Mika Discovers Life

Story Info
Lonely young wife's affair opens up a new world.
3.9k words
4.18
114k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mika sat at home in the small one bedroom apartment that she shared with her husband Dennis. She had married Dennis just over a year ago and had been paying the price ever since.

Dennis was very strict and possessive. He was extremely proud of his young attractive wife and there was no way she would be allowed to work; so she was sentenced to a lonely life in the drab apartment. Day after day she watched TV, read magazines and yearned for human company. Dennis and Mika had met in Perth, Australia. She had left her home in Singapore, for a three-week holiday visiting relatives. Dennis had been a charming gentleman who promised her a chance to break from her unhappy life at home, but instead she had found a new prison.

Mika was 22 years old. her ancestry was a potpourri of Asian races. Her mother was Filipino Chinese and her father was Japanese or perhaps part Chinese she didn't know and now she couldn't ask him as he left his family many years ago.

Mika had inherited her mother's good looks and personality. Tall at about 5ft 7 inches she had dark hair that flowed to just below her shoulders. Her facial features were striking but not classically beautiful. Dark brown eyes were piercing and the fine eyebrows contoured the eyes to enhance their smoky gaze. Her nose was flat and unobtrusive and this was just as well as it did not detract from her mouth. Succulent large lips pouted from her face; extremely sexy and provocative, easily her most striking facial feature. Behind these lips were pearly white teeth that contrasted both with the red lipstick she wore and the dark tone of her skin. A small gap was found between her front two teeth. It was cute and alluring. It gave her natural beauty, not the perfect dentist smile.

Today she was dressed in a short sundress that was predominately white but had pink, yellow and blue flowers. The strap that went around the neck had a collar on it that made the dress look very childish. The front of the dress was a basic u shape that was designed to ensure that the body beneath it was covered, concealed, and downplayed. (Just how Dennis liked to present his wife in public.) The dress was perhaps one size too small for Mika as the top gripped her breasts and it hugged her lower body slightly more than the designer had intended. In short she looked like a schoolgirl in a dress one size too small. Under the dress she wore matching yellow panties and bra although the bra was redundant, as it was a flimsy cheap piece that only served to cut into her shoulders and cramp her breasts. The panties were of the same cheap material and were both frayed and slightly torn. Just as well the dress covered these garments otherwise she would have look like a street girl.

Mika had never been very involved with sex. As a girl she was not interested in following her friends in chasing boys nor did she indulge in frequent masturbation. Even when she felt the urge to stroke her body she seldom enjoyed the act. In fact she wondered why everybody was so hung up with sex.

Her first non-solo sex experience was with a friend of her mothers. Mika had endured hearing her mother and her friend Ahmad, fuck almost every night of the week since she was 14. When she was 18 Ahmad , with her mothers blessing, had seduced her in a rough and selfish manner that left him grunting and panting telling her she was a great root, while she felt sore, sticky ,stained and unfulfilled. Dennis on the other hand had been gentle but he lacked passion and was certainly was not into experimentation. These had been her only sexual encounters, apart from a briefing session with her cousin Ming, but that had been long forgotten.

Today Mika was even more depressed than usual. Dennis had stormed off this morning after an argument, and her only friend in the block of apartments had cancelled a long planned shopping trip, not that Mika had any money to spend. She decided to take a stroll down to the park. The weather was very warm and humid in Sydney, where they now lived. The park was not far from the beach and a cool sea breeze made it very pleasant sitting under a large gum tree. She thought of her life and what the future held and this worried her. She couldn't believe life with Dennis was the best it was going to get but she knew so little different. At this point she felt a stirring feeling in her body. Her breasts felt heavy and tender and a feeling that she could not describe worked its way from her heart to her feet, lingering and tingling her stomach and her vagina.

