Mighty Morphing Mother Slut Final

Story Info
The story's climax.
7.4k words
4.28
147.5k
22

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L. Cadarn
L. Cadarn
193 Followers

(i)

The day as you know it isn't anymore. The world around you has changed and you have to change too… but you do not want to accept the change. You fight against the change because you want to return to that day where everything was so easy and peaceful. You don't want the change because you are not sure what future it will bring with it. Are you afraid of the change?

"No…" whispered Mark. "I am not afraid of the change."

So, why resist it? Or are you running away from it? Running away from the conflict, the problem, the fight… do you really think by running away the problem might go away? It will be following you like a ghost through every chapter of your life.

"But how do I fight it? How? They are looking for me… I'm suddenly a killer, a rape killer…! I am too weak and powerless to fight such foe."

Get up Mark. You have to fight it. It's only you and no one else. You are the only one who can swipe this dirt out of your life. The time has come to kick back!

Since the announcement in the radio Mark had been hiding. He had dropped the car somewhere in the woods and walked slowly back to the city. In the darkness of the night he was running through the city. Every 10 minutes he stopped and looked around. Nobody was following him. It wasn't far anymore to the house where he would meet this person who had tried to help him. Passing the noisy area of the city he came into a quieter place. Apartment houses made out of red brick stones stood on both sides of the empty street. It was quiet. Too quiet for Mark. Rubbish and other unidentifiable stuff were lying in the streets. Everything looked pretty deserted. Mark looked closer at the windows and couldn't see hardly any lights in the apartments. It was pretty deserted. But this was the correct street. He took out the note and double-checked.

"Number 34…" he mumbled and slowed down his pace.

After a couple of minutes he found the place. He saw a heavy oak door with white paint crumbling down and a rusty sign showing the house number. He looked up the building but saw nothing else than darkness. There was no doorbell so he just hammered his fist against the door. The thumbing noise echoed behind the door through the entire building. For a long time Mark stood there and listened for any noise coming out of the house. He was just on the verge to knock again when the door handle was pushed down and it swung open. Out of the inner darkness came out the face of Julie.

"I was worried about you… everything alright?" she asked.

She came out of the building looking around before she grabbed him and pulled him inside. The door shut with a loud noise. Mark watched her as she locked the doors. She was even more beautiful than he had remembered her. Her brown hair and eyes looked soft and comforting. Mark just wanted to crash into her arms and cry. He was so tired of all this shit. She wore a white blouse and dark skin tight trousers. Her cleavage was exposed and Mark looked at her well tanned skin for a moment remembering suddenly the amazing sex they had together.

"We have to hurry Mark. They know that we are here. Both of us have a tracking device buried somewhere under our skin." She said and vanished into the darkness of the house.

Mark waited outside until she came back.

"Take this." Mark grabbed one of her bags and followed her.

"You are very late Mark… where were you?" she asked him while they walked down the road.

"I… I just went home for a while and encountered a little problem there…"

Julie shook her head in disbelief. "I thought you would follow the directions on the paper as soon as you would wake up."

"Do you actually know in what kind of deep shit I am?" Mark asked her.

"We are already in pretty deep shit but you obviously had to drag us so deep into it that I hardly know how we can get out of it again." She muttered.

"Thanks… I didn't know they would be at home and do something like this to me."

Julie stopped and turned around to face him.

"They just want to catch us Mark. We both know a tiny little too much about that company. And the important point is now that we have to get out of this town as soon as possible."

"If they have a tracking device how do you think we can get out of here?" Mark asked her. Maybe I shouldn't run away. Maybe I should just face the fucking consequences…

Julie grabbed his hand. Her sudden touch surprised him.

"We have not much time Mark. The tracking device is not the only thing they have implanted inside us…"

Her eyes were serious and Marks heartbeat rose. What now? He thought.

"The drug they have injected in me and you… don't ask me how I got it I will tell you later but I got hold of the antidote. There is a catch though… it is not a permanent solution. In my case it looks pretty grim. I was subjected to the drug for over 2 years now. It changed my body and my mind… the antidote can lift the effects of the drug on your mind and your body only for a while. Soon I will start to yearn for a new shot of the drug. My body cannot live without it."

