Mike & Jessica (with Tina) Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica was moaning desperately. Tina was playing with Mike and she was bound, on the floor, all aroused and not allowed to climax. "Empress Tina, may I cum now, please?PLEASE?"

Tina laughed, "Of course, Jessica, you may cum now. You have my permission."

Jessica was jumping out of her skin!

A thousand orgasms danced wildly upon her clit. Just one touch, just the slightest one, and she would be over the edge, any one of those thousand orgasms leaping out to shatter her!

Instead, Tina was simply looking at her from a distance, her nipple hovering right over Mike's open mouth. "Go ahead, slut, cum now. Go ahead, cum."

Jessica could not bear it. Her nipples were on fire. Her labia were swollen to burst. Her lovely clit was thrashing about in midair. There was nothing she could do about it. It hurt so much to want to climax that it almost hurt.

She started to fantasize. She started on with the cocks she had most enjoyed. She moaned in vain. She continued with the fantasies she used to masturbate. It was all in vain. She needed to be touched. She needed to be licked. She needed to be fucked. She continued with the fantasies she enjoyed so much that when she masturbated would guarantee a prompt climax. It was futile. She moaned and swayed and tried so hard to climax. The slightest touch would have torn her limbs apart in a wild orgasm. Without a touch, it was useless.

Tina continued to press her nipple into his mouth, her gentle, loving caresses on his face. Mike felt Tina's hand slide down. Deliberately, she placed one upon his testicles, taking her time to position it so perfectly as to hold each one separate and apart, firmly in her hand. The other hand then went for his erection. She started to stroke it. It was an unusually perfect method. Mike could not remember ever having been handled so expertly! No woman had ever handled him so well and not even, he realized, when he masturbated for Jessica, was he able to do what Tina was doing to him now! She was absolutely perfect, the way she slid her hand using his ejaculate as a lubricant, moving her hand in all directions, perfectly synchronized, making every fold of his penile skin come to life!

Her control was sheer delight! The hand on the testicles had a free finger teasing his ass, making him eager to climax at any moment, but only Tina would decide when that moment would be.

The moment arrived.

Mike ejaculated correctly.

Elegantly.

His erection now free, standing tall and proud, ejaculated up and away into thin air. Over and over he pulsated with vigor. Tina was such an expert that she even timed her squeezing his testicles and pumping his erection to resonate with his pulsations, totally emptying Mike of all possible traces of semen inside!

What a perfect hand-job!

Mike seriously doubted any man had ever been handled that way before!

Tina whispered into his ears, "Mike, you have made me so proud of you!"

Mike blushed and quivered at such lavish praise.

"Tina, I am sorry. I think I may have really stained the brocade fabric of the antique chair." Tina smiled; Mike was blindfolded; yet he could sense her approving smile. Yes, he had made a total mess of it, but after all, what is furniture, no matter how valuable, if it cannot be cleaned and restored to its original form?

She slapped him, "Shut up."

Tina was happy. Mike had performed admirably. She let his cock continue to pulsate and walked over to Jessica, now totally out of her mind, incapable of climaxing, yet so deliriously near. "What's the matter, cheap slut? Here you go around fucking every man you see, even wanting to feel the package of every man in the grocery store, and yet you cannot cum on your own?" Jessica was trembling and stammering incoherent replies. Tina laughed, "Cheap slut that cannot climax, have you had a woman before? ANSWER ME!"

Jessica quivered, her voice trembling, "Empress Tina, I was hoping you would be my first woman. I promise. May I cum now, Empress Tina, May I, please?"

"Whore, Mike came nicely. Now the one who is going to cum is I!"

She dropped her panties to the floor and raised her skirt. Straddling Jessica, she parted her labia wide. Jessica was totally awed at the beauty of Tina's sexuality, her wetness, the huge immensity of her perfect clit, now so looming so menacingly large, so close to her teary eyes. She could see every detail perfectly, clearly. Tina was a woman of powerful sexuality and here it showed better than ever. Tina loomed over Jessica, letting her feast at the sight presented to her. "Cheap slut, there is no way I am going to even kiss that sperm-filled pussy of yours. Who knows how much you have inside you still. NOW EAT ME, SLUT!"

Jessica started to eat Tina as best she could. She had often fantasized about pleasuring a woman. She did as well as she had read others do. She tried to be perfect. She tried to eat Tina just as she had wanted to be eaten herself. Above all, she reasoned stupidly, if she ate Tina just right, maybe (just maybe) Tina would allow her a long and well-deserved climax. She tried so valiantly to be perfect.

