Mighty Oaks Ch. 01

Story Info
A loving wife irresistibly attracted to the new guy at work.
12.3k words
3.52
91.3k
56

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 05/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,443 Followers

This story features condoned infidelity and later chapters contain both simulated and real non consensual sex. A possible saving grace is that there is an element of revenge near the end.

Chapter 01

from little acorns grow.

Half way through the Monday evening meal that I had prepared, my wife Jennifer paused to say, "A new guy started today at work but he's been put in a team at the opposite end of the office to me. I don't know if he's permanent staff or just a temp."

"People are joining and leaving all the time at your firm," I countered. "You don't usually tell me, so what makes this chap worthy of mention."

Jenn grinned. "He's very good looking, I mean exceptionally good looking. I could see him as some kind of male model but Pam says he is more film star material."

Pam is my wife's close colleague and best friend. She is married to Charlie, he is ten years older than she and the pair are our most frequent social companions. They have two teenage kids but we have yet to start a family. Jenn and I have been married for six years, together for seven and I married her when she was just twenty-two. I am thirty and to complete the picture I should say that Pam is six years my senior.

The following evening, at roughly the same point in the meal, as if continuing the previous conversation, Jenn announced, "He's called Jason and he is only temporary."

"I'm glad you found that out so quickly. Now I can stop worrying and think about something else," I said with a straight face. Jenn grinned and pretended to throw a bread roll at me but said nothing more.

My wife works for a big insurance company, in a large open plan office. Recently she was promoted to sub team leader responsible for allocating work to three other females, one of which is Pam. I am self employed and work from home on IT applications, (mainly web page design), so I have plenty of time to prepare an evening meal for when Jenn gets home. It helps that I thoroughly enjoy cooking.

The Wednesday evening update was that Jason was the only topic of conversation in the ladies rest room. "Well you certainly can't stop talking about him," I quipped humorously.

Thursday there was no mention but Friday evening I found myself asking, "So what's the latest on the office heartthrob?"

"I spoke to him," Jenn told me eagerly. "He was by himself by the drinks machine and when I'd got my drink he remarked that the coffee was terrible. I told him that the tea was even worse and said I always had either the beef extract or the hot chocolate. That was all that was said because then other people crowded in."

"Exciting stuff."

For the first time Jenn showed irritation at my sarcasm. "It was exciting," she said. "For a start I hadn't seen him close up until then and he has got a very nice face, humorous and kind of open. I think you'd like him. He's about six feet tall with the classic V shape, broad shoulders and narrow waist. The important thing is that he's not crude -- you won't believe how many guys try to break the ice with sexual innuendo. I suppose they think it's flirting."

You may see my 'teasing' as insecurity but nothing could be further from the truth because I had absolute confidence in my wife's fidelity. I believe it because that is what she told me. I am 5' 9" tall with a wiry build and average in every respect except that I am rather clever. In comparison, Jenn is an absolute gem. She is only 5' 1" tall with very pale naturally blonde hair that she wears short. Her breasts are pertly rounded and she has the perfect bubble butt. However what creates the incredible effect is her twenty inch waist (measured naked). This accentuates both her lovely tits and delightful round hips. Her legs are pretty special too.

After I had introduced her to my dad for the first time, catching me alone, he enthused, "I envy you lad, she's what we used to call a pocket Venus. Jenn is the kind of girl every man wants. You'll have to keep your wits about you because admirers are going to flock round her like wasps round a jam pot."

Given her looks I was prepared for Jenn to have had far more far more sexual experience than I had but she said that she had full sex with only three others before me. When I said that I found this difficult to believe she explained, "As you know I love sex but when I lived at home I had to guard my reputation and being careful badly limited opportunities so I went to university resolved to do my share of sleeping around. I wasn't silly though and spent the first few weeks getting my studies sorted and seeing the lie of the land. I was getting hit on all the time. I had some dates but I knocked them all back for sex and picked up a reputation as a hard nut to crack. Then I met a rugby player and decided I would fuck him after he had chased me for a couple of dates but he didn't want to wait that long. He was only picking me up for the first time but when he saw I was alone (my flat mates had already gone out) he decided it was the opportune moment.

