Midwinter Weekend Pt. 01

Story Info
6 months later, the entire gang reunites for the first time.
3.8k words
4.76
30.2k
16
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,815 Followers

-Edited by Gustavca

Iceland. Although I've always been fascinated by its landscape since it reminds me of my hometown in Quebec, I never thought I'd go there. I also never thought I'd go for free! Lincoln and Kate's young business got its first major deal a couple of months ago with a big firm here in Iceland. Somehow they managed to transform their all-expenses-paid four-person trip into a ten-person one. Guess the businessmen were really satisfied with them!

So here I was on Friday night, sitting in a very nice business class section for a long overnight flight. We were not consigned to tight rows everywhere, but had a few meeting tables set with seats around them. And if the plane wasn't packed, there were more than enough people to prevent us from acting out some of Nella's fantasies.

Having sex with the risk of being discovered is certainly something we liked and enjoyed a few times at and since Midsummer, but the thought of doing it in a cramped and smelly airplane bathroom isn't as interesting as we imagined. 30 minutes into the flight Nella went there to "scout" the place, as she said it, but came back shaking her head: "I love you very much, " she whispered in my ear, "but I'm not going to fuck in there! Argh!" We found out later, us and quite a few other passengers, that Kate wasn't as reluctant.

Since six months ago, our sexuality matured and expanded at an astonishing rate. We were not eighteen year olds, nor were we new lovers, but Midsummer opened even more doors than I had believed at the time. In addition to forging intimate bridges between what were already good friendships, the magic transformed our own couple. Some of our whispered fantasies were acted out and others, which we had thought absolutely private, were now being whispered during sex.

For instance, Nella now indulged my curiosity about anal sex. I haven't penetrated her yet, but I love to feel her tremble when I let my finger and sometimes even my cock slip and rub against her anus. As for Nella, she asked me if I'd like to role-play some of our sex like we did when she pretended to be Hope and I pretended to be Lincoln. Some of those moments were merely fun and light, other times it was thrilling and overwhelmingly intoxicating.

Sexual contacts in public were also a more common occurrence now. Some of the regulars at the public pool, gym and even coffee shop must have seen a bit more than they expected on a few occasions! I also even dared to buy Nella a few toys for her birthday in October. The expression on her face when she opened her gift and saw her very first dildo, a clone of my own erect cock, was very funny. Surprise, a reflexive embarrassment, then a smile that grew into a grin and she looked at it and recognized the shape. When she found the second, smaller dildo, she looked at me puzzled. "You think I need to stretch with this one before I can use the, well, your clone, or..." and then she found a play on words that would stick for a long time, "your Will-willy!?"

We both laughed at the name she had given to my clone, but as I shook my head, the purpose of this smaller one dawned on Nella. A week later, we both had a mind-boggling orgasm as she was riding me in the cowgirl position, with my very real cock in her pussy and the smaller dildo inside her ass. All in all, even if nothing happened within our group these next few days, our last Midsummer weekend has been wonderful for our sex lives. But honestly, if nothing special happened in Iceland, I'll be really disappointed with our friends.

Looking around, seeing all the familiar faces of those special friends, it was clear that they had changed too. That last summer weekend really forged something new, and now our previously open group was private and closed. Since then I've thought about giving us a name: Midsummer Club, Midsummer Gang or Midsummer Tribe... nothing fit. And now, since we were going to share a Midwinter weekend together, maybe I should explore something in the line of Solstices Crew! Looking around, then, we all seemed like regular friends going to a wonderful getaway trip in Iceland. Looks can be deceiving.

Hope, with her fiery mane and very pale freckles on her face, looked up from her book, winked at me with a hint of a smile and subtly pulled her shirt tight against her spectacular breasts. She had managed, somehow, to remove her bra and it was pretty noticeable. You just can't hide such freed breasts, breasts that are way too pert to be so large. Both her nipples were hard and erect, pushing large projections through the thin fabric. Her husband, Connor, wasn't around. Then again, I don't think it would have tamed her excitement. Or perhaps hunger was a better word.

Golden Eleanor looked like she was taking a nap, but I could see barely noticeable signs that she was actually masturbating. She looked like a cat in a warm blanket, moving very slowly, languishing under the pleasure. She too had chosen to wear somewhat revealing clothes. While not as generously endowed as Nella or Hope, Eleanor's breasts were still a delight, especially now as they rose and fell with her movements and her cleavage had a nice rosy flush.

