Midwinter Weekend Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,844 Followers

Connor and I shared a few looks, and seeing him smile at me was surreal. Leaning forward, he slowed his rhythm and began kissing Hope's neck and head. Seeing him so close to me was strange, and in a flash I remembered that one of the truths that came out at Midsummer was that he actually wanted to have a bi-sexual threesome with another man. And that he actually did it with Tim and Eleanor. This is one of those episodes I don't know anything about. I should have asked Nella or even Eleanor herself.

Later, Connor completely stopped fucking Hope but kept kissing her as he moved around her, coming to her side. My eyes opened wide and my whole body froze as I watched him come closer and closer to me with his kisses. Her shoulder, her neck, then a pause as he pulled her hair back. Then her naked neck again, her jaw, her cheek. And then, taking me completely unprepared, he simply looked up, a question in his eyes.

In a crazy sort of trance, I simply gave him a small nod. Grinning, he resumed kissing his wife's cheek until I felt his lips on my cock. Hope, watching this development, looked at me and managed to smile with my cock in her mouth. Soon enough they were both kissing me and with a quick slip I was inside Connor's mouth.

Physically speaking, the sensations were pretty much the same. The myth that guys give the best blowjobs wasn't immediately confirmed. There wasn't any magic in being in Connor's mouth and head. Inside my own head was another story altogether. This was my first bi-sexual experience and I was rocked to my core. If I had had trouble standing up while a redheaded fury stormed all over me earlier, this was something else.

When he took me out of his mouth and let Hope join him in kissing and licking my cock I released the breath I'd been holding. But this crazy pleasure didn't release me. Hope was very good at this, and she was starting to know what I liked most. Connor was just too strange an experience to properly judge, but seeing a man kneeling in front of me was exhilarating on its own. I knew they were not going for a quick cum, but while my cock wasn't intensely stimulated, my mind was being overrun.

Reflexively I placed my hand on Hope's head and she instantly got my message. Moving in front of me right next to Connor, she grabbed my cock with one hand and began pumping my cock. Placing my other hand on Connor's shoulder I steadied myself for a very powerful orgasm. I had filled Hope's pussy with my sperm six months ago, and I was now going to cover her with these soft pearls. And I did. Boy, I even surprised myself. I came on her twin mounds of glory, her neck, cheeks, nose and inside her mouth. I felt like I was pouring my entire being into this ejaculation. I actually started laughing myself at the amount that was spurting out. As the last globs fell on her breasts I realized that I hadn't cum in the last 24 hours, while being sexually stimulated just about non-stop.

As it finally stopped, we were all looking at each other with smiles and grins, mesmerized by the tableau in front of us. I let myself fall down on my knees, catching my breath and trying to wrap my head around the fact that I had had my cock inside Connor's mouth. Hope was still kneeling too and was looking at her husband as he moved behind her, kneeling down as well.

Slowly, as gentle as he had been rough earlier, he was pulling her hair back, revealing as much of her body and my sperm as possible. As if in an unusual ritual, he then knotted her hair in a ball behind her head. Hope had never before looked so naughty and sexy, with gobs of my sperm all over her. Her eyes were glowing and she was radiating sexual energy. A counterpoint to my spent state, she looked like she was about to explode.

Connor once more leaned against her and bent his head to her neck, only to lick and taste my sperm. Learning that I could still be surprised, my eyes opened wider and I looked at him in fascination. After a while Hope, who had had her eyes locked into mine as he began, turned her head and kissed her husband. Soon he was kissing and eating my sperm off her cheeks. To my surprise I felt my cock twitching, returning back to life. Nella had given me a taste of my own sperm a couple of times before, and I remember having been thrilled to taste it again on Eleanor's lips on the plane.

Hope, with her breasts covered with it, suddenly looked like a goddess of fertility calling to me. Moving forward on all fours I reached her breasts, where a lump of cum was slowly slipping over her aureola and nipple. I felt another shock of pleasure as I closed my lips around her nipple and felt my cum inside my mouth. The combination of the soft flesh of her legendary breasts in my mouth and the strangeness of my eating my own sperm was another first, a fresh assault on my fears, taboos and apprehensions.

As I was lapping up Hope's breasts I felt my cock growing back to full hardness, despite everything. Looking around I found a shallower spot. Getting up and grabbing both their hands I pulled them with me. When I lay on my back Hope looked at me, grinning. Squatting over and impaling herself once again on my cock, she was the one laughing with glee now. Connor, seeing the opportunity, grinned too and knelt behind his wife. Somehow this is what I must have had in mind when I invited them both. But seeing Connor spitting on his cock to lube it up announced another first.

When she felt his hand on the small of her back, Hope stopped fucking me and turned around, a strange smile on her face. Turning back to me, she leaned forward until her breasts were on my chest and her mouth next to my ear. "This is all for me... Do you have any idea how long I've been dreaming of this?" Before I could think of a reply she stopped talking and took a sharp breath. I couldn't see much through her mane, but it was clear that she was feeling her husband's cock against her anus.

In a broken rhythm Hope was starting to moan louder and louder as she was rising above me. I could actually feel Connor's cock inside her, inching deeper and deeper. When I felt his balls on the base of my cock I knew he was all the way in. As one we began to drive her. No longer in any sort of control, Hope turned into a vivid flame, barely there inside her pleasure. Her massive, dancing breasts above me, her pussy around me, the distinct feeling of Connor's plowing cock from inside Hope, her moans and cries, the unique feeling of possessing this willing and frenzied goddess of a woman.

Once again she was the first one to climax, rolling with it for a long time until Connor and I joined her. Neither of us wanted to stop, but pleasure finally became too much, too sensitive and we bucked and shook like a dying motor. Slowly Connor pulled out and fell like a tree beside us. I could feel Hope's pussy clenching and relaxing around my cock as she was finding her breath. Soon she pulled off and fell on my other side. Grinning like idiots, staring at the fog above us, we heard the others going on all around us. Eventually we sat up and enjoyed this surreal situation, hearing our friends and my wife fucking. Looking at Connor, I grinned and said, "You sucked my cock!"

He laughed with Hope, looking shy all of a sudden. "Yep! You liked it?"

"To my biggest surprise!" I replied, laughing with them.

Eventually the erotic sounds stopped and they all found their way to us. Relaxing in this bubble of ours, we spent a long time there in silence, just contently enjoying the arms our respective lovers and spouses. The official dinner with more representatives was coming up though, and Kate, Marcus, Rinette and Lincoln got up to leave. The rest of us followed and most of us managed to steal a bit of sleep before dinner. Much like the breakfast, it was a long drawn out thing. We came back to our suite completely drained and even though some eyes were still bright and willing, the mood never really kindled and we all got to bed.

Despite the afternoon it was really anti-climactic as we had to leave for the plane really early, and if nothing happened tonight, the hot springs were it for us all. As boring, regular and short as that Monday morning sounded, it turned out quite differently.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,844 Followers
12