I told him I didn't want it but he did it anyway. He was so much bigger and stronger that it wasn't even worth struggling. It was a fuck I didn't want but it was just a fuck, I didn't enjoy it but I didn't actually not enjoy it. I was prepared to forget it if he hadn't bragged but a pal came up next day and asked, 'Is it true you screwed Griff Hanks?'

So I put up a post on the students web. It said

'Griff Hanks is saying that he had full sexual intercourse with me yesterday. I can't

dispute his claim but must point out that he has the smallest penis that I've ever seen

(think little finger) and that if penetration did occur I was unaware of it. Furthermore,

the whole incident was over with such rapidity it seems impossible that there was time for him to put it in me.' "

Jenn gave a bitter laugh, "It was a big laugh round campus and he left before the end of term. He couldn't stand the humiliation but it backfired on me. I became known as 'that castrating bitch' and no guy dared come near me. I was forced to live like a nun fore more than two years until I met you."

Over the next few weeks the updates on Jason continued, perhaps not every day, but I heard of every incident from the first time he waved when walking near her desk to every encounter near the drinks machine, both alone and with others around. Nothing he said to her could be even classified as flirting but it became obvious that my wife had a serious crush on this guy. The saving grace was that Jenn openly reported every little boring detail to me and I saw little danger that his 'spell' would induce her to break her oft repeated vow of fidelity.

Even when her vulnerability to him became more worrying it started off innocuously with the statement, "Jason has discovered that he works on the same kind of claims as me and today he came to my desk to ask for advice."

I purposefully did not ask for updates but at the end of the week, prefacing her words with a small laugh, Jenn said, "I think Jason must be very inexperienced in claims because he's been back with one query or another every day this week." When I asked if this interfered with her own work she admitted, "It does a bit but I don't mind. We take the opportunity to chat about other things and he is a very easy guy to talk to."

Nothing more was said for three weeks but over that time Jenn's usually bubbly nature became subdued and she seemed pensive as if there was something on her mind. In the end I asked if everything was OK. "It's Jason, he's coming to my desk two or three times every day," she said, seeming relieved to be getting it off her chest. "Some of his questions are genuine but most are just a question of common sense and he's not a stupid guy."

I smiled. "He probably fancies you. You're a very easy girl to talk to," I said, echoing her words about him.

My cheerful remark only sufficed to deepen Jenn's depression. "He's got the most enormous penis," she blurted out. "I should have told you about it ages ago. I couldn't believe it. I never have made a habit of looking at men's groins but I've been checking and none of the men in and around the office show anything at all. I've heard of guys stuffing socks in their underwear to create an impression but Jason must have a chunk of hosepipe stuck down his leg or else it's real."

"So when did you observe this evidence of a massive trouser snake?" I asked, still seeing humour in the situation.

"Every time he comes to see me," Jenn said unhappily. "When he stands in front of my desk his cock is straight ahead of me, I have to look up to see his face. He also wears his pants rather tight and while we are talking he keeps raising himself on his toes. I can't stop myself looking at it, it makes me so wet and I get a terrible urge to touch myself. The trouble is that he knows exactly the effect that he has on me."

Now I was concerned. "Has he said anything?"

"That's the point; he's never said a word out of place. Not a single thing that could possibly construed as sexual harassment."

"So what's the harm?"

"Because I'm sure he's waiting for me to proposition him."

"And you're bound to do that, I don't think. In the office with every one watching!"

"I don't think that is his plan," Jenn said looking helplessly at me. "He's made sure that I know where to find him every night of the week and I think he's confident that I will turn up one night and that we will go on to have an affair."

"What are we worrying about because you're not going to do that," I said, breathing out some pent up tension.

Jenn went very quiet and then said, "I don't want to cheat but I've found myself thinking up excuses to go out one night without you. That's why I've got to get away from him so I'm going to hand in my notice on Friday. Even if I don't get another job straight away we can afford for me to be out of work for a bit."

"Isn't that a bit drastic?"

