Mike & Jean Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I can feel your hot cum inside of me,” Ellise whispered quietly, “Did you like how my pussy felt on your cock? Was that your first black pussy?”

“Your black pussy felt great,” Mike replied and slowly kissed Ellise, their tongues slowly dancing with each other. He reached up and began to massage her tits and pull on her black nipples.

“Uuuuummm,” Ellise moaned through their kissing. She slowly rose up and Mike’s glistening cock slid from her and whispered, “I’m gonna fuck you all night, baby, all night long. I want that cock juice deep inside of me…”

Ellise leaned her forehead against Mike’s and looked to her left as Tim walked back into the room. His now clean cock was semi hard and it swayed between his legs as he walked over to the couch. Ellise reached out and grabbed his smooth cock and slowly massaged the shaft.

“I like your cock, Tim. Nice and smooth….,” Ellise moaned and looked at Mike, “Suck his cock and get it hard for my pussy, baby.”

Without hesitation, Mike reached out and grabbed Tim’s growing manhood and asked seductively, “You want my mouth on your cock?”

“Oh yeah,” Tim moaned as he kneeled on the couch beside Mike and Ellise and pushed his cock towards the other man, “Suck my hard cock, Mike. Take my cock into your mouth and suck my meat.”

“Oh yeah, suck it like a man, Mike,” Ellise urged.

Mike opened his mouth and leaned forward. Tim’s cock slid easily into his mouth and over his tongue, the smooth texture sliding across his taste buds. Mike sealed his lips around the sides of Tim’s cock and began to apply steady suction as his mouth bobbed up and down the other man’s shaft. The more he sucked, the more he loved the taste of Tim’s cock.

“Oh yeah,” Tim moaned as Mike worked his mouth and tongue on his cock, “that’s it Mike. You suck my cock better than any woman ever has….ooohh fuck yeah that feels good….I like watching my cock slide in and out of your mouth….Do you like the taste of my meat?”

Tim grabbed the back of Mike’s head as the other man sucked his dick. He smiled down at Mike as he felt the other man begin to work his mouth on his manhood more urgently. He couldn’t believe another man was sucking his cock. Tim didn’t know why he was doing this, why he’d seduced Mike and had sex with him. He’d never had any sexual contact with a man before, nor desired it, but within the last hour or so, he and Mike had performed oral sex on each other and then had had gay sex. I actually pushed my unprotected, erect cock up another man’s ass and fucked him until I came inside of him, Tim thought, and was immensely turned on by it. He was pulled out of his brief moment of thought as Ellise pulled his face down to her left breast. Tim eagerly began sucking on her left nipple, biting down hard with his teeth.

“AHHHH, ooooh yeah, suck on my titty,” Ellise groaned and looked down at Mike, who was still sucking Tim’s hard cock, “Suck his cock, Mike….suck that big, beautiful cock for me….get that fat meat ready for my pussy…..suck it just a little more…..get it hard and wet for my cunt, baby.”

Ellise pulled Tim’s head from her breast and kissed him passionately. She held his face inches from hers as she whispered to him, “ You want my pussy don’t you? You want to slide your cock up inside my cunt and into Mike’s hot cum….feel that warm cum on your cock as you slowly fuck me….feel it all on that big cock of yours….I want you to fuck me…..now.”

Tim slowly pulled his cock from Mike’s mouth, the slimy smooth shaft glistened as it slid over Mike’s tongue and lips. Mike snaked his tongue out and licked the head and ran his tongue down the bottom side of Tim’s shaft, savoring his new found taste of this man’s cock. He watched as Ellise got onto all fours on the couch beside him and stick her ass in the air. Tim stepped over behind her, stroking his dripping tool.

“Shove your cock up my cunt and fuck me like a slut,” Ellise breathed as she spread her legs wider.

Tim maneuvered behind her and positioned his dick at her wet entrance. He pushed his cock inside her, marveling at the wetness of her sex. He buried himself inside her, feeling his cock push inside her cervix. Her cunt was steaming hot and he could feel Mike’s cum coating his cock as he began to fuck Ellise’s pussy. There was no slow buildup like with Mike. Tim grabbed her by the hips and went to full speed and began fucking Ellise roughly. His cock pistoned into her, pushing past her cervix and banged against the wall of her womb on every stroke. Ellise was ghasping with every stroke as Tim literally fucked her breathless.

“UUUGGGHGHHH gaaaawed!” she cried, “ OH, OH, OH!…..YEAH!…ooooooohhh YEAH! FUCK ME HARDER!…HARDER!…FUCK ME LIKE YOU FUCKED MIKE! YOUR COCK FEELS SOOOO GOOD! CUM INSIDE OF ME!”

