Mike and I

Story Info
A figure from Justin's past looms large...
3.7k words
4.43
15.2k
16

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Glorphix
Glorphix
10 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is fiction, and maybe not very good. It has a bunch of offensive words in it that I don't condone the use of outside of a fantasy context.

***

"A fag", chuckled a deep voice, "I knew it from the first time I saw you".

I spun around with a yelp, face burning red. Mike stood in the doorway, leering at me. An open can of beer was in his hand and I knew that I was fucked.

"What...", I stuttered, "what are you doing here?"

I was so surprised that I was paralyzed, rooted to the spot.

"Oh I let myself in," said Mike, "I bet you forgot I was working today."

Behind him was a mirror and as I caught a glimpse of myself in it I let out a shriek. Mike was right, I had forgot he was working; but even worse I had almost forgotten what I was wearing.

That morning's post had brought three things I had been waiting for and clearly their arrival had excited me past any thought of risk.

My leopard print dress was obscenely tight, coming to mid thigh and barely covering my chubby ass. Beneath it I wore fishnet tights that crisscrossed my pale, flabby legs, shaved smooth for just this occasion.

My long, blonde hair was put up in a bun on the top of my head and that morning I had gone all out with my makeup; purple lipstick, mascara, blush and purple eyeliner. All this along with my purple stiletto heels made sure I looked quite a sight.

But this was par for the course. All summer long I had pretty much been alone. My parents were in Europe, leaving the house empty and me to my own devices. This consisted of eating, sleeping and wanking myself in a coma all dressed up.

Par for the course it may have been, but that morning brought three little changes to my wardrobe. The first were breastforms, more precisely DD breastforms. Tucked into my pocketbra they turned an already chubby "girl" into a busty freak.

The second was a nice little pink chastity cage, hidden behind my skimpy, black thong. Believe me, I have nothing to brag about in the downstairs department. I am tiny enough that I ordered the smallest size they had.

The third arrival was a matching pink plug that was currently nestled in the tight confines of my plump little bottom.

In all, I was dolled up and had planned, until Mike crashed the party, to strut myself in front of the mirror and strain at my cage until I lost enough self control to take it off. But now I was well and truly fucked.

My paralysis broken at last, I lunged for the bathroom door. My heels, which I was not too proficient in, tripped me up and before I could get anywhere close Mike was already there.

"I don't think so," he grinned, shutting the door, "instead of just running away like you always do, I think this time I'm owed a little explanation."

Now there's a couple of things you need to know about Mike. The first is that he's a complete fuck and the second is that he's technically my step brother.

Mike is five years older than me and by the time I met him he was already on his second "final" year of high school. There wasn't really a lot of hope for a short, fat girly kid like me anyway, but he really made sure my first two years were absolute hell.

I'm talking classic bully here, like wedgies and lunch theft. It was bizarre how much he wanted to fit the archetype and when it wasn't bizarre it was downright sadistic.

No one listened to me, not my parents, not the school, not my almost non-existent friends and I always got the impression that if they did end up listening, they thought I deserved it.

But I guess it made sense for my parents to be a bit self absorbed because around my third year of high school they up and divorced.

This was a shock, sure, but it was tempered by the fact that Mike had finally given up on school and gotten a landscaping job.

But you know what they say, when it rains it fucking pours and long story short, after a rather quick divorce, a move to a much larger house (guess mom did pretty well in the separation) and a few months of a revolving door cast of boyfriends, my mother announced she had met someone.

You can probably guess where this is going and you'd be right. Mom's new beau was Mike's dad.

I guess leaving school changed Mike. He wasn't really the same bully he was before. Sure, he was mean, but he wasn't physical anymore. Seeing him around after I had graduated myself was really all it took and suddenly I wasn't nineteen anymore, I was back, years younger and a sobbing lump on the bathroom floor with Mike grinning over me. He didn't even need to do anything anymore, I would punish myself.

It was almost as if he, by ensuring that I would never be free of him now, had it in his head that he'd finally won. And I suppose he had, but it wasn't until that day, in late July, around 10am, that we both knew it for sure.

My face was so red at this point that I didn't need any blush, "M-mike, please, please don't tell anyone about...abo-".