"I don't think so," Jenn said, with tears in her eyes, "If it hadn't been for that vow I would have gone with him already. I love you so much and I don't want to hurt you but I know that if he gets under my skin any more it's inevitable that I will finish up in bed with him.

That night I spent a lot of time analysing our finances to see if we would survive a temporary drop in income as easily as my wife believed. Some recent large expenditure did not help and I found that we could manage for only a couple of months without my Jenn's salary before stringent economies would need to be made. To make it worse recent newspaper articles had spoken about a worsening jobs market. That night before bed, I said I thought she should continue at work and weather the storm, giving the reassurance that, now I was warned, she couldn't fool me about sneaking out at night.

Jenn shook her head. "You've no idea how much control he has over me. You don't know how hot I get when I'm near him or how much I lie in bed craving for him when you are asleep. It is some kind of crazy sickness that I can't do anything about. And if was going to meet him it would not be at night and you wouldn't have the faintest idea. You don't know how easy it is for me to get out of the office during the day, I only have to say I going to see a client."

There was a long pause as I struggled to assimilate the depth of her feelings for this man but then she went on quietly, "I've actually booked some hours out of the office tomorrow but it was to be away from my desk and get away from him, not to be with him."

I moved forward quickly to embrace her but I had begun wondering. Had my solicitous remark not triggered this avalanche of confession, might the time out of the office have been booked for that other purpose?

Next day I waited anxiously for Jenn to get home but when she did she ran across the room and threw herself into my arms, crying, "It's over. Jason's gone." A minute or two later she explained, "It seems he was on a three month contract that ends this week and he cashed a couple of days holiday to finish early. I'm so glad I won't have to resign after all because I do like working at this place."

After the immediate euphoria caused by the sudden departure of Jenn's fantasy lover I did notice some fairly long-lasting withdrawal symptoms as she got used to being without the daily stimulation of his presence at work, but after two months or so everything seemed back to normal.

One Saturday morning I was in my front garden, taking advantage of the warm weather to cut the grass, when a sleek two-seater sports car roared past and parked a bit further down on the opposite side of the road. Initially my attention had been drawn by admiration of the vehicle but, this switched to curiosity when the driver got out and walked back to vault athletically over the gate of the house opposite. You see that house had been empty for over a year but was now sporting a 'Sold' sign.

The stranger began to wander round mainly looking up at the house. He did not look particularly suspicious, smartly if casually dressed and acting as if he had every right to be where he was. All the same I kept an eye on him and made it obvious that I was doing so. When he noticed this he waved and called out, "Just moving in," then easily vaulted back over the gate and strolled across the road towards me.

He explained that he was about an hour ahead of the removal van, adding with a rueful grin, "Stupidly I gave the driver my only key so I'm stuck until they arrive."

I have got to describe this guy because he had an immediate favourable impression on me. He was tall and lean and moved with an agile grace but it was his face that was exceptional because I had never previously met one so appealing. Lightly tanned and undeniably good looking, it was open and friendly with laughter lines indicating a ready sense of humour. I usually take my time assessing new acquaintances but even though I did not know a damn thing about him, I felt an instant liking for our new neighbour.

I invited him in for a drink and he accepted gratefully, opting for a lager. The properties were in a small development of detached house and although most of the other residents could not be described as elderly they were all a generation in advance of us so I was already thinking that I might have found a friend around our own age. He admired the décor and we chatted, mainly about sport but with an easy rapport, until a large van pulled to a halt across the road. We both stood to look out of the window and at that moment my wife walked in carrying two large carrier bags marked with the logo of dress stores.

Jenn dropped the bags and stood frozen with a look of horror on her face for a long moment then, suddenly galvanised into action, ran forward and dragged me bodily into the kitchen. "What the hell is he doing here?" she asked with total panic in her eyes.

I was bemused. "What's wrong? Who is he?"

"It's Jason, the guy from work. The one I was willing to leave my job to get away from."

I could not believe it. "But he seems such a pleasant guy," I said lamely.

"That's how he works," Jenn hissed back. "He gets you liking him all nice and friendly but soon all you can think about is opening your legs for him. Get rid of him if you don't want me to come out and drag him upstairs."

