Mike & Jessica (with Tina) Ch. 01

Story Info
Denying orgasm, Tina forces Mike and Jessica to talk.
5.4k words
3.91
41.8k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The author gratefully acknowledges the valuable contributions made by Mike and Tina, especially Tina's willingness to share her promiscuity, as well as their constant encouragement to share this story.

"Sweetie, I'd like to have a guest over this weekend," Jessica began after she had made Mike a fabulous dinner with all his favorite dishes and her best wine.

"Sure, Peaches, you can bring your friends over any time, you know that," he replied, not even looking up from his salad.

"Sweetie, she is special. She likes different things."

"Peaches, ALL your friends like different things," he smiled, "You can bring them if you want. Who will it be this time?"

Jessica swallowed slowly, measuring her words carefully, "Tina."

"Your Domme? Peaches, you talk so much about her, I cannot wait to see her! I can just imagine her eating your sweet, juicy pussy while I fuck your tight ass!"

Jessica blushed and lowered her eyes, "Yes, sweetie, that is a nice thought. There is something else, though…"her voice trailing.

"And what would that be?" he grinned.

"Sweetie, she wants to dom you as well."

"Forget it." He pushed away from the table and walked away into the living room to read.

For days on end Jessica pleaded and begged. She called him at work; she tried to talk to him at home. He would not entertain the thought; he would not even listen to her. She pouted. Many a nights were not-tonight-I-have-a-headache; many a days were spent in her solitude. Jessica even refused to undress in front of Mike at night, preferring to go into the bathroom, and emerge in pajamas, turning around and feigning sleep. Finally, after a few weeks of this tantrum, Mike gave in. "Okay, Peaches, bring her. But no kinky stuff for me. Is that clear?"

Jessica could not believe her wish was finally coming true! She kissed him and hugged him. She could not do enough to please him that evening. She gave him the best sex she could possibly imagine, riding him, pumping him, sucking him and doing everything in her repertoire to express her appreciation.

She called Tina, gave her the good news and listened carefully, thanking Tina for her suggestions and hung up. "Sweetie, Tina is coming over this Saturday. She also mentioned she does not want us to have any sex. That won't be a problem because I will be getting my period on Tuesday!"

Mike shrugged. Once a month, they had agreed a long time ago, they would lie together at night, cuddle up close, but not have sex. "Recharging our batteries," Mike used to call it.

By Wednesday they were both hyper excited. Thursday both were aching with desire. Friday they both knew they were about to explode. Saturday morning was devoted to tidying up the house perfectly, getting Jessica all pretty, her nails and feet just perfect; her hair just right.

It was on Saturday noon that Jessica got a call from Tina with the instructions. She stammered, hesitated, and finally gave in. "Sweetie, Tina says she wants you bound, you know, on our Louis XIV chair."

Mike laughed, "Forget it. Call her and tell her to shove it!"

"Sweetie, please, you promised."

Mike was so horny by now that reason had escaped his brain, "Okay, Peaches, if that is what you want."

Jessica kissed him lavishly. They peed together, as they always did, she sitting on the toilet and he straddling her, their streams intermingling, showered, and got ready. In less than ten minutes Tina was scheduled to appear. It was the longest ten minutes ever in their lives! How they were looking forward to it! Especially Jessica!

Together they went into the bedroom. Mike sat on the lavish chair, its delicate brocade fabric feeling so tingly. "Sweetie, she wants you with your underwear on." Mike looked at her quizzically and put on a fresh one, sitting down. Jessica looked at him, savoring his entire body, and proceeded to bind him to the chair, just as Tina had commanded. First she bound his ankles to the feet of the chair. Then came the knees to the top of the legs of the chair in such a way that Mike's knees were wide apart. His elbows were bound to the back of the armrest, and finally his wrists to the end of the armrests. Mike's limbs were completely immobilized, and even if he tried to move his hips, there was not much give in the ropes to allow much movement. Jessica made sure that all the ropes were secure and smiled, "One more thing she said, sweetie," and with that she reached in under his underwear and bent his erection down, almost tucking it under his testicles."

Mike squirmed, not quite used to having his erection bent down, "You're sure, Peaches, this is what she said?"

She smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips, "Sure, absolutely sure! You look so handsome and so virile, sweetie!" quickly and with nothing that Mike could do about it, she slipped a blindfold over his eyes, making sure he could not see a thing. Perfect.

He sighed.

Just then the doorbell rang. Jessica looked at her watch, "Tina is sharp and punctual," and she practically ran to open the door, greeting her with, "Tina, it is so nice to see you! Welcome home!"

"Shut up, bitch."

Mike shivered. This was a nasty-sounding Domme if he had ever heard one.