Tim leaned down over her back as he pounded her pussy and grabbed hold of her breasts. Ellise reached back and grabbed his hip and pulled him into her, urging him on. Mike sat beside them, his cock growing harder as he lightly stroked it. He’d never seen someone fucked so hard in his life. Ellise gasped loudly as her orgasm erupted, her pussy flooding with cum.

Ellise grabbed the back of Tim’s head and pulled his down to hers and gasped between strokes, “I want Mike to fuck you….shove that hard cock up your ass and cum inside of you….you want him to don’t you?…You want to be fucked by another man….Say it…Tell me you want it…”

“Yes….I want his cock up my ass….UUUUGGGGGHHHH!” Tim grunted then exploded inside Ellise, shooting hot ropes of cum into her womb, impregnating her.

Tim slowly withdrew from Ellise, his still hard cock dragging out streams of cum. Mike watched as one stream stayed attached to Tim’s cock and Ellise’s pussy, connecting the two. It finally broke and hung from the head of Tim’s cock. Ellise turned and lowered her mouth to Tim’s meat. Her mouth cleaned the cum from the sides of his shaft and milked his balls dry of the last load. When done, she grabbed the tube of Vaseline and began lathering Mike’s rigid meat while he lounged back in the couch. When done, she then greased up a finger and told Tim to bend over. As he did, Ellise pushed her greased finger into his ass and pumped it in and out a few times, lubing his hole. She finished and stepped back from the two.

“Do it…,” she quietly ordered.

Tim stepped over to Mike and stadled him, his semi hard cock bumping Mike’s chin. Tim reached around behind him and grabbed Mike’s greasy cock and pointed it upwards.

“Spread me..,” Tim told Mike.

Mike grabbed onto Tim’s ass cheeks and spread them apart as Tim slowly lowered himself down, aiming Mike’s cock for his hole. Mike looked up at Tim as he felt his cock press against the other man’s anus. This is it, Mike thought, I’m going to have unprotected gay sex with this man…and I want to. The resistance of Tim’s anus gave way and Mike felt himself slide inside the other man’s asshole. His ass is soo tight, Mike thought, as Tim slowly lowered himself all the way down Mike’s shaft. Both men let out jagged breaths as Tim settled into Mike’s lap, the other man’s penis buried deep inside of him. Tim placed his hands on the back of the couch as Mike wrapped his around Tim’s waist. Tim began to slowly slide up and down on Mike’s stiff meat, gasping with every movement.

“Does it feel good….?” Mike asked, amazed at the tightness with which his dick was engulfed.

“…yeah…your cock feels good….fuck me harder,” Tim whispered as he began to move more urgently.

“That’s it….ride my cock….ride it with your hot ass,” Mike urged.

“You like fucking me don’t you….shoving your dick deep inside a man’s ass….don’t you?” Tim breathed between strokes.

“Your tight ass feels great on my hard cock….tighter than my wife’s pussy,” Mike answered without thinking about what he’d just said.

Ellise watched from beside them, rubbing her raw pussy in arousal. Tim began to furiously ride Mike’s cock, both men grunting and moaning from the exertion of intercourse. Tim was leaning forward now, pinning Mike to the couch as they fucked. Tim’s now erect cock was rubbing against Mike’s chest, smearing precum, as they neared climax.

“Come on….oh yeah….fuck me with that fat cock and cum in my ass!” Tim urged.

Mike could feel the flood of cum surge through his sac and swell his already engorged rod. The throes of his climax gripped his body like a vice and he came violently inside of Tim, his roar of passion and lust filling the room. The two men ground their bodies against one another as Mike spewed stream after stream of cum deep inside of the other man. Tim lifted up and Mike grabbed him by the hips and began thrusting into his asshole, pumping the other man’s ass full of his cum. With each thrust brought another surge of cum. Mike could feel the mushy wetness of his cum surrounding his cock as he pumped into Tim’s asshole.

“YEAH! Fill me with your cum, Mike!” Tim gasped as he continued to ride Mike’s still hard shaft.

Mike was in a frenzy now, as he pushed Tim over to the side, rolling with him, his still hard cock buried deep inside of Tim. Mike looped Tim’s legs over his arms and began thrusting into Tim’s cum-filled ass. His cock made an audible squishing sound as he fucked Tim. Tim could feel Mike’s cum pouring out of his ass and running down his crack. Mike’s mind was enraptured by this taboo act of gay sex, his immense arousal making his dick stay hard even after cumming just moments before. The only thought on his mind was fucking the man beneath him, not on the beautiful wife he had at home. He had crossed into another realm, not of becoming a gay man, but a man driven by sexual release and the breaking of rules. His only want was sex, whether it be with a man or a woman.

