Mighty Morphing Mother Slut Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you doing this? What is this shit?" Mark continued to yell.

"Everything will be ok. I just want to make you happy ok? I will give you a nice present. You won't regret it." Greg clapped his hand and laughed.

"This is going to be exciting. A new chapter of the Anderson family."

He turned around and walked over to the chair and opened the suitcase. Mark couldn't see what he was doing. He pulled his hands but it was not possible to get rid off them. These were solid handcuffs. Mark turned his head back on Greg when he sensed him coming towards him. He was holding a injection needle in his hand.

"What? What the fuck is that?" Mark said. His eyes were wide open in fear.

"Something that will change your life...!" Greg grabbed the boys arm stuck the needle into the skin.

It was a double doses as his mother was getting. It would have immediate effects by a horny 18 year old like Mark. The boy continued to scream at him but Greg ignored him and left the room after he closed his suitcase.

He had to pick a nice present for the boy.

Soon terrible headaches and the urge to throw up overcame Mark. His eyes went all glassy and lost his conscience after a while.

When Greg came back Mark was still gone. He stripped the boys close off and had a look at his erect penis. He nodded. The body was showing a good response to the medication.

"This is your boy Baby. Are you sure you can take him?"

The woman standing at the door way came up to the bed. Greg looked at her. He made a good choice. Julie was perfect for a job like this. She was with the company for little over a year now. Young and tender 22 years. Julie was a natural brunette with wonderful hazelnut eyes. Her curly hair came up to the tip of her shoulder. She had been a career model when she was picked up by the company. Her body was already perfect. She was extremely beautiful and a very asked slave. She had a tight pussy which they enhanced through the medication. Most men only could fuck her for few minutes. Her young tits were firm and a handful which was the perfect size. Her blowjobs were excellent... Greg's penis stiffened. Maybe he should let her blow him. She was wearing only wearing a red thong and push up bra which made her look delicious. Greg slapped on her nice round bubble butt.

"Easy Tiger." Julie said and looked into his eyes. "What do you want me to do with this young stud?" she asked him.

"Just fool around with him. Don't fuck him until I say so. I want to see him wild. I want to see him so horny that his balls will hurt."

"His dick looks so delicious." Julie said in a sweet voice and licked her lips.

"Well, suck it and wake him up."

Julie jumped on the bed and wiggled her ass smiling back to Greg.

"You can fuck me while I'm sucking honey...my pussy is burning hot." Said Julie.

"I will but not now. Suck him first!"

Marks dick was standing up like a skyscraper in the city. His dick was pulsating and Julie touched his shaft. It was hot. Her pussy was getting even hotter. She threw her hair back and went down on him.

Mark felt a funny when he got up. Something wasn't quite right. It was if he would get up in the morning with a painful morning erection. His eyelids twitched and he closed them immediately. The bright light of the ceiling hurt. Mark remembered slowly what just happened and his body rose up but he fell back quickly. The chains were holding him steady. He saw Greg sitting on a stool and watching him. Next thing which came into view was a young woman slurping on something on the bed. He watched in utter disbelief that she was slurping on his cock. His eyes widened and his heart made an irregular beat. WHAT IS THIS? He thought.

Julie's tongue licked his prick head and her fingers caressed his balls. Mark groaned when her lips wrapped around his cock. God. What was this girl doing. She looked beautiful. Mark couldn't believe this...

"I promised you a present! Enjoy it Mark." He heard Greg's voice from the background.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Mark mumbled and moaned when his dick was sucked deep into her mouth.

It felt so good. Mark couldn't believe it. What is this... his cock felt like being on fire. All his nerve endings sending out pleasure and arousal to his mind.

"GOD...AA...Fuck..." Mark leaned his head back and closed his eyes.

Fuck this was too good to resist against it. This was the first time in his life that a girl gave him a blowjob. It felt so good and he didn't want her to stop. Her tongue was licking along his shaft. His cock was so sensitive. He felt horny as hell and wanted to fuck her. This made his cock twitch and Julie smiled at him. Mark's eyes were lost in her cleavage. Her breasts moving up and down behind her red bra. He groaned aloud when she sucked one of his balls and licked down towards his anus. His hear was racing. Everything in him wanted to fuck this girl. No matter what. He breathed heavily by the thought of his dick banging into her wet pussy.

Greg smiled. He knew that guys like Mark where walking testosterones. They just wanted one thing to fuck. The medication helped him just a little bit to tease out that wild side of him.

"Do you want to fuck her Mark?" Greg asked him.

Mark was so much concentrated on the girl that he didn't hear him. There was still a little voice of reason in him that told him not to do this. But the urge that was building up in his balls couldn't be ignored.

"Hi baby... my name is Julie and I'm all yours." She said gulping his dick again into her hot mouth and sucking him deep.

"Please suck it... suck it harder." Mark moaned and clenched his teeth. He wished he cold touch her but she was out of reach.

"As you wish my little baby." Julie said and her head bobbed up and down.

Her tight lips wrapped around his dick and she slurped the thick bone with such a force that Marks hands curled up into fists.

"JESUS..." he yelled and nearly came when he could feel the back of her throat on the tip of his dick.

Julie took it deep into her and caressed the shaft with her tongue. She knew all the right spots and soon she had him on the verge of a climax. Mark sighed. She was too good. His balls were ready to shoot the load. He watched in horror when Julie let his meat stick glide out of her mouth. She looked over to Greg and he shook his head. Julie stood up in the bed and took of her bra and thong. Mark watched in amazement at her naked body. She was so beautiful. Mark longed to touch her. He went crazy when she threw him her thong on his face. It was wet and he could smell the odour of her cunt. His nostrils breathed in the lovely scent. His body trembled. Mark breathed like a caged and angry animal.

