Mike & Savy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again he pulled his lips away from mine before kissing down my body. Suddenly, I felt his tongue on my nipple, a short little flick of his tongue. Another spasm between my legs. I couldn't stop myself from moaning.

His lips brushed over my chest, back and forth. I felt him pull away and was going to push his head back toward me when his mouth wrapped around one of my nipples and he began sucking. I grunted with the largest spasm I'd had yet. My muscles were contracting completely beyond my control.

I was lost in what he was doing, a flood of sensations running from wherever he touched me throughout my body. He moved back and forth between my breasts. I could feel his lips, his tongue, even his teeth. Uhhhggg... another spasm.

His hands were working my body. Everywhere that his lips couldn't be, his hands were. My breasts, my waist, my hips, my butt, my thighs. I wanted him to touch me so bad. I wanted his fingers between my legs, to feel how wet I was for him.

It was too much. I needed him. "Take off my shorts," I commanded him.

He moved away from me and sat above me. His hands ran down my body and gripped the waist of my shorts. They were pulled down, too slowly for how badly I now needed him. His fingers hooked inside my panties and they followed my shorts away from me. I could feel the cool air run over my pubic hair. I lifted my hips and I was naked.

He held my leg and pressed his lips against it. Small, furtive kisses were mixed with deeper, firmer kisses as he moved back up my leg. My eyes rolled back in my head. I spasmed again and moaned.

Mike moved back to me, laying beside me. His hands, which my breasts were sorely missing, back on me. As soon as he touched me again, another spasm.

His finger traced a line down my body, until I could feel it running through the soft hair between my legs. Please put it in me, please. I begged silently.

He touched my thighs, my hips, everywhere but where I needed him to. I was aching with lust. It was almost painful, this torture.

Ungh... his finger was at my entrance. The strongest spasm yet.

It moved up, the entire length of my slit. I spread my legs. I screamed in my head for him to be inside me.

He reached my clit and rubbed a gentle circle around it, but not touching it. My legs spread and my muscles contracted again.

He worked his way back down, spreading my natural lubrication as he went. Back up and again he came so close to that tender spot, but didn't touch it. I was delirious. Again and again, Down. Up. So close. Give it to me, dammit!

I wanted to tell him how much I needed it. I could feel so much pressure inside me. I couldn't stand this torture. All I could say was his name, over and over, begging him.

Every time his finger slid up or down me, those small convulsions, growing inside of me. If he'd just touch my clit one time, I'd explode.

His finger traced up and I couldn't take it anymore, but... ohhhhhhhhhh. His finger was inside me, all of it, probing me. Yes, yes, yes. I barely had time to feel this new sensation and his thumb pressed down directly on my clit.

The sensation slammed into me like a meteor. The tiny bit of control I had over my body was gone. I tensed so hard it hurt, as every muscle in my body fired, from my neck, throwing my head back against the pillow, to my toes curling against each other. I started to scream, but Mike pressed his mouth over mine and thrust his tongue between my lips.

The orgasm hit every part of my body instantaneously and rippled through me like tidal waves, crashing into my fingers and toes, then echoing back through me. I felt a rush of fluid out of my vagina and down between my butt cheeks. I grasped at Mike, desperate to pull him to me. He held me and my body collapsed into a shapeless mass of complete satisfaction.

I was completely incoherent. I lunged after him with my lips, kissing him all over his face. What had he done to me? Aftershocks of what I'd just experienced pulsated through me.

I buried my face in his neck. Mike held me to him.

After a few minutes, I'd recovered. I knew what I wanted, what I needed next.

I opened my eyes and looked straight into his.

"I want all of you."

I had to feel him inside me, not just a finger. I began pulling at his boxers. I wanted to free him. He reached down and helped until he was naked with me. I could feel his erection against my leg, the warmth, the firmness.

I reached for it.

My fingers wrapped around it as best they could, not quite reaching completely around. My hand didn't even cover half its length. Suddenly, I was almost terrified, but my body was not. I needed it. I needed him.

I'd never held a man in my hand before and I wasn't entirely sure what to do. I gently squeezed and his grunt told me that he liked that. I moved my hand, not sliding it across the skin, but pulling and pushing the skin with my hand. I could feel the tiniest bit of wetness when my hand got to the tip of his penis. I knew this was his precum. I used it to lightly lubricate my hand and continued stroking him.

