Mike and Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
983 Followers

Mike moved his hand from her shoulder down to her hip and cupped one of her deliciously soft ass cheeks with his other. She looked into his eyes expectantly as he pulled them closer together.

"There's something about you, especially lately, that makes me want you so bad. I don't think that it's any one thing in particular. You're an amazing girl," he said, beginning to run his fingers up the length of her spine. Sunday moaned softly at his touch. "What are you OK with us doing?"

"Oh God, Mike. You can do anything you want. I'll do anything you want to do," she whispered.

She was on the edge of having an orgasm before they had even entered her room and got naked. Now she was in dire need of action and less of words. She launched her face toward her brother's and they locked lips in a sloppy, tongue-filled kiss. Mike wasn't sure if she was trying to kiss him or eat him. Either way, she surely seemed passionate about it. As their teeth clinked together, it occurred to Mike that perhaps his sister hadn't had a whole lot of kissing experience. He had to do something before he lost a tooth or a piece of his tongue.

"Slow down a little, babe. We've got all day. You're acting like you want to bite my face off," he giggled, pushing her away as gently as possible. Taking her hand, he guided her to the bed. "I'll be right back."

"Where are you going?" Sunday wondered, somewhat disappointed.

"Are you on any birth control?" he asked. She shook her head negatively.

"If you're going to let me do whatever I want, then I am going to have to go grab a rubber. We're not going to want to stop once we get started," Mike replied.

Sunday watched her naked brother unlock her door and leave her room. She was amazed that this was happening, it was hard for her to wrap her mind around the fact that the man that she had fallen in love with actually felt attracted her. It excited her to no end to realize that Mike desired her and all of the wicked thoughts and crazy things that she had dreamed about with him were about to take place.

He was only gone for a moment before he came back and set a couple of condoms on the night stand next to her bed. Crawling in beside her, he began to kiss the side of her neck and let his hands roam over her curves. One of them he let wander down over the coarse tuft of fur covering her sex and stroked her engorged lips with the tips of his fingers. Sunday moaned softly and shuddered. This was driving her crazy.

"Please, Mike. Don't tease me. You got to just put it in," she pleaded.

"OK," he agreed.

He didn't think that he could wait much longer, either. Tearing open the wrapper, he rolled the condom out and onto his eagerly awaiting erection. He rolled over and positioned himself so that his cock was at the entrance of the object of his desire; his sister's pussy. Sunday's arousal made sliding in an easy task. They both let out a satisfied sigh at the same time.

"Is that all right?" he asked, wanting to make sure that she was comfortable.

"That feels good," she replied. It was actually better than good, it felt fucking fantastic to Sunday. Mike's penis was larger than her previous lover's, but not so big that it hurt or anything. It was kind of like it was made to be there, filling her vagina. In a way, it kind of was, she thought with a smile. She had only a brief moment to entertain silly thoughts, however, as Mike began to thrust himself in and out of her. Her line of thinking changed to that of total passion.

Mike had never made love to a woman that had quite as much pubic hair as his sister. All of the girls that he had ever been with had either been tightly trimmed or shaved clean all together. He hadn't ever given the subject much thought before, really, though there was something his sister's hairy snatch that was turning him on. Every time that he was fully inside of her the feel of her hair against his skin reminded him of how different this was. Different, but not unpleasant. Everything about her was amazing. The way her tits and the soft layer of flesh around her belly jiggled when he slammed into her was surprisingly erotic.

"You feel wonderful, Sunday. You're so damn sexy," he muttered. He was clearly focusing on things other than speech.

Sunday had been occupied with thoughts and feelings of her own. Mainly, it was with the fact that her entire body felt as though it was beginning to explode. She whimpered and wiggled as the slow burn began between her legs and coursed upwards through her torso and to her head. Mike could sense what was happening and increased his pace, trying to bring his sister maximum pleasure. He wasn't going to be lasting much longer, either.

"Oh, oh, oh, god!" she cried, clawing and pulling at the bedsheets.

