Mike and Me

Story Info
She lets her husband know he comes first.
1k words
3.93
74.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned up to kiss him on the cheek and bid him good night. I turned away and looked back at my computer; my legs crossed, and stared at my word document, trying to figure out where I wanted my next chapter to go.

He sounded disappointed. He frowned at me, and shrugged.

"Goodnight then, I suppose," he says to me in a tight voice. I felt bad, like I was disappointing him, because I wanted to stay up and write, instead of go to bed and sleep. I jumped out of my chair and leaned over my desk. I yanked the corner of my gray sweat pants down over my ass so my butt was sticking up in the air.

"Spank me honey." I asked him and wiggled my rear at him. I wanted to please him, because I felt bad that he was sad about having to go to bed alone. He spanked me and I felt my pussy start to tingle. We had had sex just a little while ago after our shower, and I didn't think I was in the mood for it again.

"The other cheek now babe, spank me good," I murmured to him. My right cheek and thigh were getting kind of red and sore now.

He continued to swat me, and I felt my tummy tighten up in desire. I wanted to kiss him. I turned around pushed him away from me slightly and he glared at me. He started walking out the door and I caught his arm in the doorway. I leaned back against the door jam.

"Kiss me." I looked up into his face and smiled naughtily. I remember thinking right before his mouth touched mine that the room felt like it had jumped about 10 degrees warmer, and my red flannel shirt was too warm.

"Lean into me, press me against the wall hard." I really shouldn't have ordered him around, but I wanted to be bossy. "Pull my hair hard. Touch me." He pressed into me and I felt his cock swell against my leg.

We kissed, our tongues met, he stroked my breasts through my shirt, and I grinded my hips against his cock through his sweat pants. He was hard for me so soon. He stroked my ass through my pants and pushed me back against the door frame so hard I could feel it leaving an imprint on my back.

"Finger me, Mike, let me cum all over your hands." He shoved his hands down my pants as if I had handed him the key to a candy store. I rolled my hips up against his fingers, hearing the squishing noises of my lips and inner wall as they sucked him in and out of my wet cunt.

I could tell he was getting more excited as I touched him. His cock flexed and jerked in my hands.

He enthusiastically grabbed my ass, and his chest pinned me to the wall as he nibbled my neck and ears, occasionally stopping to kiss me on the mouth again here and there. My knees finally gave out and I slid to the floor, my husband bending with me as I slid, losing his hold on my pussy. He had to jerk his fingers out to keep them from hurting me. I leaned back away from him and he jerked my pants over my hips and threw them in the other room. I watched him strip his clothes off and scooted back further into the room. I grabbed the blanket off my computer chair and tossed it to him.

"Spread it out for me." I had intended to grab my vibrator from underneath my desk and wanted a soft place to lie down on.

He started touching my inner thighs and rubbing them gently in a circular motion. They were soft from him applying body oil all over me earlier before our last sex session. I still smelled musky from sweat and sex. I smelled myself on him and his fingers when he rested his palm near my head for a second. He reached down and rubbed his penis head against my lips and settled between my thighs.

He used both hands to spread my lips apart, and I could feel the cool air tickling me as his cock rubbed and stroked my outer lips. I pushed my hips up at him, impaling myself on the head of his tip. I was not feeling very patient and didn't want to wait any longer.

I tried to use my vibrator, but it made things difficult, and I realized I didn't care if I got off or not. So I tossed it to the side and started rolling my hips against him. Feeling him inside me, the way his body fit mine, the sounds and smells. I was on my back for a long time before we switched it up. I tried to lean back on my elbows so I was almost sitting up. He couldn't hold the position and lost his balance, yanking me upwards so I was flat on top of him.

He leaned until he rested against on his back and angled my body so I fit on him like a saddle. I grinned at him and started riding him hard.

"Oh, god, I'm going to cum if you keep doing that" It felt pretty good to me too at that point.

"Cum for me then, I love it when you do." I grinded against his pelvic bone and on his cock harder. My hands rested on each side of his head supporting my weight.

I braced my weight on them and rode him up and down until he finally grabbed my hips his eyes slammed shut. His body tightened up, even the muscles on his neck clenched and stood out. He surged up and came inside me. I kissed him on last time lovingly and hopped up. OOPS!!!! When I had hopped up the juices from my pussy and his sperm decided to come back out and dripped all over his stomach in a noisy plop. He and I had a good laugh over it as I cleaned him up.