Mike & Jean Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna cum...." Mike gasped as Tim seemed to suck even harder, "UGGHHH....AGGHHH!"

Mike felt his cock dilate and he exploded into Tim's mouth, pumping his load of cum down the other man's throat. Mike began to double over, his legs giving out from the force of his orgasm. Tim reached up and steadied him without releasing Mike's spewing cock from his mouth. Mike sagged back onto the couch beside Ellise, Tim's hand and mouth still working on his shaft, swallowing Mike's cum. Tim pulled his head back and Mike's cock popped out of his mouth with a loud wet POP. Cum was still leaking from Mike's slimy cum and saliva covered cock. Tim leaned forward and licked along the head and shaft of his cock, swallowing up the last of Mike's cum.

"Oh fuck yeah...ummm...your mouth feels so good on my cock man, "Mike breathed as he ran his hand through Tim's blond hair, "AAAHH...my cock is still so fucking hard...ummm"

Tim looked up gasping quietly, "Did you like that...another man sucking on your big hard cock? Has your wife ever sucked your cock that good....sucked it as good as a man did?"

"...noo..I've never had my cock sucked that good before...that was fucking amazing," Mike answered.

Tim rubbed on Mike's cock some more and whispered, "Suck my cock..."

Mike stared back at him, knowing this had gone too far, but not stopping it. Right now, all Mike wanted was to feel this man’s cock sliding in and out of his mouth. He wanted to suck this man’s cock, to swallow his seed. Tim slowly slid his body up between Mike's knees, pushing his massive, throbbing cock against the other man's. Mike moaned and rubbed his hands up Tim's chest, then back down to his cock. He gripped Tim's shaft causing the other man to moan.

"You want to suck another man's cock don't you....my cock," Tim whispered, his face inches from Mike’s.

Mike nodded,"...yes...I want your cock in my mouth...just like you did me. I want to taste your manhood, …..your cum."

Tim nodded and slowly stood up straight, his cock jutting out at Mike's face. Mike could smell the other man's musky cock. That raw smell of sex. Mike scooted forward on the couch and grabbed Tim's cock, only two inches from his face. Mike leaned forward and kissed the head of Tim’s cock. He pulled back, then leaned forward and opened his mouth and felt the smooth rigid texture of the other man's cock as it slid past his lips and over his tongue. Mike swallowed about 3/5's of Tim's cock before he slowly began to move his mouth up and down the shaft.

"Ohhh..fuck man...umm..that's it, swallow my cock Mike," Tim moaned, "That's good...do you fuck your wife hard...fuck her with that piece of meat...fuck her with that piece of meat another man just sucked? What if she saw you sucking my cock right now...another man's cock down your throat? Would it make her pussy wet?"

These words made Mike suck harder, grasping Tim's ass cheeks as the thought of Jean watching him suck Tim's cock flash through his mind. Tim grabbed Mike's head and began to fuck the other man's mouth slowly. Mike could feel his spit pouring out from around his lips and Tim's cock.

"I can see you fucking your wife with that big cock....fucking her cunt and filling it with your hot cum. "Tim moaned as his body clenched, "Hear it comes man...uuughhh...yeah..yeaah...!"

Mike felt Tim’s cock expand and then his mouth was flooded with salty cock juice. Tim continued to pump in and out slowly, spilling cum and spit from Mike's mouth. Mike swallowed desperately....swallowed another man's seed. Tim pulled his cock from Mike's mouth and rubbed his slimy shaft over the other man's face. Mike swallowed him again, milking out the other man's seed.

"You liked that didn't you...another man's cock in your mouth....that felt amazing. "Tim gasped as he looked down at Mike, "Did you like sucking my cock...do you want some more?"

"....yes...I want more of your cock and seed....I want to feel your mouth on my cock again. "Mike breathed.

"Oh my God that was so hot....," Ellise breathed, "you two look so hot sucking each others cocks.."

Tim and Mike looked at Ellise, who was staring back at them with a drug and alcohol induced expression of sexual lust. Ellise's hand was slowly rubbing her cunt, her clit swollen and protruding from her black glistening pussy lips.

"How long....," Mike asked, "What did you see...?"

"When you two started dry fucking each other, "Ellise answered huskily, "I've never seen two men making out before, sucking each others' cocks."

"Ellise...,"Tim began.

"Shhh. "Ellise answered and stood up from the couch.

Mike and Tim watched as the black woman stepped over in front of them. She bent down, grabbed Tim's face and kissed him passionately. Their tongues struggled with each other for a minute before Ellise pulled away. She turned to Mike and leaned forward. Mike leaned forward and kissed Ellise hungrily, the first woman he'd kissed other than Jean in six years. This thought came and went inside Mike's head, any feelings of guilt crushed by the immediate sexual lust he was feeling at the moment. Ellise pulled back and stared down at the two naked men.