I hoped this felt good for him, but I needed more. I was still soaked from the orgasm he'd given me. I rolled from my side to my back. My legs involuntarily spread, inviting him to me. He moved on top of me, his legs between mine. I spread my legs farther apart.

I never released him from my hand. His hand wrapped around my hand and I felt his weight move over and towards me.

Contact.

Mike looked into my eyes.

He was pressing against my entrance. I whimpered with desire. I closed my eyes and put my hands on his hips, then pulled.

He pushed inside me. The feeling of being slowly filled up overwhelmed me. I had been terrified that it would hurt, but it didn't. My body was ready for this, for him. More... I needed more.

My hips lifted up, urging him to go deeper. My hands were resting on his butt and I felt the muscles clench. He pushed further into me. He paused again. More, please...

I couldn't make a sound. I was completely filled. He was entirely inside me. I could feel his pubic bone pressing against mine. The sensations were completely overcoming me. It was like I had been empty my entire life and was now full, figuratively and literally. It was beyond what I'd expected, beyond anything I'd ever done to myself. My body was completely given over to him. I was addicted.

My eyes had been closed, but I felt his lips press against mine. Then he started to leave me, to pull away.

"No... no... stay," I begged and tried to pull him back to me. Please, please don't leave me.

"It's okay, baby. I'm not going anywhere."

He pushed back into me, completely filling me again. Yes, that's what I need. Do that. Do it again.

He pulled back, leaving that empty feeling, then thrust back into me. Slowly, steadily. My body relaxed. He wouldn't leave me. I gave in. When he retreated, I allowed him. When he advanced, I thrust with him.

Just as I got used to his rhythm, he changed. New sensations shot through my body. He would pull out just a little and rapidly refill me. He'd withdraw until just the smallest part of him was in me, then in one long thrust completely fill me again. I pressed my body against him. I spread my legs even more. I wanted all of him, as much as he could give.

I could feel him quickening his pace. His strokes were longer and more forceful. He lowered his lips to my ear and whispered, "Savy..."

I knew. After what I'd just experienced, I knew what he needed. I wanted to give it to him. I was beyond coherency, but I wanted to tell him as best I could.

"Inside me. Fill me." I wasn't asking him; I was telling him.

Suddenly, as he thrust back into me, I felt it. Pressure inside of me. I grabbed his hips again and refused to let him go.

"I can feel it. I can feel you."

He moved down, rested on top of me, and kissed me. I was complete now. He'd given me everything I needed. This is how we were supposed to be. I could feel his heart pounding against my chest.

He stopped kissing me, I thought to catch his breath. He whispered the words I lived by now.

"I love you, Savy."

I buried my face against him.

"I love you, Mike... my Mike. You're mine."

A moment later, he started to pull out of me. I didn't feel empty when he withdrew from me, not like before. I was satiated now. But then I felt it, the fluids we'd made, seeping out of me and down between my butt cheeks. My eyes went wide. It was an odd feeling, but it was a good feeling, knowing what lead to it.

Mike moved down beside me, so that his face was next to mine. I closed my eyes and let my hands explore him. I just wanted to feel him. After how much we'd exerted ourselves, we were exhausted. His breathing was normal now. Long, slow breaths that soothed and relaxed me.

I fell asleep in his arms, where I belonged.

__________

Mike woke up before me. I think I was dreaming, and then I slowly gained consciousness. I could feel his hand on my naked rear. His other hand was brushing along my back. I was as tightly pressed against him as I could be.

My eyes opened and I sought his.

"Mornin'." He was so handsome.

He answered me, "Good morning, my love."

I squeezed him. "You really are mine." He was mine. Forever.

His phone started vibrating, then playing his alarm. No! I didn't want to move. I wanted to stay here. Mike kissed me and got out of bed. I lifted my head up and watched him as he headed for the bathroom, naked. His butt was firm, lean. I didn't need anything else. I just wanted to take a bite out of it. I giggled at myself for even thinking that.

As he turned the corner, moving out of my line of sight, I quietly shouted after him, "Oh... cute butt!"

