Mike & Savy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ughhhh..."

His tongue was inside me again. Holy shit, it was incredible. Soft and firm at the same time, adding its own moisture to my soaking pussy. He probed me with his tongue. He licked me from one end to the other. What felt like miniature orgasms coursed through my body with every flick, lick, and penetration. Then his hands were on my breasts, rubbing my nipples between his fingers. I was thrashing against the bed.

Mike pulled his hands away from my breasts and wrapped them around my legs. I was unconsciously clenching them together; this lascivious assault on my vagina was almost too much to bear. As soon as my nipples were left alone, I grabbed them with my own hands, twisting and pulling them. I was so close... so close... just touch my clit. Just touch it one time.

Please.

Suddenly he sucked my clit between his lips and rubbed it with his tongue.

My orgasm detonated inside of me, like it was trying to completely burst out of my body. A seizure ran through me. I wanted to scream, but I couldn't. I couldn't breathe. Juices flooded out of me. My legs locked. Contractions wracked my entire body and my vagina spasmed out of control.

I was barely starting to come down from the height of my orgasm, ripples of pleasure reaching every part of me... and he shoved two two fingers deep inside of me.

Oh fuck!

A second orgasm blindsided me. No buildup, just an explosion of pressure and sensitivity and losing any semblance of control over my body. He was on my clit and inside me at the same time. My muscles seized so hard it hurt. My head snapped back and tears filled my eyes. My hands grasped at the bed. My hips were desperate to help me escape the sensory overload, but wave after wave of pleasure just kept crashing into me. I couldn't escape. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't hear anything other than my heart pounding in my head.

My body collapsed.

When I came to, I didn't know how much time had passed. I was biting my own fist as my body quaked from the continuing miniorgasms surging through me. I couldn't comprehend what Mike had done to me.

I pulled him to me and thrust my mouth against his. He tasted different. My own juices coated his lips. I wanted his mouth, I wanted his tongue.

I clutched at him and held him to me while I regained my breath. Finally... finally, I could speak again.

"Holy shit, Mike."

"Holy... fucking... shit."

I couldn't begin to describe it. I just couldn't. I didn't know my body could handle that... or was capable of doing that. He did it to me. My Mike. I wanted him more than ever.

I held his head between my hands and stared him directly in those incredible eyes. I had to tell him what I needed.

"Fuck me."

He was between my legs and I felt the very tip of his cock against me. I was soaked, utterly soaked. Please, now!

He pushed and was completely inside me in one thrust.

Oh shit. Yes. Yes!

My legs wrapped around his waist. He couldn't escape from me, either. Give it to me.

"Hard." I commanded him. My voice was quivering, I needed it.

He pulled out of me and my eyes drifted closed. He paused. He slammed back into me.

I had to see him. I wanted to watch him. I hoped it felt for him like it felt for me. My eyes locked on his.

Again he pulled out, just the tip of him inside me. Again he thrust into me. I needed this. I needed him to break me.

"Harder." I wanted to scream it at the top of my lungs. I could barely whisper through the fucking he was giving me. This was pure, obscene, vulgar fucking.

When he pulled out of me, I held onto him with my legs around his back. When he slammed back into me, I used my legs to slam myself into him. I could feel his cock hitting the deepest parts of me, crashing into places I was barely aware of.

I could hear nothing. I could see nothing. I could only feel this tremendous pounding that my body was being subjected to by the love of my life. More. All I could think about was more.

Yes, it was happening again...

"Ahhhhhhhhhh..."

My third orgasm, from deep within me, thundered through me. My pussy clamped down on his cock and he erupted inside me. Through the absolute pounding I was taking, I felt his cum squirting and filling me. I tried to focus my eyes on him. I could barely make out his features as my body failed me.

I collapsed into a haze of orgasmic vibrations.

I came to and Mike was laying next to me, his breathing quick, but steadily slowing. I lifted myself above him and searched his face, waiting for him to recognize me. He had given me things I didn't know I needed. Pleasure, beyond description.