"Wait…" Mark interrupted her. "Please don't tell me you only have a few of these antidotes with you…"

She looked away from him and just nodded with her head. "I didn't have much time. Greg was busy with some new girl and I realised somehow in the haze that the door to the supply room was unlocked. The urge to get out of that shit hole was stronger than the effect of the drug itself. I hate that place…" Tears were flowing down her cheek. "It took them less than 2 years to destroy my entire life. I lost everything Mark… my friends, my parents and my identity. I want it back!"

Mark put a hand on her shoulder and gave her a hug. It felt good. He could have cried as well. Her face pressed against his upper shoulder. She smelled wonderful.

(ii)

"They left the apartment…" Greg whispered.

He was hiding in the darkness of a car. He had watched Marks every move until now. The boy wasn't stupid. He had dropped the car as soon as possible and avoided crowded streets. Greg stared at Julies round butt in her tight trousers. She was the most beautiful girl the company had in the underground harem. No wonder that Phil wanted her back.

"He is a handsome boy." The woman seated next to him whispered back. "Is he under the influence of the drug?"

Greg's eyes moved from the butt to the boys face. "No. He had only one shot until now. He is clean."

"I want him…" she whispered back.

"Not satisfied with me?"

Greg turned his head and looked at the woman. She was dressed in an expensive looking black business outfit. Her black hair was neatly tight together and her cold blue eyes stared into his eyes. She only had a light makeup on her small but beautiful face. His eyes followed her neckline until the clothes covered up the view he was wishing for. Greg thought for a brief moment what she would look like without her clothes on. He had worked with her for couple of times now. Strictly business of course. When he feared someone in this world than it was her. An elite ex KGB woman with connections to a world he didn't want to know too much about. Her personality was as cold as ice could be. He was fascinated by her beauty but at the same time scared as shit.

"Let them go for now. I want to see how the drug in her will adapt itself to the new environment." She whispered to him.

Greg looked at her full red lips for a while. "Phil wants them back now Jelena. Otherwise he wouldn't have instigated the thing with the mayors daughter."

"They don't care about him anymore Greg. You better listen to them for your own sake." She said in perfect English.

"What do you mean by that?"

"That you will drive me to the company now. As always I have to put the things back to order." She stared at him and smirked. Greg nodded and started the engine.

They didn't exchange words until they arrived back at the company building. Greg parked the car in the garage and followed her into deeper into the underground. The floor filled with bright neon light lay in front of them and to Greg the entire compound seemed to be dead calm. When he left here a while ago it was filled with girls and men screaming and laughing. Greg looked at the slim figure of Jelena when she suddenly stopped at one of the doors and opened it up. Both of them walked in. Lying on the bed was the tiny naked body of the mayors daughter. The bed was surrounded by familiar faces. Phil, Tom and the mayor.

"Well, nice of you to come at last. Where the fuck where you?" Phil shouted at Greg.

"Easy Dad. Look he brought with him a very nice present for all of us." Tom said and looked at Jelena.

"Please gentlemen I didn't want to disturb your session. Greg and I will watch for a while and then join. So, please continue." Jelena said with her calm voice.

"I didn't expect you to come Jelena." Phil said and gave his son a wink to continue.

Tom climbed on the bed and put his swollen dick back into the young girls cum drooling cunt. She was barely alive. His cock slid back and forth and she moaned a little when her own father grabbed one of her tits and squeezed it tight.

"What is this all about?" Phil came over to Greg and Jelena. "Where is the boy and Julie?"

"We let them go for now." Jelena answered.

Phil scratched his balls and shouted at Greg in anger. "What the fuck are you doing? Since when do you take orders from this antic piece of Russian cunt?"

"If I would be you I would watch your mouth Sir." Greg whispered.

"Would you? Eh? Would you really?! Why? This is just another cunt. Why should I be afraid of her? Let me show you that she should be afraid of me!" Phil said and with a quick and brutal move he ripped the suit from Jelenas body.

Shreds of her suit fell on the concrete floor. She didn't move. She just continued staring at Phil. He threw away the remains of her suits in his hands and grabbed her around her small waist. His hands felt her soft round butt cheeks through the fabric of her long skirt.

