Mike and Becca Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bugger, I've got a stone in my shoe."

Mike held her arm while she hopped on one foot and lifted her other to get the stone out. Her dress rode up slightly reminding Mike that she wasn't wearing any knickers.

"Your pussy must be freezing. I'll have to help you thaw it out when we get back."

"I think it's still nice and warm actually," Becca replied.

Mike slid his hand up her leg and over the bare flesh of her upper thigh. He gently moved Becca backwards until she was resting against a wall and kissed her. Moving his hand between her legs he caressed her pussy and pressed against her clit with his palm. Unbelievably she was still warm and wet down there! Becca moved her hand down onto Mike's cock, rubbing it through his jeans. She then surprised him by undoing his zip and button and slipped her hand down inside his boxers.

"Hmmm, you feel warm too."

Mike continued slipping his fingers inside Becca and rubbing her clit, with his other hand he caressed her neck and pulled her head towards him for a passionate and long kiss. Leaving enough room between then though so Becca could keep stroking his cock, which by now she had pulled out from his boxers. Becca moaned as they kissed, as his fingers found the right spot to get her going. After a little longer she pulled back.

"This is starting to feel a bit cold," she said tugging on his cock.

We'd better head back then, don't want to get frost bite!"

"I've got somewhere warm you could put it".

Mike raised his eyebrows.

"Put your cock in me Mike," she whispered.

Needing no more encouragement Mike moved closer. Bending his legs slightly he took hold of his cock and rubbed the end of it against her wet lips.

He looked her in the eyes.

"Sure you want me to do this?" All the while rubbing the engorged head of his cock against her clit and lips.

"Put that big, fat cock inside me." She said grabbing his shaft and trying to guide him in her. "Just don't cum or I'll rip it off!"

Grinning, Mike put his hand around hers and slid the end of his shaft between her lips. Feeling the warmth of her tight pussy on his bare dick. He put his hands on her arse and lifted her up so that she could slide down fully onto his cock. Using the wall to help he raised and lowered her so that his cock slid in and out, thrusting his hips at the lowest point for extra penetration.

The sensation of being inside her was amazing. So much so that Mike wondered how long he could go before he'd have to pull out when suddenly a light went on in a house across the street. After a last reluctant thrust Mike pulled out of Becca and quickly popped himself back into his trousers as Becca smoothed down her dress, just before a door opened. Giggling they started walking back along the street as an elderly woman stared at them from the doorway.

Several minutes later they were back at the flat. Mike opened the door and let Becca go in, wondering what else they could get up to before the weekend was over.

Being a gentleman Mike let Becca walk up the stairs ahead of him. The fact he could see the tops of her thighs and the curve of her arse was purely coincidental. He drank in the view and from the wiggle in Becca's arse she knew he was watching.

Becca want straight into the bedroom with Mike close behind her. Before he could even ask if she fancied a drink Becca turned and pushed him against the door kissing him hungrily. She had a hand either side of Mike and as she kissed him she lifted her leg, rubbing it against his side. Mike took hold of her leg and rubbed his hand along it and with his other hand he cupped her arse under her dress. Feeling her soft, rather cold cheeks.

Becca moved her arms between them and with one hand rubbed his cock through his jeans as her other undid his zip. He squeezed her arse tight as she pulled his hard member out from his boxers and stoked it. Their tongues were still entwined as their hands rubbed each other passionately. Becca moved the end of his cock downwards until it touched the lips of her pussy. Mike broke their kiss and looked into her eyes. Smiling Becca stood onto her tiptoes and eased down so his head entered into her. She was still as warm and wet as she'd been in the cold night air a few minutes ago.

Moving his hand downwards onto her thigh and gripping her other leg Mike picked Becca up. His balance wasn't great as his trousers were around his knees so he turned so that Becca was against the door and then lowered her down onto his cock.

"Fuck, that feels good," Becca moaned. She looked him in the eyes and added, "just don't cum!"

In reply Mike just thrust his hips so that he entered her even deeper and smiled as Becca gasped. Moving his arms up Mike raised Becca up 3 or 4 inches and then quickly lowered her, thrusting his hips forward as he did. The sensation as his dick slid deeply into her pussy was amazing so he proceeded to repeat the process.