"My Mike... my Mike... my Mike..."

His eyes briefly focused on mine. I moved down, snuggling next to him, and we slept.

Over the next few days, we had to rest from sex. We'd really worn ourselves out and just holding each other was completely satisfying. We were planning on leaving to go back to Salisbury on Wednesday evening. My lectures were actually cancelled on Wednesday, so I spent the day getting ahead on my classwork and making sure I could spend the long weekend just focusing on Mike.

In the early evening, Mike met me at my dorm and parked out front. After loading a few things into the car, he asked me if I wanted to go for a walk. It was chilly, but clear, and I always loved just holding his hand while we saw the campus, so we started making our way down the mall. Before long, we were at the fountain in the middle of the mall, which was now empty because of the colder weather.

Mike sat down and pulled me down onto his lap. I loved when it felt like he couldn't bear for us to be even the slightest bit apart. He looked like he had something on his mind, so I waited for him to begin.

"You know, this is where you became my girlfriend."

I remembered that night so clearly. I often closed my eyes when I was banging my head against a particularly tough assignment and could see him there, then feel him kissing me. It was a very happy place for me.

"That was an awfully good night," I answered him.

Mike's hand briefly let go of mine and he reached into his pocket. When I saw him pull out a small box, my heart lept.

As he held the box and opened it for me, he said, "I was really hoping this would be the place where you agreed to become my wife, too."

I looked down and saw a ring perched in the box, a diamond and two small rubies on either side. He didn't hesitate, he took my hand and slid the ring onto my finger. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes, I was so completely overcome with emotion.

I pressed myself against him.

"Yes, yes, yes. I love you."

He held my hand. I could feel his finger running over my now adorned ring finger. Then we kissed. I was ready to be his wife and have him as my husband.

I looked into his wonderful eyes. "Let's go home."

Before long, we were in Mike's car and on Route 50 heading for the Eastern Shore. My eyes could only focus on two things, my wonderful, loving fiancé and the ring now on my hand.

We talked about the difficult conversation we needed to have with mom. We knew she'd be shocked about our relationship, we just hoped that she'd recognize our love for each other was now as much a part of us as our names, our appearances, or our personalities. It's certainly not a common thing for adopted siblings to fall for each other the way we had, but, well, we just hoped she'd understand.

Mom was still up when we got home, waiting for us. She must have seen the headlights through the window, because she was waiting for us on the porch. Her face practically beamed at having us both back home from college. She was still working, but I hoped she was spending her free time in a way that made her happy. She deserved it.

I asked her how everything was going, while Mike grabbed our bags from the car, and she assured me all was well. Once everything was inside, we settled in the living room. Mike and I sat next to each other on the sofa, while mom sat relatively across from us in her chair.

Mom smiled and asked, "Tell me. How's school going? For both of you. And your job, Mike? I want to know everything."

Mike and I had agreed in the car to just come out with it. We didn't think we'd be able to hide our feelings for each other, anyway.

Mike answered her, "Well, it's all good, but I actually have some pretty big news to tell you."

"Oh, really?"

Mike smiled and even blushed a little bit. "I met a girl."

As happy as mom had looked to have us home, she was practically beaming now.

"Do tell!"

"Well, she's great. She's perfect, even."

I lowered my head to hide my blushing face.

"I really can't even describe it. I guess the only thing I can say is that... I asked her to marry me and she said yes."

Mom practically jumped off of her chair. Her arms shot into the air like she was going to hug him. She practically shrieked, "Oh my god, who is she?!?!"

Mike held out his hand in front of him and I took my own hand out of my pocket. I gently placed my hand in his and looked down at my ring, then back to mom.

I'll never forget. Her eyes dropped down and saw my ring. When she looked back at Mike and then at me, her eyes were filled with tears. Her face was completely pale and her smile had been replaced by complete shock. Her hand covered her mouth and I could just barely hear her.

"Oh no."

End of Chapter 4.