Mighty Casey Strikes Out

Story Info
New hubby struck out; bride calls on daddy for relief.
3.6k words
4.17
111.1k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,680 Followers

[©2010 BY CLINTON09; ALL CHARACTERS OVER THE AGE OF 18; NO EVENTS DESCRIBED ARE TRUE]

*

Sheila couldn't believe how well everything had gone. Her father, the former baseball star and current color commentator, had NOT gotten drunk. Her mom, the former baseball groupie, also had not gotten soused. Casey, her new husband, was everything a woman could want (well, his family owned the local major league baseball team; that qualified him and covered the rest.)

The ceremony had gone beautifully. The reception was wonderful, all on her dad's dime. He got the first dance with her. Her father, Tom, hadn't danced with his daughter Sheila, 18 in 8 years. The last time she danced with him, she had to put her feet on his to reach up high enough. Now, Sheila was all grown, a gorgeous redhead, with flowing henna hair, pale but not white skin, a few freckles, and a mature figure like her mother's. As Tom cut in to relieve Casey, he felt his baby and her womanly 35-23-36 figure. Halfway thru "As time goes on" by Chicago, he realized a problem. The intimacy of the dance and the feel of his baby...well, he had gotten rock hard. He apologized to her but insisted that she 'dance' with him to the edge of the hall so he could escape with honor. She figured it out, saw 'the problem', and gave him cover. In so doing, she also saw daddy's OTHER pride and joy for the 1st time...her daddy was huge.

After that, Sheila came over to see if he was 'all right'.

He said: "I'm fine honey, but listen. I know that you are marrying Casey for his family's money and frankly, I couldn't be prouder. I think he will be the ex-husband of your dreams."

She said: "Now, daddy, behave! I think you're just jealous."

He pulled her to him. He showered her with kisses, perhaps more than would be seemly for a dad. He said: "Sweetheart, what I'm trying to say is, if Casey screws up, or turns out to be less than you hoped for, well, don't run home for one mistake...on the other hand, if he is just full of disappointments, then you might consider running home. Just keep a good count of the strikes and bail at three. Now, go get him!"

The reception went on till the open bar ran dry. Finally, all that were left were Sheila's parents, who would be staying at the hotel, the newlyweds, who had an adjoining room, and the catering and cleaning staff.

The four of them, exhausted, went up the glass elevator in the open concept atrium and zoomed up to their 33rd floor rooms. Tom and Sally put the key in the door at the exact same time as Sheila did, except Casey told her that he wanted to carry her. He just wanted her father to get out of the hall before he did it.

With the coast clear, Casey tried to pick up Sheila. Though she was in spectacular shape, she might have been heavier than he thought. He expected a soft, light girl whereas she had played forward on the girls' basketball team and she was quite solid. As he clumsily tried again and again to pick her up and hold her, his last attempt made his foot slip and his right knee bang against the doorway. He buckled to the floor. Sheila, being deceptively strong, helped him up and actually carried him to the bed where he could be put down. At that moment, she realized: SHE had carried HIM over the threshold. That was strike 1!!

She remembered her father saying to overlook a little problem and understand. But that should not allow for more than 2 errors. Sheila went to get herself ready in the powder room. She came out in her once-in-a-lifetime nightgown, ready for her night-to-remember. She was surprised to see Casey 'cranking his own motor' but she took it as a compliment that he wanted to be at his best. That is, she intended to until she saw that the film on the TV was one of the pay-per-view selections of the hotel's adult menu and, far worse, he had a huge bundle of Kleenex at the ready. She grabbed his disgusting hands, pulling them away from his 'pride and joy.' THAT was either strike 2 or strike 3, for he was doing his best, but his little toy squirt-gun was only 3 or maybe 3 ½ inches long.

Sheila sat on one of the two big chairs by the round table, not wanting to get near that 'marital bed'. The debate in her family between daughter, mother, and father about whether to test 'the water' before jumping into marriage had been a furious one. Her mom had said no, Sheila must be a 'good girl' and show Casey's family what high character people they were. Well, now Sheila was stuck with a newlywed husband with a newborn's cock.

