Mike & Melody Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike nodded his head, "That's probably not a bad idea." There was a pause as he thought about the clothes free environment that they enjoyed and the possibility of someone walking in on people having sex. "I think we need to be careful, though on who we hire. Given how things are here."

Nodding her head in agreement, "We do. And I've already given it some thought. Do you remember Carl? Deidra's son?"

Mike thought for a moment. He and Melody had been friends with Deidra and Sam for years. Carl was their eighteen year old son who had recently graduated from high school. He smiled as he recalled catching Carl staring at Melody in her bikini a number of times when they got together recently. "I do. Do you think he'd be interested?"

"I'll give Deidra a call tomorrow and find out."

Deanna didn't know Deidra and asked, "Does she know about, you know, this?"

"No," Melody answered, shaking her head, "but I know that she's pretty open minded about things. I'm not worried about it."

"Well," Mike shrugged, "see what he says."

*

Mike and Deanna had left for their meeting shortly after noon. She was working on cleaning the kitchen when she heard the doorbell ring. With a deep breath, Melody went to the front door and grabbed a robe from the coat closet, one that she kept there for when people came to the door that weren't part of their circle.

Opening the door, she saw Carl standing there in shorts and a t-shirt. He wasn't exactly the type that probably had a following of females in school. She had also known him to be on the quiet and reserved side. Not a total nerd, but she wouldn't be surprised if he was still a virgin.

"Why hello, Carl. Come in."

"Hi, Mrs. Peterson." Carl looked at Melody. He always had a thing for her. He thought she was one of the sexiest looking women he knew. Seeing her in the robe, he imagined her naked underneath it. It caused a slight stir in his pants. "I'm sorry. It looks like I came at a bad time. I can come back later."

"Not at all. Please come in" Melody said, stepping aside so that he could enter the house. Tying the knot in front of the robe, she closed the door and offered him a seat. She sat down as well, carefully crossing her legs with the robe draped over her knees. He was a fine looking young man but she wasn't sure that exposing herself to him would be a smart move, at least not yet.

"So, your mom told you we needed help with the yard?"

"Yeah," Carl started, trying to keep his attention and focus where it belonged and not the bare legs nor the opening at the top of the robe. He deduced that she was probably wasn't wearing much of anything under it. Maybe she had just stepped out of the shower, 'no, her hair isn't wet'. So maybe she was going to take a shower and he interrupted it. "Mom said to come over. She said that you asked if I could mow and do some other things around your yard."

"Yes, I did. As you know, we have a rather large bit of land here and it takes some work to keep it in shape. And, well, neither Mike or I really have the time to do that. So we thought that with you being out of high school now, that maybe you'd like to earn an extra few bucks before running off to college this fall."

"That would be great. I'd love to." And Carl truly meant it. Besides, it might give him the chance of seeing Mrs. Peterson more. Maybe he'd even get to see her in a bikini or something.

"Good, I was hoping you would" Melody replied. "We have everything you'll need in the shed." She looked at the boy and could tell he was a little ill at ease. Smiling inwardly, she figured his hormones were raging and was wondering what she had under the robe. Continuing as if there was nothing amiss, "We need the lawn mowed and the flower beds weeded for starters. There are a few other things here and there that we'll want you to take care of as well."

Nodding his head, "Okay, I can do that." He had been asked to work on his neighbor's yard as well. He was thinking that maybe he had his summer 'job' lined up. He knew that he did quality work, better than most landscaping companies and that word was getting around. The Peterson's would be a feather in his cap.

"Let me show you around a little bit before you decide" Melody said as she stood and motioned him to the back yard. She spent the next 30 minutes or going over the yard, showing him the shed where the tools were stored. They also agreed on a price for his work.

"But there is one more thing I need to tell you about before you commit. It may cause you to change your mind". 'But I really doubt it' she thought to herself.

"Both Mike and I like to be free of clothes when we're home. I don't know if that would bother you or not."

