Mighty Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell back against her and we stayed like that, just lying on the mat, with Laura slowly moving her hands up and down over my chest and playing with my nipples. We were both completely exhausted, sweating and struggling to catch our breath again.

It took a while before I had the strength, to pull myself off of her cock and roll off of her and onto the mat. When I did, Laura groaned and pushed herself into a sitting position, and looked down at me with a big grin. I loved the way her whole body glistened with sweat, as she leaned in and kissed my lips.

"How do you feel now?"

"Sore," I answered truthfully.

"Hmm, you'll survive."

Laura stood up and grabbed her gym shorts, slipping back into them and fixing herself up some. She turned and looked back at me, throwing a towel over her shoulder and sighed.

"Hit the showers," she said. "Then go home; I have to close up."

She was a bit cold about it but, if I'm being honest, that was sort of a turn-on for me for some reason. I barely had any strength left in me to move but, I managed to get back on my feet. My ass was gaping and dripping with Laura's cum, as I stumbled forward and grabbed onto the ropes for support. Laura looked back at me again, as she walked towards the manager's office.

"By the way," she called out to me.

"Don't tell my Uncle about our match tonight...he doesn't like when I have sparring matches with guys, after hours."

Gee, I wondered why.

Maybe I wasn't the first guy, that Laura had fought after hours and ended up fucking after she won. Her Uncle might have been wise to her tricks, and that could be his reason for being against after hour sparring matches. I brushed it off, grabbing my towel and limping towards the locker room to take a quick shower.

I had a lot of thinking to do overnight, about what just happened.

And whether or not I wanted to keep going to Mark's Gym.