"about what?" Mike laughed, "about what the fuck you're wearing? Man, I always knew you were a fag for sure, but this, this is some next level shit!"

"Mike, please," I pleaded. I could feel the tears were coming and I knew if I cried things would get even worse. I stumbled towards him, my arms outstretched, begging.

And that's when he took his phone out. He didn't point it at me or anything, he just quietly slipped it out of his pocket and as soon as I saw it I stopped dead. In this day and age taking your phone out is like taking out a gun and if you were in my position either would have been deadly.

"Do you know how bad it would fuck your life up if I took a picture right now?" Mike smiled at me and still his phone did not move. His smile was the exact twin of the one he used to give me right before he did something cruel.

"What will you give me if I don't take a picture?" Mike asked.

"W-what?" I stammered.

"You're dressed up like a real fag, Justin," said Mike, suddenly serious, "you do know that, don't you? What will you give me if I don't take a picture?"

"M-money?" I said, "I can give you money. Do you want money, Mike?"

"How much you got?"

I desperately tried to think and silently cursed myself. How much did I have? I had zilch, zero, I had spent the last I had on my recent purchases, the ones I was currently wearing in front of Mike.

"Well, I get paid next we-"

Mike cut me off, "I don't want some fucking next week money, fag, I want something now. If you can't pay the fuck up then I think i'll just have to go and do this".

He flicked his phone on and began to raise it up.

"Mike, no!", I shrieked and fell to my knees, the tears burning the back of eyes, "i'll do anything, Mike, Please!"

And then Mike said something that would change me forever. He said, "Would you give me a blowjob?"

Now I feel like I should describe Mike. In high school he was the toughest guy on the football team, which at my school was saying something. Years of strenuous outdoor work had kept him massive and I swear, for all his hair, he must have been half gorilla. His hair was buzzed and he had obviously shaved but even at ten am it looked like he was getting a five o'clock shadow.

I managed to get out, "Are...are you drunk or something, Mike? A blowjob?"

"Are you fucking deaf, fag? Yeah, a blowjob. You know what that is? Or maybe you don't", he chuckled, "I bet you never had one, from a girl that is."

If it was possible my face got even more red then and I guess that kind of told the truth. I had never had a blowjob, or even a handjob for that matter. In fact, I had never even touched a girl and if I was being completely honest with myself, I didn't want to.

Sure I watched porn like everyone else did and sure it got my pathetic little cock hard too but it took me a long time to admit to myself that it wasn't the guys I wanted to be, it was the girls.

"No...no, Mike. I..I can't suck your dick. I'm not...I'm not gay."

Mike looked at me all serious for a minute and then burst out laughing.

"Sure, Justin, you're not gay. You're just dressed up like a fucking bimbo, with big fake tits shoved down a dress and lipstick. You know what? I almost didn't recognize you when I came in here. I was just gunna fuck with you a bit and leave, but now, well now shit got a little more interesting, you know? You don't look half bad actually. You look like a chubby piece of ass that knows how to suck cock. Now look, if you don't tell me right now that you're gunna suck my cock, i'm gunna have to take a pic and just tell everyone you did it anyway. Dressed up like that, you think anyone's going to believe you?"

Mike had a point, I suppose. He had me and he knew it. I didn't really believe he was going to go through with it, I figured he was just playing another one of his fucked up games.

"Ok," I whispered, head hung, staring at the tile.

"Ok what?," said Mike.

"I'll do it," I said.

"What was that, Justin? What are you gunna do?"

"I'm going to, to suck your dick, Mike."

"Cock, ok? You call it a cock, understand? I don't have a dick, I have a fucking cock, a real big one too. So say it again, and this time look at me."

I looked up at Mike's grinning face, "I'm going to suck your cock. Mike."

"That's better. I don't think I can call you Justin anymore when you talk like that. I don't know what the hell you are, but I ain't no fag and I ain't using no guy's name when I'm getting sucked off."

He paused and looked around the room. "I'm gunna call you Bambi, ok? 'Cos you look like a Bambi in that dress. I think it fits you better than Justin anyway. That cool with you, Bambi?"

"Yes, Mike," I said, fighting back tears.