“I’m gonna fuck you again….shove my big cock up your hot ass…..,” Mike growled down at Tim as he stroked into him. “You like having another man fuck you in the ass don’t you? How does my meat feel in your hot ass?”

“Just keep fucking me with that fat cock of yours….you know I like it,” Tim said and grabbed the back of Mike’s neck, pulling him down to his face, and began kissing him passionately.

Ellise gasped in shock and pleasure as she watched the two men tongue each others mouths as they had sex. Mike didn’t expect this to happen, but nonetheless, as he kissed Tim, he began fucking him harder. Within seconds, Mike felt his cock expand and his mouth broke free of Tim’s as he gasped loudly and came inside of the other man. This load of cum was even larger than the last and Tim’s ass overflowed, Mike’s cum boiling up and spilling out from inside of him as Mike pumped his dick in and out. Their lovemaking finally ended with both staring back at the other, breathing and gasping heavily. Mike slowly began lifting himself off of Tim. Tim looked between his legs and watched Mike’s slimy, cum-covered cock slide out of his ass. When the head of Mike’s cock slid past Tim’s opening their was a squishy pop. Cum dripped from Mike’s shiny cock, stringing down and dangling in the air.

“I might just want to watch you two fuck each other all night long….seeing that you two enjoy each other so much…,” Ellise said as she lowered her mouth onto Tim’s cock….

The night continued for some time. The three continued their sexual debauchery in the most taboo manner. Their sexual acts ran the gamut, with Mike and Tim both fucking Ellise at the same time, Mike with his dick buried in her cunt and Tim’s up her ass. Then another with Mike and Tim wrapped in a sweaty sixty-nine, feverishly sucking each others cocks until cumming down each others’ throats. And later, the three made a train with Tim fucking Ellise and Mike fucking Tim doggy style. Between these acts were moments of sporadic consumption of the remaining cocaine, passionate kissing, sucking and groping of breasts and nipples, fingering and licking of pussy and cock, biting of skin, gasps and moans, and heavy breathing. They continued until the early hours of the morning. To Mike, everything was a blur of sexual lust and activity. He gradually lost conscienceness to the sight and sound of Tim and Ellise having slow, grinding sex. Between Ellise’s gasps and moans of pleasure as Tim buried his long cock deep in her pussy , they whispered how much they enjoyed fucking each other……..

……………………………….......................................

Mike awoke in a tangle of naked flesh, Ellise’s dark, naked body sandwiched between his and Tim’s equally naked forms. His head and body ached from the previous night. The bed was a crumpled and stained mess, various dark and white stains on the sheets making it quite evident that there had been ample sex had in the bed. He could smell it too, the musky odor of sex, a mixture of cum and pussy and sweat. He decided he needed a shower to clear his head and rose from the bed. He looked down at the naked bodies of Tim and Ellise, the memories of last night rushing back to him…..the memories of him cheating on his wife by sleeping with another woman….and even worse…..him having sex with another man. The thoughts shamed him, but also made him very aroused….the thoughts of he and Ellise passionately fucking, him cumming deep in her womb….the thoughts of he and Tim touching and sucking one another’s cocks and then….having feverish gay sex with one another…..What have I done, he thought, I’m not gay, but ….I enjoyed being with Tim last night.

He turned and headed for the bathroom, stepping into the open, spacious shower and stood under the hot spray, letting the water relax his body. His thoughts warred within his mind. After a few moments, he felt a slight breeze of air and turned from the wall. Tim stepped into the shower with him, his smooth, muscular, naked body jolting Mike from his thoughts.

“I hope you don’t mind me joining you…,” Tim said as he stepped closely to Mike and grabbed the soap and began lathering himself up.

“Uhhh, no..,” Mike answered.

“Listen,… Mike, last night was uggh…I’ve never done that before….never even wanted or thought to….I‘m not gay, and I know you‘re married….I just didn‘t…,”Tim stammered and offered the soap to Mike, “I didn’t intend on it happening at all…..I don’t know what came over me.”

“Yeah,…I know what you mean,” Mike said as he lathered his body. He looked at Tim, the surprising sight of the other man’s growing cock caused blood to rush to his own cock, fattening his manhood. Does he want it to happen again…., Mike wondered,…..Do I?

“I just think it should stay between the three of us….kinda like our little secret, you know….,” Tim said quietly as he rubbed his soapy body, his now hard cock jutting visibly from his body.

“Yeah, I agree….Our little secret…” Mike answered, staring at Tim, unable to hide his own hard cock, not knowing whether he wanted it to stop or keep growing.