Julie moved up her body and stroked her finger tips over Marks chest. He shivered and got goose bumps. He smelled her lovely perfume. Slowly she stood up again and hovered her pussy over his face. Her juices were dripping on his face and Mark had a good view on her shaved vagina.

"I want you so badly." He told her.

Suddenly Greg appeared behind her. He was naked. He forced her to lay next to Mark. With one move he forced his dick into her pussy.

"GOD...You are so fucking tight..." Greg moaned.

Marks dick pulsated and it really hurt. It had to be relieved. He was begging for it.

"Just a moment Mark...AAA...soon I will let you in me." Julie said.

Her head was just under Marks arm. His arms twitched and the chain holding him steady rattled.

"FUCK ME...GREG! OH YESS...FUCK ME HARDER!" Julie yelled, her body rocking.

Greg groaned and as he had predicted it filled her hot and tight hole with his seeds in minutes. His dick slurped out and slapped against her lower belly.

"Let me clean it for you please." Julie begged him.

"Go ahead." He stood up and Julie sat in front of his dick and licked up the rest of his cum. She slurped and licked, every drop tasted so good. The hot and salty stuff was something out of this world.

Greg looked over to Mark. His eyes were only staring at Julie. His cheeks were red and his cock, through which dark blue veins ran through, was pulsating.

Marks dick was throbbing. He wanted a fuck. The Desire was so powerful that nothing else mattered.

"Julie fuck him!" Greg said and Mark felt immediate relief.

"Are you all set baby?" Julie asked him.

Mark only nodded. "PLEASE..." he mumbled.

She lifted her slender body and lowered her pussy slowly to meet his rising spike. Both of their bodies trembled. Both were looking forward for first contact. Mark wanted to rip her down and fuck her so fast and furious. When his cock head met her pussy lips Mark felt electrocuted. Slowly it parted her lips and sank into the hot mush of fluid inside her.

"AAAA..." both of them moaned.

She was tight but that felt so good. The walls of her vagina rubbed against his shaft. It took a minute until she had him inside her fully. Fuck, thought Mark. He was already ready to cum. Slowly she lifted her body. Rise and fall. The movement made Mark squeal.

"O God... this is so good Julie. Please go on!"

"Do you want to fuck her really good?" Greg asked.

Mark nodded. "Let me fuck her Greg. Untie me and let me fuck her! PLEASE... I'll do anything what you want just let me fuck her!"

Greg grinned. That was the answer he was waiting for. He released the boy from his chains and let him do the job.

"Get on your knees Julie!" Mark said and she complied immediately.

He stroked her round butt and kissed it. God, how long was he looking for this moment? The last time he had sex was nearly a year ago. All the frustration was relieved when he entered her. The image of him fucking his own mother popped back in his head. YEAH... that made him horny. The night when he was out with Tom and couldn't get any girl...That left him horny too. Now, he pumped his dick into her was the time to be relieved from that. He pushed his cock through the tight pussy spreading her wide open. Mark put his hands on her butt and began to thrust harder into her. She was helping him by pushing back and meeting his motion. Mark wanted to last long but also wanted to fuck her furiously. Julie felt his dick moving slowly yet deeply inside her. His breathing was heavy. He leaned forward pushing his dick more deeper into her. His hands grasped her swinging tits and twitched her nipples.

"AAA That's t Baby... Fuck me...FUCK ME!" Julie yelled which turned Mark on.

She shook her head, her hair waving into each direction. Mark pumped into her harder and faster. His dick sliding and thrusting in and out, in and out of her wet, dripping cunt.

Greg was amazed by the stamina of the young man. The medication were certainly playing a role in this.

Julie's mouth was gaping open every thrust met by a cry of pleasure from her. Her cunt snatched around the thick meat shaft and squeezing it with all it's might. Over and over Mark rammed his cock inside her. Gasping and slapping filled the room. Greg was rubbing his dick. Mark was good. After a moment Julie felt him tremble and hot gush flowed inside her.

Mark panted and his cock twitched in her a last time and he pulled it out. His dick was glistening with cum. Julie immediately turned around and licked it cleaned. Sucking up every drop of cum. She even stuck her finger in her cunt, scooping out the white fluid and gulping it.

She was just amazing. Mark couldn't hold it. He threw her on her back and licked over her breasts and nipples.

"Yes Baby... make me cum, make me cum. I want you to fuck me until I cum."

Mark slid his tongue between her pussy, caressing her clit and licking up her juice. He only had one thing in his head. That was to fuck her again and make him and her cum again. His dick didn't slow down at all. It stayed focused. Mark grasped her legs and pulled her body against him. For the next ten minutes he fucked her slow and kept Julie going. She was getting hotter and hotter. With a long cry her cunt exploded and her body rocked wildly.

"FUCK ME more...Fuck me more! I want MORE!" she was screaming and Mark nodded.

"I want also more of you...I wan to fuck you forever."

He slapped her butt cheeks and gave her rough kiss on her lips.

Greg nodded and looked over to the door. Phil stood there nodding back to him. Everything was working out well. Mark buried his cock deep into Julie both crying out their passion.

To Be Continued...

* * * * *

Thanks for all the feedback and reading my story! Your ideas helped me a lot in writing this Chapter especially.

12