Mika Starts a Second New Life

Story Info
Mika finds a new lover
3.1k words
4.01
46.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Yin Yin

* * * * *

Jack was 42 years old when he started his affair with Mika. He had just started a new job with a large legal practice and Mika was a recently married Asian girl whose husband was Australian. The early days of their affair had been great. Whenever they had the chance they engaged in torrid lovemaking. Doing it on the side made it exciting for both of them and the thought of Mika's husband in the nearby flat really got her going. After several months of the clandestine affair they decided to leave their respective spouses and start life together.

When it came to sex Mika was a 5 foot 7 inch Asian time bomb. Jack never knew when she was going to explode. When Mika needed sex it had happen right there and then. Some nights when Jack got home from work Mika would be shy, reserved and very demur; on these occasions he knew he was in for a quite night. On the other hand, some nights would see him lucky to close the front door before he had his pants around his ankles and his cock buried down Mika's eager mouth, and that was just the start of the nights sexual exploitation.

It frustrated Jack that he could not pick when his mistress was about to launch into her sexual frenzy. It was also embarrassing at times when the urge over took her in a public place. Only last week they were scheduled to have dinner with another couple in a small restaurant not far from home. Jack arranged to meet Mika there and when he arrived he saw the tell tale signs. Mika was wearing that dress. Low cut and very short it left very little to the imagination and he was sure she was wearing nothing underneath. He sat down at the table and her hand snaked under the table and started to rub his crutch. Gently at first but as his cock started the stiffen she became more frantic and aggressive until she leant across and said "Lets go I've got to have your cock."

She tugged his arm and led him to the door telling the waiter they would return shortly. They almost knocked over their friends who were just entering and they too were told that Mika and Jack would be back shortly. How embarrassing what would they say when they returned!

Almost running, Mika pulled Jack into the entrance alcove of an office building. Without looking for any prying eyes she quickly extracted Jack's cock from his clothes and began to deep throat his growing cock. Jack closed his eyes and started to grunt and groan. She was fucking unbelievable and it was all he could do to stop from cuming. As she sucked up his cock, he pulled it out before she could go down on him again. Amidst her protests he lifted her petite frame causing her dress to ride up revealing a sodden, hairless cunt that he immediately filled with his cock. She screamed "oh fuck me Jack get it right up there .....Oh Yeah" In between her screams of delight she started to grab his arse and pull him deeper into her. She also started to kiss his neck and face but when an orgasm hit her she bit him hard on the ear causing blood to trickle down onto his shirt. He was oblivious to this as he was in the last gasp of pumping her full with hot semen.

Mika pushed the piece of fish from one side of the plate to the other. Their pre dinner screw had calmed her down but now she was getting irritated. Why did Jack have to keep making excuses to Bob and Carol? He was really making a "big deal" out of nothing. In fact, recently he had become staid and boring. The spontaneous sex was still good but something else was missing. She couldn't stand it a moment longer she just wanted to go home and get into bed. And for the first time in a while she meant bed as in sleep not sex.

They didn't talk when they got home. Mika "locked" herself in the bathroom and proceeded to change for bed. Brushing her hair, her mind drifted and next thing see knew she was gently massaging her left breast with the palm of her left hand. The nipple responded to the stimulation and became hard and sensitive and she then stroked the right breast until the nipple was also erect and the breast felt full and feminine. She placed the brush on the vanity and lifted off the black teddy negligée. Standing naked, looking in the mirror she continued to caress her breasts but now extended the tingling touch to all over her stomach, shoulders and arms. She was now very stimulated and worked up but she didn't crave sex with Jack. It was an unusual feeling, she felt aroused but satisfied. Next she started apply a moisturiser to her legs. Working from the feet up she was massaging her legs not in a clinical way but in a soothing sensual fashion. That was until she started to rub here inner thighs. Now it was no longer sensual it was frantic. Her moisturiser covered hands rubbed her hairless cunt. Gently at first, she slid her middle finger into her slit and stretched her hand so that her thumb could circle around her puckering anus. The stimulation was too much and she slowly sank to the bathroom floor barely removing her finger or thumb. Now see started to earnestly work her digits in and out of her holes. Her breathing became inconsistent and loud and it wasn't long until she climaxed with a deep shudder. She lay there satisfied.

Jack couldn't understand what was taking Mika so long. Normally, when she was in the mood, she didn't waste time. But tonight she had been in the bathroom for more than 5 minutes. He listened at the door and was stunned to hear Mika in the middle of her climax uttering a range of obscenities between her gasps of breath. He'd never heard or seen her masturbate before. This was out of character.