“….good,” Tim said and stepped closer to the other naked man. He placed his hand on Mike’s ass and rubbed slowly. Mike froze, his breath quickening, a shiver running through his nude body at the touch of this naked man. Tim then stepped behind Mike, pressing his soapy, naked body against the other man, and wrapped his arms around Mike, his hands caressing his slick, wet body. Mike felt his heart begin to race. He could feel Tim’s long, hard cock pressed up against his ass and between his crevace. Mike knew where this was leading, his mind warring with itself on whether to stop it or to give in to his desires….

“Did you like it as much as I did…?” Tim whispered into Mike’s ear and began sliding his left hand slowly down Mike’s soapy stomach towards his big, hard cock. Mike’s mind was a mixture of dread and anticipation of where this was going. What do I do now? Mike thought, Do I want this? Do I stop it or go through with it? What about Jean….my beautiful wife with her great body…..a beautiful woman….the feel of making love to her…., but,…this feels good too. She’s not hear now…This man who wants him, again, is….This man willing to have sex with him….Jean will never know…..never know what I’ve done, what I’ve discovered. It feels good…it’s what I want right now, Mike thought,….I want it…No one will ever know…

“…..you know I did…,” Mike whispered and breathed in sharply as Tim’s fingers wrapped around his hard dick.

“I want you again…..without Ellise around…just me and you alone….forget about your wife…,” Tim whispered as he gripped Mike’s cock forcefully, “I want to fuck you in the ass slow and hard with my big cock….just one more time…feel my hard cock in your ass and cum deep inside of you.”

Mike nodded his head jerkily and spread his legs. Tim soaped up his cock and positioned himself behind Mike. Mike felt the head of Tim’s cock press against his tender hole, then slide inside of him, filling him with long, hard cock. Mike warred with the many thoughts and feelings of what was happening….the feel and thoughts of having another man’s unprotected cock buried deep in his ass. …another man fucking him…All at once, he felt a mixture of guilt, confusion, shame, excitement, desire, and an immense sexual lust….

“Oh yeah…,” Mike moaned, “…fuck my ass.”

Tim began to slowly fuck Mike from behind, taking long, easy strokes. The sex between the two men was slow and passionate, their wet, masculine bodies sliding and rubbing against one another in a rhythmic, rapturous motion. They moaned and grunted quietly, urging the other on. The sex was different than from the night before. The previous night they had been under the heavy influence of drugs and alcohol, fucking each other to get off. They had been curious, yet urgent and animalistic in their fucking, not worrying with the consequences of their sexual acts together. The taboo ness of the act they were committing now was clear. This time they did it from a mutual want and desire. Their wants and desires were not cloud by drugs and alcohol now. What both desired now was gay sex….the feel of fucking another man in the ass with your cock, and then, feeling his cock inside of you. The two men fucked for quite some time, holding themselves back, savoring the experience, making it last, knowing it would never happen again…Their quiet moans and grunts of passion were loud enough to awake a naked Ellise from her slumber. She stepped to the bathroom door and watched the two men fucking passionately underneath the shower spray until finally, Tim emptied his cum inside of Mike, leaving the two men slumped against the shower wall in a rapturous, utterly taboo embrace, breathing heavily from their homosexual encounter. After a moment, Ellise watched Tim pull his spent cock slowly from Mike’s raw ass. Mike turned to Tim, his big cock jutting out at Tim. Tim reached down and rubbed his soapy hand all over Mike’s erect cock. Mike leaned forward and the two men tongued each other for a moment. Tim then let go of Mike’s cock and turned to the opposite shower wall and placed his hands on the wall and spread his legs wide.

“Fuck me one last time…,” Ellise heard Tim whisper to Mike.

Mike grabbed his big soapy cock and stepped to Tim. He rubbed his shaft up and down between Tim’s ass cheeks, the head of his cock teasing the other man’s asshole. Tim moaned in anticipation and pushed his ass back at Mike. Mike steadied himself by grabbing onto Tim’s hip with one hand and placed his cock at Tim’s entrance. Ellise watched as Mike pushed his cock slowly inside Tim’s asshole, burying his 7-inches of meat to the hilt.

“Fuck me good….make it last…,” Ellise heard Tim tell Mike.

And make it last, Mike did. He fucked Tim with long, steady strokes. Ellise watched the entire episode quietly, never giving away her presence. She watched, enraptured by the sight of these two men having gay sex. Tim turned his head in Ellises’ direction and stared directly at her. Ellise felt like turning and leaving the scene, but Tim’s stare held her in her place. Tim turned and whispered to Mike and Mike pulled his cock from the other man’s asshole. Mike’s cock was rock hard, the shaft a fiery red and lined with bulging veins. Tim kneeled down and grabbed the base of Mike’s greasy cock and ran his tongue along the underside of its greasy full length. Tim then wrapped his lips around the head of Mike’s cock and slid his mouth slowly down the length of his shaft, tasting the bitterness from his own ass.