Midwestern Mystery Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djm298
djm298
73 Followers

She rubbed her eyes and temples.

"I was wrong." She laughed.

"Kim and I carried on in secret. It was amazing. She put me in touch with myself. Opened me to new experiences. She encouraged me to dress differently, act differently, to express myself. All of it in secret, away from my usual friends. Away from my fiancé, but he found out. It was inevitable and I guess a part of myself was glad. The lies wore me down. He didn't tell anyone, he was so proud and feared humiliation. But, we had so many mutual friends, but they were his friends first. I felt myself shunned. He told them I fooled around on him with some guy. Oh, god, it was awful."

I reached out and rubbed her back. She looked at me.

"Andy, do you really want to hear this?"

"Kristen, yes."

"Kim worked for an ad agency and they have offices in Chicago. She transferred. I then quit my job and came here. I told her it couldn't last. That I wanted other things in life. That we would be in Chicago as friends, only. I couldn't let it go, though. She knew it, too."

"I'm confused then. Why did you continue to see me? I mean, Kim is your girlfriend."

"I like you Andy. I wanted to be with you and I'm not that way. I'm not gay!"

"But Kristen..."

"Please let me just continue. Kim makes me feel incredible, amazing, so in touch with myself. It's just that I don't think I'm ready for a relationship with her. She's my friend first, my lover second. It was a friend who wanted to move to Chicago. Don't you see?"

"Kristen, I don't know. I'm so confused."

She sighed and looked down at the ground.

"So am I. I'm so tired, maybe we should just call it a night."

I nodded.

I kissed her quickly in the car at my apartment building and I could feel her eyes on me as I walked inside.

The phone woke me up. It was still dark. I looked at my clock. 3:00 a.m.

"Hello?"

"Andy, it's Kristen. Is it too late to come up?"

"Kristen? Um, no, no wait, I'll buzz you in."

I stumbled out of bed, noting my messy apartment. It's too late to clean. I made an attempt to mold my hair into some semblance of it's normal self. As I opened the door, I realized I hadn't put anything on and was wearing only a loose pair of boxer shorts.

Seeing Kim in the crack of the yellow light of the hallway woke me up rather quickly. She was wearing tight jeans tucked into knee high, black leather stiletto boots. Her face was made up as I'd seen it that night at the club. She wore a black leather blouse with the buttons undone to her cleavage.

"Oh god Kristen."

She stepped in. I could smell a mixture of perfume, cigarette smoke and leather that made my cock stir in my shorts.

Kristen reached up to the back of my neck and pulled my head to hers as she thrust her tongue in my mouth. I could taste her crimson lipstick as she searched my lips, gums, and tongue. We broke the kiss.

"You didn't give me a real kiss when you said goodnight."

She leaned in again and kissed, pushing me against the wall. Her hand slipped under the band of my boxer shorts and took hold I've my hardening cock. She cupped my balls and moved up the base of the shaft of my penis slowly, her fingers discovering the length and shape of me. I moaned into her mouth.

Her voice was breathy with a faint smell of alcohol and cigarettes.

"Mmm, Andy, I like that, don't you?"

I moaned again, gasping an answer.

"Yessss"

She was whispering in my ear.

"Andy, you like the way I look, don't you?"

"Yes Kristen."

"You like my boots, don't you?"

"Oh god yes, Kristen....yesss"

"You like my leather, ohhh..yes?"

I kissed her deeply and ground my thigh against her crotch, feeling on my bare leg the heat and moisture through her denim

"God, yes, Kristen. Yes. Oh...."

I came hard on her hand, inside my shorts. She massaged the cum into my balls and cock and stomach. She pulled her hand up slowly and brought it to her red lips. Looking me in the eye, she slowly licked the cum off her fingers.

She stepped back, the stiletto heels of her boots clicking on my hardwood floors.

"Tomorrow at five, at my apartment."

She blew me a kiss and exited.

I leaned back against the wall, sighed, and shook my head. Looking up at the ceiling I said, "what the fuck?" It was a long while before I fell asleep.

My hand was a bit unsteady when I pressed the buzzer on Kristen's door the next afternoon. She stood aside to let me into the apartment. Light was streaming through the windows and cast a pleasant glow to the walls. I could see candles lit on the tables and bookshelves.

I looked at Kristen. Her eyelids were heavy with dark eye shadow, her lips full and glossy. Her hair teased out a bit and little wilder than before. She turned before me.

"Do you like what you see?"

"I do, but does anyone else see this, besides strangers and Kim."