"I can taste cock on your mouth's," she said, "..touch each other for me...touch each others cocks again.."

Mike and Tim looked at each other then slowly reached between each others legs. They wrapped their hands around each others steadily growing shafts. Mike liked how Tim stroked on his cock, and for some reason, he enjoyed rubbing on the other man's hard cock. Within seconds, both men were throbbing hard and stroking each other slowly. Mike and Tim stared at their hands moving up and down each others shafts as Ellise began to undress. Ellise pulled off her blouse and dropped it to the floor. Her skirt soon followed.

"That's it, stroke each others' big cocks, "Ellise moaned,"...they're soo hard."

Mike looked up in time to see Ellise's breasts spill out from her bra as she removed it. Her small, but firm breasts were topped off by the most erect pair of nippled Mike had ever seen. She pushed her skirt down and then followed it with her panties. Ellise stared down at the two men stroking one another's cocks. God, she thought, this was so fucking hot. She'd never thought that two men having sexual contact with each other would turn her on so much. Her cunt was sopping wet with arousal. Thoughts of her fiance were the furthest things from her mind right now. She looked over at the bag of cocaine on the tray and slinked over to it.

Mike and Tim slowly stroked each others' cocks with firm grips. Both were in a state of alcohol and drug induced lust for sex. They watched as the black naked form of Ellise slinked over to the tray, draw out three lines of coke and snort them up quickly.

"OH FUCK, uummmggh," Ellise moaned, slumping back into her chair. Watching Mike and Tim groping each others cocks and the cocaine put her into sexual overdrive. She wanted to fuck. NOW. But first she wanted to see something else.

SHe rose from her seat and slinked over to the two men. Without saying a word, she stepped up onto the couch and straddled Mike's face, pushing her cunt onto his mouth. Without thinking, Mike stuck out his tongue, forcing it into Ellise's cunt hole. Ellise grabbed the back of his head, forcing his lips onto her sex and his toungue deep inside her, and grinded her pussy on his face. Tim got down between Mike's knees and lowered his mouth onto Mike's cock and began sucking vigorously.

"That's it. That's it, baby, eat my cunt," Ellise gasped as Mike's tongue lashed her pussy and clit.

"AAAAGGGHHH, uuummgggh, FUCK YEAH, BITE MY CLIT!" Ellise sceamed as Mike's lips tugged on her now puffy and engorged clit.

Ellise pulled her cunt from Mike's face and stepped back from him, his tongue desperately trying to get one last lick on her sopping slit. She stared into Mike's eyes, both sharing a look of drug and sexual induced lust. She stepped back beside Mike and watched Tim's head bob up and down on Mike's cock. Mike looked down as Tim pulled his mouth up the length of his shaft and twirled his tongue around the engorged head of Mike's cock before plunging his mouth back down its full length.

"UUMMMGGGH yeah, suck his fat meat Tim," Ellise growled," Take him down your throat baby. Stuff his cock in your throat."

With that encouragement, Tim grabbed Mike's hips and forced his mouth down onto the others cock. Mike gasped in pleasure as he felt his cock push against the back of Tim's throat then slide into the tight passage. Mike could feel the cum boiling in his sac, his cock dilating with burning hot blood, ready to spew his juice into Tim's belly. He grabbed the back of Tim's head and thrust his hips upward, forcing it further in, causing Tim's throat to bulge. In response, Tim pressed his face forward, mashing his face into the other mans pubic hair. Tim’s tongue snaked out from underneath Mike’s cock and tongued the base of Mike’s cock and hairy ball sac. Ellise leaned down to Mike's chest and began sucking and biting his nipples. Mike felt something press firmly against his anus then felt Tim's middle finger slide up inside him about two inches. Mike's eyes bulged as Tim began pumping his finger deep up his ass. Mike could literally feel the cum surge up through his shaft.

"AAAAAGGHGH!" Mike gasped as the first spew of cum erupted from his cock and down into Tim's stomach, "OOHHH FUCK!"

Tim pulled his head back, Mike's still spewing cock sliding out of his throat. He grabbed the base of Mike's shaft and began milking the cum out of the other mans cock as he still fingered Mike's asshole. He pumped his mouth and hand up and down the slimy meat, devouring the salty juice.

"Milk his cock, ummm yeah, finger his ass like it's a pussy, Tim," Ellise urged.

Tim let Mike's still rigid cock slide out of his mouth, but continued to stroke the fat slimy meat as he fingered Mike's asshole. Mike's mind and body was on fire with arousal with the sight and feel of Tim stroking his cock and pushing his finger up inside of him. My God, he thought, another man is fingering me. His body was on autopilot as he spread his legs furher apart, allowing Tim more access.

"You like that don't you," Tim whispered, "....another man sucking on your fat cock and fingering your ass."

