Mike and Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
983 Followers

"Good morning," he said.

"Morning. Look Mike, I just want to apologize..." she began.

"Hey, don't worry about it. I mean it, let's not let things get weird between us, OK?"

"OK," she agreed. That was easy.

"I've been trying to get a hold of Barry, but he won't answer his phone. Goes right to voice mail. Mom wants me to find out what he's up to. She wants to talk to him. Got any ideas?" he asked.

"Hmm," she muttered, getting herself a bowl of cereal. "Have you tried any of his friends?" she asked.

"I thought about that, but I don't know any of their last names, or I would look them up in the phone book. I have no idea how to get in touch with them. You go to school with them. I was thinking Casey, Barry's always hanging out with him. He would probably know what's up," Mike replied.

"Casey's last name is Smith," Sunday replied through a mouthful of Frosted Flakes.

Mike frowned again. There were nine pages of Smiths in the phone book, around ten of them had a first name of Casey. Time after time he either got the wrong Casey or no answer. He left messages when he could. Sunday could see that things were going poorly.

"He might still live with his parents, you know."

"That narrows it down to about ten thousand places that I could call. I realize that you and Barry don't exactly hang out with the same crowd of people, but don't you know anyone that might have a clue where Casey lives?"

Sunday wasn't anywhere near as eager to find Barry as her mother and Mike was. It wasn't like he was missing for weeks or anything, and it was kind of pleasant with him being gone. Still, she was a little worried. She didn't like the looks of that girl that he was with when he came into her shop the other day. She began to make calls and leave messages without much luck.

Mike was a little worried, as well. He didn't necessarily miss Barry, either, but it wasn't like his brother to stay away from home for so long without at least giving someone a call. It wasn't quite time to panic yet, but he had promised his mother that he would try and find him. Besides, he didn't have anything better to do than to play private detective for the day.

Sunday had to work an early shift, but she promised to let Mike know if any of her friends called her back with any info. Mike didn't know what his next step should be. Without any leads to go on at the moment, he decided to check his email and see if Lisa had sent him anything. He went to the computer to find that she had indeed sent him an email. A small file without any attachments. He was kind of hoping for a sexy picture, at least. He clicked it open.

"Dear Mike, I'm really sorry. I think we should see other people," it read.

Nice. That didn't take long. A two sentence break up message. Kind of a low blow? Yes. Probably not as bad as her just cheating on him and not telling him about it, though. He decided to send her a response.

"Fine. Have fun."

Mike didn't know if that was the fewest words ever used by two parties to agree to end a relationship or not, but it had to be close. He wasn't all that upset, really. At least that was what he told himself. He didn't think that they were destined to last, anyway. If they had made it to the end of summer he would have been surprised. Sure it hurt, but only a little.

*****

Mike didn't have a lot of time to sit around and feel sorry for himself, his sister called shortly after his email breakup. One of her friends had given her a location for Casey. There was no guarantee that he would have any relevant information, but it was a step in the right direction. He threw on his shoes and jumped in his car.

Twenty minutes later, he was knocking on the front door of a house that best fit the description that his sister had given him. A wrinkled, gray haired woman answered the door.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

"Uh, yes Mam. I was looking for Casey. Does he happen to live here?" Mike asked.

"Casey! Someone to see you!" she bellowed.

Casey appeared at the door within a few moments. He gave Mike a curious look upon seeing him. He knew that he was Barry's younger brother, but he had never hung out with him or anything.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Hi. I, uh, I'm looking for Barry. Have you seen him lately?" Mike asked.

"No, not for a week or two," Casey replied.

"Well, he said he was going to be staying with some chick called Maddy. Have any idea where she's at?" Mike asked.

"Maddy, huh? What a skank. I wouldn't fuck her with your dick. Yeah, I know where she's at."

*****

Mike knocked on his second door of his investigation. This one belonged to a run down apartment in a building that looked as though it should have been condemned years ago. He was a bit out of his comfort zone, this place gave him the creeps. The door cracked open and stopped after a couple of inches. A heavy chain held it back.

"What?" came a female voice from the other side.

"Maddy?" Mike asked.

"Yeah. What do you want?"

