Mike and I Ch. 02

Story Info
Justin has a repeat visit, something a little different.
3.9k words
4.67
12.8k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Glorphix
Glorphix
10 Followers

Disclaimer: This is the second part of my story, Mike and I. Like the previous chapter, it uses offensive words that I don't condone outside of a fantasy context. It also has an element of non-consent at one point. Again, i completely condemn this in real life. If you are offended by such, please do not read.

***

I don't know how long I knelt there, still covered with the events of the morning. I was on fire, my pathetic little cock still strained at the limits of its cage and my breathing was harsh and ragged.

I couldn't believe what I had just done.

First, I had sucked someone's cock, a thing I had never done before.

Secondly, and perhaps more importantly, it had been Mike's.

Third, and this was the real kicker, I had loved each and every moment of it.

As I stripped and then got into the shower, reality came crashing home. Anxiety hit me. What if Mike was posting the video right now?

"How much would it fuck your life up if I took a picture of you right now?"

That was his question and it was an easy one to answer; a lot.

My parents, especially and ironically Mike's dad, were not exactly progressive people. A video of me doing what I did would turn them against me for life. I wasn't exactly happy in my current position, but I was in no way ready to be out on my own.

If they kicked me out I would have nowhere to go, and in a town as small as mine news would travel quick. I would, probably, loose my job at the library and even that job's shit pay would never be enough to cover my college tuition. They couldn't fire me for a lewd act, but old Miss Galdner could make it very unpleasant for me and I wasn't exactly a favoured employee anyway. If this situation went south I would be completely and utterly fucked.

The pain of my cage brought me back into focus. I was still hard. What did that say about me? It was true I loved what Mike made me do, but would I do it again?

In a heartbeat, I said to myself, as I washed off both the stuff I had put on my face and what Mike had.

I'm not sure what it was. I hated Mike, to be sure, but he had made me feel in a way I had never experienced before. This mix of hate and desire was new to me.

After my shower I dried off and went to my room. It was only eleven o'clock. The whole thing had taken about fifteen minutes.

I sat down at my computer and logged on, but I was unable to focus. I wanted to cum so badly it hurt, but both the cage and Mike's rules held me back.

From the other room my phone dinged. It was a media text from a number I didn't know but as I opened it, my heart beating through my chest, I knew exactly what it was. The video.

The text read simply, Bambi, check this shit out!

Over the next eight hours as I tried, and failed, to get my mind off the events of that morning, I must have watched that video a dozen times.

In a haze of self-loathing and arousal I watched myself suck Mike's cock. From the first tentative suck to the face-fucking finale, I watched it all, again and again.

I had to admit it, I looked amazing. I looked exactly like the girls in porn did. My voice, shocking to hear on video, was high pitched enough not to spoil the illusion and with all my makeup and jiggly breastforms I knew most people would have been fooled into seeing just another chubby internet cumslut at work.

I never replied to Mike, but he must have known what I was doing. Secretly, and hating myself for it, I hoped he was doing it too.

Getting to bed that night, in that empty, sprawling house, was hard, but when I did I fell into a deep and untroubled sleep.

The next morning I awoke early, still caged and still horny.

There was no further word from Mike and I knew that if he was working that day he wouldn't show up until ten am. The yard where he worked was misty in the early morning sun, hiding the patio he was working on.

I knew that his crew only worked on my parents house twice a week and that otherwise it was just Mike. Hungover, probably, and surly.

At the back of my mind I hoped beyond all things that it was a day where he was working alone. If his crew showed up then it was unlikely he'd even come in the house for anything more than a beer.

So I went about my morning routine as usual except for a few new things.

I shaved all over, for the second time in two days. My skin is soft, but it never gets irritated. Although I don't really like my body, my skin was one thing I loved about it. I have never had so much as a single pimple.

The rest of me wasn't winning any body building contests, that was for sure.

As I looked in the post-bath mirror, I tried to see myself as I had been the day before; as a girl.

I found it was easier than I'd thought. Even without makeup I looked feminine, except maybe now I was the girl next door and not quite Bambi. My naturally blonde hair, which I had always kept long, and my blue eyes with their thick lashes seemed highlighted today.

As I inspected myself my phone dinged. My heart skipped a beat as I reached for it. It was Mike.

Again, as simply as before, it said, Get dressed, Bambi.

