Mike & Melody Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying in bed a little later with Melody and Mike on either side of her, Deanna felt a level of happiness and contentment that she hadn't felt in a long time. Her only wish was that she didn't have to go home, but that she could just live here instead.

*

Deanna ended up spending the night in their bed, nestled between Melody and Mike. Awake before anyone else, she stared at the ceiling for a few moments recalling the previous night. She had reached down and clasped his penis in her hand. Once it had gotten fully hard, she moved down and took him in her mouth, working him until he came. She tried to swallow as much as she could but it still leaked out around her mouth. A deep kiss from Melody took care of that. She experienced one more wonderful orgasm as she sat down on his cock and rode him until they both came. A smile formed on her face, reliving the wonderful feelings that she experienced.

Extracting herself from the tangled arms and legs, she made her way to the bathroom and indulged in the endless hot water. She had the initial inclination to find her clothes and dress. She turned up the corners of her mouth as she thought about the fact that this was a nudist household, so dressing was unnecessary. Besides, she liked the feeling of the air on her bare skin.

She made her way to the office and sat at what would be her desk and to the spot where it had been initiated. She noticed that there was a spot where she sat. Her attempts to clean it failed and she realized that it would be a permanent marker to her first of what she hoped would be many times with Mike.

Mike walked into the office holding two mugs of fresh coffee. Setting one down in front of her, he sat at his desk. Thankfully, he was sitting behind the desk so that only his upper torso was exposed.

"Good morning, D. How are you feeling this morning?" he inquired. He had been concerned when he woke to find her gone.

"I'm great Mike, thank you" she replied with a broad smile across her face.

"I was a little concerned when I couldn't find you at first. I was afraid that Mel and I, well, I was hoping that we didn't scare you off."

"Not at all. Last night was wonderful. It made me feel like a woman again."

Mike smiled in relief. He knew that he enjoyed having both women in bed with him and had hoped that there would be future opportunities.

"So," Mike started, changing subjects, "I have a bunch of information that I hope you need to start the contracts. Let me know if I don't and I can get them to you."

"Good, I can start on it this morning. I'm really anxious to get our first one under our belt, so to speak. But there is one thing we need to talk about."

A slight furrow formed on Mike's face, "What's that?"

"Being with you and Melody last night was, well, it had been a long time since I've had someone make love to me like you did yesterday."

Mike smiled, "We enjoyed it too."

Deanna looked at Mike, never envisioning herself saying what she was about to say. "I want more. I want to experience the openness that you two share. I want Melody again. I want you again." 'There it was out' she thought to herself.

Smiling, "And you are welcome to our bed with either of us or both of us anytime you want." He added in a slightly lower voice, "Though it doesn't have to be restricted to a bed" as he rubbed his hand across the top of the desk next to him.

Knowing that feeding her sexual desire after a long dry spell could cause difficulties, "Speaking of which, I think we need to lay out some ground rules for when we're working."

"Ground rules?"

"Yes, ground rules" Deanna answered as she got up out of the chair and went around to the front of her desk. Leaning against it and setting her feet apart, she watched as Mike's eyes went straight to her crotch. She was pretty sure that his penis was beginning to harden.

With one had stroking her thigh just off to the side of her pussy, "We have a lot at stake in getting the business going and making it successful. We have to agree to established work hours and that sex within those work hours is off-limits. Otherwise I'm afraid that we'll never get anything done."

Mike stood so that Deanna could see that her suspicions were confirmed. "I suppose you're right" he said as he came around his own desk.

Turning so that her back was to him, Deanna leaned over and rested her elbows on the desk. Placing her feet wider apart so that her lips were totally exposed to him, she looked over her shoulder, "But by my calculations, work doesn't start for another hour."

Without replying, Mike stepped up to her and placed her hands on her hips, with the head of his cock at her entrance, he entered her once again.

*

As was common for the early part of the day, business at the store was almost non-existent. Nevertheless, the store was open and Melody was once again, completing all the paperwork that was demanded by those higher up the food chain.

Emily came into the back room holding a mug of coffee between her hands and sat down across the desk from Melody. "Deanna was in yesterday."