It had been three days since that eventful night when Mika had given herself so much pleasure. She and Jack had made love since then but without passion.

Today was a sunny Saturday. Jack was at work, as always, and she was at lost end. She took herself down to the Tennis Club planning to use the Gym and have a swim. The Gym was not crowded. Two men were pushing weights and there was an attractive blonde girl on the walking machine. Mika did a quick circuit paying little attention to those around her until she entered the pool. No one was using the lap pool as she slid into it, however, in the plunge pool, the blonde girl from the Gym was wrapped around a dark haired man with well-defined muscles. And they were well and truly wrapped starting with their mouths and tongues as they kissed passionately. Mika could now see the man more clearly and could she it was Paul, the local real estate agent, who had a reputation as a "ladies man." Paul was tall lithe but well muscled The blonde was obviously also tall but in contrast she had long hair and was well endowed in the chest. Paul had now worked his fingers under the blonde's swimsuit and was fondling her tits. Mika was fascinated and could not stop staring.

The amorous couple stopped their kissing and looked at Mika who was nearly in a trance, she sensed they were looking at her and she rushed of to the change rooms. She entered the showers and absentmindedly she soaped her body paying particular attention to her ample breasts and ever increasing nipples. Next she worked her right hand down between her legs and slowly started to massage her clit. Pleasure welled up in her body and she started to shake. In this physical frenzy, she didn't realise that the blonde had opened the unlocked door to her shower and was feasting on Mika's performance.

The blonde, whose name was Carla, didn't know what to do. But she did know she needed to touch these Asian breasts. "Do you need a hand?" asked Carla.

Mika's trance was broken and she let out a soft scream of embarrassment. Her hands ceased their sexual attack on her body and instinctively they took up positions trying, in vain, to cover herself. "No No" said Mika "I'm OK."

Carla didn't even wait or listen for a response. Her hands reached out and brushed away the arm "protecting" Mika's breasts and cupped both. She gentle rubbed the breasts that still had some residual soap on them which allowed her hands to gracefully slide on the skin. As soap washed off, the water did not prevent a small amount of friction to develop. Carla concentrated her attention on Mika's nipples that by now were hard and providing her with great pleasure. Sliding next to Mika, Carla managed to wedge Mika's side in between her own breasts so that her hairy pussy could be ground into Mika's hip. She rubbed herself up and down on Mika's body stimulating her own nipples, breasts and also tempting her own pussy. At the same time she was kissing Mika's neck, continually fondling her tits and had also moved her right hand to the hairless region between Mika's thighs.

Carla's move on Mika was too quick for her to object and now the pleasure was too strong for her to resist. Only once before had she been with a women. It was not great that time but now it was just sensational. Carla had her fingers circulating around her inner thighs. Mika spread her legs a little more and she felt Carla spread her lips just a fraction before returning to caress her inner thighs. Carla's fingers darted back to Mika's cunt but only long enough to titillate Mika. She jerked her hips forward hoping to impale Carla's fingers into her cunt but Carla just moved her hands far enough away to avoid contact. This was driving Mika mad. She had to get off. Mika now started to become more the aggressor. She grabbed Carla at the back of her head and forced her mouth onto Mika's right breast. Carla began sucking hard on the nipple and this caused Mika to start to pant and get more worked up. She needed more.

Mika broke the embrace she need to cum but she didn't know how to achieve it with a female. If Jack had been there she would have jumped on his cock until she was gripped with an orgasm. Next she dived down on her knees and made an attack on her new found friends hairy pussy. Carla was ripe and after two minutes on Mika's tongue she collapsed with an intense climax.

Carla felt great she was on her back looking up through the shower spray at this Asian delight that had just licked and sucked her beyond belief. What a Goddess with big boobs and angelic face. Just then Mika turned and walked out of the shower into the change room.

Mika felt hollow. She had enjoyed the intimate touch of this unnamed blonde who had left her body tingling and highly charged but the real pleasure had not been delivered. She didn't understand but she knew she had to get out of there.

Mika didn't look over her shoulder as she left the club with her clothes only half on and her hair in a real mess. It was only when she was in her car that she looked back to see the Blonde standing next Paul and waving. She didn't acknowledge them and she drove home slowly.

Jack and Mika continued to drift apart. It seemed every little issue took on significant proportions. Jack had become very possessive. He was always trying to keep tabs on her. Where had she been -when did she get home etc. Mika was resigned to just going along with it, as she had done with her husband, but as she lay on her back with Jack pumping his cock into her love hole she felt no love, no lust, no excitement in fact she had no feelings at all. Like a vision, she saw the inside of a modest apartment a place for her where she could do as she pleased. Jack grunted for the final thrust as he dumped his semen into her body. She knew this would be the last grunt she would hear from this man in this bed.

