Mighty Morphing Mother Slut Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really have to go. My friend is waiting." She whispered and turned around.

But the old mans hand grabbed her by the shoulder. Julie surprised by the sudden touch and force that the Coke cans fell on the red carpet. When he noticed that she didn't move he loosened his grip and let his fingertips run down her shoulder and over her curvy round butt.

"Yes your friend… he looks really familiar to me you know. Really familiar." He whispered into her ear.

Julie faced the door and looked out to the parking place. Inertly she whished for someone to appear. She felt how close the man was standing behind her. He breathed into her war which made her tingle. She could feel his body heat and she could sense his lust. Her neck hair raised when he whispered into her ears again.

"You know a man like me gets pretty lonely out here…all by myself." He lifted her short black skin and touched one of her butt cheek and massaged it wildly.

Julie closed her eyes. Her pussy was getting wet by his presence and his touch. The antidote was loosing the battle against her rising now natural urge to fuck and be fucked. Why didn't she invite Mark along with her… but maybe it was good that she left him in their room. For at least now he was safe.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"Isn't that quiet obvious" Frank replied. His arms embraced her and Julies body was pulled back and she could feel his hot and swollen manhood between on her back.

Julie tried to move away from him but it was too late. He was stronger than he looked and slowly while holding her he backed down towards the private room behind the reception desk.

He shoved her into his bedroom and closed the door. It was dark and the air was filled with the smell of cheap booze. Frank pushed her rough towards the bed and she landed with her belly on it.

"Please… let us talk about this…" she said but in no time he lifted her ass up and ripped her skirt and thong off her.

Julie felt the cool air on her exposed butt. Her pussy was soaked by now and she turned her head just to see how the old man got out his bulging dick. He was smiling and smacked her butt cheek when Julie tried to say something.

"You shut up bitch and better enjoy it so your friend can see the sunset tomorrow." He said. "Fuck…you are already wet. You're friend wasn't too good for you what? I give you what you deserve!"

"Please don't…NO! A…" Julie closed her eyes. It was just too much. She watched how the old man holding his stiff dick slowly inserted it into her juicy hole.

Her fingers dug deep into the bed linen and her mouth opened to let out a cry of pleasure. Julies mind went blank. She felt how her old self took control of her body again.

"God…your tight." Frank sighed and let go of his dick which he had forced into her. He slapped her butt again enjoying the pressure on his shaft.

He heard her scream and rock her body. Slowly he pulled his dick backward and sighing at each inch his dick moved. Her cunt muscles gripped hard around his rod… Frank had never experienced such a perfect pussy. Wanting more he increased his speed slowly fucking her deeper and faster. Her juices were running down her legs and covered his balls which slapped against her butt with every deep stroke. After a couple of rough stroked Julie started to lift her butt even higher. Her legs spread wider apart. Still she was fighting against the urge to scream for more.

"Stop…" she whispered but her voice was weak.

The sound of their two slapping bodies filled the room. Franks wrinkled hands grabbed around her slim waist. He felt her young and soft flesh on his rough palms. It felt so good to fuck such a young girl. His dick seemed to twist and wriggle in her wet pussy. Moving it deep into her Julie finally broke. She moaned and pushed her butt against his dick trying to get it even deeper into her. Frank could feel her pussy wall striking against his head of his dick. Sweat started to sprinkle his face. His nuts were swollen and ready to shoot it into her. Frank got out his juice covered dick and flipped her over. She was panting wildly and her sultry look in her eyes made him even more hornier. She spread her legs wide and started touching her clit. Massaging it hard with her finger so that she let out a small moan. Julie removed her light blue top and showed off her big C cupped sized breasts. Her nipples were swollen like her hungry pussy. Frank stared down at her and could not believe his eyes. She wiggled her body.

"Are you just going to watch me or are you going to fuck me mister?" Julie asked him.

Frank gulped. This was one twisted lady he thought. He studied her slim and trim body for another minute and laid down and pushed his dick back into her wet pussy again.

"Yes…Baby… that's good." He heard her say.