Melody looked up, "Oh?"

Nodding her head, "Yeah. When I saw her coming up to the door I just took a deep breath and hoped that she was in a good mood."

Melody crossed her arms on the desk in front of her, "Was she?"

"Well, that's the strange thing. She was in a good mood alright, but she was happier than I think I've ever seen her."

Melody smiled. Mike and Deanna had been working feverishly on their first client and ended up getting them to sign up for their services. Deanna had ended staying the night on a few occasions, the three of them fitting nicely on the large bed. There was even one night where Linda had come over and Melody watched as Deanna and Linda alternated sitting on Mike's cock until he came deep inside his mother. Deanna lapped up whatever leaked out of Linda so their mutual satisfaction. Things certainly had changed a lot recently.

"That's good to hear. I think that will likely to be a more common occurrence with her."

"Oh, how's that?"

Leaning back, she was careful about what she shared with Emily about her home life. "Well, she and Mike are in business together now. So that's got her out of the hell hole of a workplace she was in and, well, we've been able to help her relax a little."

Emily took a sip of coffee and looked over the rim at her boss, "Oh, you mean she mean she finally got laid by you and Mike?"

Melody's eyes popped wide open in surprise. Try as she might to maintain composure, she swallowed hard as she watched a smile form on Emily's face.

"Mel, how long have I known you? A few years, right?"

Melody shook her head.

"I know that you and Mike like to run around naked at home. You've told me as much on more than one occasion."

"Yeah, I guess I have" Melody conceded. She and Emily talked about their personal lives frequently.

"Well," Emily added, "I also know about you, Mike, his mom. So, I was hoping that you guys would help Deanna with her issues."

Looking at Emily, "Excuse me?"

Laughing, Emily set the mug down on the desk, "Linda came in one day while you were out last week. She and I had a nice long conversation."

Not sure whether to be relieved or angry, "What did she tell you?"

"I think pretty much everything."

"Oh god," Melody groaned. That's all she needed was for others to know about their lifestyle.

"I think it's pretty cool."

"What?"

"That the three of you enjoy each other. I know that based on the few times I've met Mike, I wouldn't mind a romp with him myself. And Linda is quite the adventurous woman you know."

"Yeah, I know. She told you about Mike and her?"

"Oh yeah" Emily replied with a smile.

"And it didn't bother you?" Melody asked.

Shaking her head no, "No, I had already told her about my brother and I. We started having sex together when we were both still living at home. And we still do from time to time." Emily grabbed her mug and took another sip, watching Melody react.

"Does Robert know?" Melody wondered how Emily's long-time boyfriend would react to this information.

"Oh yeah, he knows" Emily replied without hesitation. "He's okay with it. He knows that it's just sex with my brother and I." With a tilt of her head, Emily revealed a little more about herself, "As much as I'd like to have the two of them at the same time, neither really are interested in being in the same bed at the same time" Emily laughed.

Melody sat back in her chair and ran her hand through her hair, "Well, I never saw that coming."

"Like you, it's not something I go around blabbing about."

Melody started to smile, "Well, I'll be."

"So, you see, you're not the only one" Emily noted. "But I have to admit, talking to Linda did give me something to think about."

"What's that?" Melody now curious as to what was coming next.

"Robert has always thought my mom was a MILF. Maybe I should see if I can get the two of them together. Wouldn't that be something."

"Or all three of you" Melody added.

The conversation was interrupted by the bell announcing that someone had entered the store. Emily got up and put her mug back on the desk, "I'd better get that." She looked at Melody and smiled before turning and leaving the back room.

Melody watched her as she left 'Well I'll be damned' she thought, staring at the door leading to the front of the store. Getting up, she went out onto the sales floor as well. Once the customer had paid for their purchases, Melody tugged on Emily's arm, "You have got to tell me more. How the hell did this happen?"

Emily smiled, she anticipated that her boss would want the juicy details. "Well, as I said, Linda came in and she was looking for some lingerie. So I showed a few items. She wanted to try some on before deciding which ones to buy."

"What ones was she looking at?"

Emily pointed to a rack of some of the more exotic and revealing pieces that they had in their inventory, "Mostly those over there."