All this time, Casey had remained seated at the end of the bed where he had been watching the pay per view. Now, a furious Sheila rose to her full 5 foot 8 inch height, two inches taller than the delicate Casey. She barked that she wanted Casey now! He got up and stood before her. She grabbed him by the lapels, saying that he had two choices. Either first, she could put the digital photo that she quietly took of him pulling his pud on YouTube for the world to see, including his teeny tiny noodle that was just so cute it would be the talk of the web by tomorrow...OR...he could get up, quietly open that adjoining door, walk up to her father, quietly wake him and have him relieve Casey!!

Casey said: "You're pulling me out of the game?"

Sheila: "That's right, bat boy! When I saw you 'warming up', I had no interest in your pitch. I am sure you couldn't reach the plate. So get someone in here who CAN pitch...NOW!"

It was truly the most humiliating thing that he, or anyone, was ever forced to do. Mighty Casey had struck out, and now he had to enter a room stealthily and ask to be relieved in the manly duty of pleasuring his new bride! Casey opened the adjoining door and eased his way in. He kneeled at the side of the bed, nudged Tom, her father awake, and told him there was a crisis that needed his attention.

Casey was happy that at least this part came off well. He quietly led a sleepy Tom into his marital hotel room. Sheila told her dad the straight facts. When it came to Casey, at this point, the count was No balls and two strikes.

Sheila, taking command of the men, ordered her wimpy Casey to go into her mother's bed so that she wouldn't be alarmed if she awoke alone. Without a word of protest, the now chastened sissy husband slinked off to the other room, closing the adjoining door to his formerly marital hotel room. He quietly got into the far end of the kingsized bed with the sleeping Sally.

With the door closed, Tom sat on their kingsized bed, awaiting the inevitable..."Oh daddy, this is so horrible!" Sure enough, Sheila cried out and ran to her daddy's comforting arms.

He re-assured her. He said: "Calm down, sweetheart. This is not the end of the world. You are, what, a day older. Look, I have someone in mind, one of my old pitchers. He was married, already has two great kids, yet he's only 5 years older than you. He has everything except Casey's trust fund. But he makes a good living as pitching coach of our top minor league club. I don't know how this Casey thing will work out...we'll have to let it play out before we match you up again, but it's gonna be fine. You watch."

Well, maybe not! In the next room they heard through the adjoining door, which they had accidentally left ajar, a loud shout. Then Sheila heard her fumbling new hubby apologizing profusely and running out the door and down the hall. Tom and Sheila ran to the doorway. There was Sally, in bed, stunned by what had just happened.

Sally: "Ok, you two, why was that little pest in MY bed? I thought he was you, Tom...that is until I literally forced him on top of me. Well, not to be impolite, but I couldn't feel him at all. I knew enough about your father that this couldn't be him unless someone had just snipped him in half. So, what's going on!?!"

Sheila filled her in on everything.

Sally was very sympathetic. She re-assured her daughter that they would fix everything, just give them a chance.

Sheila nodded, father Tom kissed her on the forehead, and he slowly withdrew and closed that adjoining door. He left it cracked an inch or two.

Sure enough, the TV came on quietly, Sheila straightened some luggage, but after 15 minutes, as her parents anticipated, the sobbing began again.

It was the biggest decision that her parents had to make in a long time. Wordlessly, Tom stood up. He looked at his wife Sally, Sheila's mother. He was a man, he was Sheila's father, and he was Sally's husband. Tom couldn't believe what he was going to do, what he HAD to do. Sally knew it too...that crying was devastating to her, it had to be addressed. Their daughter had to be made whole, at any price, by any means. Sally, tearful, looked at Tom. She had to send him on a manly quest. She said: "Just be back tomorrow morning. I love you, Tom, even more after you do this."

Tom quietly re-entered Sheila's room. Touchingly, she had put back on her wedding ensemble, including the white gloves, head covering, even the train. She turned, surprised but at the same time comfortable, with the almost magical appearance of the OLD man in her life. Her sobbing ended abruptly. She ran to her dad. He said not a word but grabbed her right arm firmly, almost dragging her to the door to leave. What was he doing?

He stopped just short of the door. He scooped her up in his powerful arms. You never saw a more beaming and blushing bride. She kissed him with those lingering tears in her eyes. He carried her over the threshold into the living area, setting her down. She kissed him on the cheek and disappeared into the bathroom.

Tom quickly got prepared and snuck under the covers. He didn't know what Sheila would want to do, or how far she would carry her 'wedding night' now that a 'reliever' had been sent in.

