Mike and Mia

Story Info
Siblings shared alot...
2k words
4.32
109.8k
23
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sweet_Shay
Sweet_Shay
48 Followers

Mike and Mia slept in on the first day of their summer break.

They were still shoulder to shoulder, not only in their physical attributes, but in their schooling as well. The Robbin's twins would probably walk across the stage as seniors just as they done on the first day of kindergarten.

The fact that they were being raised by their mother and no contact with their dad may have contributed to their closeness. They always watched out for each other. They felt they had to. They hung out at the same places. They ran with the same group of friends. The two were closer with each other than they were with any of their friends. They knew each others secrets. Truly, the best of friends.

Carol left for work as usual. She knew that she had left them alone a lot. She struggled to make ends meet and to just be able to give them a little extra. They had become 'latch key' children at the age of 10. Now they were older and joked about the sibling picking, fighting and taunting that they use to do to each other.

Mia was in the office looking for a magazine and having no luck finding it. She called her mother at work and was told to look on the night stand in her room. There she would find the magazine.

Mia went to her moms room and began looking for it and still having no luck. She opened the drawer of the nightstand as she had done so many times before. But this time, her eyes widened at her discovery.

As Mia stood at the edge of the bed in her t-shirt and cotton panties, she felt that little ache down low as she realized her mother had been a little careless in concealing her toy. Before her laid a red dildo. Mia was a virgin but she had seen pictures of a mans cock and she was in awe of the detailing on this replica. The veins were raised as if filed with blood keeping it hard. The slit on the head seem to glisten as if it was still wet from it's previous use. The head sat to one side for easy use. She reached inside the drawer.

Mia had masturbated many times. She had fingered her tight pussy, She knew she wanted to feel a thicker finger inside her so a few male friends had felt her softness. And the group was always talking about how hot that was. She figured a little finger fucking would be ok and she would still be a virgin.

Mia's mouth watered as she wrapped her fingers around the dildo.

She had no intentions of putting it in her pussy. She crawled up on her mothers bed and felt her nipples harden as she placed it against her thigh. Thinking she would rub herself with it, maybe stroke it. Get the feel of one in her hand. Mia laid on her back, her knees bent, legs spread. Her nipples ached from the rubbing on her t-shirt. She slowly pulled the head along her inner thigh. Her pussy clenched as she closed her eyes and continued the tracing.

The dildo made a soft circle over her pinkish, puffy areola. Her lips opened as she lifted the dildo to her pouty little mouth and licked the head. Pressing the base of the toy, she filled her sweet, wet mouth with the head and began to suck.

Mia had been so into the sensations her body was experiencing, she hadn't noticed Mike at the door.

Her attention went to him when she heard him ask, " Wow! You've been practicing that Mia?"

Mia quickly pulled the dildo from her mouth and tried to stop the blushing that had spread over her face.

Mike stood in the doorway, arms lifted and holding onto the door frame. Mia tried to reply but couldn't as her eyes went to the front of hi tented sleep shorts. She felt that ache in her pussy as she looked away from him. She knew her brother well enough to know he was about to give her some major ribbing after what he just caught her doing.

Mike knew that his sister was a virgin. He also knew how curious she was about sex. He could still remember how she listened to his detailed description of his first time with a neighbor. He made it a point to share each time since then. She had no idea after he would tell her about his sex life, he would masturbate after watching her face flush. He would see her squirm at times and hear her breathing change. Mike knew she was ready. The weight of his cock told him he needed some release now, but he wanted to push the envelope with Mia first.

Mike walked over to the foot of the bed. He felt his cock jump as he noticed her eyes watching it bounce in front of him. Mike smiled at his sister as he propped his head up on his fist. He asked, " That feel nice in your hand Mia?"

Mia pushed a sigh out from deep in her lungs and replied, " You need to make more noise when you're up."

With his quick wit he stated as he placed his hand to his hard cock, " I always make noise when I get up." With that said he smiled and squeezed his cock. "That's a nice looking cock you have Mia, it looked nice in your mouth. Want to play show and tell?" with that he chuckled. But he could see that look coming over her face.

Mia laughed as she picked up the dildo. She sat up and teasingly replied to her brother, " I bet mine is bigger than yours."

Never taking his eyes off of hers he responded, " Maybe we should measure."

He hooked his thumbs under the elastic of his sleep shorts and tugged them down.

Mia felt the moisture between her legs absorbing into the crotch of her cotton panties. Her hand lightly gripped the dildo as Mike moved closer.