Kate had a conservative top over a very short skirt with her brown hair tightly bound on top of her head. When her vivid blue eyes noticed I was looking at her she smiled and twisted in her chair. She was sitting at one of the tables with Marcus and Timothy, and she turned until she was directly facing me. Then, out of nowhere, she pulled a Sharon Stone on me by slowly crossing and uncrossing her legs. Her flawlessly bald and beautiful pussy appeared and disappeared making my mouth open involuntarily.

Finally, sitting right next to me and looking straight at me, Rinette was simply twisting one lock of hair tightly around her finger, wafting her balsam scent around. Nothing more. The athletic beauty, tall, thin and lean, looked perfectly innocent. I was, in fact, the only person that could decipher her ostensibly innocuous act. You see, since that last Midsummer weekend, we all kept in touch in the usual electronic ways. In addition to these, some of us also sent actual paper letters to the others. Being a writer I was the most prolific of the bunch, and sent letters to the five women in our group, including Nella. In one of those I told Rinette just how wonderful I thought her hair was.

She had a thick mane of very long, very black and very straight hair. Combined with her equally black eyes and darker skin all year round, she believed she had Native American blood somewhere in her ancestry. But regardless of the incredible genetic mix that created her wonderful body, I wrote to her about a little fantasy I had about her hair. I dared to tell her I would like to feel one of her locks wrapped around my cock at one point in the future. Looking at her now, twisting and untwisting her hair around her finger, it looks like my fantasy was well received.

Rinette didn't get any special treatment in my letters. The four others also knew pretty much how and what I felt for them, and I shared some of my fantasies with all of them except Kate. While I liked her a lot and she was clearly enjoying our group's enhanced friendship, she and I never had the chance of developing something special. Maybe the Sharon Stone act was a sign things were going to change this weekend?

Oh... So little did I know. This was Midwinter after all.

We all should have known, in the end, just how intense this weekend was going to be. After all, there was no way things were simply going to be like our weekend six months ago; at the end of that fated Midsummer we had all slept with at least one person who was not our significant other. Also, the six months since have not been spent in shame and regrets. In addition to the emails, phone calls, letters and sexy Facetime sessions, some of us met a few times. I still don't know how Nella and I spent a day and night at Eleanor and Timothy's house, including a late night fully nude jacuzzi, without fucking each other crazy. They'd been happily married for years, yet the Midsummer magic was working its way deeply between our couples. In the guest room, just before we left, Eleanor and I had a moment alone. Before I could even speak or think, Eleanor was in my arms, kissing me. Deeply.

We had shared a few wonderful kisses months before. Soft, quiet and full of love. This kiss was something else entirely. Eleanor was burning up. We pulled back from the kiss when we heard Timothy moving in the next room, but didn't release the hug until Eleanor whispered, "Forget what I said last Midsummer. I want you inside me, Will. It was all I could do not to stare at your cock yesterday in the jacuzzi... Was I obvious?" she finished with a grin and turned around clearly not expecting an answer. Five minutes later I was in the car with Nella and was doing my best to appear normal. She never asked questions, but it turns out it wasn't because I was a good actor. She was in fact trying to do the same thing as I was. That night, back in our home and bed, we shared our very first secrets. We laughed as we discovered how we both were in the car, but everything was fine afterwards. But as for what the others did since Midsummer, this Iceland trip was going to be a watershed of revealed secrets.

In the plane, looking back at my wife Nella, we shared a long look. During the preceding week we had talked a few times about this weekend and what it could mean. In fact one night, just after an hour of great sex, Nella dove into the subject. Lying on her back, still breathing hard, her glorious, voluptuous body covered in sweat, she said, "So, Iceland... Anything goes again?" She kept her serious face a few moments longer before exploding into laughter. While we didn't finish this conversation with a serious version of that idea, the notion that "anything goes" wasn't completely discarded. On the other hand, I still believed that our last Midsummer was the pure manifestation of our special friendship, and couldn't be topped. Well...

Even now, in the plane, as Nella came to sit next to me, it wasn't yet clear that this weekend was going to be anything less than a full acceptance of what had been growing for years between us all. At least it wasn't clear for me.