It was not long before Tina started moaning and swaying, "Eat me, slut, eat me. You have been fucked so much it is time you learned to eat me. EAT ME, SLUT."

Jessica did as best she could, using her mouth, her tongue, and all her imagination. And sure enough, it worked! Tina screamed with joy, parting her labia far apart, screaming at the onset of a most powerful orgasm, squirting ejaculate all over Jessica's face.

"That was OK," she muttered after she was finished.

Jessica started to cry.

"That's OK, Jessica, that's OK, you may cry now. Here, let me help you."

Tina untied Jessica. Jessica lay on the floor, a wet, limp rag, totally drained of all energy, stretching and flexing her muscles. Her tired hands lazily made their way down between her legs. She moaned very softly, "May I cum now, Empress Tina?"

Tina laughed. "Soon, bitch, soon," and reached into her suitcase.

Jessica felt Tina slip her on something. "What is it?" she asked, totally confused and really incoherent by now at the million orgasms Tina had denied her.

Tina locked it. "This, cheap slut, is a chastity belt. Your body functions can continue normally. And just to make sure you don't climax without my permission, cheap slut, the key goes around my neck."

Jessica stood up, her legs wobbling, and walked over awkwardly to the mirror. Tina had locked into place what seemed to be a very tight pair of high panties. "I splurged and got you the deluxe model. It fits tightly so you can wear a bathing suit or your gym tights when you go work out. Only the locking latch will show a bit, off to the side of your waist. Oh, and by the way, just in case you or the mail carriers get any ideas about sneaking in a finger, there is a tiny, sharp scalpel blade inside. I thought you might want to know," she winked, tweaking Jessica's nipples. Jessica moaned with desire and utter confusion, admiring and detesting her new piece of permanent apparel.

Tina smiled approvingly and walked over to Mike. "Let's work on you now. Let me see. Hum, two orgasms made you flaccid. That is nice. That is so convenient: it makes things easier for me."

Reaching into her suitcase, she pulled out something shiny and placed it. The cup covered Mike's testicles completely, its cold metal feeling strangely good. Tina slipped his flaccid erection into curved metal part. Making sure everything was nicely tucked in, she locked it too.

"That, cheap slut, is a male chastity belt. It is made of high-quality chrome steel. The testicles are totally enclosed. As he gets aroused, they will fill in and become uncomfortable. That is normal. And the cock goes into the curved metal tube. It covers his tip completely, so oral sex and masturbation will be impossible. He won't be able to get an erection either. The male belt comes in three curvatures, slight, moderate, and high. I got him the high-curvature style, which takes his cock and folds it down all the way so that not even the slightest erection is possible."

Jessica stammered and sputtered, "But he won't be able to pee?"

Tina laughed, "Of course he will, silly slut! There is a tiny hole at the end for the pee to flow. Of course, since his cock is folded all the way back, he will have to pee sitting down, just like us, and the stream will go past the cup. Just make sure you clean up the splash afterwards!" she laughed.

She stepped back to admire her work. Jessica was in a chastity belt, snug and tight, slim and taut as usual, hot as a bitch in heat, and millions of orgasms denied this day and even more to come. Mike too was trapped, his cock incapable of rising. She was satisfied. She picked up her panties from the floor, shoved them into her pussy, wetted them, and put them in Mike's mouth. "A reward for having climaxed so nicely in honor of such a cheap slut you have. She will get cranky and anxious, so I will be sending you photos of cocks she will be having. Make sure you make her talk about what she will be doing to them. It will get her more desirous."

She turned to Jessica, "And you, cheap whore, he will get very aggressive, wanting to fuck your brains out, yet unable to get it up and out. Make sure you talk to him and get him all riled up about you."

Jessica and Mike both nodded submissively. Tina smiled.

She tucked her breast back into her bra, snapped it, and buttoned her shiny green blouse. "Jessica, be a dear and walk me to the door, will you? When I leave, you can untie Mike, take off his blindfold, and clean up the mess he made on the very expensive Louis XVI chair and the wall, OK?"

Jessica nodded obediently and walked as best she could to the door, ushering Tina out, thanking her many times over for all her attentions and pleasures. "That was just what we wanted and so much more!" she happily closed.

Tina took her hand in hers, so reassuring, as only an excellent, experienced Domme knows how to, "Good, I will be back in two or three weeks."

Continues in Part II

12