"Yeah, he does. Look at how hard his cock still is," Ellise agreed.

Mike could only nod. Tim smiled and pulled his finger out. He sucked on the ring finger then pressed it along with his middle finger into Mike. Mike gasped in pleasure and some pain. Tim still stroked Mike's greasy cock. Mike looked over at Ellise as she went over to her purse and the tray of cocaine. She grabbed a tube of lip vaseline from her purse and the cocaine and walked back over to the two men. While Tim continued to pleasure Mike, Ellise fixed three lines of coke. She snorted one, then gave the other two to Tim and Mike, who both snorted the lines up their noses.

"I want to feel your fat cocks in my pussy tonight," Ellise told the two then paused,"...but first, Tim..., I want to see you push your hard cock up Mike's ass and…..fuck him….."

She reached down and grabbed Tim's swollen, shaven rod and began lathering it with vaseline," Oh yeah, your cock feel sooo smooth and greasy Tim. Do you like it when your shaved cock is greasy?"

"...ummm yeah," Tim moaned as Ellise worked her hand up and down his greasy shaft.

"You want to fuck him....don't you? You want to push your cock up inside of him and fuck him…see what it feels like to fuck a man in the ass...fuck him hard," Ellise whispered into Tim's ear.

"....yes," Tim replied.

"Have either of you ever been with a man before tonight?” she asked quietly, “…fucked another man?”

“No, never,” Tim answered.

Mike merely shook his head, unable to find the words through the pleasure of Tim’s manipulations. Tim pulled his fingers from Mike’s stretched hole and released his still rigid cock meat.

“You want it….don’t you Mike? You want him to push his cock up inside you and fuck you,” Ellise said,” Tell him to do it. I want you to say it Mike.”

Mike looked at Ellise and Tim, her hand still working up and down on his greasy smooth meat. Ellise grabbed Tim’s hair and kissed him passionately. There was no thought behind Mike’s answer, only chemically induced sexual lust.

“….yes,” Mike breathed,” push your fat meat up inside me and fuck me, Tim.”

Tim nodded and slowly positioned himself between Mike’s spread legs. He grasped his cock and aimed it at Mike’s hole. Mike felt the head of Tim’s cock against his hole, the fleeting thought that another man was about to have sex with him passing through his mind. Tim pushed his cock against Mike’s entrance and after a moment of resistance, felt the head of his cock slip inside Mike’s asshole. He stopped there, letting Mike get used to his size.

“Agggh,” Mike grimaced in pain at the intrusion at first.

Mike’s breath caught in his chest as Tim slowly pushed his cock inside of him, filling him with all of his hard 8-inch meat, then felt it begin to slide back out. Tim began to slowly thrust his fat greasy cock in and out of Mike. Mike could feel Tim’s hard, rigid penis moving in and out of his extremely sensitive rectum. Mike’s mind was boiling in passionate turmoil. He’d never desired gay sex before, or been attracted to another man. He couldn’t believe he was cheating on his wife by having sex with another man. But he also knew, he’d never been so turned on in his life. His cock had already spewed two loads of cum tonight, but he’d yet to lose his intense desire for more sex. And his cock was harder than he’d ever seen or felt before.

“OOh my Gaaaawwd,” Mike gasped as Tim began fucking him with long steady stokes.

“Yeah, uuummm, fuck him goood,” Ellise urged as her fingers jammed up her pussy.

Tim leaned forward and pulled Mike’s legs up and began thrusting into him with deep strokes. Mike looked up into Tim’s eyes and grabbed the back of his head. They stared at each other as they committed the ultimate taboo act for men: two straight men having gay sex with each other. To Mike, the sex seemed to last for hours as he stared at the man fucking him. Tim’s hard cock felt massive inside his tight virgin ass. Their sweaty, masculine bodies mashed and slid against one another’s, Tim’s rigid cock sliding deep into Mike’s asshole with ease. The sound of sweaty flesh bumping and sliding against each other and the raw smell of sex filled the room. Ellise watched and played with her cunt while the two men grunted and moaned while they had sex.

“UUUGGGHHH, your ass is so tight ,” Tim moaned as he pumped his dick into Mike, “What would your wife do if she saw you being fucked by another man?…my cock pushing up your ass. Would it make her pussy wet? Make her play with her cunt? Does my cock feel good sliding up your ass?……does it feel good?”

“…..yeah,” Mike breathed, “Fuck me with your hard cock, Tim,….fuck me harder.”

“Do you want my cum up your ass?” Tim asked as he began thrusting harder, “…deep in your ass?”

“…push your cock deeper,” Mike growled, “ Cum inside of me.”

“OOOHHH YEEEAAAH,” Ellise yelped as Tim began thrusting urgently.