Watching his sister climax and then go basically limp underneath him was enough to push Mike over the edge. He filled the receptacle tip of his condom in a series of explosive bursts, hissing with the effort. Sitting back on his haunches, he looked over Sunday. Her eyes were closed and she had a deep smile on her face. Her pussy was open and dripping with her thick and aromatic juices. She was a fantastic image of everything that he considered to be erotic. He gave her a quick kiss on the navel.

"I have to get rid of this. Be right back," he said, heading toward the bathroom to dispose of the rubber and wipe himself off. Without wasting much time, he hurried back to get into bed with Sunday, kissing her solidly on the lips.

"I can't believe we just did that," she said.

"I know. Are you OK?" he asked.

"Better than OK. That was the best orgasm that I ever had. What about us? Are we going to be OK, do you think?" Sunday asked. Mike rolled over on his side and kissed his sister softly on the neck.

"That was awesome, Sunday. Better than I imagined, really. I really hope that you're not going to hate me for what we just did. I think we'll be fine, just have to wait and see, I guess," he said.

Sunday sighed with his kiss and ran her hand through her brother's hair. His touch was intoxicating, she had never experienced anything that came close to what they had just done.

"When I told you that I wasn't a virgin at the ice cream place, that was the truth. I have had sex before. Twice before. With the same guy, and it wasn't anything like what we just did. He didn't kiss me like you, he wasn't as big as you, and I didn't love him. I love you, Mike."

Mike didn't want to blindly agree to being in love just to please Sunday. He knew that he was, though. Beyond his incredible lust, he realized that he was in love with her. He wanted to be with her every moment that he was not, wanted to make her smile every time that she would frown. It had just taken him a while to understand what it was that he had been feeling for nearly as long as he could remember.

"I love you, too, Sunday. I think I always have," he said.

"Oh, Mike" she replied, wrapping her arms around him. She realized that they were in it deep now. They had no plan, and if her brother felt anywhere near the same way that she did, they had no way of controlling themselves. They would have to just figure it out as they went along somehow.

*****

"Well Mike, I don't suppose that you've heard anything from Barry today?" Al asked over the dinner table. Beth appeared to be in her own little world, unnaturally happy for some reason. Mike and Sunday were quiet and fidgety. Beside the fact that they had spent a good portion of the day having incestuous relations, the whole thing with Barry was setting them on edge. He hoped to hell that there was really nothing to it. He still had a bad feeling, however.

"No, still doesn't answer his phone. Guess he never found his charger," Mike replied.

"Alright. Feel like going for a ride?" Al asked. Mike set his utensils down and looked at his father.

"Not really, but we probably ought to, huh?" he asked back.

The two finished up their meal and set out to find Barry. Mike drove while his father sat in silence in the passenger seat. It was the first thing that they had done together in quite some time.

"I wish that I had more time to spend with you guys. I feel like sometimes I don't really know you anymore," Al said once they were well underway.

"Aw Dad, we know how hard you and Mom work. It's not like you're trying to avoid us or anything. It's not like we're little kids anymore," Mike replied.

"You guys definitely aren't little anymore. You make me feel old," Al chuckled.

"Well, you are getting pretty old," Mike said with a smirk.

"You're not supposed to agree with me, punk," his father said.

"This is it," Mike said, pulling up in front of Maddy's apartment. He parked and they walked to the front of the apartment.

"Nice place," Al commented as they passed several bags of garbage lying on the steps. It was certainly a dump.

Mike knocked on the door and waited. They waited some more, then he pounded on the door again. This time, there was some faint rustling inside, then the sound of Maddy's voice.

"What is it? He called his mommy like you wanted him to," she said through the door. She must have been looking at them through the peephole.

"I want to talk to him, I'm his father," Al said.

"He's sleeping," Maddy replied.

"Well wake him up. It's important," Al insisted.

"I've been trying to get him up all afternoon, he's just gonna have to sleep it off. Listen, I'll have him call you when he gets up," she said.

Al turned to Mike with a bewildered look on his face. He couldn't really believe what he was hearing, something was definitely wrong. He motioned for Mike to move out from in front of the door.

"Let me in there kid, I need to see Barry right now!" Al shouted.

"Get fucking lost!" Maddy shouted back.

