturing all the semen in her mouth, she had been unable to swallow any of it. It's quite difficult to swallow when your mouth is full, especially if you don't want to spill any of the contents.

Sitting up, Diane's cheeks bulged with his load. It was an unbelievably sexy image for Rob, one that he would always treasure. He was looking out at the bucolic farm country of his youth, and in the foreground was his daughter's mouth stuffed with his tremendous load of jizz. Diane then tried to swallow. She made a good effort, and she was able to swallow most of it, but she couldn't prevent some of the load from slipping out of her mouth and dribbling down her chin. A drop or two hit her blouse, but major disaster was averted. Sighing, Diane gave her father an exhausted looking smile and leaned back. She decided not to wipe the jism off of her chin right away, surmising correctly that her father would enjoy the image.

"Bet ya never did that as a kid at the fair, huh dad?"

"No honey. I've never had a blowjob like that at the fair or anyplace else. You are a gifted little cocksucker, my dear."

"Well, thank you very much," she said, taking it as a great compliment. "We'd better tuck this guy away though, shouldn't we?" Diane continued, patting his softening member.

In all the excitement Rob had totally forgotten about his exposed penis. He quickly zipped up, hoping nobody noticed, as they were now almost at ground level.

Stepping out of the bucket, Rob felt better than he had in his whole life. Taking his daughter's hand, they stepped away from the machinery. As they walked along Rob savored the feeling of satisfaction and gratitude for his beautiful daughter and her adventurous sexual ways. He was truly a lucky man.

"Daddy, can I get a corn on the cob?"

"Sure honey. You can have whatever you want," Rob responded as he handed her his wallet. "That is," he said as they approached the stand that sold the roasted corn, "if you're not already full."

whatnow221
whatnow221
1,055 Followers
12