"No."

Her leather skirt looked so soft and supple as it hugged her curves, stopping just before her knees. Her boots looked slightly different. They were tight, of stretch leather, and went to just over her knee. The heels seemed higher with an incredibly thin heel and pointy toe. She wore a see through, gauzy black top with lace embroidery. Her nipples were hard and prominent against the fabric.

"Kristen, you are so lovely. I can't ..."

She put her finger to my lips.

"Shh. Enough of that. Let me just show you me."

I sat in a chair and watched as she reached to her table for a pack of long, slim cigarettes. She pulled one out of the pack. I noted how she had changed her nails. They were long and red now. I reached across and picked up her lighter and lit her cigarette. She blew a long stream of smoke just over my head.

"And this, when did it start. Along with everything else, with Kim?"

She looked down at the cigarette between her long red nailed fingers, regarding it curiously. She laughed.

"No, this was something I've done for a while. I've been a remarkably successful closet smoker. Not even my fiancé knew, or at least said anything. If anyone ever commented on smoke, I'd say it was on my clothes because I was with someone who was smoking, or in a smoky bar."

I nodded and smiled. She held the cigarette by her head.

"But is suits me, no?"

"Yes," I said. "Certainly in your present attire."

We both laughed.

"So, what did you want to happen here Kristen?"

"Andy, come here."

She moved the table with her boot and indicated a place between her legs.

I knelt between her boots and leaned forward, breathing in the scent of her leather skirt and running my hands along the soft leather covering her thighs. Kristen looked directly in my eyes and leaned back. I moved my lips over the leather and licked up to her crotch, pressing my lips down. I could feel her pubic bone beneath the leather and feel the heat radiating from her. She sighed softly and moved her hand to my head and running her long nailed fingers through my hair.

"Andy," she said. Her voice soft.

"Yes?"

"Andy, rub yourself on my boots. Please."

I reached down and unbuttoned my pants and quickly pulled my erection out. The cool, soft leather felt fantastic against my warm smooth cock. I moved back and forth as she pressed her boots against me. My lips continued to lick against the leather of her skirt, feeling her sex below. I was so lost in my pleasure that I didn't hear the heels on the floor.

Looking up, I saw a black leather gloved hand cupping Kristen's chin and lifting her lips to hers. Kim. Her blonde hair was in a ponytail. She wore only long leather gloves that reached up to her shoulders and a pair of black leather boots to her thighs. She smiled at me after pulling her now messily lipsticked lips from Kristen.

"Andy, kiss Kim."

I leaned in and kissed Kim's warm lips. Our mouths opened and our tongues caressed one another. Kim's breasts were rubbing against Kristen's leather skirt as we continued to kiss. My precum was leaking from my cock onto the shafts of Kristen's boots.

Kristen moaned.

"I love you. I love you. I love you."

Kristen stood up and I did the same. I took Kristen in my arms and kissed her again.

"Undo my skirt."

I reached around her and let the skirt slide to the floor. She wore nothing underneath. Kristen knelt facing away from me on the floor. I slid easily inside her. She was quite wet. I could smell her the minute she took off her skirt. Her nether lips swollen and pink. I watched Kim move to the couch and spread her legs. Her black leather gloved hands moved through Kristen's blond hair. When I saw Kristen's lips move to lick the boots of her lover I had to restrain myself from coming right then. I moved my cock in and out of the folds of Kristen's pussy, feeling her gasp against the leather of Kim's boot with each thrust. I could see Kim's boots glisten now with the saliva of Kristen's mouth. We looked at each other. I wish I could tell you that she was a stranger to me; that I felt lost in the situation and what I was doing. No. It wasn't like that. I looked at Kim and wanted her, loved her, felt tender towards her and her eyes revealed the same. Kristen was almost a conduit for the emotion that ran through each of us.

When Kristen's lips met her glistening sex, I watched Kim arch her back and thrust out her body. She pressed her lover's head to her sex. I felt the cum surge within me and I was helpless to stop its flow into my Kristen's warmth and wetness. Her vagina contracted around my shaft. A muffled cry that matched Kim's. It was too much and I felt as if I would pass out.

Later, as we lay in each other's arms in the glow of the candle and twilight lit room, I smiled to myself. Was it delight? Partly, of course, but more it was how I understood what little I knew of people and that included myself. I had no idea of what the future would hold, but I felt sound in the moment and peace in the midst of this chaos. Tomorrow never knows.

djm298
djm298
73 Followers
12