Taking a slight gulp, "Uh, you mean that you two are, um, naked?" Carl stuttered as he raced through the implications.

Melody nodded her head, "Yes, it means that you'd be seeing me naked. As well as Mike." Melody paused to see his reaction. Seeing that it wasn't causing him to flee, "Mike also has a business partner that works with him, Deanna. So you'll most likely see her nude as well. And then there's Mike's mom." Melody added hoping that she wasn't causing the poor kids mind to explode.

Carl tried to subtly shift his legs to hide the growth that was forming in his pants. But then the realization hit him that he might have to be naked as well. "Hmm, would I have to be, you know, naked too?"

"Only if you want to. Nobody is going to force you to do anything you don't want to do. "

Carl had to think for a moment. He would give anything to see Melody naked. But there was a chance he would see two other women nude as well. Trying to sound confident, he responded "I can handle that I think."

"Well, there's more."

Carl thought what else could there be.

"You will probably see one or more of us having sex. We are pretty open and we like sex."

"You mean you and Mike do it, like outside?"

"Yes we do. And his mom comes over from time to time as well."

Carl's mind took in the new information 'Does Mr. Peterson have sex with his mom?' He knew that he had thought about his own mother in more than a casual way now and then. He had met Linda once and thought she was a sexy looking woman. 'Holy shit. What did I get myself into.' He looked at Melody a little, "Is that why you're wearing a robe?"

Looking down her front and then to Carl, "Yes, it is. We always keep a robe nearby for when someone comes over. We're not inclined to expose ourselves to just anyone, you see. So, do you still want the job?" Melody asked, hopeful that he would accept. She also hoped that he would adopt their clothes free aspect.

"Yes, yes I do" Carl replied, trying to keep his voice level and not relay the fact that he was eagerly anticipating seeing Melody in the buff.

Melody smiled and untied the knot in the front of her robe, "Good, I was hoping that you would. We really need someone that will take good care of this place." She turned and slid the garment off her shoulders set it on the picnic table.

She stood there for a moment allowing Carl to take in her nudity. "You have seen a nude woman before, haven't you?"

"Uh, yeah."

"I would have thought so. Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Yeah" Carl replied, suddenly thinking about Alice, his girlfriend of several years. "Uh, she helps me sometimes with yard work."

"Oh good, bring her out. I'd love to meet her."

He tried to gracefully cover his crotch with his hands as he took in Melody standing in front of him, totally naked, her bush shining in the sun.

"Again, no one is going to force you to do anything you don't want. But, would you like to join me in feeling how free it is to not be constricted by clothes?"

Carl stammered, "I don't know. I don't think I should" suddenly very conscious about his hard on that he tried to keep covered.

"Why? Because you have an erection?" Melody asked, smiling and trying to set the boy at ease.

"Um, yeah. A little."

"Carl, I've seen lots of erections and I would be disappointed if you didn't have one. Please don't be embarrassed. Odds are you're going to have a lot more of them while you're here."

After a slight hesitation, Carl removed his shirt and his shoes. With a slight pause, he unbuttoned his shorts and drew them down along with his underwear. He could feel himself turn slightly red as his erect penis became exposed.

"Ooh, you have a very fine looking cock, Carl. I bet you make your girlfriend very happy." Smiling at him, she leaned over and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Let me show you some other things about the yard that you'll need to keep an eye on.

Carl felt relief as his cock softened just a little as they made their way around the property, Melody showing him all of the work that needed to be done. He didn't see that Melody was eyeing his cock, anticipating being able to feel it in her hands and elsewhere. She did notice that he kept looking at her tits and her crotch, his cock twitching now and then.

"Well, I think that pretty well covers everything." She turned to the young man, "Do you have any questions?"

Looking around the yard, "No, I think we're good."

"Great! As you saw, there're some places that have been neglected that I'm anxious for you to work on."

"I can start on them tomorrow, Mrs. Peterson" Carl replied, genuinely anxious to return.

"That would be perfect. But please, call me Melody. Mrs. Peterson is just way too formal."