What he did hear was the footsteps of the two women approaching and entering the bedroom. Then no more sounds.

Then he heard the sound of Jessica breathing heavy as she took off her blouse. Tina must have pointed to her and ordered her to do it. Silence. Tina must be admiring Jessica.

The sound of Jessica's tiny 30-A bra unsnapping and Mike understood that Tina had ordered that to come off. Silence.

Jessica's jeans unzipped and coming off slowly, her panting loud and clear. Then silence.

Her panties. Mike was squirming in his chair, "Yes, Tina, make her strip naked for you!"

Tina walked over and slapped Mike across the face. "IF I WANT YOUR ADVICE, I WILL BEAT IT OUT OF YOU! FOR THE TIME BEING, SHUT UP. BOTH OF YOU!"

She walked away. Silence.

A slap. A hard slap. Mike heard Jessica turning slowly. Tina must have slapped Jessica's tight ass really hard as her command for Jessica to start turning, modeling her body to Tina. Jessica kept turning slowly on her feet: Tina must be admiring her naked body.

Jessica moaned, then screamed. Mike knew that particular scream: it was Jessica when her tiny nipples were being pinched hard. "Tina must be tormenting those exquisitely sensitive nipples," Mike thought, wishing he could at least see them trapped between eager fingers, but he already knew better than say something.

Then silence.

Tina walking away a few steps and opening a suitcase. Jessica moaned and started to cry softly. Whatever Tina was showing in that suitcase or taking out must be making Jessica cringe with terror. Tina slapped her tight ass and the crying ceased. The noises that followed explained what Mike was hearing and why Jessica was crying silently. Tina tied ropes around Jessica's ankles and wrists. A delicate collar came around her neck. Slender chains connected each wrist to its respective ankle and the collar to the ensemble. Thus, Jessica was on her knees on the floor, flat chest and tiny nipples pointing up, head tossed back. Tina took a good look at Jessica and laughed. Squeezing Jessica's nipples perhaps too hard, she spoke harshly, "Now, we are going to be really good girls, aren't we?" A sharper squeeze got the affirmative response from Jessica.

Tina laughed, "Good, cheap whore, now open your legs. Open them really wide for me." Jessica struggled on her knees to part her legs. It was hard work as she struggled. Tina lost patience, "WHORE, YOU SPREAD YOUR LEGS FOR EVERYONE ELSE, NOW DO IT FOR ME!"


Jessica cried something and struggled as best she could to open her legs. Tina laughed, "See what a whore you are? Even tied down, you know just how to spread your legs for everyone. You must be some really cheap lay! Say it!"

Jessica whispered, "I am a cheap lay…"

"LOUDER! I want the entire neighborhood to hear you, bitch," pinching her nipples and tugging on them to the point that either she could lift Jessica by her nipples or at the very worse, rip them right off her board-flat chest.

Jessica screamed,"I AM A CHEAP LAY!"

Tina laughed, "Of course you are. We all know that. Now, tell me, how many men have you fucked today?"

"None."

"NONE, WHO?" Tina was losing her patience.

"None, Empress Tina, NONE."

Tina smiled. She liked it when women found ways of calling her respectful names. Jessica had nailed this one just perfectly. Tina knew it was going to be a fun afternoon.

She reached between Jessica's legs, "Liar. Let me see."

Inserting two, maybe three fingers into Jessica's pussy quickly and moving them about, Tina crudely observed, "No woman gets this wet on her own. You must be full of sperm, so much sperm to start your own sperm bank. LIAR!"

"Please, Empress Tina, please, I promise."

Tina stood up; walking over to Jessica's arched back, pulling on her nipples. "Listen, cheap whore, you are going to tell me the truth. One more time. I want you to tell me: whom did you fuck? Start with the latest and work your way back. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?"

Meekly Jessica replied, "Yes."

"YES, WHO?"

"YES, EMPRESS TINA!"

"Start."

Jessica, swallowing hard, started in a whisper, "There was this the big dicked dude two weekends ago."

Mike was startled, "Two weekends ago? I was away on a business trip and you fucked a guy? I can't believe it."

Tina stopped short. She took out what sounded like a huge pair of scissors from her suitcase, walked over to Mike and slapped his face really hard. "Listen and listen real close. I know all about Jessica and just want to make sure she is not lying to me when she talks to me. But you… one more word out of you and off come your testicles. Understood?"

She did not wait for an answer, walking over to her suitcase, taking out a set of nipple clamps, and clamping Jessica's lovely nipples a turn too tight for comfort. Kneeling comfortably in front of Jessica, Tina started to stroke her tender clit really smoothly, encouraging her along, "OK, slut, time to talk. Who else?"

