Mike & Savy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And my heart. He touched my heart in a way that nobody else ever could.

You are the love of my life.

He moaned softly and I felt that familiar feeling as he came inside me. I shifted my hips to him and with my hands, pulled him as far into me as he could be.

My body relaxed in the afterglow of our lovemaking.

A few moments later, Mike slid out of me and rolled onto his back beside me. I moved to my side and pressed my body against his, feeling the warmth of his skin. I squirmed just a bit as I could feel our combined fluids slowly leaking out of me, but it felt good that to have had him inside me again.

I pulled the blanket up over us and we laid together, tracing our fingers over each other's bodies and occasionally kissing.

"I love you, my Savy."

Yes. I am yours. Forever.

I rested my hand on his chest and felt his heartbeat.

Some time later, I was dozing lightly and Mike carefully slid out of bed. I watched as he went to the dresser and pulled out a towel, wrapping it around him. His skin was so white and I smiled. I had teased him about it in the past, but I loved every part of him and I loved the contrast between us.

I heard the shower turn on and I grabbed my own towel before going to the bathroom. He hadn't locked the door and I went inside just as the air started filling with steam from the shower.

Mike peeked out of the shower at me and when I dropped my towel, his eyes widened considerably. He made me feel so incredibly sexy with how he reacted to seeing me, seeing my body. I had only ever seen myself as an awkward, short, and skinny girl before him. He forced me to see myself as an attractive, sexual woman.

I stepped into the shower with him and he took me into his arms.

I took his arm and turned until his back was facing me. I pressed my body against him, feeling my body once again become aroused next to him. I slid my hands over his chest, reveling in the feeling of the water cascading over us.

"Close your eyes."

Let me take care of you.

I reached down and grabbed my loofah and squeezed body soap into it. I carefully ran my hands over every part of him, soaping him and massaging him. I wanted to relax him. I pressed my fingers against his shoulder muscles and felt them soften under my touch. My hands moved down his arms, working together, and then to his back. I could see his muscles rippling and his spine protrude slightly as he arched his back and let the warmth of the water wash over him.

I moved past him, rubbing my body against his, until I was in front of him. Again I went to work, washing and massaging his lean body. I could see that I was provoking a response from him, as he had a rapidly growing erection. Washing him like this was having a similar effect on me.

I pressed my body to his and trapped his erection between us. My breasts sliding easily against his skin as the soapy water on his chest washed onto me. I found his lips and kissed him intensely, sighing as his tongue moved back and forth against mine.

I moved my body down his, pressing my soapy breasts against his chest, his stomach, past his erection, and to his legs. I pressed my fingers into the muscles of his thighs and calves, washing and massaging every inch.

Relax for me. The only thing that exists in the world is my body against yours, touching you.

I moved back up, allowing no space between. I wanted to feel him inside me again, but it would have to wait. My fingers found his shaft and squeezed gently. "Later," I said to him softly.

Yes, I will have you later.

I began rinsing him, running my hands over him and letting the water pull the soap from his body.

Now, I want to feel your hands on me.

I looked up into his eyes.

"My turn."

I turned and stepped next to him, pressing my back to his chest and handing him the loofah. I closed my eyes and waited.

Within moments, his hands were on me. Compared to how small my hands felt on his body, his hands were large and strong, the two of them easily covering the width of my back. When he moved up and squeezed the muscles of my shoulders and neck, I had to lean on the wall to hold myself up.

He moved next to me and I could feel his chest against my back. His erection rested against my butt and I felt a small convulsion in my body, remembering that he had just been inside me and before that, I had climaxed from grinding myself against him.

When his hand reached around and began caressing my belly, then slid up to my breasts, I nearly orgasmed again. His touch was electric. His fingers moved up and traced circles around my nipples, before lightly pinching them. I could feel my knees starting to give out, but his arm slid around me and held me up.

His other hand slid down, rubbing the soft loofah against my skin, and then I felt his fingers brushing between my legs. He was teasing me, so close to pushing his fingertips inside, but not doing it, just moving back and forth. I couldn't help grinding myself back against him, feeling his hardness pressing against me from behind.