I walked back trying to think of an excuse for my wife's strange behaviour but Jason was already on his way to the front door. "Sorry to dash off," he apologised. "I need to tell these guys where to put my stuff. Catch you later. In fact I'd like you both to pop over for a drink Monday night."

When Jenn reappeared I told her that Jason was our new neighbour, adding, "You have just got to get used to it unless you want us to sell up and move just to get away from him."

"I know we can't move but I don't want him in this house again."

This forced me to mention the invitation. "I'm certainly not going but you can," Jenn said firmly, "But don't make him into your best friend. We can make this work as long as I keep him well away from me. While you are across there, check out the size of his cock and you'll know what I mean."

I did wander over the road the next evening, taking a good bottle of wine as a house warming gift and accepting a cold beer in exchange. I explained my wife's absence by blaming a bad day at work and saying she had come down with a bit of a migraine.

"You don't have to tell me about bad days at that place," he said ruefully. "In fact I was hoping to thank your wife for all her help. I bluffed my way in there on a three month contract but without a real idea what the work entailed and I was really struggling until someone pointed out Jennifer as the font of all knowledge. After that thankfully, her generous good advice helped me waffle my way through."

While Jason was partially distracted, I did manage a couple of glances at his genital area but it was not easy without being obvious. There was some extra prominence but certainly nothing down his trouser leg, real or otherwise. I was again struck by what a pleasant affable guy he was. There was a natural rapport that I had never before felt with another male and it was ironic that he was the only man in the world precluded from being a friend.

Returning home I repeated what Jason had said and told Jenn, "I think you may have got everything a bit out of proportion. Listening to him it seems to me that he was only pestering you at work because he needed your advice."

"You don't know what you are talking about," Jenn snapped with a touch of anger, "If you had seen the electricity between us you wouldn't believe it was innocent. I'm just surprised that nobody at work ever remarked about it. If you value our marriage keep him well away from me."

Her words were enough to make me distance myself from the new neighbour. I pretended not to notice when he tried to catch my attention and on the occasions that Jason walked across to the gate I cut the conversion very short. After a while he got the hint but we continued to exchange seemingly friendly waves as if nothing was wrong. Jenn was even more extreme, quickly disappearing whenever he appeared in his front garden.

If it was temptation she was avoiding I could understand why because Jason seldom wore anything other than a very brief pair of shorts, even on days when I would have thought it too cool for such a state of undress. He had a healthy all over tan and a truly superb physique. The man seemed to have a fetish about cutting his grass and generally working in his front garden, so much so that his back garden had to be turning into a wilderness. Like me he seemed to be always at home with no evidence of current outside employment and had I been a bit sharper I might have realised that he only ever put himself on display when he knew Jenn was at home.

One day in our main front bedroom, I almost tripped over a pair of powerful binoculars that had been left on the floor by the side of the bed when they should have been in the rear bedroom wardrobe. Although that front bedroom was the largest, we slept in the back for the better outlook in the morning. We also liked watching the many wild birds and creatures that visited our large back garden and the binoculars were kept handy for that purpose. I used them now to check out his front bedroom directly opposite. I knew he had workmen in earlier in the month and it seemed that they had installed a bar above the bed. It reminded me of the set up in hospital orthopaedic wards to help disabled patents pull themselves up. The obvious assumption was that my wife had been looking at the same thing.

When I found the binoculars again out of place the next week that conclusion suddenly seemed far less certain as I entertained the first suspicion that the times Jenn disappeared from sight when Jason appeared, it was to rush upstairs to secretly watch him from the bedroom. With my happy complacency thus dented, I began taking more notice and over the next few weeks had to admit that my wife's behaviour was changing. She seemed far more prone to bad temper and irritability and our sex life altered too. Some nights she seemed almost frigid, which was completely out of character, this balanced by other nights when she became almost nymphomaniac, fucking frantically as if her life depended on it with constant urging to go harder, faster, deeper. At first I thoroughly enjoyed this high octane passion until it dawned on me that it was just meaningless frantic copulation without love or even affection involved.

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,443 Followers