"Better stand back, then," Al advised. With an audible grunt he slammed his shoulder into the door, causing it to rattle in it's frame. Mike looked on in shock, he wasn't prepared for this.

"What the fuck!" Maddy shouted.

Al hit the door again, but it refused to give way. Mike finally got the hint and joined his father on the third attempt, knocking the thing off its hinges and back into the apartment.

"Where is he?" Al asked the stunned girl.

She pointed weakly off in the direction of a bedroom. He and Mike stomped off and into the room that Maddy had indicated. Barry was laying on the bed, motionless. Al reached down and began to shake him by the shoulder. No reaction.

"Barry?" he asked. He placed a hand on the boy's neck.

"Jesus Christ! He's ice cold. Mike call an ambulance!" he ordered. Mike dialed 911 on his cell and held a terse conversation with the operator. He shook like a leaf as he watched his father try and revive what looked to be his dead step-brother.

*****

As it turned out, Al and Mike's rescue attempt was at least a half a day too late. Barry was dead well before they had arrived at the apartment that evening. Heroine overdose. His strung-out girl was too far out of it herself to even consider the fact that he was dead. According to her, she thought that he was just passed out. It was nothing out of the ordinary for her to see.

Needless to say, Mike's family was devastated. Extended family and friends came and went before and after the funeral. They stumbled through the days accepting condolences and wondering how something like this could have happened. It was weeks later and the summer was winding down before they began to fall into any type of pattern that they could consider to be normal. Even then it was apparent that the house was living under a tremendous strain. Beth rarely spoke, seemingly turned into some sort of zombie. Al wasn't much better, but at least made an effort to communicate with his kids. Sunday and Mike remained close but hadn't been physically intimate since the one and only time they spent with each other on the day that Barry was found dead. The two were on the porch swing out back, keeping each other company one night after dinner.

"I think that Mom hates me," Sunday said, resting her head on her brother's shoulder.

"She doesn't hate you, Sunday. I think that it's just because you were right about Barry and she didn't see it. She'll get over it," he said, stroking her hair.

"She at least talks to you a little bit. I asked her how she was doing when she came home from work today and she just looked at me with this mean look on her face. She didn't say anything, just looked at me. It's creepy, Mike. I don't like it."

"I'll try to love you more to make up for it. We're just going to have to give her some time. I don't know what else we can do, I don't think that we'd accomplish anything by confronting her about it. Not right now, at least," he said.

"I'm glad that I have you, Mike. Do you think that sometime we could do, you know, what we did before?" she asked.

"I want to, babe. We'll probably have a better chance at having some time by ourselves these days. We still got a couple of weeks before school starts. Mom and Dad are back to work. Maybe tomorrow?"

"Do you promise? I need you to make me feel good again," she whispered. Mike desperately wanted to make his sister feel good.

"There's not anything that I'd rather do," he said, kissing the top of her head.

*****

The two managed to get some sleep that night despite the anticipation of their tentatively scheduled 'play-date'. Mike blinked his eyes open and looked at his alarm clock to see that it was relatively early. He passed his sister's room to see that she was still in bed. A quick sweep of the house and check of the driveway confirmed the fact that his parents had left for work. With lack of any real plan of action, Mike brushed his teeth and climbed into bed beside the sleeping Sunday. It would be a shame to waste the day.

His sister was laying face down, mostly covered by her sheet and night shirt. Her neck was exposed, however, so he began there. Mike kissed and nibbled his sister to consciousness, smiling as she began to giggle.

"We finally have the day together alone. The house is ours," he told her.

"That's good. I see that you're not wasting any time. That tickles, by the way," Sunday responded.

"I've been waiting too long to sit around and think about it any more."

"Me too," she said, rolling over onto her back.

Mike was laying beside her, looking superb to her still sleepy eyes. It was a wonderful feeling to awake to be the subject of his attention. He was pawing slightly that the hem of her oversized night shirt with one hand while his other roamed her fleshy curves underneath it. When she took the hint and pulled it off, Mike immediately began to suckle one of her breasts. It was going to be a good morning, indeed.

"I've been taking birth control, just to let you know. It would be nice to feel you inside of me without that plastic between us," she said, rubbing the back of her brother's head. Mike quit suckling long enough to respond.