I wanted him so badly now. He had tormented me in the most exquisite fashion. The anticipation of waiting for him to take me would build for the entire day.

After he bent down and ran his hands along my legs, sending more shivers through my body, he stood back up. I pressed back against him and turned my head up until my lips were on his. I kissed him deeply and passionately.

The only way I was able to control myself was to think that when we went to bed, it would be in our home, together. I couldn't wait to be there.

I pulled myself away from him and looked up, "Clean?"

Ugh, he wasn't done torturing me! He traced kisses along my neck, lightly nibbling, and then whispered into my ear, "Yes."

I could get used to this...

I turned off the water and watched as droplets collected on his skin and ran down his body. I reached out and picked up his towel and dried Mike while he held onto my hips. He returned the favor and set me on edge again as he gently rubbed my breasts and legs dry.

We prepared for the day, as I blow dried my hair and we both brushed our teeth. Our eyes were locked on each other's bodies the entire time. I was addicted to his eyes watching me, roaming over my body, and also to seeing his lean body so close to mine. I loved the way the fine dark hair on his chest and stomach stood in stark contrast to his skin and the movement of his muscles as he moved about whatever task he was working on. I just wanted to feel him against me every second.

Back in our bedroom, I got dressed and after some nudging, Mike finally got dressed, too. We walked out to the living room giggling together and, amusingly, as soon as Mike saw Maria, he pulled his hands off of my hips like he'd just been caught stealing from the cookie jar. Maria, of course, just laughed and told him that it was fine, she knows we're in love and had no problems seeing that.

On our way to Bowie, Mike got a call from Jeff. The reason I hadn't completely jumped Mike in the shower was that I knew Jeff would be waiting for us. He was already at Mike's apartment. Once we arrived, Mike and Jeff carried the heavy stuff while I took care of cleaning up. With Jeff's help, we were quickly heading back to College Park, back home.

After moving everything up to the apartment, the three of us went to Looney's for lunch. Mike and I spent the rest of the afternoon with Maria, rearranging the apartment and putting together the furniture of his that we'd kept and taking apart the things we no longer needed.

By the end of the evening, Mike was exhausted again. He didn't even change before falling onto his back on our bed. I went to him to take care of him.

I stood next to him and gently stripped him, taking off his jeans and sweatshirt. I lifted his arm until he rolled to his stomach and I finished taking off his boxers and shirt until he was naked. I straddled him, resting my rear on his, and pressed my cool hands to his warm skin.

I wanted to do anything I could to relax him. Every muscle I could find, I worked until all tightness was gone. My hands looked so small on his back, but I continued massaging him, even as my fingers got slightly sore from the effort. When I could feel no more tension in the muscles of his back and shoulders, I worked down each arm and then moved down so that I could massage his rump and thighs. I wanted every inch of him to feel relaxed.

Relax, Mike... I'm here to take care of you.

As his body released its soreness, I softened my hands, more brushing them over his skin than rubbing or massaging. I just wanted him to feel my touch.

I listened and felt as he stopped moving and groaning under my efforts. I got off the bed and took my clothes off, stripping down until I was fully naked, too. I slid next to him under the blankets and pressed my skin against his.

I thought he had fallen asleep, but he turned and faced me. I let my hands lightly caress his back, tracing figure eights along his spine with my fingertips. When I scooted my hips close to him, I felt his hardness brush against my leg and I remembered my promise in the shower.

Yes, I want to feel you inside me again.

I lifted my leg, creating space, and moved it over his. I reached down and found him, wrapping my slender fingers around him, and guiding him to me. I inched my hips as close to his as I could and I felt his head rub against my rapidly moistening lips. I pulled him up and down me several times and felt myself loosening and waiting for him.

I lined him up with me and rolled my hips forward. In one smooth motion, he was inside me and I moaned.

Mike reached behind me and tried to pull himself closer. I put my hand on his chest.

"No. Don't move. Let me."

I'll take care of you. Relax.