While Mike was in the bathroom, I set about getting myself presentable enough to go back to my dorm. I pulled on a fresh pair of panties, but immediately grimaced as I felt fluid leaking out of me and into them. He must've really filled me up.

I grabbed a brush off my desk and tried to get my hair under control, before pulling it back with a scrunchie. I'd pulled on a t-shirt and sweatshirt, but was still just in my panties when he came back into the bedroom. He walked up behind me and I felt him press his hips against me.

"Oh, you're not going to just stay naked in bed for me all day?" he asked.

Yes, yes! That's exactly what I want to do! Still, I knew he was teasing and I had class while he had work.

"Oh, well, if you insist," I answered him, teasing right back. I started taking off my sweatshirt.

His face scrunched up and he said, "No, no. You have class and I have work. Tomorrow. We'll have the entire weekend, just the two of us."

I stuck out my lip and pretended to pout, but of course that was exactly what I wanted. I turned and kissed him.

He finally pulled away from me with a sigh and said, "Ugh... I hate myself for being so responsible."

We gathered our things and got in the car. I couldn't help touching him the entire way to campus, just letting my hand gently rub his thigh. I stared at him the entire way, too. This wonderful man was with me. He chose to be with me, not caring one bit about any possible barriers.

Once back in my dorm, I had to shower. My muscles were exhausted, aching a bit from our activities last night. It was a good ache.

Back in my room, I put on a pair of shorts and a tank top, before tying my hair up in a bun. I only had two classes, both discussion sessions, so it'd be a blissfully short day. On the other hand, there'd be more waiting to see Mike again, with less to distract me.

I grabbed a yogurt at the dining hall and made it to my first discussion class just in time. The best part of this one was that Maria was in it with me. She was already there and I sat next to her.

The class proceeded as expected, more of a question and answer than a true discussion. I didn't much care for the teaching assistant, a rather mousy looking girl who looked like she could only barely tolerate being around us lowly freshmen.

Afterwards, Maria and I got up to leave. She complimented me on how I looked with my hair up, saying that it showed off my graceful neck. She said I looked different than usual, but couldn't quite put her finger on why. I closed my eyes and could feel Mike's body against mine. I could feel him inside me.

With a few hours before my next class, Maria and I went to the dining hall for lunch. It was good chatting with her, a bit in Tagalog and a bit in English. She encouraged me to take Tagalog for credit. It seemed like a good idea. I'd never really given much thought to my Filipina side before coming to Maryland. As far as I'd been concerned, I was an Eastern Shore girl. It was all I'd ever known. Still, I liked adding to that, without feeling like I was replacing anything.

After my last class, I went back to my room and worked on a paper earlier than I absolutely needed to. Mike had promised me a weekend of... us. I didn't want any distractions.

It wasn't long before I was back in his arms again. We laid in bed, naked, facing each other. He was so gentle with me. His kisses and his touches soothed me. He was still attending to me as I drifted to sleep, relaxed and completely content.

I woke up before Mike the next morning. The sun was barely coming up. My back was pressed against him and I could feel his heartbeat against my back, steady, regular, soothing. He stirred just a bit and I could his erection was pressing me from behind. I wanted it. My body was already ready for it.

In one long stroke, he was completely inside me. I could feel warmth between my legs and it was incredible. I arched my back and thrust my butt against his hips. I whimpered from his penetration. His hands relentlessly worked up and down my body, fondling my breasts and teasing my nipples, then reaching down and rubbing my clit. Yes, I wanted him to take control of me. When he came inside me, my body was completely satisfied. He held me to him and stayed inside until his erection subsided.

Three more times that day, I gave my body to him. He took control. He knew what I wanted, what I needed from him, and he gave it to me. I came from his fingers working every nerve between my legs. I came from him rubbing my clit while he thrust into me. I almost felt guilty, but luxuriously guilty, from the attention he paid to me. If his intention was to make me addicted to the orgasms he gave me, he absolutely succeeded.

That night, we were exhausted and we slept late into Sunday. I woke up before him, him laying on his back and my head laying on his chest. My hand was resting on his semi-rigid cock. Mmmm... I thought to myself, this time, I would take control.

