Mighty Neighborly

Story Info
Neighbor pays him for fixing bike.
1.6k words
4
154.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Victor, and live on the Osage Indian reservation in Oklahoma. I am 18 years of age and live with my mother and father in the same house. I have very good relations with my neighbours, and we always are nice to each other. On the left side of my parents house, there lives an Indian woman of about 38 years named Mary.

Mary works at the res general store every day form morning untill late in the afternoon, and she travels to work on a bicicle. One day she came from work and had a flat tire on her bike. She had no-one to repair it so she called me to help her repair the flat tire. She needs the bike every day.

It was then about 7:30 in the evening, and I went to her place. She had all the tools to repair the tire, and she showed me the way to get them. I started working on the bike and turned the screws loose to losen off the tire. While I was doning this, Mary sat on a chair in front of me and talked about her work. She was wearing a blue dress, and her long black hair was blowing in the wind.

As I was sliping the new tube into the tire Mary said that moment she was tired from work and decided to take a bath. She went to the bathroom and started filling the tub. I continued working on the flat tire. I wanted to fix it fast because I had other things to do at home.

Suddenly I heard Mary's voice coming from the bathroom. "Are you having any problems?"

"No," I answered.

"Hey Victor," she called, "I forgot to bring the shampoo in here with me...would you be so kind to as to fetch it for me?"

"Okay," I said as I bolted the repaired tire back on the bike.

"It's in the bedroom on my dresser," she said.

I went into her bedroom and searched for the shampoo. I saw it in the dresser and grabbed it. "I found it," I said.

I knocked on the bathroom door, and she opend it up so that I could look right into the bathroom. There I saw my 38 year old neighbor Mary Sharmila totally naked and covered with creamy soap. She had shiny dark brown skin, but the first thing that attracted my eyes where her large brown soapy tits. Her nipples were swollen and very large. I felt kind of ashamed as she took the shampoo out of my hands, laughing at me in a friendly way. I could not believe what a nice body she had for a woman of her age.

"Go fix my bike, silly," she giggled as she closed the door. I was in shock! I saw this woman every day on the streets of the reservation. I never thought I would see her completely naked! I felt my blood circulating faster in my body as my heart pounded very hard.

The tire was already finished so I sat down in her kitchen, not know what to do. When Mary came out of the bathroom she was wearing a purple sleeping dress. The material was thin and transparant, and I could see the outline of her panties and her big nipples underneath it.This sight made me swallow hard as my penis became hard in my pants.

"I finished the tire," I said. "I'm gonna..uh..just go home.."

"Thank you, sweetie," she smiled.

I knew that I should be going, but I just stood there and stared at her as she turned and walked into her bedroom. I was mesmerized by the sight of her muscular legs and ass as she walked away.

A few seconds later, Mary came strolling out of her bed room with a bottle of massage oil. "I thought you were going home?" she said.

"Uh..yeah," I stammered.

"Well," she smiled, "if you're just gonna stand in my hallway all night, why don't you come here and rub my calves..they're killing me from being on my feet all day." She handed me the bottle of oil and sat down on the couch. "C'mon," she said, "I won't hurt you."

After a moment of hesitation, I walked over to her and knelt on the floor between her feet. I poured some oil on my hands and began kneading the older woman's calves.

"That feels nice.." she purred. I looked up her, and smiled at me as she rubbed her knees. Her legs were spread just a little, and I could see crotch of her white panties.

"Do you like what you see?" she said. and she opened her legs very wide. I looked away, embarassed that I had been caught, but she just sat there with her legs spread as wide as she could spread them.

Finally, I looked up at her crotch and examined the sight of her panty-clad pussy. "I've never seen that part of a girl," I said.

"Never?!" she gasped.

I shook my head.

"But your such a handsome young man.." she said, "..you've never gotten one of those little white girls in town to take her pants off for you?"

I shook my head again.

She shook her head as if she felt some kind of pity for me. "Victor, I want to show you something," she said. With that, she hooked a finger inside her panties from the side and pulled the panel of the undies over, exposing her think black bush. "Have you ever seen a pussy like that?" she purred.

I shook my head.

"Do you want to touch it, Victor?" she asked.

I didn't know what to say. I just sat there with my dick hard.

"Well," she persisted, "don't you want to finger me, Victor?"

"Yes," I said finally.

Mary smiled. She took my hand and guided it into her panties. My knuckles brushed against her coarse hair as my finger found its way into a very wet and slippery small hole. Mary closed her eyes and seemed to enjoy this very much. I moved it around inside her, and she began to moan. "That's it," she coached, "finger that cunt you dirty little boy!"

I don't know why, but as soon as I heard her say those nasty words to me, I knew I was in charge. I pulled my finger out of her cooter and said, "Take off your panties."

Urgently, she stood up and pulled her underwear down. As she kicked them off of her feet, I stood up and undid my pants. When I took out my long stiff cock and put her hand on it, she sat back down and said, "I wanna suck your beautiful cock, Victor."

I was only 18! I would have paid many girls my age to suck me off. My 38 year old neighbor was begging me to let her! Grabbing my ass with both hands, Mary pulled my dick all the way into her mouth. I felt her lips touch my pubic hair as she sucked very hard. She worked my cock this way for a few seconds, but I stopped her right before I was about to come. "I wanna do it!" I said.

"What do you mean 'do it', Victor?" she teased. "Do you mean you want to fuck my hot cunt?"

Slightly angered by her teasing, I pushed her shoulders, throwing her back against the couch. "I'm gonna fuck you so fucking hard!" I said. She let her self glide down in the couch so that her pussy hung off the edge. With two fingers she spread the swollen lips of her vadge wide.

"Stick it in me!" she said.

Like a wild mountian lion, I plunged my penis into the wet hole. It felt warm on my dick as I pushed it further and further inside. I shoved it in and out of her as fast and hard as I could. She was screaming and clutching my ass and calling me her beautiful little boy. In our sensuous violence, we fell off the couch, and my cock popped out of her slippery box. As I climbed back to my knees, she got on all fours and said, "Stick it in my ass, Victor. Fuck my asshole for me."

"Won't that hurt you?" I asked.

"A little, sweetie, but I want you to do it for me, okay?" she said. She rubbed some of her massage oil on her hand and then started rubbing her hand up and down the crack of her ass. "Right there," she said as she place her finger on her anus. "Fuck that asshole, baby!"

Slowly, I slid my cock into her anal opening. She screamed loudly as she pushed her hips back against me. When my cock all the way up her ass, she started flexing her glutes and rocking her hips, pulling my cock this way and that. I coulndn't believe the grip that she had on my dick with her ass. I don't think I could have pulled it out of her if I wanted to. In seconds I was pumping my load deep inside her rectum. As I started to come, she lay down on her stomach, pulling me by the cock with her.

We lay motionless for a long time, me on top of her back with my limp dick in her ass. "Mmmm.." she sighed, "..how was that?"

"Fucking great!" I said.

"Good," she said, "now come here and eat my pussy, little boy. I didn't get to come yet!"

THE END