I rolled my hips against him, forcing him to press against different parts inside me. When my pubic mound was completely pressed against him, I moaned as he so utterly filled me. Parts of me that I didn't even know existed were being stimulated in incredible ways. I was trying to take care of him and was still losing myself as we made love.

I breathed deeply and pressed my breasts against his chest. I focused on continuing the smooth rolling movement, feeling my wetness slowly seeping out of me as my arousal increased exponentially.

Every time I felt him move, I held him tighter to me to stop him, wanting to have complete control and know that he was completely relaxed. When his body would go slack again, I would continue working on him, grinding my hips against him and letting my body writhe against his.

I moved my hand behind his head and pulled him to me, kissing him. My tongue ran over his lips and then they parted. I felt the contact between us and a light moan from him.

I tried to squeeze tighter, contracting and releasing the muscles of my vagina on him. I wanted him to feel full pleasure. I pulled myself onto him until he was as far into me as he could go. I was entirely and fully satisfied.

I moved my lips to his ear. It was time.

"Cum for me. Cum inside me."

Now. I love you. Fill me.

I moved against him faster, squeezing and releasing, rolling my body against his.

"Cum, Mike. Inside me."

Let go. Give me what I want... what I need.

When his body went rigid and he groaned, I pressed my lips to him and sought out his tongue. I felt him let go and fill me, sending small contractions and convulsions through my body.

Yes...

I gently released my hold on him, but stayed close.

He tried to speak, "Savy..."

I stopped him pressing my lips to his for a kiss.

"Sleep now."

I watched as his eyes closed and I gently caressed his body. Only after he had fallen asleep did I close my eyes.

I love you, Mike.

__________

We started our lives together.

By the time the new spring semester had started, Mike had taken care of his apartment and extra furniture. When he wasn't at work, we were together, as it should be.

Mike was starting classes for his master's degree again and when I sat and watched him studying or working on a particular project, I couldn't help but feel tremendous pride and love for him. He rarely gave himself enough credit, but he was doing work that very few people could even conceive of, much less excel at the way he did.

On particularly rough nights, as I could see his frustration growing, I would bring him dinner and sit with him, serving as a sounding board for his thoughts and ideas. Much of what he was doing was well beyond my ability, but he said that talking it out lead him to solutions that he would otherwise miss.

I was also diving deeper into more strenuous work. As much as I loved playing, I hadn't forgotten that my dream was to eventually work at NASA. I had gotten away from that for a bit, but it was time to start ensuring that that particular door was always open and that meant maintaining a strong scientific basis for my time at Maryland.

True to my biology roots, I focused on ecosystem evolution during periods of rapid climate change. Mike even arranged for me to meet with a colleague at Goddard who had done work on world foliage cover for decades. When the data was stitched together, it made it look like the planet was breathing with every season.

I didn't forget about music, though, and Max and I arranged for my first concert of the semester to be the solo performance that I had wanted, on Valentine's. There would be a regular audience, of course, but I would be playing for Mike. I hadn't been this excited about performing since my first concert at Maryland and I think I was even more excited than I had been then. Music is passion to me and there is nothing I am more passionate about than Mike.

Not every minute was perfect. I had moments of extreme sadness and guilt for all that had happened over the past two years, especially for what I had done to Josh. Mike and I had each other to heal; I hoped that the time Josh was spending in North Carolina with his family was helping him. I didn't want him to be alone and it's not that I didn't care about him at all.

When I had difficult nights, waking up in terror or crying, Mike was there to hold me. I couldn't control my mind when I was asleep, but when Mike was there for me, it made the awful dreams and the self loathing fade just a bit more into the background.

I also arranged to visit Dr. Vargas again.

She had stayed in touch with me, even after our sessions had been pulled back to once a month catching up conversations. When I went to talk with her, I explained what had happened with Josh. I always had a hard time reading her, knowing exactly what she was thinking, since she was always focused on being supportive of me, but she seemed less shocked about the events than others had been. I wondered if she had known on some level.