I don't know everything that happened between Kate, Marcus, Rinette and Lincoln during the last six months. I know that both couples became very close because of the business, and I know that Kate and Lincoln had a thing going on since Midsummer. Beyond that, I had no idea. Rinette was currently sitting on my left on the window side, with Nella on my right next to the aisle.

A few minutes after criss-crossing her legs for me, Kate got up and walked up to us. She wanted to say something to Rinette and after trying to bend down forward enough, she looked at us, smiled and shrugged. In that very short skirt of hers she climbed over Nella and me and leaned close to Rinette to whisper something in her friend's ear. My nose filled with her vanilla perfume, I had her knee between my legs and didn't quite know where to put my hands. Nella saw something else though. Bent on all fours, Kate's skirt was riding very high. Nella moved half-out of her seat and turned slightly towards me to hide Kate's exposed ass from the other passengers. Doing so, she suddenly realized she had her face inches away from that very nice ass and, I'd imagine, pussy. Nella blushed, then looked at me, shaking her head with a faint smile.

Unable to resist, I leaned in and listened to what Kate whispered, "Rin, can I ask your boyfriend to fuck me in the bathroom?" Rinette's laughter exploded, but it was manifest that it was a laugh of surprise and not nervous shock. Kate then managed to untangle herself, gave a quick kiss on Nella's lips and whispered, "Enjoyed the view?" and then left to grab Lincoln. Surprised, Nella turned to look at her go not understanding what was happening.

Rinette turned and looked at me, laughing again at the expression on my face. "Listen, Will..." she said in a whisper. "It's not their first time, and I know it won't be their last. Let's just say that our Lughnasad party was quite a bit wilder than usual." Lughnasad was the name of the first of the celtic harvest festivals. It wasn't celebrated much in the West these days, but we decided to revive it this year since Midsummer had been so... fun. When she saw that I couldn't think of anything to say and was quite shocked by this information, she turned around to get a better look at me. "Will, what do you think is going to happen this weekend?" she asked me with a sweet smile.

"I suddenly have no idea," I replied, as Nella was still looking back at Kate and Lincoln.

"Ha!" Rinette half-laughed. "A simple writer's block or are you getting scared?" With a naughty smile, she twisted a strand of her hair around her finger again. "Why do you think I did that five minutes ago?"

"Well, I..." Taking a deep breath, I said, "Are you telling me that if I were to ask you to actually do that with my, er... biggest finger, you would?"

"Ah! Ready to try me? Ready to ask?"

I didn't reply to that and simply laughed. Nella, on the other side, turned around and wanted to know what was going on. I turned to her and whispered, "I think this weekend is going to turn out a lot wilder than we thought."

"I know, love, look across the plane..." she said, indicating Eleanor.

She wasn't alone anymore. Still reclining under her blanket, her eyes closed, she was now listening to something Connor was whispering in her ear. A few minutes later, as we all three watched her, she climaxed right there in the plane. She even managed to do it in perfect silence. Not Kate, apparently. A few moments later, a single note, a very clear moan, filled the cabin. As we tried not to laugh, we noticed that most people looked up and turned their heads around towards the bathroom. Lincoln came out first, very composed but red faced from exertion. Kate came out later, just about as flushed, and was, for once, embarrassed. Apparently it was one thing for her friends to know, but quite another for the whole plane.

As she sat down a few rows away, Nella and I shared another long look. I could see in her eyes that a decision had been made, but still she leaned in and whispered, "I love you, Will. Are you ready for this?"

"Nella, I'm ready for anything as long as we do this together. Anything goes?"

"Anything goes!"

Leaning back against my seat after an intense kiss, I took a few deep breaths to try and calm myself. Rinette leaned forward and said to Nella, "Looks like your writer isn't ready to see all his fantasies come true in a single weekend!" They both laughed and I tried my best to look offended. In the end I closed my eyes, smiled and placed my left hand on Nella's thigh. I then did the same thing on my right. Rinette was wearing what seemed to be her favorite pants: tight black spandex leggings. The feeling of her thigh brought back memories of that special car ride, months ago. As my hand moved higher and higher until my little finger was nestled against her pussy, I kept my eyes closed and grinned. I have no idea what kind of look the two women shared as I started relaxing, but a few moments later they both leaned back in their seats. If, outside, the sun was setting on a glacial winter, inside a fire was starting to grow. To grow and roar.