So I did. I ditched the black thong for a grey one, which contrasted nicely with my cage. Then came my pocketbra and the breastforms. I shook myself in front of the mirror and all the right bits bounced.

Over this I put on my fishnet bodysuit, admiring again the stark contrast between black thread and milk white flesh.

My mind was on automatic and kept repeating Mike's voice, "You like stuff up your ass, Bambi?"

I debated it but finally, and hopefully, I slid my plug back up into its tight little resting place.

After that I took my only other dress and slid it over my head. It was tight, perhaps tighter than my leopard print one, backless, and a deep purple.

My hair went up on top of my head again, in a tight bun, but this time I did something different. I wanted bangs.

A quick youtube tutorial later and I had them.

Perhaps I should have thought a bit more about altering my hairstyle in such a permanent way, but I wasn't exactly thinking straight at that point. I just wanted Mike to like it.

Next came my makeup. This time I was going for a theme. I dug deep in my makeup drawer to get the right colours.

Judging from the his reaction the previous day, I knew Mike liked the trashy look.

Afterwards, admiring myself in the mirror I thought I looked the part.

To match my dress I had selected a similar shade of purple eye shadow and a dark pink lipstick. Mascara accentuated my already thick lashes, I was good to go and I loved it.

Ten o'clock rolled around and no Mike. I was getting antsy. Would he be a no show? Was he just fucking with me? All these thoughts and more raced through my head. Had I just been used?

At eleven o'clock I was about ready to give up. I felt pathetic. Mike didn't want me. Mike just wanted to play more mind games with his favourite victim and I had fallen for it hook, line and sinker.

But then my phone dinged. It said, Dressed? Picture.

With trembling hands I went to the bathroom. I posed in the mirror. I pushed out my chest and pursed my lips.

Ass, said the phone.

I bent over the tub and pulled my dress up.

Spread, was the reply.

Nervously, afraid to give Mike any more ammunition, I spread my cheeks to reveal my plug.

No reply.

I paced back and forth in my room. Had I just fucked myself even harder?

The phone dinged and I practically dived for it.

You're a hit.

I gave a little scream and threw my phone across the room. How could I have been so stupid? I had played right into another mind game. Even now Mike was posting me all across the internet.

What the fuck Mike, I typed.

But just then I heard a sound I recognized, Mike's truck pulling into the driveway.

Peeking out from behind the curtain I saw his truck coming to a stop. My heart did another little skip, he wasn't alone!

Stepping out from the truck was Mike. I could see his grin from across the yard and right behind came another man.

I knew him from his gait. It was Tyler.

Let me just say that if Mike was my greatest fear in high school, Tyler was my second. He was one of Mike's teammates and equally sadistic. When Mike would hold me down to pull my underwear over my damn head, Tyler was there to help him.

He was as big as Mike was, maybe even thicker. I could see from my vantage point that he hadn't changed much. Still black, still with a shaved head and still with the second worst grin I had ever seen.

He also worked with Mike on his crew, though I hadn't seen him at the house before.

I stumbled back from the window. Had they seen me? I stood like a statue, barely daring to move. If Mike had shown Tyler the pictures...or the video, I was even more fucked than I thought.

I went for my phone, but before I could grab it, it dinged again.

Stay dressed.

I let out a silent scream. I was not ready for this.

As I sat there I heard keys jingling at the front door. As quietly as I could I shut and locked my bedroom door. All the posters looked down at me, casting their mute judgement.

Steps on the stairs, a heavy tread, and then at last the doorknob turned, once and then again.

"Bambi, you in there?"

I heard a laugh then that wasn't Mike. Tyler cooed out in his deep voice, "Oh, Bambi!"

"Open the fucking door, fag," said Mike, "or I'll kick it down."

With numbed fingers I fumbled at the lock and retreated to the corner of the room as it opened. In the doorway stood the two men.

"Whoa," said Tyler, grinning his number two grin at me, "you weren't kidding Mike! You got a real beauty in here. Why you all shut up in here, Bambi, scared to meet me?"

"M-mike," I quavered, "what's going on?"

Mike smiled at me. He pulled two beers out from his bag and handed one to Tyler.

"Well, Bambi, after yesterday I got to thinking. I thought, maybe I shouldn't keep something so good all to myself. You remember Tyler, don't you? Well, after I showed him that video I got, he seemed real eager to meet you!"

Tyler popped open his beer and took a long swig.