Tim leaned forward, pressing his chest against Mike’s. Mike wrapped his arms around Tim’s neck then wrapped his legs around the other man’s waist. Their sweaty bodies writhed against each other in lustful action as they had sex, gasping into each others ear. The room was filled with the sounds of sex. Mike and Tim were groaning and grunting in enraptured lust. Mike felt Tim’s cock swell as the other man pushed his manhood deep inside of him. Mike hunched forward to meet the other man’s thrusts.

“Come on,…come on….come on,” Mike gasped deliriously into Tim’s ear, “…cum in me….cum in me…cum in my ass!”

“AAAAAGGGGGHGHHH!” Tim shouted as his unprotected cock erupted with cum, spewing inside Mike, filling him with man juice. He pulled back and thrust forward again, spewing another hot load of cum, then another, and another, flooding Mike‘s ass with cum. He stroked easily into Mike a few more times before collapsing on top of Mike, the two men gasping and spasming from the effort.

The room was silent for a few moments as all three regained themselves. Tim slowly lifted up from Mike, sweat dripping from his brow down onto Mike’s chest. The two men stared at each other, the gravity of the act they’d just committed began to slowly push through their drug induced lust. I am a happily married man and have just cheated on my wife by having sex with another man, Mike thought, and let him cum inside of me. He could feel Tim’s slowly deflating cock still inside him. His ass was extremely sensitive. He could feel the other man’s warm cum inside of him. Tim slowly pulled his cock from Mike’s ass, his slimy meat dragging out his cum. His cock popped out of Mike’s ass with a squishy slurp. Mike could feel the other man’s cum spill from inside of him.

“…fuck that was sooo hot,” Ellise breathed as she reached down and grabbed Tim’s slimy meat and began slowly stroking him, “Clean this piece of meat up. I want it in my cunt tonight.”

She released Tim’s cock as he stood shakily and headed for the bathroom. Ellise turned to Mike, who was spread eagle and still breathing heavy with arousal, and kissed him hungrily. Their tongues fought with each other in an animalistic passion. With her left hand, Ellise reached down and gripped Mike’s steel hard shaft and squeezed firmly. Mike moaned in pleasure as Ellise shifted her body and straddled his chest. He felt her place his cock at the entrance of her cunt. They broke their kiss and looked into each others eyes as Ellise slowly pushed her smoldering black cunt down onto Mike’s hard white meat. Mike couldn’t believe how hot and wet her cunt was. Within seconds, his cock was buried to the hilt within Ellise. Ellise moaned as she lifted up Mike’s shaft then slid back down slowly, her pussy juice slickening his cock. She began to slowly ride him, all the while kissing his lips and face passionately. Ellise reached up with her right hand and smeared the remnants of Vaseline and cum from Tim’s cock onto Mike’s lips. Mike could taste the salty blend of himself and Tim’s cum on her fingers. Ellise pressed her lips to his again as she began to feverishly ride his meat. She pulled back and stared passionately into his eyes.

“Did you like having gay sex….like being fucked by a man? Did his hard cock feel good inside of you?” Ellise asked lustily as she rode Mike’s shaft up and down.

“….yes,” Mike answered.

“You want to have sex with Tim tonight don’t you? You want to shove your big cock up his ass and fuck him,” Ellise breathed, “…like he fucked you. Fuck him with the cock I‘m riding now.”

Mike didn’t answer, but began to shove his cock deeper and harder into the black woman as her statements fueled his sexual desire.

“Ooooh fuck me Mike….fuck my black pussy baby…..fuck my cunt with your big cock,” she breathed with lust as she fucked him, “…fuck me hard….your cock feels better than my fiance’s . Fuck me like you fuck your pretty little wife….no, fuck me harder than you fuck her pussy…..come on….yeah…that’s it…give it to me…that‘s it…..ummm, YEAH.”

Mike grabbed her hips and began forcing his cock up inside of her, deep up against her womb. Ellise rode his cock with animal lust, gasping and grunting with pleasure. She cried out when Mike took her left breast into his mouth and began sucking on her hard nipple. The urgency of their shared infidelity surged higher as their pace quickened. Both were nearing the breaking point.

“Cum in my pussy….fill me with your hot cum….shoot it deep in my womb…..oh yeah….uggh….ugggh….yeah…..YEAH….YEAH….OOOHHH FUUUUCCKK…I’M CUUUUMMMMING!” Ellise moaned.

Mike could feel the cum surge through his shaft as he thrust deep inside her, feeling his cock press inside her womb. Mike gasped loudly as his cock erupted within her , filling Ellise womb with his cum. He felt Ellise’s cum flood down the walls of her cunt and bathe his pubic hair in wetness. Ellise road his shaft wildly as he spewed jets of white hot cum up her cunt. The two stopped moving and stared into each others eyes, breathing heavily.