I lifted myself on top of him and when I looked at his face, his eyes were open, staring directly back at me. He was instantly as hard as I'd ever felt him. I grasped his erection and guided it between my legs, then pushed down onto him. This was a new position for us and it was absolutely incredible. I controlled how deep he could go. I impaled myself as far as I could and rolled my hips back and forth, feeling his member rubbing against every inch inside me. His hands explored my body, resting on my hips as I ground down onto him or running around and grasping my ass.

When he reached up and cupped my breasts, fondling and working my nipples, I lost it. I pushed down onto him as far as I could, my clit pressed against his body. My orgasm crashed into me and then reverberated. My back arched and I felt him release his sperm into me. We came together, for the first time, and it was the most incredible thing I'd ever felt.

He came inside me one more time on Sunday, gently lying between my legs. We barely moved, we didn't have much left. We just made simple, tender love to each other and then we held each other.

I slept more soundly that night than I ever had before.

I was mentally, emotionally, and now physically content and complete. I now had the man that I had loved my entire life, even if that love had changed and evolved. We were slowly building a future together, one that I couldn't wait to have with him.

When we went about getting ready for the day and the week on Monday morning, it was as if we had won at life because we were together. I was giddy and relaxed at the same time. Even as I was focusing in my classes, some part of my brain and my heart was always with Mike, thinking about him and loving him.

Whatever successes, failures, and experiences lay ahead, it would be Mike and I, together. We had a lot of successes over the following weeks, too. I was so proud of Mike. He was doing well in his graduate classes, probably heading for Bs in each, and just as importantly, was getting recognized at work for his contributions. It looked like it wouldn't be too long before he would have a chance at moving to a position more suited to his talents.

I was pressing hard in my classes. It was just a part of me to do so. I wanted perfect scores and when I fell even a few points short, it irked me. Mike knew that and when I had a determined look on my face, he would simply bring me dinner and wait patiently for me to finish whatever I was working on.

Almost as much as I'd fallen in love with Mike, I was in love with the University of Maryland. I loved the colors of fall as it settled on campus. I loved the feeling of people, excited to be out on their own at college, meeting new people, enjoying new love. Maryland very much became a part of me.

And there were new people in my life, too. Being with Mike built my confidence. He helped me to see in myself what he saw in me. That confidence helped me to get over my natural introverted nature. Mike and I would often meet Jeff and his girlfriend, Mia. She was pretty awesome and the two of us would hang out whenever the boys needed to be boys. I didn't think life could get any better.

As Thanksgiving approached, I did get a bit apprehensive. I didn't say anything to Mike, but I wondered if we should tell mom about us while we were home. It wasn't a conversation I was looking forward to. I had a feeling that she'd be resistant, I just hoped that she'd see what Mike and I meant to each other and see that our current relationship far outshined our previous relationship. I did my best to put any of those thoughts out of my mind while Mike and I packed for the trip.

In fact, while we were packing, I was starting to feel rather worked up. I wanted Mike and I wanted him to know that I wanted him.

Every time I grabbed something from the dresser or closet, I'd put it on before packing it, making sure Mike knew what he'd be looking at all week. I chose the tightest and tiniest clothes I had in my wardrobe. Tight yoga pants. Tiny shorts. Miniscule panties. My nipples were standing at attention as I put on my little fashion show for him.

Before long he'd grabbed me and practically thrown me onto the bed, me giggling the entire way with lust. I laid on my back. I wanted him inside me, immediately, but he had different ideas. He moved down my body, kissing and licking his way across my breasts and belly, occasionally flicking his tongue across my nipples, which were harder than I'd ever felt them.

Unexpectedly, he kissed lower. I felt his breath moving through my pubic hair and then his lips were on the inside of my thigh. He'd never done this before and I wanted him to know that he didn't have to. I looked down at him and started to open my mouth to tell him, but before I could, his tongue was against me and he dragged it the entire length of my lips, then flicked it across my clit.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh..."

That first feeling of his tongue on my slit nearly set me off. Please do it again. I need it!

He teased me, moving back and forth between my thighs, getting so close to where I wanted him to lick me again, but not touching it. I don't know if I was saying anything, but I was begging him in my head.