"I think it will be nice for both of us," Mike said. He began to kiss his way down to her naval, then a little lower. He hooked his fingers into the waistband of her panties and pulled them down over her legs. He continued to kiss his way down and his face was soon brushing against her pubic hair.

"Mike, what are you doing?" Sunday asked.

"I'm going to lick you," he replied.

"Are you sure that you want to? I mean I haven't showered or anything and...oh!"

Mike's tongue slid across his sister's clitoris as he gently held her lips apart. As much as he enjoyed the look of Sunday's pubes, they did make the act of eating her slightly less pleasant that what it could have been. A few prickles on his cheeks didn't dampen his enthusiasm, however. Sunday didn't say anything further to try and change his mind, either. She decided to lay back and enjoy it. Other than two or three hasty licks that she had received from her last boyfriend, she hadn't the chance to enjoy such treatment. It did feel pretty amazing, though she thought that having a penis inside her probably brought a bit more pleasure. When Mike finally had tasted enough of her pussy to satisfy him and pulled away, she was definitely ready to receive his cock.

Mike removed his pajama pants, he was already shirtless. Sunday smiled at the sight of his smooth hardness and spread his legs in anticipation as he approached. He slid inside of her in one easy stroke, sighing as her warmth enveloped his cock. He leaned down to kiss her neck.

"That feels so good," he whispered.

"That's the way it should," she agreed.

He began to thrust into her slowly, pulling all of the way out before pushing his way back in. After a few moments of this he shifted the position of his sister's legs so that her ankles were resting on her shoulders. He was adjusting his own position when Sunday spoke.

"Do it hard, Mike. Slam it into me," she mewed.

That was exactly what he was thinking. He lined himself up at her entrance and began to fuck in a steady rhythm. After a bit he was able to pick up some speed without losing control. He hugged her legs against his body and went even faster. In between the sounds of his pelvis slapping off the meat of Sunday's ass, he could hear her whimpering in pleasure.

"Oh god, Mike!"

Mike kept it up for as long as he could. He wanted it to last longer, but there was only so much screwing in high gear that he could take. Wiping the sweat from his forehead with his free hand as his orgasm approached, Mike began to grunt involuntarily.

His cock erupted and his pace began to slow. When he had nothing left, Mike released his hold on his sister's legs and leaned down to rest his head on her chest, kissing softly between her breasts.

When Sunday looked down into her exhausted brother's eyes, there wasn't a doubt in her mind that he was the man that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. It most probably wouldn't be an easy thing to accomplish, but she was going to try and make it happen. She loved him too much not to try. They were young, maybe too young for them to be choosing life partners, but what was she to do? Just deny the fact that she was totally in love with Mike? Not going to happen.

"I needed that so much," she whispered. Mike smiled and wiped more sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand.

"You're not the only one. Sex is supposed to feel good, I know, but what we just did was amazing. Why do things have to be so complicated? I know we said that we were just going to do it to get it out of our systems, but what if I never get it out of my system? What if I don't want to ever stop?" he asked.

"I hope that you don't."

"I'm thinking life's too short not to be with who we love, you know?" he asked, rolling over and flopping down on the bed beside her. She took his hand in hers and sighed happily.

*****

Mike had to work later that day, Sunday did not. She was humming around the kitchen, waiting for some meatloaf to come out of the oven, when her parents came home. The morning that she had spent with her brother had brightened her spirits considerably, and she felt better than she had in ages.

"Something smells wonderful, honey," Al said.

"Thank you, Daddy. I hope that you're hungry," Sunday replied, smiling. Beth snorted with derision.

"And just what are you so happy about?" she asked. Sunday blinked at the question and stopped smiling. She had momentarily forgotten that her step-mother expected them all to be miserable for the rest of their lives.

"I just had a nice day with Mike and felt good for a change. I thought maybe we would be able to enjoy dinner together," she replied.

"Together? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? We'll never be together again, Barry is in the ground, Sunday!" Beth hissed.

"Enough, Beth!" interjected Al. "Barry's gone. The rest of us are still here and we love you. Your daughter loves you and you need to realize that!"

Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
983 Followers