"I sure was! Back in the day I knew you were a fag, but you proved me wrong. You were just some little slut struggling to get out. And now, whoa boy, you have gone and demonstrated that very notion. When I saw that fat ass on Mike's phone, I had to have a look."

Mike leaned against the doorframe and stared at me, "like what you see, Tyler?"

Tyler nodded, "Yeah Mike, I sure as hell do."

With that he came over to plant himself on the chair facing me.

"Bambi, why don't you show Tyler the goods in person?"

"Mike, I don't like this," I pleaded, " you said you wouldn't show anybody!"

"I guess," said Mike, taking a sip of his beer, "I lied. But listen, you got another choice. I suppose you could call it blackmail. Either you give my man Tyler a little show, flash some ass and shit, or I do what I said I would and post your little video. Tyler loved it, and I bet a lot of other people would too."

For the hundredth time in two days my heart sank. Mike had me right where he wanted me. And for the hundredth time in two days I could feel myself getting hard.

"Just a show, Mike?," I said in a small voice.

"And whatever he wants," said Mike, "let's say I sent Tyler that video. Wouldn't you want to make sure he doesn't send it to anyone else?"

Tyler chuckled from where he sat in the chair, "Come on Bambi, quit bitching and pull up that dress for me. I wont hurt you. I just wanna see that ass again. You know you got one that'd make a girl jealous, don't you?"

I sighed, silently, I was as good as dead. But what was this I was feeling? This sense of dread, anticipation and arousal all mixed together? I wanted to suck Mike off again, that was true, but another person added to this situation was just no good. Tyler was just as much of an asshole as Mike was, but what choice did I have?

With a heavy heart I walked to the bed and turned around. With both hands I pulled up my dress from behind, revealing my plump ass.

Tyler and Mike whistled in unison and I blushed.

"Damn," said Tyler, "just as nice in person! Come on Bambi, why don't you spread for us, huh?"

I bent over and with trembling hands I pulled my cheeks apart. I could feel cold air on my plugged up hole and my tiny balls dangling between my spread legs.

"Beautiful," said Mike, "you got a nice fucking hole, Bambi. I saw it yesterday but I'll be damned if it doesn't look better today."

I heard the sound of a zipper going down, followed by another.

"Turn around, fag," said Mike, "check this out."

I turned around, my cheeks burning red in fear and arousal. Between my legs I could feel my cock begin to strain at its cage.

Both Mike and Tyler had pulled themselves out, Tyler seated with his legs spread and Mike still standing at the door.

Mike I had seen before, but he seemed to have reached his full length quicker than he had previously.

Rather, my eyes were drawn to Tyler. His cock, standing straight up like a flag pole was just as big as Mike's and maybe even longer.

A gasp escaped my lips before I could stop it.

"Like what you see, slut?," said Tyler, and his hand went up and down the thick shaft of his sex.

I was agog, two enormous members practically pulsed in front of my eyes.

As if in a dream I heard Mike say, "Go on, Bambi, why don't you show Tyler what you learned yesterday?"

I stumbled toward him in my high heels and, just like I'd done for Mike, I fell to my knees before him on the thick carpet.

"Yeah girl, go on," said Tyler, "put that shit in your mouth."

Without a word I crawled over on all fours and impaled myself to the hilt on his thick cock.

This time I didn't waste any time going slowly. I took his full length in my mouth and eased it into my throat.

He was certainly longer than Mike and I struggled for a minute, gagging.

"Oh man," said Tyler, "Bambi, you can take that shit good."

I could hear myself as I sucked away, the sound of bubbling spit and cock striking home in the target of my throat.

In that moment I was the girls in porn. I gagged up and down on a cock that would have troubled veterans of the industry and I did it with gusto.

Up and down I slobbered all over Tyler's thick pole, the spit running down my chin and pooling in the valley of my fake tits.

I loved it, I was in the moment, I was nothing more than an object for Tyler to use to his satisfaction. My whole body responded to the rhythm I set; my earrings jangled, my big, fake tits moved in place like they were real, my fat ass bounced up and down, showing off my plug at every stroke.

And as I did it, single-mindedly, I felt a hand smack down hard on my ass.

I groaned, lips around Tyler's shaft, but I kept going.

Again, the hand descended on my backside hard enough to sting, and again and again until my bottom glowed with heat.

And then something happened I hadn't expected. With a deft movement, Mike slid the plug out of my ass.