"One man came to visit me from Canada... Empress Tina"

Tina was caressing Jessica softly, playing with her labia, sliding her fingers all over, "Good, Jessica, see how easy it is? How was he?"

"He turned out to be hotter in person... Empress Tina" Jessica confided, moaning happily.

"And before him? Surely a slut like you must have had many men before the Canadian. Tell me, Jessica."

Jessica thought back, "I met a man behind the grocery store and we each masturbated while watching the other, Empress Tina."

Tina's fingers slid effortless into Jessica, her pussy flowing her unusually sweet juices, "Jessica, just once you masturbated in the grocery store? Come on, tell me the truth."

"I did that a few times, Empress Tina."

"Jessica, what did you make for dinner that night? The salad with the ingredients on which the man had spilled his semen onto? Come on, tell me the truth, darling, you can do it," as she fingered Jessica.

Jessica nodded, "Yes," she whispered.

"YES, WHO?"

"YES, EMPRESS TINA."

"Good, that is better, continue. See what a cheap slut you are, fucking every man imaginable and feeling good about it!"

Jessica thought back and continued, "I went to Phoenix to meet with a Dom I met online and he fucked me, Empress Tina."

Tina laughed, "See, you are such a slut that it is not enough for you to fuck every man you see, but also have to go online to get them?" with that, she stood up, released the nipple clamps, sucking on Jessica's nipples to bring them back to life. "Go on, cheap slut, tell me about another of the many Doms you fucked."

"Empress Tina, I met another Dom online and met him in my minivan and he spanked me, finger fucked me, pulled my hair, and fed me his cock in a parking lot."

Tina was gently stroking Jessica, playing with her labia and caressing her lovely clit, "Did you like his cock? Was it big enough for you?"

Jessica moaned with pleasure, actually two pleasures: what Tina was doing to her and the memories of that cock, "Yes, Empress Tina, it was big."

"Bigger than Mike's?"

"No, about the same."

Tina stopped momentarily, "Come on, tell me the truth; you can do it."

"Yes, Empress Tina, it was bigger."

"How much bigger?"

"Empress Tina, it was huge. It made me gag."

Tina smiled, accelerating her tempo.

"Empress Tina, may I cum now?"

Tina stood up, replaced the nipple clamps, perhaps even tighter this time, "Jessica, no, cheap slut, calm down and tell me more."

Jessica continued as Tina resumed stroking and fingering her, "Empress Tina, another Dom I met was thinner than expected and much more attractive in person, but not quite as arousing in person... not quite as forceful as I had hoped."

"Good, cheap slut, see how easy it is to talk about your fucking left and right?" Jessica was moaning with delight as Tina played with her.

"Empress Tina, I met 2 men and went to a hotel in downtown Phoenix and had a lovely time (but that was a bit of a let down)."

Tina slid her finger effortlessly into Jessica's tight ass. Jessica moaned with pleasure. "Cheapest slut, did they fuck your ass too?"

"Yes, Empress Tina," Jessica admitted softly.

"Come on, girl, the entire neighborhood needs to hear you."

"YES, EMPRESS TINA, THEY BOTH FUCKED MY ASS."

"At the same time?"

"Yes, Empress Tina, I mean, no; I mean yes, I mean, I don't understand your question, Empress Tina."

"CHEAPEST SLUT, YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN! Did they both shove their cocks into your widely dilated ass at the same time so you had two cocks in one hole at the same time? ANSWER YES OR NO."

"NO, Empress Tina."

Tina slipped two fingers into Jessica's ass, moving them about separately. "Did you have two cocks up your ass at the same time doing this to you? ANSWER YES OR NO."

"NO, Empress Tina."

Tina kept her fingers in Jessica's ass, fingering her pussy and her thumb playing on her clit. Jessica was moaning, "May I cum now, Empress Tina, please?"

"NO. Tell me about group sex, surely a slut like you has it often, with one cock not being enough for you, is it, WHORE?"

"Empress Tina, I work from home so I spend a lot of time on the computer. In the mornings I get to read a lot of good stuff, and when the mailman comes around (the cute one, not the other one) we fuck on the kitchen counter and then I make him a sandwich for the road. Once it was with a man I met on adult friend finder. I set up a meeting with him and the carrier on the day the mail carrier was free. Since that time, we met with that same man four more times and a different one once."

Tina was happily playing with Jessica. Jessica was moaning with pleasure, "Empress Tina, may I cum now?"

"Of course, NOT! Come on, rest a bit and continue. Tell me the truth."

"Empress Tina, the man we had the three-some with was also a bit better than expected, only with a smaller than expected cock. Tina, that feels so good what you are doing. May I cum now, please?"