Mika started to find the apartment she dreamed about. When she could, she visited real estate agents and inspected many properties but they were either too small or too expensive. Then fate intervened.

The new agency she approached was in the better part of town. At first she thought it would a waste of time but then she saw Paul waving at her through the window. She entered hesitantly and was surprised at his friendly and familiar greeting. "Hi its. Mika isn't it? he asked. "Yes" she answered in a quite voice. "How can I help you?" Paul inquired. "I'm in the market to rent an apartment," she said in a confident voice. "Great come into my office and I will show you what we have available."

They looked through a catalogue of some 30 apartments and choose 3 to visit. Paul escorted Mika to his car and they set off. The first apartment was some distance away and this enabled Paul to ask a few probing questions about Mika's personal life and he even touched on the day at the Tennis Club. This made Mika nervous and she adjusted her position in the comfortable leather seat by sliding to a more upright position. Instead of making her more impervious to Paul's conversation and leery looks it only caused her jeans miniskirt split up the middle to ride up her legs and reveal more of her thighs and just part of her white colored see-through G-string. Paul approached a corner and moved his hand to the gear stick. After changing the gear his hand brushed along the side her thigh. "Sorry " he said in a voice that was full of insincerity.

They arrived at the apartment that was on the second story with views over coastline. It was just what Mika wanted. She asked Paul how much was the rent. He smiled and said, " I know this landlord is very flexible and is very keen to get the right tenant to suit his circumstances." Mika looked puzzled "What do you mean? She asked pouting her lips a little.

This half smile was all that Paul needed he had to have this beauty.

Paul moved forward and placed his hands on Mika's waist. He looked her in the eyes and said, "I own this apartment and its yours if you pay me in kind."

He removed one hand from her waist and traced a finger from the waist up her white tank top until it reached the quite low cut cleavage area. With one finger he pulled it down to reveal a strapless half-cup white bra that thrusts her tits into view. Then he moved both hands to her shoulders and pulled her to him. He roughly pulled the tank top off her shoulders and started to kiss her on the neck and shoulders. His attention moved to her face where he rained kisses on her face before kissing her on the lips. Up till now Mika had been a passive player. With Paul's tongue darting in and around her mouth she could remain passive and unimpressed or she could respond.

For a moment Paul thought he had misread Mika. She was like a blowup doll; there was no response. But then Mika responded, slowly at first.

Mika was enjoying the kissing. It was the first time for a few months that she actually felt a stirring in her gut and between her legs, Her nipples were hardening as she pressed her body against Paul. Paul returned to kissing Mika on the ears, neck and shoulders, and he eased his hand up the centre of her split dress to start rubbing her throng covered hairless cunt

"Ohhh.." Mika groaned as she reached down and started to rub Paul's hardening cock.

Paul spun Mika around and led her into the bedroom. Roughly her threw her onto the bed and proceeded tolift her skirt up to her waist. Mika removed her tank top and bra as Paul pulled her throng aside and started to tongue her madly. Mika started to run like a tap and Paul lapped up her juices as he sucked and nibbled her clit. It was too much for Mika as she shuddered to her first orgasm. This inspired Paul and he pulled away, removed his clothes and plunged his large cock into her. Mika screamed; she had not seen his size before he thrust into her and she lost her breath. Paul pounded up for ten minutes and she had several more orgasms. Paul continued with no sign of cuming. Then to Mika's surprise Paul flipped her onto her stomach. He pushed her arse so that she exposed her love hole to him. Mika braced herself for a further pounding. Instead of that, Paul gently rubbed his cock head along from her clit to the end of her vagina. The gentleness contrasted with his previous brutal force and allowed her to savor the intimate feel of his sexual tool on her erogenous zone. But just as he had surprised once, he did it again. After a long guide along her he plunged into her back hole.

"How do you like it up the arse baby" he asked.

Before she could answer he said "I but your old man is going to miss this."

Mika thought of Jack but only for a moment now she could only think of Paul, his cock and his mouth.

Paul abruptly pulled out and rolled Mika onto her back. He pumped his cock and spurted cum all over her face, tits and body. He reached down and kissed her on the lips. It was a passionate kiss of somebody who cared. He stroked face gently and said "that was great."

As he dressed he said "the apartments yours...The rents variably and must be paid when I come to collect it."

Mika lay naked and soiled and uttered a feeble "Thanks Paul. I'll always pay on time."