Mike grunted every time his cock was fully in her and Becca moaned in delight. She was clearly enjoying the sensation sand was getting so into it that after a minute or two she arched her back, but unfortunately banged her head on the door! Mike moved back a couple of steps but got tangled in his trousers and stumbled. He managed to ease Becca off before falling to the ground with Becca following close behind and landing on him. They both burst out a laughing.

"Smooth!" Becca said.

"How's your head?"

"How's yours?" Becca replied and slid down to engulf his shaft in her mouth, as she tasted her juices with his precum she moaned in delight.

Becca caressed his head with her tongue as she pumped her hand on the lower part of his cock and then, with a practiced motion she moved her head down, taking him deep inside her mouth. Holding the base of his dick she rapidly bobbed her head up and down him, taking a good 4 or 5 inches in every time, pausing occasionally to run her tongue along the underside of his shaft and around his head. Mike was tempted to let her carry on but he wanted to cum whilst fucking her hard and knew he was close.

Reluctantly moving her mouth off his cock Mike got to his feet and reached to get a condom off the cabinet. Becca had stood up and was in the process of removing her dress. As she pulled it over her head Mike was treated to seeing the naked skin of her thighs above the shear, silky hold ups, quickly followed by the site of her shaven pussy. He could just make out her the outer edge of her lips as her legs were slightly parted.

His eyes tracked up as her dress rose and was greeted to the sight of her firm tits almost spilling out of a lacy, see-through purple bra. Her nipples standing erect and visible through the thin fabric. Mike's cock twitched in anticipation.

Becca pulled the dress off from her head and stood looking at him, a hungry look in her eyes, her tousled her hanging down over her shoulders.

Mike reached out and grabbed Becca's hand pulling her towards the bed. He turned her so that she was sat on the edge of the mattress and stood. His cock just inches from her face. Taking her cue Becca took him in her mouth again and sucked him as he played with her breasts, teasing one nipple that was sticking out above her bra and stroking the other. He let Becca suck him for a minute and then eased her backwards so that he could kneel on the bed and raised her legs.

Not checking with her this time Mike slid forward so that his bare dick slid into her and began to pound her hard. His cock sliding in and out for almost its full length. Mike let his weight go forward with each thrust, pushing hard and tightening his glutes making Becca gasp as he pumped. His eyes were drawn to her breasts, still partly covered by the sexy bra but moving in time to his thrusts. Mike still had the condom in his hand and undid the wrapper and slightly unfurled it ready to slip it on when he needed it.

Becca wasn't content with just lying there as she slid her hand down her belly and rubbed her clit in time to Mike's thrusts. Watching this as his cock slid in and out of her lips, the shaft occasionally touched by Becca's fingers as she stroked herself was getting too much for Mike. He pulled out and quickly eased on the condom, watching as Becca continued to stroke herself, her fingers taking the chance to slide over her clit and slip into her pussy. Her chest was rising and falling rapidly, her eyes were closed and her mouth slightly parted, the occasional moan escaping her lips.

Mike slid back in and taking hold of her thighs resumed his vigorous, hard thrusting. He continued for a couple of minutes, the sensation slightly less than before but the pleasure still intense. Becca's panting was getting louder and her hand was moving over her pussy as quick as his dick was sliding into her. He could feel his balls tightening. He looked at Becca's face, was she close? Could he wait if she wasn't?!

"Yes, yes Mike, yes."

Smiling Mike let himself go. He thrust once, twice and then felt that sensation deep inside his balls. Another hard deep thrust and he was there, his cock stiffening even more as he came.

"Fuck, yes," shouted Becca as Mike pushed deep inside her and arched his back, his jism pumping into the condom.

Mike stayed there for a minute, getting his breath back, watching as Becca's beautiful chest rose up and down. He reluctantly eased out pausing to give Becca a lingering kiss on each nipple and seeing her delightful smile an even longer one on her lips.

He popped out to the bathroom and then went to the kitchen to get them a couple of drinks. It was getting late but Mike reckoned he had one more really good shag in him. Hopefully Becca would have as well.