Mike and Rebecca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca arched her hips to take him deeper. She loved how good his thick cock felt inside her pussy. Mike leaned down, bending her legs back further and took a nipple into his mouth and pulled, causing Rebecca to cry out.

"Come on baby...come for me. Come me Becca."

Rebecca bucked beneath him, her body tensing with the need for release. Mike released on hand and slide his hand between them, his fingers finding her clit and pulling it hard. Rebecca cried out and clenched on his cock as her body exploded.

"Fuck yeah....that's it." Mike growled, his body pumping he felt her pussy tighten on him.

"Come with me Mike."

"Here I come baby. Take it....take it all..." Mike fucked her wildly, his body slapping against hers as his cock jerked and erupted deep inside her.

He collapsed on top of her, giving her his weight. He felt her legs wrap around him, holding him deep inside her.

"Shit, Becca, you are incredible." He said, panting, lifting himself off of her and rolling to her side.

Rebecca worked on catching her breath. She looked over at Michael.

"You okay?" She asked, propping her head on her elbow and looking at him.

"Fuck no." He looked at her and smiled. "You're trying to kill me, aren't you? I haven't cum that many times before in such a short time."

"Really? Damn, I'm good." She said laughing.

"Oh, you are baby. Damn good." He agreed, pulling her down for a deep kiss.

Rebecca lifted her head minutes later and looked at the clock.

"We have to be going soon."

Mike sighed. "Yeah, I know."

Rebecca stroked his body, letting her hands travel to his soft cock.

"You're kidding, right?" He said looking at her.

"Well, I didn't get to swallow any cum." She said, a pretty pout on her lips.

"Baby, I don't think I have anymore left." He groaned.

Rebecca smiled and kissed her way down his chest to his cock. It twitched beneath her lips.

"Are you sure about that?" She asked looking up at him, her lips hovering about his cock head.

"What the hell Becca, give it all you got baby, let's see what happens." Mike said, watching as she licked the head of him.

Rebecca teased him at first. She licked around the sticky head of him, tasting both their cum on his silky flesh. She nibbled the spongy tip, making him moan. Watching him watch her, she licked him from base to tip, then took his tight balls into her mouth and sucked gently. Mike groaned above her, his hands fisting in her hair, moving her head on him.

Rebecca let his balls slide from her mouth. She licked her way back up his now hardening cock to the tip. Her tongue licked the ridge beneath the head, drawing another moan from him.

"Look at me Mike." She commanded.

When he did, she took him deep into her mouth.

"Fuck Becca." He groaned, entranced by the way she swallowed him.

Her tongue rubbed over his thickening shaft as it grew in her mouth. He would have sworn he had nothing left, that he wouldn't be able to get hard again. But here he was, almost completely hard.

"Damn, I can't believe you."

Rebecca sucked him harder, her cheeks sunk in with the suction of her mouth on him. Her hands played with his balls as she worked her mouth up and down his cock.

"Come on baby...make me cum again...." He encouraged, his hands stroking her face and hair.

Rebecca was determined to swallow his cum. She sucked and stroked, feeling him lengthen and twitch inside her mouth.

"Oh yeah, that's it." Mike moaned above her, his hands fisting tighter in her hair, holding her down on him.

Rebecca's mouth tightened around him. She sucked wildly, her slurping sounds mixing with Mike's heavy breathing.

"Fuck...here it comes baby!" Mike growled, lifting his hips at the same time holding her head down on him.

Rebecca sucked down every drop of his delicious cum as it spurted out of his cock. After a few jerks of his hips, Mike loosened his grip and Rebecca let his spent cock slide from between her wet lips. She kissed her way back up his body until she got to his mouth. He pulled her close for a deep kiss, his tongue sweeping inside her mouth.

"I have never cum four times like that. With anyone."

Rebecca understood his meaning. "I won't tell if you don't." She said with a wink.

Mike laughed and rolled with her until she was beneath him. He bent his head and kissed her, light teasing kisses.

"We need to go."

"I know." She said on a sigh.

"But we will do this again. Soon." He said pulling away from her reluctantly.

Rebecca sat up and they dressed in silence. Michael walked her to her car and leaned in close. He pulled her close and kissed her again, his hands grabbing her ass.

"Mike..." She moaned into his mouth.

"I know baby.....we really have to go."

Just then his cell phone rang and they jumped apart. Mike laughed as he looked at it.

"Guess who?" He said flipping it open and answering it.

Rebecca waited while he talked. She was surprised her phone hadn't rang all night.

"Well, she is anxious for all the details." He said slipping his phone back into his pocket.

"Will you tell her?"

"Of course. She can't wait to meet you." He said opening he door for her.

"Me either. Ya know," Rebecca said looking over her shoulder at him. "I'm just using you to get to her."

"Really?"

Rebecca winked and kissed him. "I'm kidding Mike."

"Oh, good." He said with a loud sigh. He shut the door and waited while she put down her window.

"Drive safe now. And we definitely will meet again soon." He gave her hand a squeeze then went to his own car.

Rebecca followed him out of the hotel parking lot and to the entrance of the highway. With one last wave, they parted ways. Rebecca replayed each minute of their night together on her drive home.

She couldn't wait to be with him again, and his wife...

12