Many hours later, in the deepest part of the night, I was awakened in the best possible way. Nella was giving me a very nice blowjob. I grinned, barely awake, and brought my hand down to her head. When I felt the blanket over her I opened my eyes and suddenly remembered we were in a plane with lots of other people. My grin deepened and I slipped my hand under the blanket. I guided her head a few minutes and couldn't resist reaching her one accessible breast.

Even through her shirt and bra, Nella's breasts were a delight. Nella is voluptuous, a woman that couldn't be mistaken for a girl or a man even in the worst clothes and lighting situations. Her breasts are, perhaps, slightly bigger than pure proportion. That meant that even in this cramped place and awkward position, I had more than enough flesh to massage and caress. Looking around me I couldn't see much as the lights were mostly off.

"Hello, sleepy head!" said Rinette, still sitting next to me, "Enjoying your sleep?"

"Hmm hmm," was all I could manage right now.

"I've been charged with a very special task you know."

"What? A task? What do you mean?" I asked, still foggy from sleep and pleasure.

"Oh, I can't tell you right now," she smiled cryptically.

It suddenly dawned on me that I was talking to Rinette, one of my strikingly beautiful friends, while my wife was giving me a blowjob. And somehow it felt normal. It wasn't normal at all, not by a long shot, but clearly we were already entranced by Midwinter. Suddenly grinning, Rinette got up, turned around and knelt on her seat to talk to Marcus behind us. If I still had my doubts about solstice magic, I was convinced in a single instant: moonlight, black spandex and Rinette's ass. Bent forward like she was, it was a perfect moment. Or at least I thought it was.

When she saw me gawking shamelessly at her, she didn't say a word. Instead, she arched her back downward against the seat and pushed her ass out. I think I gasped aloud. Rinette was laughing softly and she began moving her hips from side to side. Still sleepy and intoxicated by pleasure, I didn't even think of refraining from touching her. I placed my hand directly on her ass and squeezed as if she was my wife and we were alone. She wasn't, and we weren't, but it didn't matter. I had had a first quick touch during our geolocating game, and nothing but good stares since.

As my right hand, still warm from Nella's breast, freely roamed all over that magnificent ass, my left hand moved between her thighs until my fingers touched her pussy again. This time I didn't simply touch. I caressed. If my right hand hadn't made the fact perfectly clear, my left would have; Rinette wasn't wearing anything under those tight pants. Her pussy already felt warm, but as I kept going it became positively hot. Being sucked and devoured by my loving wife, all the while masturbating our friend and feasting on her ass, I was buzzing with pleasure.

When someone sat down on the seat behind me and I heard Nella asking Rinette how it felt, it actually took me a second before I realized that something was wrong. When Rin whispered: "Hmmm, damn good Nella..." I smiled, happy to please. Then my brain caught up with the contradictory information. Nella was giving me a blowjob, so she couldn't be sitting behind me. Yet since she really was behind me, grinning widely, it meant that...

As soon as I lifted the blanket on my lap, Eleanor's blonde head pulled off of my cock, turned around and moved up to kiss me. Kiss me with another of her deep kisses. In a whirlwind of sensations I tasted her lips, her tongue, my precum and was overwhelmed. Breaking the kiss, she said, "Gods, I've been fantasizing about this for a long time, Will..." and with that she dove back down, engulfing my cock once more. Back up, beside and behind me, Rinette and Nella were laughing silently.

Rinette whispered, "Nella, does Will still believe that the men in our group are in control of what's been happening since last summer?"

"Looks like it, doesn't it?" Nella replied looking at me with a twinkle in her eye I was starting to recognize. "I think it's going to change this weekend..."

My own self-control was slipping, but my last fully conscious act was to reach up and grab Rinette's waistband and pull it down firmly until it lodged mid-thigh. My hand moved back up her thigh and I resumed caressing her directly. Twisting my hand around I soon let my middle and ring fingers find her hole and gently pushed up. Once sheathed, I curled my palm until it molded itself against her mound and clit. Rinette laughed again, a different kind of laugh this time.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,815 Followers
12