"One more, come on, slut you can do it. One more."

"Empress Tina, I sort of forgot about another man I met on the same day as the 2 in the hotel in Phoenix. I met this man at a bar after talking online and we talked in his truck for a while. Then we went to a cornfield and he fucked me. He was ok; dull as a stump and missing a tooth that drove me nuts. May I cum now?"

Tina stood up, laughing, "NO! Cheap slut, it sure sounds like you have already cum enough in your life! You surely don't need another orgasm, do you, cheap whore?"

Jessica moaned and sighed as Tina stopped fondling her, removing her nipple clamps, giving her cool water to drink. Sprinkling cold water on her flat chest, Jessica's nipples quickly rebounded to life, the white clamp marks soon vanishing, her nipples dark and hard. Tina caressed her body, quivering and nervous. "Slut, now I want you to tell me all about your private life."

"Empress Tina, I am not sure what you mean," Jessica stammered.

"Whore of a thousand fucks, I want to know what goes on in this bedroom," reaching down and stroking Jessica avidly.

Jessica was squirming and moaning as Mike, bound on the chair, fumed with rage at hearing Jessica's promiscuity.

"When my Mike is going away on a business trip, he likes me to hump him in the morning." Tina was stroking her, her pace quickening, her intent being that of making Jessica climax. "Empress Tina, may I cum now, please?"

Jessica continued, revealing all their secrets, their favorite positions, how Mike humiliated her and loved her. All along, Tina was stroking Jessica just right, just to the very verge of a climax, pulling away at the critical moment just long enough for Jessica to lose her momentum, and then starting anew. "Empress Tina, my I cum now, PLEASE?"

"NO. Keep going; tell me more. You can do it. Tell me your fetishes NOW!"

Jessica nervously continued to reveal details of their intimate life. "Mike won't ever cum unless I have at least 2 orgasms. I would LOVE if he would just treat my pussy like a cum depository for about a week without letting me cum. Using me as a fuck hole to please his own needs."

Mike moaned. It was a slow, deep moan. Jessica looked over. She trembled. She knew exactly what it was. It was the slow moan of Mike having an orgasm. She was terrified at what Tina would do, especially since Tina was so adamant at rejecting Jessica's constant pleas for permission to climax.

"Let's see what that sound was," Tina laughed.

Mike heard her determined footsteps muted on the carpet as they walked. Soon he felt Tina close to him. Her scent was powerful, her perfume and natural aromas filling his head as they swarmed through his nostrils. Her body pressed against his shoulder and arm. Her index finger pulled slightly at the elastic of his underwear, pulling it away ever so slightly. He could sense her eyes looking at the gooey mess inside.

"Mike, you really shouldn't have! That was so nice of you! Jessica got you all aroused and made you cum, did she?" Tina laughed and caressed his strong body.

Mike really wished he had ejaculated into Jessica, or at the very least into her mouth, instead of in his underwear. As the thought went through his mind, he felt her very close to him. The caresses stopped. Mike could hear Tina's muted footsteps walking away, her opening the suitcase, and taking something out. What that was became obvious very soon. Tina was opening and closing a pair of scissors. She approached him. Tina sliced open his underwear.

His erection, now free, sprung up proudly!

Jessica saw Tina open her green blouse and unfasten her bra. Out came a very large, succulent breast. Jessica gasped at its fullness and perfect beauty. She placed her nipple into his mouth. Mike tongued her avidly. That exquisite was a marvel! Large and textured, it filled his mouth to overflowing. He sucked on it powerfully, his tongue racing all over it. She caressed his face, encouraging, her hands stroking his cheeks, mouth and ears.

"Jessica made you all happy, didn't she, with her incessant nymphomaniac fucking, didn't she? You have been so good. Here, you deserve to be breastfed. Suck on me, Mike, SUCK ON ME!" she commanded.

Slowly, she started pulling away. His mouth continued sucking desperately on her nipple, leaning forward to follow her as far as he could, bound as he was to the chair. She popped her nipple out of his mouth. He moaned with sincere sorrow. The sorrow would not last long. In an instant, it was back in his mouth. It had been so long since he had savored a huge, puffy nipple! And her breasts were large, firm, and full of zest and joy! His tongue worked his marvelous wonders on it. He sucked her for all he was worth, lashing it with his tongue. "My perfect tonguer," was how Jessica described him and he rose to the occasion. Tina kept pressing her breast into his face until his back was firmly against the back of the chair. He could feel her soft, curly hair dropping over his face and chest. Her perfume was delicate and subtle, yet unmistakably feminine. He could imagine her, smiling, beaming with happiness; maybe she was now wearing her glasses to see him better from up close. And her soft purrs were an absolutely delightful complement.

12