"You have such a hot ass… Baby…" he whispered into her ear.

With another quick move he ripped her blue blouse from her body. This time Jelenas eyes twitched. Greg looked with a gaping mouth at the exposed body of the woman. He always had dreams about undressing Jelena… and now she was standing in front of him; showing off her big round breast packed in a dark blue bra. The cleavage line was mouth watering. Her milky white skin looked soft and tender and Greg wished for the chance to touch her and lick her body. But still the fear about Jelena made him stay put.

"Look at those knockers!" Phil said and whistled.

"I want to fuck her too Dad!" shouted Tom from the bedside.

"She belongs to me." Phil answered and one of his hands quickly cupped one of her breasts.

He could sense the heat of the flesh and her erect nipples. The sensation of the soft and bouncy flesh made his dick hot and hard. Phil chuckled but started to scream in pain when Jelena suddenly grabbed his dick and jerked it violently to an angle it normally shouldn't go to. Another quick and fatal blow landed on his throat. Phil's lifeless body fell to the ground. Tom screamed and ran with a furious expression on his face towards Jelena. But his body jerked and he flew to the ground in a fountain of red blood. Another quick shot from a silenced gun followed to knock down the mayor. Greg couldn't believe what was happening in front of his eyes. The movement of Jelena were quick and precise. He had watched how she suddenly took out a small gun from a holster tight to her beautiful slim thigh. She moved to the bed where the mayors daughter lay in a pool of cum and sweat. Jelena stroked her forehead and shot her dead. She slowly turned and looked at Greg.

"You are not going to kill me are you?" he whispered, a drop of sweat ran down his back.

"No Greg. You are not on the agenda for now." She answered.

"So… you killed them all. What now?" Greg asked her. His eyes started to wander off to her breasts again.

"With today this company and this place is officially seizes to exist." She put on a white blouse which lay on the floor.

Greg continued to watch her get dressed. The blouse was a number to small for her. She had to open a few buttons and left a perfect window for Greg to look at her cleavage. She smiled at him.

"Let's get out of here. Otherwise I have to kill you as well." She told him.

Greg stumbled out and couldn't quiet believe that Phil, Tom, the mayor and the girl were dead. It just went so fast…

"What about the other girls?" he asked.

"Don't worry Greg. Your job is still safe. I said officially this place is closed down. But it will continue to exist somewhere else. The girls were transported earlier to the new place. A change at the administration level was imminent." She said and they left the underground.

(iii)

The strangers came two days ago. Both of them young and fresh out of the big city. From the moment they set foot into his shady motel he knew that something was wrong with them. They were scared, hardly left their room and never reacted to his polite small talk. Their problem seemed to be deep rooted. He gave them the special room fitted with spy cams and bugs. The girl was the hottest thing he had ever seen in his life. A kingdom for touching her big round and firm tits he thought. He was expecting some good sex but neither of them ever touched the other. After a while he had lost interest in them. They hardly spoke and the girl seemed to be on some drugs. Maybe time to call the police and get some nice bounty he thought after recognising the boys face. Or maybe time to get some fun with the young lady.

"Frank! The goddamn phone doesn't work again!" the sudden loud voice startled him.

"Frank? Where the fuck are you again! I said the phone doesn't work again!"

Frank walked out of his little room located behind the reception desk. The bright sun of the desert shone into the little lobby. The faded reddish carpet, old magazines on a wooden table, the white paint falling of the walls, all indicated that Franks motel was in desperate need for an overhaul. The windows were covered with dust and gave view to the empty car park and the motels compound. From the reception desk Frank had a good overview of his old motel. The huge motel sign on the roadside was covered with rust and at night the lights hardly went on. Along with the new strangers Spencer was the only guest he harboured. Spencer wasn't exactly a guest he was a permanent guest. A leech living off Franks little income.

"Do you hear me old man?" Spencer said and slammed his fist onto the desk.

Old man… Frank was old indeed. Alone and surrounded by the desert one grew older faster than in the city. Yet he was only in his late 50's. But his hair what was still left of it was all white. His body was small and fragile, the Aloha shirt far too big for his figure and his faded jeans looked old like his sun tanned and wrinkled skin. But his blue eyes were sharp and alive. His face was covered with white beard stubbles. Frank looked at Spencer whose big body placed him in the shadow. Spencer was the equivalent size of a bulldozer. His black skin was dark as night.