Bouncing off Tyler's cock I tried to swing around, but Mike's hand descended on the back of my neck with an iron grip.

"Mike," I squealed, "Mike, what are you doing?"

"What the fuck does it look like," Mike snarled, "I'm gunna take that fat ass for a ride."

Now I struggled in earnest, trying desperately to escape but Mike had a good hold of me from behind and Tyler's hands soon tangled in my hair, drawing me back towards his spit-covered cock.

I felt the head of Mike's cock push up against my hole, throbbing.

"Mike, no!" I wailed, "I'm not ready."

"I am," said Mike, and as Tyler forced his cock once again into my throat, Mike pushed hard into me.

With a slight popping sound, Mike pushed his cock past the tight rim of my virgin hole.

I let out a low scream, still orally impaled on Tyler's cock, and Mike slid a few more inches into me.

"Fuck yeah, slut," said Mike, "that is tight as fuck!"

It was the best feeling I have every felt. My plug was small, and the few toys I owned were pretty slim compared to Mike, but nothing could compare to his cock.

He slid in about five inches and to me he felt like a rod of fire. My plug had stretched me out enough so I wasn't completely unprepared but still it felt as if an iron pole was inching its way inside of me.

Pain was mixed with the sharp shock of first entry, but as he thrust more of himself into me the pain faded and was quickly replaced by a growing pleasure.

As I still gagged on Tyler's cock, Mike bottomed out inside me. I could feel his heavy balls slap against mine and I gasped as he slid himself back only to plunge in again.

"Yeah, you fucking whore," said Mike, driving himself into me again, "yeah, you fucking like that? Huh? You like my big cock up your fat fucking ass, slut?"

In response I could only moan again as Tyler, getting into the spirit of things, began to buck his hips and thrust himself into my mouth.

His big hands were still entangled in my hair and I began to feel like they would both lift me up inches from the ground with their combined power.

For a good five minutes they ground themselves into me from either end, grunting and sweating.

Tyler was mostly silent apart from the sounds of his enjoyment but Mike kept up a running tirade of filth.

With every thrust my tiny, caged cock and balls flopped back and forth, bouncing off Mike's.

"Whore," raved Mike as he sawed away at me, "fucking whore. Take my cock, cunt, take me all up in that fat ass."

I moaned away, blissfully as he filled me up, my throat completely ravished by Tyler. Inside me a heat began to build, a deep, grinding heat that spread up from my ass to fill my stomach.

Pulling Tyler out of my mouth, I lay my head in his lap, taking his thick cock in my hand.

Breathlessly I moaned, "Mike, oh Mike, fuck me, oh fuck me Mike, fuck my ass, oh I love it!"

Suddenly Mike spun withdrew, making me squeal. I felt empty without him, the lube I had used to push the plug in dripping down the backs of my thighs.

Mike practically lifted me up and spun me around, forcing me to my knees again.

"Yes," I moaned, "cum on me, Mike, cum on my face, oh, please!"

With a roar Mike came, just like before spraying my face with a torrent of fluid. It felt like he never would stop, like he never could, drenching me in all my slutty makeup with his spurts.

Breathing heavily I sat there, completely soaked as Mike's face, grown torpid with release, settled back into its customary grin.

"Your turn," he said to Tyler, and he stood up to grab his beer from where he had left it.

Without a word Tyler grabbed me, heedless of bruises, and threw me down face first on the bed.

I whimpered as he entered me, my cock so hard it seemed on fire.

Previously quiet, Tyler now voiced his own pleasure as he sank balls deep into me.

"Fuck, fuck that's good," he grinned, "fuck yeah, Bambi, take that shit, slut, look at that fat fucking ass with my cock in it."

As Tyler bludgeoned into me, bouncing my fake tits around with each brutal thrust, Mike came into my field of vision with his phone out once again.

I faced him, on all fours with Tyler behind me, my face still burning red and covered with a thick layer of cum.

"How's that feel, Bambi?" he said, "loving it? Tell me you love it."

Beyond all hope of denial, without a shred of dignity, I looked into his camera.

My hair had fallen down now, I was a dishevelled mess, impaled by a pulsing, thick rod.

"I love it, Mike," I said, "oh, I love it."

"What do you love, Bambi, what's gotten you so hot?"

"I love his cock in my ass, Mike," I moaned, "I love him fucking my fat ass."

Mike said nothing, grinning at me from behind his phone.

Glorphix
Glorphix
10 Followers
12