He laughed again and took a sip of his beer, "Guess I better show you what you're working with, huh?"

And with that he slowly unzipped his fly and took himself out.

Now, I know that in real life most people don't actually have dicks like they do in porn, but Mike did.

He wasn't hard, at all, but even as he pulled it out from his underwear it looked huge. It was at least twice as big already as I was when I was hard and with it came a pair of heavy, veiny balls the size of golf balls.

I'm ashamed to admit it, but at that moment my tiny, little cock gave a twinge in its cage.

Mike flopped himself into one meaty hand and began to stroke, "Whacha think?" he said, "bigger than yours?"

"Y-yes, Mike," I said.

"Well, I gotta know for sure. I can't get sucked off by some fuck with a cock bigger than mine. Stand up and pull your dress up."

My stomach dropped. There was no way I was going to show Mike what was under my skirt. If I played my cards right he'd wag his cock in my face, put me in my place and fuck off. He'd never let me remember this, that was for sure, but I couldn't believe he'd ever tell anyone about it. Why would Mike, who was no "fag", tell anyone a guy had sucked his cock, let alone his step brother? In his macho, workplace culture he'd never work again.

"Mike, I can-" I tried to get out, but that's when he slapped me.

He didn't do it hard, but it shocked me enough to leave me speechless.

"Stand, and lift up your fucking dress. Now." Mike's face had lost all of its smile.

Without another word I got to my feet and pulled my dress up, almost to my belly.

I had never felt so ashamed and humiliated before in my life, but something sickening was happening to me.

Inside my little, pink cage I was getting hard.

Despite what I thought Mike didn't laugh. At first he just stared at me without an expression. I began to think that maybe he'd never seen one before and then he grinned and said, "That's one tiny fucking dick. Good thing you got it all nice and locked away. No way I'm letting any fag that's blowing me jerk off. Where's the key?"

I knew better than to protest at this point. Mutely I walked over to the table and fetched the key.

As I did, Mike whistled. "Now that's a better side of you, Bambi! I could almost swear I was looking at a real fucking girl's ass."

He peered closer, "God damn, is there something shoved up your ass?"

I nodded again, and hung my head as I passed him the key. As I did so I noticed that Mike's stroking had begun to have an effect. His cock was rapidly hardening, getting longer and thicker before my eyes.

My previous estimate as to Mike's size was off, he was going to be even bigger than I had imagined.

"Holy fuck!" said Mike, "you fucking faggot. First you got an ass like a stripper's and now you're shoving things in it? You like stuff up your ass, Bambi?"

Now, at this point I have to admit something. Mike's cock was the first one I had seen in real life and it was fascinating me. He wasn't even fully hard and he was huge. I couldn't keep my eyes off it.

So when I spoke I felt like I was in a dream.

"Yes, Mike."

He laughed again, "I can see you staring fag. Why don't you take a closer look? I bet you never seen a cock as big as this one."

And with that he placed a hand on the top of my head and forced me to my knees.

I was bulging in my cage. This situation had gone far beyond what I had imagined would happen. It looked as though Mike was going to go through with it and I didn't know how that made me feel. Could I be I was actually excited to suck his cock? Could I even do it?

In the end Mike made the decision for me. He took a firm grasp on my hair and slowly, but surely, pushed my head down towards him.

Everything seemed to move in slow motion. I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the head of his cock.

I would have thought my mouth would have been dry with nerves, but it wasn't. As soon as I took Mike inside of me my mouth began to fill with saliva. It was like it had been waiting for this to happen so it could really come alive.

As it was I had to stretch my mouth pretty wide to get him in, and for what seemed eternity I just knelt there with the head of his cock in my mouth and his hand in my hair. Beneath my dress I was straining at my cage, a sensation that mixed both pain and pleasure into something new.

"I doubt you've ever done this before," said Mike dryly, "because this is boring as fuck. Don't just sit there, Bambi, fucking move around or something."

Coming back into myself with a jolt, I regained movement.

Tentatively I reached up and cupped Mike's balls with my left hand. They were so heavy and warm in my grasp. I knew just what to do; I had seen it all in porn.