She had to leave. She got up and walked across the park convinced everybody was starring at her. She felt naked and embarrassed but at the same time she felt confident and happy. Her stride slowed; subconsciously she swayed her hips and thrust her chest forward rather than stooping to hide her ample breasts. Her nipples hardened with the cool breeze, and the flimsy bra and light sun dress could not hide the fact she had did have a magnificent pair of breasts only surpassed by the nipples that sat upright and proud in the middle of the dark sensitive part of breasts. Now she panicked, she had to get home, out of the public eye, into the safety of the apartment. Turning the corner into her street she noticed a car drive into the apartment car park, she paused. She didn't want to see who ever it was and she certainly didn't want anyone to see her in this flushed unnatural condition. It didn't work. As she turned into the driveway there was a tall male about 40 years of age with greying hair around his temples, bending to collect the mail from the letterbox.

Short of breath, she turned to avoid contact but too late, their eyes met. In a very deep voice he said " good morning how are you?'. Mika froze and stumbled out something that sounded half-English and half-Chinese.

"Pardon" he said.

Mika again stumbled, but this time the words came out "Sorry you frightened me I hadn't expected to see anybody".

"I am sorry" he said and followed with "do you live here?"

"Yes" replied Mika " I have just been for a walk and I am going back to my apartment'. She was surprised how confident she acted, and was also surprised that she said my apartment not our apartment. She needed to correct that. "My husband and I live in 305"

"Well I just moved into 405 last Thursday. I have been transferred from interstate perhaps we will meet again" he said as he walked away.

Mika found herself starring at him as he walked down the footpath to the stairs. She continued to watch almost mesmerized as he climbed the stairs to the reception area, suddenly, she darted after him not knowing why. They entered the lift together and she experienced the same feeling she had encountered in the park. Naked but confident.

"I don't know too many people in Sydney," he said. "We might be able to have a drink or go out for dinner one night if you and your husband would like that."

"Oh we don't go out much but I will mention it to my husband".

Again they parted as the lift door opened. "My name is Jack. and you are?"

"Mika" she said as the lift doors closed leaving her gazing at the closed metal door.

Inside the apartment she closed the door and leaned back against it breathing heavily. What is happening? She has lost control of her mind, her feelings and her body. Her nipples were rock hard now and her moth was dry and those luscious lips were more out turned than normal but were also dry and tight. All her bodily fluids hard drained to her vagina. She could not believe it. She could feel the juices welling up inside her and this tingling, numbing sense had taken over below her waist. Her back slid down the door until she found herself sitting on the floor with her legs spread wide open. Without knowing it, she reached down the front of her sundress and roughly pulled her left breast from the tight confines of the bra and the dress. This act caused a small amount of pain as she squeezed the nipple across her bra; it jolted her back into reality, but only for a moment. The touch of own breast and then nipple put her back into the almost trance like state. She was now rubbing her nipple very hard. It was not a caress it was a full on assault and she loved it. Now she wrenched the right breast free and she tried to shovel its nipple into her mouth but she couldn't reach it. The right angle she had formed with the door made the union impossible so she slunk to floor and this enabled her to flick her tongue against the nipple. But this was not enough.

Her dress had ridden up her body as she had slid down the door and as she looked down she could see the lemon yellow panties were heavily stained with her own juices. Never before had see been like this. Her hands took control almost without direction from the brain and she plunged her right hand under the panties increasing the tear on the side. Initially she rubbed the palm of her hand around the area of her vagina and anus. He unshaved pubic region became matted with juices and her breathing was now inconsistent and desperate. The urge to touch everything quickly passed as her breathing recovered, and she now started to selectively use her fingers to explore the depths of her feminine sexuality. The touch to her clit stopped this calm assault on her body as she screamed and frantically rubbed her clit between her index and middle finger.

"Oh... Shit Oh Shit I'm cuming" she cried.

In a world of her own she heard the doorbell. She looked down, she was a mess. Had she fainted? Or did who ever was at the door hear her solo performance? The colour drained from her face. She stood up and said, "Who's there?

Jack hadn't heard all that had gone on inside but he sensed he should leave. But no sooner had he rang the bell and she had replied albeit in an unsteady wavering voice.

Jack was married with 2 kids and had been transferred to Sydney for at least 6 months. His wife had refused to move so he was left to commute back home every second weekend. Deep down he suspected his wife wanted him out of the way so she could improve her body at the gym. Whatever that entailed. But he would make the most of his time in Sydney to enhance his career and have few laughs.