"I see."

"So," Emily continued, "as I said she wanted to try some on. So I showed here where the dressing rooms were and went back to the counter. Then she called out to me and asked how I thought the one she was trying looked on her. Well, needless to say, what she wore left little to the imagination."

Melody shook her head, envisioning her mother-in-law in wearing highly suggestive clothing. She would have liked to have seen that.

"So, I told her that I thought she looked terrific and that whoever she wore those for would be pretty excited. One comment led to another and we ended up telling each other more about ourselves."

"Wow" was all that Melody could say.

"I'll have to admit, it was tempting to turn the 'open' sign off and get to know her better."

*

Mike hung up the phone and turned to Deanna, "As you probably heard, we're set to meet with Phil and his team the day after tomorrow."

Deanna was looking at Mike with an anxious look, "I did. What did he say?"

Getting up, Mike went over to the coffee maker and poured a cup, mixing in some cream and sugar. He knew that he was dragging this out and smiled inwardly, knowing that his partner wanted to hear more.

Turning and leaning against a table, he put the mug to his lips and took a drink, "Well, apparently he has friends at ChemTest who really liked the work we did for them. And based on what he learned, he wants us to provide the same work for his company. We meet with them the day after tomorrow."

Clapping her hands and giving a small fist pump, Deanna stood and broke into a big smile, "Yes!"

Mike glanced at Deanna's breasts and crotch as she stood. Even though they had agreed on the basic ground rules in order to get proper work done, it didn't eliminate the periodic look, touch or stroke. And Mike never got tired of taking in her well-trimmed bush. It added to the intensity of the sex when work hours were complete. It also usually worked out that Melody often got home from her job about the same time and so the three of them would usually enjoy each other.

"So, we should plan on leaving here by noon tomorrow and stay overnight so that we can meet them first thing Thursday morning."

"Then we need to get busy, there's a helluva lot of work that we need to get done before then."

"I know. I figure that we can use a lot of what we put together for ChemTest as the job will be similar. But you're right, there's a lot that needs to be done."

"Well, let's get started" Deanna offered, "We don't have much time."

The office was relatively silent except for the clacking of fingers on keyboards as the pair worked nearly non-stop. As if on cue, both Mike and Deanna looked up from their laptops. Deanna spoke first, "I think I've got everything that I need ready to go. There're just a couple of things to wrap up. But I'll do those tomorrow."

Mike smiled, "Same here" replied as he closed the lid and stood up. He looked at his watch noting the time, "Mel should be home before long. Want to join me for a glass of wine outside?"

Deanna stood, closing the lid of her laptop, "Sounds great."

Stepping out onto the patio, Deanna once took in the yard and the surrounding forest. She wished that she could just stay there instead of the condo in town. This was so much nicer, more relaxing, and quieter. Hearing Mike come up behind, she turned and took the glass of wine he offered her.

"Thank you for including me in the business" Deanna said in a soft voice.

"Thank you" Mike replied with the emphasis on 'you'. "I thought I could do this on my own. But after seeing what you've put together, listening to your ideas, I realized that there was no way that I could have done it alone." Mike offered up his glass in a toast. "To the future."

"To the future."

Mike turned as he heard a noise behind him, he was pleased to see his wife coming out the door, wineglass in hand.

Holding up the glass, Melody commented, "I'm guessing there's cause for celebration. What happened?"

Mike beamed as he said "ChemTest is what happened?"

Melody's faced lit up, "It did? You guys got it?"

Deanna stood and turned to face Melody and with a broad smile, shook her head 'yes'.

Melody stepped up and gave Mike a kiss and then turned to give the same to Deanna. Moving towards a chair, "You have to tell me all about it."

Taking turns, Mike and Deanna filled Melody in on all the details that were know so far. The ended by telling her that they were going to leave the next afternoon to meet with the client the following day.

Melody was excited for the new opportunity, "I can't believe you guys have gotten so far in such a short time. This is beyond words."

Deanna, "Well, you're part of this too, you know."

Melody shook her head, "No, it's the two of you who are doing the work."