"If you are going to pay for your long distance calls your phone might work again." Frank told him wearily.

Spencer sighed. "You white ass know exactly that I am going to pay for those calls in time!"

"Well, your last payment was 6 months ago…"

"You want to argue with me Frankie boy? You wanna step outside again? Do I have to clarify myself again? The money will be coming in time! Is that understood old man?" Spencer's angry voice filled the lobby.

Frank closed his eyes. He was scared of this man. There was just nothing he could do. Spencer did help him in the bad days of business and was a valuable asset to his motel. Without him he wouldn't be still standing here.

"Ok, Ok…Spencer. I will fix the problem immediately." Frank said. His legs were trembling.

"That's my man!" Spencer said and smiled broadly showing off his white teeth. He clasped his huge hands against Franks shoulder who nearly crashed by it's force against the corner of the desk.

"So, I saw some young white babe running around. What's that all about?" he asked him.

"They came in 2 days ago. I have no idea what they are doing. Folks don't talk much. Are kinda shy." Frank said and looked back for a brief second into his back room.

"Definitely like that bitch. Like to fuck that pussy." Spencer said and laughed.

Frank just nodded in reply.

(iv)

"How many shots do you still have left?" Mark asked and flicked through the TV channels.

Julie came out of the steaming bathroom with a towel wrapped around her slender body. Mark wasn't quiet sure if the drugs in him were still causing him to act so but she made him extremely horny. He looked away and treid to focus on the TV.

"It's a good thing that you were still clean Mark. With the two of us the antidote would have been gone already." She sat down on the screeching bed and combed her wet hair. "I think I can last another week… if I stretch it to the limit." She whispered.

Another week. Mark had no clue what they could do in a week to reverse all this. It could take years to clarify what had happened in the last couple of weeks. Here I go , he thought. All this doubt made him feel that he fell into some kind of deep depression phase. Maybe he was just thinking too complicated. But when he saw his picture on the local news channel he switched off the TV and threw himself on the bed. He felt how Julie softly touched his hair and stroke it.

"What are we going to do?" Mark asked her.

"Let's stay positive. I'm going to change, get something to drink and then we make a plan. Ok?"

Julie got up and put on a short black skirt and a tight, low cut, light blue top.

"I should buy some normal looking clothes" she muttered. "Don't you think this is a little too revealing?"

Mark looked at her cleavage and long legs. "It's fine. I like it." He said with a smile.

"I know you like it…but what about the creep at the reception? Didn't you notice how much he was staring at us the last day?"

"It's not surprising. First, my pictures are all over the place…second you do know that you are gorgeous looking." Mark said. "Shall I come with you?" he asked her after a while.

"I should be fine." She said and left the room to head to the reception area to get some cold drinks.

It was hot outside but it still seemed to be cooler than in the room. She walked out onto the car park and into the full sunlight. The sun felt good. How she had missed these walks in the sun. She opened the doors to the reception and a wave of cool air invited her. She looked disgusted towards the empty reception desk. Why did this guy have an AC but not the guests? But by the standards of this motel Julie didn't expect much anyways.

The drink dispenser was at the far end of the lobby and Julie bought quickly two cans of coke. She wanted to hurry back. But when she turned the old man was standing behind the desk waving his hand at her and a big grin on his face.

Julie forced a smile on her face. "Hi!" she said and tried to walk away.

"It's hot today isn't it?" he said.

Julie stopped for a moment. "Yes… but it's nice and cool in here unlike outside and in our room."

"Sorry, about the lack of the AC's… until when are you folks going to stay?" he asked and Julie shivered when his eyes ran up and down her body. It was like being licked by him. And she knew that the other darker side of her absolutely loved it. Her cunt twitched as it tried to remember it's last invasion.

"Not for long…" she replied and walked towards the door when he started to talk again.

To Julies surprise he had emerged from behind the counter and walked straight up to her. His eyes constantly locked on her body.

L. Cadarn
L. Cadarn
193 Followers
12