She wrapped her long legs around him and pressed his body down so his dick entered her hot hole up to it's hilt.

"Fuck me bastard. Fuck me…" she said and lifted her body to his rhythm. His hands admired her perfectly round and bouncy tits. He circled his finger around her nipple which made her sigh in pleasure. Frank's rod was burning inside her cunt and he fucked her furiously. It felt so good that he clenched his teeth and held back his urge to come until the last minute. He tried to savour the moment of pleasure as long as he could. Julies pussy was by now so wet that his hot and throbbing member went easily in and out and deeper and deeper.

"I have forgotten how good this actually feels…" Julie whispered and leaned her head back.

Frank lifted her knees and pushed them back so they pressed her breasts and started to fuck again furiously. His speed and stamina was surprising. With a long scream Julie came multiple times in a row. Franks dick was showered by her juice and her flexing muscles. With a loud grunt he spurted out his semen deep into her.

"Give it to me Baby…Yes…shoot it inside me." Julie cried out.

Holding her legs he pushed his dick deep inside her for a last time and let her pussy milk out the rest of his sticky cum. Exhausted and breathing heavily for air he collapsed on her body. He felt her soft breasts underneath and heard the beat of her heart. She kissed his sweaty bald head.

"This is just the beginning old man…" Julie whispered.

(v)

Mark awoke screaming and nearly fell off his bed. He was covered in sweat and his heart was racing. It was dark and with a slight panic he looked for the light switch for his bed light. After a while in the light he calmed down and reassured himself that it was just a bad dream. Slowly waking up from the trance of his sleep he realised that it was already night time and that Julie wasn't in the room.

"Hey Julie?!" he shouted and opened the door to the bathroom.

Empty. After another quick look in the room he noticed that it hadn't changed much since she had left it this late morning.

"Good…ok…not here…means not good." Mark mumbled.

Find her. He thought and moved out. Racing through the half lighten up dusty parking area he entered the reception. It was empty. But this is the only place she could go to… except if she would take a car and drive away… but all her stuff was in the room. With a beating heart Mark went up to the reception desk. The door normally open was closed. He punched the bell a few times but nobody came out. He ran behind the desk and knocked on the door.

"Come in…" a sweet voice replied and Mark heart made an irregular beat.

"Julie?" he yelled and opened the door. The room was dark and Mark had trouble to see something. Suddenly the door crushed behind him and he was tackled to the ground.

"WOW…Take it easy!" he screamed.

A huge hand grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and dragged him with him. Mark was thrown to a corner and rubbed his sore neck. A giant stood in front of him.

"It's the white boy." He said and moved away and cleared the view for Mark.

Behind him a single light from the ceiling illuminated a bed on which Julie was resting. She had her back leaned against the wall her legs spread wide open while the old man from the reception licked her pussy.

"Nice to see you Mark. I was wondering where you were. At least you didn't leave me behind alone." Julie whispered.

The black giant moved towards the bed and kneeled down starting licking Julies tits. She stroked his back and smiled.

"Want to join us Mark?" she asked.

"Julie… I thought the antidote was working."

She just smiled back and got into a doggy style position. The old man got beneath her and waited patiently until Julie lowered herself down and her pussy sucked up his dick with a mushy sound. She looked right into Mark's face and opened her mouth when the black man opened up her anus and forced his huge cock into it. The black rod vanished into her hole and came back out with a sucking noise. Both of the men fucked her without saying anything. They just moved like machines and Julie smiled at Mark who still sat there in the corner. He saw of her love juice ran down her thighs and dripping on the bed. She shook her head wildly and her brown hair waved through the air. The air smelled of sex and cum. Marks dick started to throb and to swell up by the sound of their fucking. He remembered again the feel of her pussy and it made him want to fuck her. Shit… that's what she wants me to do. Look at those guys they are like zombies… they are hooked… Mark slowly understood what Phil's harem was all about. The drug passed from the girls to the men who became infected and always came back for another shot at the girls. Mark didn't want to know about the money that was passed behind their backs.