After the lift closed he thought- there goes a real stunner. He had always had a liking for Asian women, their delicate features, small arses, and the ability to be mysterious but adventuresome in bed. But that Mika was different again. Yes was shy and demure, but the face and figure were Asian style plus 10.

Jack threw the mail on the table and slumped into the lounge chair. He gently stroked his cock through his jeans as he thought only about Mika. That dress made her really horny; too small, revealing and cheap. His cock was growing. He wasn't that well endowed but it was strong and hard and he had plenty of stamina. Mika had got to him. He unzipped his jeans and began to really work on his cock.

"Yes that's it Mika suck on it you whore," he yelled as pumped his cock. "Where would you like it baby. in your mouth... up your cunt or do you want me to cum all over you?" He'd lost it now and he started to ejaculate all over his clothes. His breathing subsided and he regretted what he just done. Not only did it give him only limited pleasure but why had he fantasised about treating her unkindly? He knew he would not treat her this way if he could get that close in real life.

Mika was opening the door before Jack could say his name. She sensed it was he.

"If you are all alone I wondered if you would like a cup of coffee at my place" said Jack.

Trying not sound eager Mika said, "sure I'll come up in a few minutes I think I need to change"

"No you look great just as you are" said Jack

Mika said, " I would feel better if I change"

Mika stripped of her clothes and threw them in a heap. She sponged her body and selected a matching undergarment set of white lace that was very feminine and contrasted with her dark skin. She chose a dark pink gloss lipstick and she applied more than she would if she went out with Dennis. Her best dress was a red halterneck that wasn't low cut but it did billow to allow a bit of cleavage to be shown. It was a tight fit to her waist and then layered down to the knees. A dab or two of perfume and she was ready.

Mika knocked on the door. Jack opened it and invited her in. All very proper. Coffee was poured and they sat down.

"Your apartment is bigger than ours" Mika said.

"Is that so" inquired Jack. "How many bedrooms do you have?"

"We have only got one bedroom"

Do you want a look around asked Jack?

"Sure " said Mika.

Jack led the way as he showed her the Kitchen, Laundry etc. leaving the best for last. In the corner was a room with a pool table, which also had a hot tub. Jack interested Mika in a game of pool. She played for a while but was clearly bored with the game.

Optimistically Jack said "What about a soak in the hot tub?

Mika said " I would love to but I don't have anything to wear".

"Why don't you go home and get something" he asked.

"Ok I will."

Jacks' breathing increased. He turned on hot tub and assembled a range of toiletries to use in the tub. Further preparations included a bottle of wine, towels, dimming the light and some music. He wasn't sure if she would come back changed or not but he prepared the guestroom for her and left a small toweling robe if she needed it. The guestroom and the third bedroom shared a bathroom and from the third bedroom you had an uninterrupted view of the guestroom using the mirrors.

The doorbell rang and he opened the door to greet Mika. She hadn't changed but she had tucked up her hair, which made her look more sophisticated and sultry. He fought temptation to touch her. He showed her to the guestroom and then ducked back to the third bedroom to see what he could.

Mika was nervous. She didn't know what she wanted but she was being drawn into something with Jack. She tried to think of Dennis but this had the opposite effect it made her feel more wanton. She slipped off her dress and immediately cupped her breasts through the white bra. They were warm round and sensitive

Jack watched as she cupped her tits and his prick stirred. She unbuttoned her bra and lifted it forwarded off her shoulders, accidentally covering her breasts from his view. She flicked it away and stood in front of the mirror admiring her body. Again she cupped her breasts and gave them a small massage tweaking the right nipple in the process.

God she was beautiful!! He breasts were well proportioned and certainly large by Asian standards but they had the nipples that seemed curve upwards rather than sag. To see her playing with them was very erotic.

Mika Stripped off her panties and made a mental note to trim her pubic hair it was a bit bushy. She put on a one-piece suit that did very little for her figure but did show she had a fine bum. She slipped on the robe Jack had left just as he called out to her.