Sheila came out in a peignoir so beautiful, so diaphanous, so see-thru, that he almost forgot, it had been his wife Sally's for their wedding night. She said: "Well daddy, how do I look?"

Tom: "You look just like your mother did when she wore it, except for your red hair. And truth be known, you might look just a tad, just a smidge better than your mom, but don't tell her! Now, it's your wedding night, sweetheart, I want you to come to bed. I'll be here as long as you want, with the understanding and love of your mom. I know her fervent wish would be to do anything to make you happy."

Sheila slipped under the covers. She reached for her father, moving to the center of the bed. She said: "Just holding me tonight is more than I could have expected. Casey was the biggest embarrassment in history, but this makes up for it. Just hold me and I'll know everything is ok."

On their sides at the middle of the kingsized bed in the marital suite, Tom embraced his gorgeous newlywed daughter. For at least 5 minutes, they held each other, silent and impassive. With only the moon light cursing through the drapes into the room, they could see well enough. Tom could see Sheila staring at him, as if she was waiting. Was she waiting for 'that'? He knew what he had to do.

Without further ado, Tom rose up on his arms, looming over his demure daughter. He grabbed her lovely head and planted a firm kiss on her ruby lips. She kissed back with equal fervor.

Next, that night gown had been through both women of the family's wedding nights; that was good enough. With great relief and gusto, he ripped it open, revealing his baby to him. He planted her firmly at the center of the bed, even lovingly putting a small pillow under her darling bum to give a tiny bit of leverage for the climax of the evening.

Getting between his redheaded daughter's pale but shapely legs, he got up on his knees. Even in the dark, she could just barely see the outline of his magnificent organ, a ten inch tribute to fatherhood. He took her shy hands and put them both on his proud unit. One of her tiny delicate hands cupped his testes, excited beyond belief by this unexpected evening. They were swollen, heavy with potent seed, reserved this night only for his precious darling daughter. While one of her delicate hands struggled to cup and hold even one of those mighty small grapefruit sized balls, her other innocent young hand was stroking his manhood. It was not necessary, as he was already excited beyond measure by the proximity of his child and the manly duty that was ahead of him.

Tom pushed her hands off of him, lest he waste his efforts all over her face and the bedspread. He maneuvered himself till he found the spot. Even in the dark, the sheer heat of his daughter's entrance made it easily located. He once again took her hand and placed it on his manly pole. He bent down and whispered: "Sweetheart, for this night, and only this night, with my love, with your mother's sincere hopes for you, I want you to take my manhood and touch yourself everywhere you can. After you've done that, but not before, then let me know and I will take over."

Sheila was certainly not experienced or educated in the world of making love to the opposite sex, but she knew what she needed. Sure enough, his powerful cock was used to stroke at her clitoris, poke away at the g-spot's general area, spread and gently touch the slavering lips of her entrance, then the inner part of the entrance. Finally, she used the rough, uncut, cockhead to stimulate her vaginal walls. Once he had bottomed out against the deepest part of her, she was finished...and ready for her wonderful father to resume.

Tom was close to completing his mission. Taking an almost textbook missionary position, he was between Sheila's bikini waxed legs, her slender ankles about to be locked around his hips at the crucial moment. She was so incredibly primed now that she had had the use of his ten inch tool that nothing further was needed. Tom gently pushed in all the way, sliding across the cervix entrance and butting up against what might have been the uterus. He withdrew till only the sensitive cockhead was inside, and then pushed powerfully inside again. He did this for 15 minutes. He was very proud of the fact that by her muffled cries, Sheila had had at least 3 orgasms. He now put his ears to work, waiting for signs of the next one.

Quickly he had to ask: "Sweetheart, before I end our night, I have to know, are you on the pill, or using anything?"

Sheila: "No, nothing."

Tom: "Ok, I thought, this being your wedding night. Well, as a substitute, I know what you want me to do."

He felt her moan in that final elusive orgasm...he had to join her, so he would pull out and give her a magnificent shower of cream in her beautiful red forest above her sacred entrance. As he rose up and pulled out, he felt those powerful legs from those years of girls' basketball press down, her ankles closing in a trap that was inescapable. He WOULD be joining her, simultaneously, but INSIDE her.

Sheila: "Yes, daddy, do it please. Come inside me...PLEASE...I know you and mommy wanted to do anything to take away the hurt, the emptiness of this night. This is how you can...come inside me. If it means I will have a baby, then that is good too, because it will be OUR baby. Please daddy, if you love your baby daughter, then give her your baby...NOW!"

