Mikaela Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly Mikaela stood up, still supporting her love in her strong wings, and kissed her gently on the lips. They were both having a little trouble standing so Mikaela lay them both down on the blanket. They kissed and snuggled for awhile until Stephanie asked, "Mac, I think you are so...I don't know, knee-shakingly sexy, pure eroticism, I want you like this forever: my demon lover. I could never get tired of this. But I'm going to want my Mikaela back sometimes, just regular ol' Mac without the beautiful black wings and cat's eyes. Is there anyway that you could do that too."

"For that you I'll do anything." They snuggled tighter against the chilling night air. They kissed lightly at each other's necks and whispered in each other's ears. When Stephanie opened her eyes again she saw that the wings were gone without a mark and her love was back to the Mikaela she was used to.

"Can you turn back?" She asked softly.

"Don't worry, it's apart of me now. I'm fully in tune with it. I can bring it out at anytime."

"You don't need a mind-shattering orgasm to trigger it."

"No, I don't need one."

"Good that took a lot of work." Stephanie smiled up at her.

"But it always helps." Mikaela smiled back at her.

"Anything I can do to help, you know me." They lay there intertwined and dozed off waking just in time to see the sun start to rise.

12