She joined Jack on the side of the tub. He was in a brief pair of bathers that didn't hide anything. He helped her out of the robe gently touching her shoulder and dragging it along her upper arm. He took he hand helped into the tub. The water was still, clear and warm. They both smiled awkwardly and then looked away not knowing what to do. Mika surprised herself by making the "first" move. She moved her foot so it ran along Jacks leg and came to rest on his thigh. He slide along the bench seat until they were side by side.

He placed his arm on her shoulder and in a reflex action her head rested on his shoulder. He bent his head and kissed her lips. It was a brief kiss and she was left looking for more; he complied. This time he kissed her passionately, deep and long allowing their tongues to dart around in each other's mouth. His hand drifted to the top of her bathers and he delicately folded the top down over her tits. She responded by kissing him aggressively and thrusting her breasts to meet his hands. His hands didn't linger on her tits he moved them to cup her face and he started kissing her neck face and ears. He freed her hair and twisted her so he could get behind her and kiss the back of her neck.

Mika was in heaven. His kisses on her neck sent chills throughout her body and her nipples were growing to a size she never thought possible Then his hands cupped her breasts as he still continued his pleasure onslaught on her neck and face. She groaned with pleasure when he slipped his tongue into her ear. But that was nothing to the effect when he kneaded her breasts and teased her nipples. Suddenly his hands were missing and he had lifted her onto his lap so her breasts were clear of the water. All of a sudden she felt a creamy lotion being applied to both breasts. Jack started to rub around her nipples. It was a rasping sensation and she realised he was rubbing her breast with a skin exfoliator or scrub.

Jack circled around her tits gently massaging the scrub into her nipples. It always worked. Her nipples became ultra sensitive and very large as he maneuvered to get his mouth on the nipples. Sucking softly to start Mika started to groan and buck having never experienced anything quite like this.

"Don't stop its sensational, " she said.

Jack returned to her neck and face pouring kisses allover Mika. Her movements indicated protest until he combined the kissing with renewed massaging of her tits. Jack lifted Mika onto the edge of the tub. He slowly removed her bathers and he kissed from the tits down to her thighs as the costume dropped. He only avoided one area. That was for later delights. Jacks cock was jutting out of his bathers and Mika noticed it.

Mika lifted Jacks hand and led him out of the tub and into the bedroom. Her total nakedness was completely forgotten as she "threw" him on the bed and slipped off his bathers. There before her eyes was a rock hard cock marginally bigger than she had seen before. Only once before had she taken a cock in her mouth. But today she didn't need lessons, nature took over as she grabbed his cock and fed it into her mouth. Initially she gagged but then got up a rhythm that soon had Jack groaning and lifting his arse to meet her downward sucks. Much to Mika surprise Jack extracted himself from Mika's attention but it was only so he could position himself in the 69 er. Mika gasped as Jack rolled his tongue around her vagina. He had touched nothing sensitive. But the touch had her excited. She stopped sucking him to delight in his attention but when he thrust back into her mouth she took on sucking with renewed vigour.

Mika's cunt tasted great. Jack had kissed all around the area and had given her a few "fish sucker" kisses that caused a rush of breath. Enough of the preliminaries he probed open her slit and pushed his tongue in. Mika screamed with delight. As he continued to work on her slit he occasionally flicked against her clit teasing her.

Mika was really enjoying the treatment Jack was giving her so much so she had stopped giving him head and was concentrating on pushing back to met his thrust and then it happened. Jack shoved a finger up her arse and Mika reached an orgasm with a scream.


"Oh God no... Oh fuck more... more... I can't stand it... don't stop Oh fuck I've never had one like that give me more Jack more fucking more Oh please please"

Jack flicked her over and started to slide his cock along her slit rubbing his cock head against her clit. This sent her off again more screams more encouragement until the big gasp when he poked his cock right up her cunt. Her muscles spasmed like never before and actually grabbed his cock. He forcefully drew it out and slowly pumped it back into her twitching cunt. Tears of joy formed on her face as she was ripped with another and another wave of pleasure. What had she been doing all he adult life; wasting it but not anymore.

12