Mike and Chris Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,141 Followers

She responded as she had been, but Chris missed his hand masturbating her and wanted to know why. "Is something wrong?" she asked, as her rigid clit swung back and forth with her movements.

"Nothing's wrong. I think everything's perfect. There's something different I want to do, though, and I think you'll like it too."

Chris thought she might know what it was, and hoped she was right. One time she had performed a special service for a man who used to be a regular patron of the club where she worked, and it had been fun for both of them. If that was what Mike had in mind, she would enjoy it even more with a man she really cared for but, until then, she would revel in the great fucking her pussy was getting.

And it was great, one of the best they had ever had, but she knew how to make it even better. Chris bowed her back, raising her hips in the air and presenting his pussy even more fully to him. He moved slightly and, the next time Mike drove his cock into her, it went in a fraction of an inch further, sending bigger and stronger waves of delight through her body. With her arms hugging the pillow, she pushed off with her forearms and elbows when she fucked back to meet him.

Chris's rear clit was getting what may have been the best workout it had ever gotten, and she was actually close to cumming just from that. Mike's climax had been slowly mounting too, seeming to come from everywhere in his body and concentrating in his groin. He had been delaying it, until he finally gave a groan of total bliss as it welled up and overwhelmed him. He started cumming, and shot the first load of semen into his condom, but continued driving his cock in and out until he ejaculated two more times. He was through, at least with that part of their love-making, and he sprawled atop the sexy and beloved woman who had brought him to such ecstasy.

He didn't stay in that position very long, because his ass was clamoring for its turn, and he would have to lie down on his belly for that. He slowly drew his cock from the place where he had given and received such fabulous pleasure, carefully removed the condom and set it as far away from Chris and himself as he could reach before sprawling on the bed. She rolled onto her side facing him, waiting for what would happen next, and sure she knew what it would be.

She was right, and didn't have to wait very long to learn that. "Now, I want you to do the same thing for me," Mike told her. He suddenly realized she might not want to do it, and might even be grossed out by the thought. "That is, if you want to."

"Yes, I do want to. I don't just mean I'm willing; I mean I really want to. Do you want me to wear a rubber?"

Mike, of course, hadn't thought about that. Jenna had never used one, but she had, presumably, sterilized her dildo after every date with him or another man. "If you want to. That's up to you."

Chris didn't want to. She hadn't used one the time before, and the sensation had been incredible. She was confident of her own health and of his. "I'd rather not." She answered.

That having been decided, she picked up the bottle of Aqualube where he had left it. "Okay, Mike," she said with an impish grin on her lovely face. "Get up on your knees and reach back and spread your cheeks."

Mike grinned too, recognizing the irony, and did as Chris said. He felt her use her fingers and thumb to pry open his ass, and he felt the tip of the bottle of Aqualube being squeezed into the tiny hole she had created. The gush of the cool liquid into his ass was a new and delightful experience, because Jenna had never been that careful with him. Chris's finger inserted into his ass to spread the lubricant was also something new, and he shivered with delight and expectation.

The preparations were a new experience for Chris too, although she thought she knew what had to be done. After covering her rigid clit, which was about to be used as a cock for the first time in a long while, she reached her left hand between Mike's ass cheeks to pry open the tight pink hole she would be fucking in a few seconds. Steering her cock with her right hand, she moved in closer, pressed the head against the small, oily hole and pushed forward until she felt it wedge its way through the sphincter.

Mike felt it too, and he sighed happily as the wave of pleasure swept through his body. "That's the way!" he encouraged her. "All the way in now, but take your time."

Following the same technique Mike had earlier, Chris eased her cock or clit into his ass in small increments, and each thrust was met with a sound of joy from him and a wonderful sensation for her. When she was still a boy, girls had never aroused any romantic or carnal interest in her, so she had no experience in matters sexual, except masturbation, until beginning her gender change. Even after that, the only time she had ever done what she was starting to do that night had been with the man from the club, and she was already getting much more pleasure with Mike than that episode gave her. When she was sure her stiff organ was far enough inside him that it no longer needed to be guided, she wiped her hands on the same towel he had used tentatively placed them on his shoulders and leaned over so her breasts were pressing into his back and her arms were affectionately around his chest.

Her partner was also having a much better time than any of his sessions with Jenna had provided. His ass had been well-lubricated by Chris, unlike some of the times with the skinny girl and, by the time full penetration had been made, he could feel no friction, just an incredibly stretching of his ass and adjacent channel and a delightful massaging of his prostate gland as the channel was crammed and again when it was emptied. When he felt Chris's hands on his shoulders, he was sure she was getting ready to do some serious fucking, and he prepared to match her strokes into him. Her erect nipples scraping his back and shoulders gave him another thrill he had never gotten from Jenna.

Chris wanted to do as much as she could for him, and for herself too, but there was a problem. "What do I do now?" she whispered into his ear. She knew how much she loved having Mike in the position she was in then, but didn't know exactly what he did next.

"Pull your clit most of the way back. The head will keep it inside me. When you reach that point, drive your clit all the way back inside me like it is now."

Chris followed his directions, and had some of the most incredible sensations of her life as the muscles inside Mike's ass massaged her. When she started to plow back inside him, it was more of the same, except he fucked back to meet her, and their bodies came snugly together. He moaned in bliss and so did she.

"That was great. Now, keep doing that," he advised her. "But take it slow and make it last."

Chris knows all about making it last, because Mike always does that when he is the one on top, and he brings her to ecstasy every time. Her hands were still on his hips, so she pushed against them, and withdrew as he had told her. With just the head still inside his ass, she pulled on him, and drove her organ back inside him. Once again, he thrust back to meet her, and their bodies came together, accompanied by moans of delight. After that, she had no doubt in her mind what to do.

From the great fucking she had gotten before the change in position, Chris had been in a high state of arousal, and she could feel her climax mounting, almost to the point where it would explode. "I'm almost ready to cum," she told him.

Mike was not disappointed; the reaming his ass had gotten from the rigid clit of the lovely T-girl was one of the most delightful events of his experience, and he wondered what it would feel like when her semen gushed into him. Seconds later, he found out. Chris started fucking him harder and faster, until she cried out in joy, and he felt his ass suddenly become fuller. She didn't stop, but kept pounding away until she sighed in bliss, and he realized she must have shot a second load of her cum into him. Chris sprawled on top of him, and he also lay flat on his belly so they formed a happy tandem on the bed.

She hadn't masturbated him while fucking his ass but, other than that, that part of the session with Chris had been infinitely better than any of his times with Jenna. Mike hoped they would make it a regular part of their sexual activities, and they would continue with those activities indefinitely, maybe even making it a permanent relationship. He was sexually aroused again, from the stimulation of his ass, but he also knew the lack or masturbation would not bother him at all. Right then, Jenna's bony fingers seemed not the least bit erotic to him, especially when compared with Chris's tongue and lips, which would be bringing him to another climax after they had rested and caught their breaths.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions I hope you had as much fun as Mike and Chris had and will continuing having for the foreseeable future. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,141 Followers
12