Julie was now riding the old mans cock and giving an extremely loud blow job to the other. He grabbed Julies head and forced her to suck harder on his black cock. Julie licked her tongue over his dick head and deep throated him. Mark's dick was pressing hard against his trouser.

"Come Mark… I know you want to. It's ok. Don't fight it. Just do it…fuck me!" she said and slurped now on the wet and cum covered dick of the old man.

Mark couldn't stand this any longer he stood up grabbed Julie by her arm and pulled her away from the bed. The two men stood up immediately and stared at him in pure anger. Mark locked left arm around Julies neck and smashed a bottle that was lying on the table and held it against her neck.

"Nobody move…or your pretty girl here will get hurt." He yelled.

Both of them stood still. They seemed to wait for an order to come from Julie. Suddenly her hand squeezed his dick through his pants.

"I knew you were horny Mark. Let me go or I will squeeze them so hard you wont be able to fuck a girl for the rest of your life!" she said.

"Come on Julie!" Mark clenched his teeth he tightened his arm around her throat but she didn't let go. He threw the end of the sharp bottle in his right hand away and punched her stomach hard. The grip on his nuts loosened. Mark knew that Julie was light and he lifted her up and ran out of the room. The giant followed him immediately. Mark ran like hell out of the reception out into the darkness. He could hear the footsteps of the two men right behind him. Quickly he ran into the room locked it, threw Julie on the bed and pushed a table against the door. Mark had no time to catch some breath. He turned around on the spot ran and grabbed Julies bag. He got out a new needle and one dosage of the antidote. Carefully and with shaking hands he injected her and quickly stuffed their bags.

"JULIE! For God's sake wake up!" he shouted when he heard the two men throwing themselves against the door.

He slapped her face a couple of times. Mark looked through her bag and grabbed a white T-shirt and grey fluffy shorts out of it and somehow got her dressed. The guys by now where screaming and smashing the windows.

Time to go Mark thought and carrying Julie and her bag he climbed out of the back window and ran as far as he could into the darkness.

(vi)

Anna didn't know how she got back to her own house yet how long she was back here again. Her memory was a haze and the last couple of days were very strange. She remembered now leaning against the kitchen counter and drinking her coffee how she was taken by Phil and his son. The problem at the office and the consequences she could remember that… but what happened afterwards was not clear at all. Anna couldn't figure out why her body was so well trimmed and looked so sexy and why Mark was not at home. The news show on the television this morning had shocked her. Phil dead, the company bust, Mark apparently the mayors daughter rapist and killer… disturbed by all this news and about her amnesia she decided to take a shower.

Looking at herself in the mirror she still couldn't believe that this body was hers. Her breasts were fuller and rounder, her waist, arms and legs slim and her face without any wrinkles. She looked like mid twenty. Her pubic hair was shaven which she normally never did and her body trembled when she brushed her finger across her pussy lips. An urge to masturbate overcame her. She jumped into the shower and suddenly remembered the incident in this bathroom. Mark and his friend Tom were here… and she had fucked the latter one. Her body trembled by the thought of the young mans dick sliding in to her cunt. The big cock fucking her lonely pussy hard and making her come several times. Looking into her sons eyes, fucking right in front of him and enjoying it like a slut. And how she had longed at that time for fucking her little boy too. How lonely she had been without her husband, without the sex. Anna massaged her clit under the running hot water. Her juices mixed with the water and her fingers slid in easily into her hot hole. Suddenly her mind exploded with images of various men fucking her making her scream in joy, the sweat and cum on her body, every hole in her body filled with hot dicks and filling her with semen. Her body rocked and her breasts bobbed up and down her orgasm came in fury. Anna panted for air and wiped the water from her face. She jumped out of the shower and looked at her red face in the bathroom mirror. What was wrong with her. This sexual urge wasn't normal. Her cunt lips was swollen and she wanted to be fucked badly. There was this primal urge in her that could not be extinguished. The voice of reason in her was not strong as it used to be anymore.

"What happened to you…" she mumbled to herself and got dressed.