"I'm Mike, I'm Barry's brother. I was looking for him. Is he here?" he asked.

"He's out," she replied.

"Is he coming back then?" Mike asked.

"He fucking better. I gave him money for...groceries."

"Do you mind if I wait for him? I really need to talk to him. He won't answer his phone," Mike said.

"Look, I don't know how long he's gonna be. He never told me that he had a brother. How do I know that you're really him?" she asked.

"Fine. Could you just have him call our mother? She's worried about him. Can you do that?" he asked.

"When he gets back I'll make sure that he calls his mommy. Satisfied?" Without waiting for a reply from Mike, she slammed the door in his face.

Mike didn't like that. He didn't like the situation at all. He never got a good look at the chick, but she came across as creepier than hell. And this hole that she lived in? What the heck was Barry doing in a place like this? Mike didn't think that his brother was staying there purely for romantic purposes. He was up to something that couldn't be any good.

After he got back home, Mike called his mother and let her know what he found out. She didn't seem thrilled with the information, but was at least happy that they had some idea as to where Barry was. Next he called Sunday and filled her in.

"Wow. I knew that Barry was stupid, but I just can't picture him getting involved with some junky whore. I've even seen her and I can't believe it. What are you gonna do if he doesn't call?" she asked.

"Don't know. Have to talk with Mom and Dad, I guess. You coming home soon?"

"Done shortly. I have to let you go. I'll see you in a little bit, OK?" Sunday replied.

Mike said 'goodbye' and leaned back on his bed. It had been a shitty day and he wanted to be with his sister. He knew that there was a sexual tension building between them, but to hell with that. They could handle that. She just made him feel better.

*****

Mike and his family, minus Barry, were most of the way through their dinner when the phone rang. Beth ran from the dining room to answer, leaving the rest of them to cast knowing glances amongst themselves. They all knew that she was waiting on a call from Barry. The tension in the dining room built considerably as she was gone for quite a while. When Beth returned, she was smiling.

"Well, that was Barry..." she began.

"About damn time," commented Al.

"He's been staying with that girl Maddy to try and help her get over her drug problems. He doesn't want to leave her alone and thinks that he is really making a difference. He said that he'll probably be able to come home in the next couple of days if things are still looking good," she said.

Sunday looked at her step-mother skeptically.

"How come he hasn't called or anything? Why did Mike have to track him down like he was hiding from us or something?" she asked.

"Oh, he lost his phone charger. Aren't you glad that there's nothing to worry about?" Beth asked.

"I find it a little hard to believe, Mom. I mean, Barry's never done anything to help anyone in his life. Why doesn't he just take her to rehab or something? What if he's taking drugs himself? That would be a pretty good reason to lie to you, don't you think?" Sunday asked.

Beth reacted to the question poorly.

"How could you even suggest something like that about your brother? He wouldn't lie, and he doesn't take drugs! He's trying to help that girl turn her life around. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. You know Barry, he's never done the slightest to you!" Beth all but screamed. Mike had to stick up for his sister.

"Mom, you don't hear the things that he says to Sunday. He treats her like garbage and he's only gotten meaner lately. She doesn't deserve it. Sunday's been worried about him and wanted me to go find him before you even asked me. If I was her, I wouldn't want him to come back," Mike said.

"I can't believe you two, ganging up on your poor brother who's not even here to defend himself! I..." Beth was cut off by her husband.

"Shut it, Beth. Just be quiet for a minute. We know that you're tired and you're worried about Barry. These guys are worried just as much as you are. Tell you the truth, I'm not sure if I buy Barry's story either. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt for the night. One night, mind you. Tomorrow, Mike and I will go over there and see for ourselves what's going on. If it looks like he's telling the truth, then hey, we all live happily ever after. If not, then we'll drag him out of there. You OK with that Mike?" Al asked.

"Sure, Dad," Mike agreed.

Beth stared wide-eyed at her husband. That was the most that she had heard him speak at one time for quite some while. He had never told her to be quiet before. She couldn't remember the last time that they had even had an argument.

"That plan OK with you, Beth?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied icily, standing to clear the table. Al rose to help her.

"Why don't you two go and give us some space?" Al suggested to the kids.