I began to bob my head, up and down, on Mike's hard shaft. Slow at first, because it was such a novelty, but then faster and faster as I started to get a rhythm. My left hand played with his balls, gently stroking and tugging on them as his pole filled my mouth.

I was only able to get a few inches in at a time, he was so big. With my right hand I reached up and grabbed the base of his shaft, stroking him as I slobbered all over the head.

My big, fake jugs jiggled as my movements became faster and faster and my earrings swung back and forth.

I felt as if I was in a hypnotic state; I could only feel the tightness of the cage, the swaying of my breastforms in my bra and the slippery fullness of Mike's well-lubed shaft ramming in and out of my mouth.

Mike's breathing had sped up and his chest rose and fell in a jagged rhythm. His hand was knotted in my bun and every so often he would pull on my hair as he bucked his hips.

Eventually this bucking increased until I wasn't moving my head at all and he was just fucking my mouth like he would a pussy.

"Ahh," Mike moaned, "you fucking slut, you whore. Take it, take my cock, you cunt."

This was it, I thought. This is what I was meant to be. A hole for a man to use as he saw fit. I closed my eyes and just let it happen. I was so hard in my little cage, it was so natural.

It took me a moment after I opened my eyes to figure out he was filming me.

"Mike!" I squealed, pulling away. His hard and heavy cock stood straight at attention, waving in front of my face.

"Mike, w-what are you doing!" I gasped, "you said...you said.."

"I guess," Mike said with a grin, his hand still tangled in my hair, "I lied. Are you really trying to tell me you don't like this?"

I was beyond words at this point. He was wrong, I didn't like it. I loved it and never wanted it to stop, but could I really admit it to this man, my one time bully?

Mike pulled me in again by my hair, "Now, you've got me going, slut. And you're going to finish it, understand? If you finish this like a good little whore, well, I guess we can keep this between us. And if not, well I guess this might find its way onto the internet. Whacha say, Bambi?"

I knelt there, spit dripping down my chin knowing that I had no choice.

I went to him again, taking him in my mouth. This time he was rough with me. He fucked my mouth hard, driving himself in and out of my mouth as if he was in a frenzy.

I had opened up, it seemed. My gag reflex was gone and he slid almost his entire length in and out, in and out until my bottom lip was mashed against his balls and his full cock was down my throat.

"Ahh, yeah, yeah," said Mike, "that's it, that's fucking it you whore. You like this? Huh? You fucking love it you cunt. Oh, I'm getting close, real fucking close."

And with a final, almost spasmodic movement he withdrew his dripping cock from my mouth and pointed it at my face.

"Take this, whore," he said and with a groan spurted his thick seed onto my face.

It seemed as if it would never end. Rope after rope of white, warm liquid hit my face, ran down my chin and on to my dress, filled my mouth with his salty cum.

"Ahh," said Mike, "fuck yeah. Oh man, that was good."

He jerked the last few drops in my open mouth and stepped back, tucking his still hard member into his pants.

I sat on the floor as he grinned over me, "damn, Bambi, that wasn't too bad. Looks like you know how to suck a cock after all."

I sat there, covered in his fluids and said nothing.

He stooped and flipped up my dress again. "You'd better not have fucking cum, fag. Did you?"

"No Mike," I said, shame faced.

"Good. Now listen. I don't like Justin, ok? He's a fat, little fag. He fucking disgusts me. But, I like Bambi. You're better as Bambi, understand? I know as well as you do that if you say shit to anyone, this video'll get posted. And I also know that this house is empty 'til, what, September? Our folks hired my crew to put in that new patio at the back, so that means I'm gunna be around for a month at least. Know what i'm gunna do? I'm gunna keep this key, and you're going to stay nice and locked up. If I find out that took it off somehow, or even jerked your tiny, fucked up dick, the video goes up. Get it? You're mine and I think I'm gunna come back tomorrow and see how you're doing, or rather, how Bambi's doing. You fucking get it?"

"Yes, Mike," I said, "I get it".

He barked out a short laugh , "well, what are you waiting for, fag, clean yourself up. You look like a cheap whore."

And with that he wheeled about and walked out of the room. As he disappeared he drained his beer and threw it over his shoulder to hit the cold hard tiles, still covered with his mess.

Glorphix
Glorphix
10 Followers