Mia was impressed with her brothers cock. It had been a few years since she caught him stepping out of the shower and saw a soft preteen dick. He was a man now. It was thick and long The head was mushroomed nicely. She blushed as she realized her thoughts had gone to how it must feel .

Mike moved up to where he was at her tummy. She felt his cock touch the side of her leg. Mike took the dildo from her hand and told her, " Today you are going to feel what it feels like to be touched by a hard cock M." He placed the head of the toy to her inner thigh. She held her breath. Wanting to feel that. It didn't matter to her that it was her brother doing the touching.

Mia stayed still as he lightly pulled it up her thigh.

Mike smiled as her legs spread. He pushed the hem of her t shirt up. He bit his bottom lip as he smelled his sisters sex. The dampness was visible on her cotton panties. Mike placed the head of the dildo against her panties. As he pushed to her, Mia let a soft moan escape her. She could feel the toy brushing against her swollen hood. Mike slide the toy to the crease of her leg and watched her face as he managed to lift the elastic of her panties. He worked the rubber cock so that he could see her tanned smooth pussy. He knew he wanted to be her first.

Mia lifted her ass from the bed to work with the feel of the rubbery toy sliding over her slit. She was not aware that Mike had crawled over her leg and was now between her spread legs. As he stroked her aching pussy with the dildo, he was tracing a line up her thigh with the tip of his tongue. He felt her hand cup the back of his head and hold him close to her. She could feel his warm breath spreading over her gaping pussy.

Mike pulled the toy from her slit and lifted up placing the toy at her mouth. Mia opened her mouth just enough for him to push it in. As she tasted her own juices, Mike moved back to her pussy. Slipping his thumbs inside her panties...he peeled them from her hips and down her legs. He spread he open and placed his lips to her engorged hood. Sucking at it. With the tip of his tongue her pushed it back and exposed her sweet button. Licking at it seem to make her lose control.

She sat up and slipped the toy to him. "Please Mike, show me what it feels like."

He took the dildo and rubbed the head to her clit. Her hips began making a circular motion. Mike begin to lick her sweet folds. He slipped his tongue inside her pink tissue. His tongue opened the tight whole. As he pushed it in and pulled it out she whimpered. He could tell her breathing had changed to more like a pant. Mike lowered the dildo and held the head at the wet whole he had just used his tongue on. Lightly applying pressure, he could see Mia pushing against the dildo. He teased her. He manipulated her without entering her with the toy until he could not stand it any longer.

Mike placed the dildo on the side of the bed as he lifted up on his knees. He stretched his toned, muscular body out over his sister. Rocking between her thighs, he he touched the head of his cock to her exposed hood. He pressed into her and the spark went up her spine. She felt his heavy balls resting on her.

Mia looked into her brothers eyes as she slid her hand between them. Taking his hard cock into her grip, she placed him at her opening. Mike felt her tighten up as he made his first attempt to just get the tip inside. He made several pushes slowly and he could tell she was wet and ready to penetrate.

"Relax M, just relax." he growled at her as he tried again. Mike could feel that the head of his cock was there. Right where it needed to be but she was too tense. Holding in place , Mike reached for her hand and took her other hand, He brought them up over her head and held them as he laid on top of her. As Mia began to protest Mike tightened his ass and pressed into her. Mia gasped as she felt his thick hard meat sink slowly into her. As she tried to free his grip on her hands he withdrew a little and sunk back in. The third slow plunge he felt the walls of her virgin pussy respond. Her body began to respond as he took her left nipple between his lips and started sucking her tit in time with the fucking.

Mia felt her brother grind his cock deep inside her and she loved it. As she wrapped her legs around him and crossed her ankles, she felt his heavy balls slapping at her ass. When Mike shifted his weight forward a whole new sensation came over her. He was applying stimulation to her clit and she was quick to feel her body explode in a series of orgasms.

Mike held on as his sister bucked and thrashed under him. She was begging him to keep going.

Mike continued fucking into her until he knew it was getting close to him cumming.

He quickly pulled her up in a sitting position as he stood on the bed. His raging cock bouncing before her face, he grabbed her head and placed her lips to his cock. She took him inside her mouth and began to bob back and forth as he made quick short stabs. The first jet of cum hit the back of her throat. As she swallowed, the second one filled her mouth.

Mike stood and fucked into her sweet mouth until he was emptied.

That was the beginning of a fun summer break for the Robbins twins.

Sweet_Shay
Sweet_Shay
48 Followers