Sunday and Mike didn't have to be asked twice. They weren't used to any type of animosity between their parents. They went outside to the back porch and sat together on the old swing. Mike took Sunday's hand and kissed the back of it softly.

"Deep down, I think that Mom knows that something's up with Barry, she just doesn't want to believe it. Don't be mad at her," he said.

"I'm not. Thank you, Mike."

"For what?" he asked.

"For sticking up for me. And being nice," she said.

They rocked for a while on the swing together, holding hands. The sun was setting over the horizon, turning the sky a violet-pink. Sunday broke the silence.

"What a day, huh?" she asked.

"Yeah," Mike agreed. "Lisa and I broke up."

"How? When?" she asked, turning her head toward him. Mike told her of the email.

"I'm sorry, Mike. Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"Didn't seem that important. I'm almost relieved, really. Now I don't have to worry about her cheating on me," he replied with a thin smile.

"You shouldn't have to worry about things like that. I wouldn't ever..." she began softly.

"I know," Mike said, kissing her hand again.

Later that night, Sunday lay on her bed hoping that Mike would come in and join her. Even after the internal turmoil that she had gone through before when she thought that she had probably crossed some kind of invisible and perverted line, she wanted her brother to come into her bed. Out of all of the men in the world that she could have been laying there and dreaming about, she wanted her little brother beside her. It was a good thing that Mike had some level of self control, Sunday was beginning to feel herself lacking in that area.

*****

Mike frowned as he set his phone down on the coffee table. It was the fourth time that day that he had gotten Barry's voice mail. He was hoping that he would have found his phone charger by then. He wasn't looking forward to visiting Maddy's little love nest. There was a feeling in the pit of his stomach that told him that he and his father were not going to like what they were going to find there. He jumped slightly as his sister touched his shoulder from behind the couch.

"Oh, Sunday! You scared me," he shouted.

"I didn't mean to. I'm sorry. You're all tensed up. Worried about Barry?" she asked, coming around to sit with him. She kept her hand on his shoulder and began to rub his back.

"Yeah, I can't help it, I guess. I'd like to think that he's smart enough not to do anything stupid like get hooked on drugs, but after I saw his girlfriend, I'm not all that sure. I'm not sure if I can believe that he's there to help get her clean. I hope so, but you know..."

"I know what you mean. He's been more weird than usual lately," she agreed.

"That feels great, by the way," he said, closing his eyes.

"Take your shirt off and lay on your belly. I'll give you a good rub down," she said.

Mike looked at her out of the corner of his eye with a smirk on his face.

"Didn't we just have the talk about how brothers and sisters shouldn't be naughty with each other?" he asked.

"I'm just going to rub your back. I won't rub anything else, I promise. Unless you would rather figure out a way to rub your back yourself?" she giggled.

Mike pulled his shirt off and hung it over the edge of the sofa. Sunday rose so that he could stretch out on the couch and then she straddled him from behind. She began to kneed the tense muscles of his shoulders and back.

"Mmm. You're hired, Sunday," he moaned.

"I don't think that you could afford me, but this one's free," she teased. "Besides, I owe you after you rubbed my feet the other night."

Mike was smart enough to know that it wasn't wise to be in that situation with his sister if he was actually trying to diffuse the sexual tension that had been building between them. He just couldn't turn down the chance to have her hands all over him. He was slightly ashamed that he was giving in, but it felt really good. It was her idea, anyway. He didn't want to disappoint her.

Sunday just couldn't help herself, she was enjoying massaging her brother way too much. She felt the tingling and heat rising between her thighs, and began to grind her crotch slightly back and forth against against his butt. Why did she want him so bad? It just wasn't fair. He was beautiful and underneath her and she just wanted him inside of her in the worst way. Would it really be so bad if no body else knew?

Mike realized that Sunday had ceased rubbing his back and was just dry humping him from behind. He wasn't really sure what he should do about it. It was strangely exciting even though he knew it was wrong. Or maybe because it was wrong? Either way, he did find it exciting.

"Sunday? What are you doing?" he asked.

Sunday's eyes snapped open at the sound of her name and she realized what she had been doing. She really hadn't planned on masturbating herself against her brother.