She just strapped on her bra when the doorbell rang. Anna quickly put on a white blouse and some grey tight pants and walked down to the door. It was one of Marks friend from school. Anna wasn't quiet sure about his name.

"Hi Mrs. Anderson. I…. I heard this…" he stared right into her face. His cheeks blushed when she smiled.

"I'm sorry what was your name again?" she asked him.

"Liam. I heard this news about Mark and couldn't believe it you know. I just met him a couple of nights ago down the street… he looked really scared. I shouted his name but he was running like a maniac." He told her.

"You saw him?" she asked him.

Liam was a thin guy, his skin was white and his hair cropped short. He wore a black T-Shirt that looked a little too big on him and red shorts. She remembered Mark talking about him how shy he was. The news about Mark was good. At least she knew now that he was still alive.

"Come in. Tell me more about it." She said and invited him in.

"I really don't have much more to tell… you know I just wanted to see if he is ok or not." He stared right at the level of her breasts.

Anna's cleavage was well visible for Liam as was her black bra through the white fabric. He blushed and looked away.

"Please come in because I have no idea where Mark is Liam. Every piece of information is important. You have to tell me when and where you saw him exactly." She said.

Liam nodded and entered the house. She took him to the living room where he told her his story but Anna wasn't listening. She did care what happened to Mark but not as much as she did care about this young boy. He was sitting right next to her on the sofa talking and trying not to look too hard at her. Anna loved the attention.

"When was the last time you had sex Liam?" she asked him suddenly.

Liam shut up in an instant. He was confused and wasn't quiet sure what to say next.

"Excuse me?"

"What would you do if I would say that you can fuck me right here right now." Anna said and took off her blouse. Exposing her big breasts held together by her bra.

"…I…I am not sure…" Liam was trying to back off but she pulled him and his face landed right between her breasts. She heard his muffles voice.

"I want to fuck you badly Liam. Please may I fuck you?" she whispered into his ear and licked it.

She pushed him back stood up and got naked. Liam stared at her and threw away his clothes in the next minute.

"That's how I like it." Anna smiled and laid down on the long sofa.

Liam's dick was already hard and big. She spread her legs open and widened her cunt lips with her fingers.

"Now… fuck me." She said.

(vii)

Jelena and Greg were sitting in the car again watching the sun going down. The city lights started to illuminate the up coming darkness.

"So… what have we to report." She asked him.

"Well, the guys at the motel… the level of sexual rage was actually frightening. That same night Mark got away they brought a car with 4 young college girls to stop and raped them for the next two days."

"Interesting. Julie's drug level was pretty high. That explains the infection level… what happened to them?"

Greg sighed. "Well, when we finally had seen enough and entered the motel on the third day the guys were pretty much like animals. They had lost it completely. The girls were in bad shape… but the drug didn't spread over to them. However, they were pretty messed up. One of them is pregnant by now we are checking out the influence of the drug on that baby. The other three we sold to you know who."

"Good work Greg. I heard that you also sold the other girls from Phil's company?" Jelena lit up a cigarette.

Greg nodded. "We sterilized them. The buyers will not even detect a hint of the drug from the girls."

"Very good. And what about my pet project?" she smiled.

"Let's see." Greg brought out a Memo and flipped through it. "Anna's development was quiet different from the others. As you know she was also put on a high dosage level of that drug… but after fucking one of Marks school friend the results on that boy were not the same as in our other cases. In short he didn't freak out or anything. Rather than that… he stayed normal and spreading the word that Anna is fucking nearly everyone to his friend…Jelena we shut her down. This will spread and God know what will happen to her."

Jelena smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You are always so worried about this Anna character. I think you like her."

"Whatever…" Greg mumbled. "Mark and Julie… well after sterilizing her and clearing Marks name from the records they live quiet happily together. It's sounds like a fucking fairy tale…"

"At least the boy is happy. Give them some money… they have deserved it. And I think it's time for you to play the prince and rescue your princess."

"Why are you doing this?" Greg asked.

"To bring this story to it's necessary end." She said and started the engine of the car.

12