For love and for passion, what man could possibly turn her invitation down? Tom was first and foremost a man, as well as a dedicated father and husband. After his beautiful daughter's plea, he used his fatherly arms, bracing her small, perfect body against his, joining them intimately, this one time, father to daughter, huge cock to small, but incredibly fertile, vagina. His seed would be sent into a garden which will be sufficiently damp and ready for new growth once the seed arrives. With a manly grunt worthy of the king of beasts, Tom's massive babymaker gave a big lurch, sending a splash of sperm-rich semen rocketing into the deepest reaches of his lovely daughter's fertile depths. Lively vibrant sperm would be on or near every pubic inch of her baby machine. His daughter, at her most fertile time of month, got a thorough hosing of white manly babybatter.

They fell over, still joined together, belly to belly, on their sides, at the center of the bed. Sheila whispered that she so much wanted to have his baby. Hearing that, Tom put Sheila back on her back on top of that low pillow, lifted her knees up, caught some of the overflow seeping out, and pushed it back into her precious vagina. She took over, using her small hands to 'guard the entrance' for any seed trying to escape. Tom then shifted himself where he could kiss his baby girl.

Sheila smiled like a brave soldier, saying that her father could leave, she would be okay now. He didn't want to leave, he didn't think it would be right to leave her all alone for one minute this night. He said: "NO baby, one day I will see you leave us, when the next guy...the right guy comes along. But for tonight, I am staying here and you'll have to call hotel security to get rid of me!"

Gleeful at not being all alone in that cold, empty, marital suite, she begged her daddy to kiss her. She didn't want to 'leave her post' about sitting still.

He laughed, asking her if she was going to stay like that forever.

She laughed, saying it would be only an hour.

They talked in the dark for an hour, with her sitting on that throne of pillows, her tiny hands feverishly guarding against the loss of even a single sperm cell. After the endless hour, relieved to be free, she went to the powder room and returned for the good night kiss.

They slept belly-to-belly, father-to-daughter, and husband-to-wife, with his manly ten inch pole re-charged and re-inserted inside of her.

After all of their efforts, something was bound to happen. But, nothing happened. It defied the odds, but nothing had resulted. Now, it would be ironic if the continuation of the night, at her father's command, yielded something, though they had made no further efforts.

Being so deeply embedded inside his precious daughter's intensely sensitive vagina, it was bound to happen. A dream, a reflex, something. Her fertile womb ready and waiting, Sheila undulated her hips, partially awake and partially dreaming. Her father's incredible ten inch monument to virility and potency responded almost totally independently of its owner. Sheila's babyfactory had put in another order for babybatter, expedited delivery! Tom's huge penis swelled, the small slit on the cockhead expanding to the size of a faucet and with that came an explosion of seed even mightier than the one of the early evening.

Like a Venus flytrap, parts of Sheila's reproductive machinery had been waiting for his new batch and was prepared to use it effectively. This event had gone by almost unnoticed by the father and daughter, temporarily united as man and wife. However, nature had not overlooked the event and its importance. At 5:13am that night, Sheila conceived, twins, by her virile father. The fetuses would be male.

To avoid any internet broadcast of anything Sheila may, or may not, have recorded that fateful night, the wealthy family of Casey quietly gave Sheila a very cool million to walk away quietly and keep forever silent. She was delighted to hand them the digital camera and its magnetic film. (for future giggles, she had already downloaded it anyway. She DID keep to her word and not show anyone besides her daddy.)

So, everything worked out for the best. When the count was no balls and two strikes, Sheila had called for a reliever. Mighty Casey had struck out. The reliever, her manly father, had been a much better pitchman than the starter anyway.

Now Sheila would re-start her married life. She DID marry that other friend of Tom's, the pitching coach. He went to another organization so she would be away from Casey and his family ownership. Plus, with that million dollar settlement, she could afford to take care of her twins and the two kids of her new husband. Sheila's one concern, that her new hubby might be concealing his own wedding night disappointment, was quickly dispelled. Tom joked that he had showered with Jake (her new hubby) in Kansas City, and assured her he was no 'short reliever'. Sure enough, he was blessed just like daddy. So, she would not be worrying about any strikes against him like that wimp, her 1st husband. Now as to those other things...

clinton09
clinton09
1,680 Followers