"Oh my god, Mike! I'm sorry I zoned out for a minute," she said, and began to rub his back again.

"I probably shouldn't say this, but you can keep doing that if you want to," he said.

"Uh, what do you think I was doing?" she whispered.

"I think you were rubbing yourself on me," he replied.

"You're not going to freak out?" she asked.

"No, it's OK."

Sunday resumed her gyrations against her brother, this time consciously trying to please herself. And he knew and said it was OK! She moved slowly at first, then began to pick up her pace. It certainly did feel good, but there was only so much pleasure that she could get just by rubbing herself through her clothing.

"Mike, I uh, uh...can't finish like this. I've got to go," she said. She rolled off of him onto her feet, intending to run to her room to finish the job, so to speak.

"Wait Sunday! Um, can I go with you?"

Sunday froze in her tracks. She was feeling awkward about the situation to begin with, but was amazed at how hot and bothered that Mike was able to make her. His words caused her to just about climax in her shorts.

"You really want to?" she asked, her face turning red.

"I don't care about what I said the other night. You're freaking beautiful and I can't stand it anymore," he said, flipping over and sitting up. He was no longer able to control his lust.

"It's kind of fucked up. We probably ought to be ashamed of ourselves," she said.

"I know. I just can't help it. Can you?" Mike asked.

"My room," she said.

Mike followed his sister down the hall and into her room. She shut the door and locked it behind her. She turned to address her brother, biting her bottom lip.

"If we do...whatever it is that we're going to do, you won't treat me any different? You won't think that I'm some sort of a perverted slut?" she asked.

"I'm just as bad, probably worse than you. I'd never think bad of you, Sunday. I've always thought you were really pretty, but it's like lately you've seriously turned me on. I should be ashamed of it, I know. I can't help it," he tried to explain.

"I think we're both guilty of being really horny lately. Maybe we just need to get it out of our system?" she suggested. "I mean, we're both adults, right?"

"Right. Let's just get it out of our systems and we won't have to kill ourselves wondering what it would be like," he agreed. "I mean wondering whatever it is that we are comfortable with doing is like...er, I don't know what I'm trying to say, I guess."

"Should we just take off our clothes? Would that be all right?" Sunday asked.

"Yeah," Mike replied.

Even with all of the warning bells and whistles going off inside of his head, Mike couldn't stop this from happening. He began to peel off his clothes as his sister did the same. They stood a few feet apart from each other in the middle of Sunday's room and stared at each others' nakedness.

Sunday's face was strawberry red as her brother feasted on the image of her body in front of him. She, herself, was fascinated with his. He was built nothing like the last (and only) man that she had seen naked this close before. Her previous man was roughly the same height, a bit less than six feet, but the guy had no muscle tone and had more hair on his body than Bigfoot. Mike wasn't super ripped or anything, but he looked like he was in pretty good shape. He had a little hair on his chest, but none in his pubic region. She was kind of surprised by this. She didn't think that men actually shaved down there unless they were porn stars or something. He definitely wasn't built like a porn star, though the size of the erection that he was sporting wasn't anything to laugh about, either. It made her rather self conscious about the fact that other than her armpits and legs, she did little in the way of shaving.

"You're shaved," she pointed out.

"That's true. You're not," Mike replied with a grin.

"Do you think that I ought to be? I mean, I know that I'm not sexy like Lisa," she said.

Mike sucked in a breath and studied his sister some more. She certainly wasn't built like Lisa, nor was she built like any of the other girls that he had ever dated, for that matter. Her plump ass and and slight paunch to her belly were something that he was immensely attracted to, but maybe only because they belonged to her? Maybe just because it was his sister's body that he thought that it was so amazing? Hard to say.

"You and Lisa are like apples and oranges. You're every bit as sexy as her, maybe more, just in a different way. I'm not sure how to describe you. Bodacious? Voluptuous? There's other words, I'm sure, but I know that I think that you are amazing, Sunday," Mike said, putting a hand on her shoulder. Sunday smiled.

"I don't know if I believe you or not, but it's sweet of you to say, anyway. You're a good looking man. I probably won't ever get to have a boyfriend that compares with you, Mike. I don't just mean what you look like. You make me feel good," she replied.

Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
983 Followers