Mike shook his head in disagreement, "Mel, without your encouragement, I wouldn't have even contemplated doing this." Nodding to Deanna, "And without you bringing this lady here into the picture, it would have fallen flat on its face before it even started."

Deanna said in a quieter voice, "Mel, you got me out of the meat grinder that I was in, I've got two new lovers that I relish being with, I'm happier than I've been in a very long time."

Melody raised her glass and the other two raised theirs as well. Melody declared, "To the future of your business, to future of our relationship, our loving relationship."

Clicking glasses, they each drained their glass and set it on the table.

"Speaking of relationships," Melody started, "I had a rather interesting conversation today."

Mike furrowed his brow, "Oh?"

"Yeah. It seems that your mother went into the store the other day. Bought some risqué lingerie and got all but intimate with my employee."

Mike tried to hold back a laugh. "Mel, I swear this is not the woman who raised me."

"Yeah, well, Emily now knows all about the four of us and all the intimate details."

Deanna suddenly felt embarrassed and covered her mouth with her hand. "Oh no, she knows about me too?"

"Yes, D, she does. But she said to assure you that she is very happy for you." Looking at Mike, "And a little envious as well." Melody could see both of them wanting to know why, "It seems our little Miss Emily has the hots for you" she said, looking directly at her husband smiling, knowing that he probably wouldn't mind the opportunity to see a little more of Emily, so to speak.

"She can't be but barely out of high school" Mike exclaimed, even though inside she thought she was a flirty little vixen who had a very nice figure.

"She's in her early twenties, Mike."

"Oh."

"So anyways, it seems that she and her brother have been rather intimate over the years."

"Doesn't she have a boyfriend?" Deanna seemed to recall Emily mentioning something about that one time.

"She does. And to answer your next question, he knows. He seems to be okay with it." Melody looked at the man she adored and the woman that she had become close friends with. Her life had changed significantly in the last couple of months and she didn't regret a bit of it. Looking a little longer at Deanna, she momentarily toyed with the idea of converting one of the extra bedrooms for her and have her live here. Shaking her head slightly 'Too much too soon'.

"So," Melody piped up, "you two ready for your meeting?"

Deanna, relieved at the change in subject, smiled, "We are. We both have a couple of loose ends to tie up in the morning before we leave. But otherwise, I'm anxious to go and meet with these people."

Mike added, "She's right. I think we're good to go. Based on my phone conversation earlier today, I think it's pretty well a done deal but until they place their signatures on the contract, it's still something we could lose."

Melody was thrilled that the business was so successful so quickly, "I'm sure you're going to be fine." She thought again about Deanna living here. "By the way, where are you staying?"

Mike looked at Deanna and then to Melody, "There's a Marriott about a block away from their offices. We're going to stay there. Which brings up a question I want to ask you."

Melody had a pretty good idea what the question was going to be and she already knew what her answer was going to be, "What's that?"

"Well, you and I, well we," motioning to include Deanna, "have been pretty open with each other. We've created this environment where it's okay for anyone to have sex with anyone else here as long as everyone agrees. But we're," nodding to Deanna, "going to be away for a night on business."

Melody smiled, she was thrilled that her husband was considerate enough to ask her permission to have sex with Deanna while they were away on business. "Honey, I fully expected the two of you would get one room and I fully expected that you two will screw each other silly celebrating a signed contract." Melody watched as relief washed over Mike's face. "Deanna, just do me one favor?"

"What's that?"

"If he even attempts to make eyes at another woman that you find a way to remind him that he has three women at home who will make him pay dearly." Melody broke into a broad grin and pointed her finger at her husband.

Deanna laughed and looked at Mike and then to Melody, "Don't worry, Mel. I'll make damn sure that he keeps his attention where it's supposed to be."

Mike felt a little scrutinized at the moment, "Anyone hungry? I don't know about you two, but I'm starved."

Dinner was enjoyed sitting outside as the sun began to set. Mike surveyed the yard and noticed that it had gotten a little ragged in places. "Would you look at that?" pointing to an overgrown flower bed. "I've been so busy lately that I've let this place go."

Melody nodded her head, "Yeah we're both guilty of that." Putting her hand to her chin, "We could hire someone to take care of it for us."