When we talked about Mike, her demeanor changed and I could tell that she was concerned. I doubted that she had ever come across this situation before. Adopted siblings falling in love is probably uncommon enough, but then finding out that those siblings have the same father and then choosing to still be together, that must be a unique situation for her.

She asked quite a few times, in various different ways, trying to discover if Mike had in any way coerced me into being with him. Every time, my answer was the same: he had never coerced me in any way and had even been tremendously supportive of me to his own detriment. Us getting back together had been my doing, stemming from my realization of my true feelings and then having the courage to act on those feelings.

I did agree with her that it would be good for me to see her more regularly for awhile and we scheduled a weekly appointment. She also asked if Mike would be willing to speak with her. When I asked him, he was, as always, supportive of me and therefore completely willing to go to a session, or more if needed.

I never could shake the knowledge that Mike and I had lost two years together because of what I had done, but the ease with which we reintegrated our lives together relieved much of that burden. Even if things had been more difficult, more work, it would have been okay. Still, that he treated me like nothing had ever gone wrong, soothed me.

There were moments when he looked at me as I was studying or when he held me in bed after we made love, that I felt completely undeserving of him. He worshipped me and I was completely indebted to him for the joy that he brought me.

__________

I woke up on Valentine's Day before Mike. I opened my eyes and he was laying there, sleeping peacefully, facing me. I pulled my hair behind me as carefully as I could, to avoid disturbing him, and just watched him. Whether I had slept through the night or awoken from a nightmare, watching him sleep in the morning was my favorite way to start the day.

When his eyes slowly opened, I was there for him with a kiss and he quickly reached around me and pulled me to him. My body invariably melted in his embrace. We made love to each other and then lounged lazily in bed as we exchanged small kisses and let our hands roam over each other's bodies. Every few minutes, he would say, "I love you," or "Savy, you are the love of my life," and I would be lost in my complete adoration of him.

When he got up, I started to follow, but he stopped me and playfully tucked the blanket around my body, locking me in, telling me that I had to wait for him. As he left the room, I let my eyes roam over his lean body, wearing just his pajama pants. I closed my eyes and waited for him.

He returned with a tray and set it down on the bed beside me, with an omelette, a bowl of fruit, orange juice, and a single rose. I kissed him and told him that I love him before we ate. We talked briefly about the concert, but mostly we just watched each other. When his eyes were on me, I felt like the most beautiful woman in the world. That was the effect he had on me.

After we finished eating, Mike took the dishes to the kitchen and then finally let me get up after another kiss. I went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. As soon as I stepped inside, I saw another rose sitting next to my things on the counter. I picked it up and held it to my nose, smiling. I looked at myself and tried to see in the mirror what he could see in me, but I could only see him. I went back into the bedroom and bent down to kiss him.

I will do everything I can to be worthy of your love, I promise. I love you.

I tore myself away from him and went back to the bathroom to go through my morning routine. Back in the bedroom, Mike was lounging comfortably and watched me as I grabbed a pair of jeans and went to the dresser. I opened the drawer and resting on top of the Maryland sweatshirt he had given me was another rose.

Oh, Mike... I can't tell you enough. I love you.

I turned to face him, holding up the rose and smiling so much that it hurt. He shrugged his shoulders at me and grinned, as if he had done absolutely nothing.

You've done everything for me.

I got dressed, noticing that the look on his face changed from bemusement to wide-eyed wonder as I stripped naked and got dressed in front of him. I took my time, giving him a bit of a show.

He finally got dressed and took me in his arms, asking if I wanted to walk to get lunch. I wasn't all that hungry, but I knew I wouldn't get to eat until late, after the concert. Plus, I would go anywhere he asked me to, even for a walk on a chilly February day.

We stopped at the front door to grab our coats. As soon as I opened the closet, I froze. Sitting on my coat was another rose. I threw myself into his arms against and squeezed my own arms tightly around him.

I love you. I want to spend my life with you.

As we walked along Route 1, Mike held my hand in his pocket and I pressed myself to his arm. I asked Mike where we were going for lunch, but he simply said, "Let's just see where walking takes us."