Mike Calls on Chris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her pleasure steadily mounted, Chris developed a need that she was reluctant to mention. Her clit was fully erect, to the point where it felt as if it would burst the skin. She could stroke it herself, but she hoped Mike would do it for her, because her climax would be so much better if he did. However, she was a bit too shy to ask him to do it, and tentatively reached her right hand out for the erection.

Mike saw Chris's movements, and realized what she was trying to do. A handsome, charming man, he had fondled more than a few clits in his life, and it seemed like a completely natural thing to do the same thing for the beautiful woman who was moving on the bed in front of him. Gently, he held it in his right hand and started stroking in the same tempo as he was driving his cock into her pussy.

"Uh! Uh!" Chris whimpered, as tidal waves of pleasure crashed through her body even more intense than before. They were coming from four places at that time. She knew her climax, and it would be a truly great one, was only seconds away.

Mike knew it too. He was aware that his cock and Chris's clit functioned the same way, and he had masturbated often enough to recognize the signs. Her clit had been throbbing in his hand, and it suddenly started jerking. Mike was very close to cumming also, and started ramming his cock into her pussy harder and faster, while he stroked her clit at the same faster pace.

"Ah! Ah!" Chris cried out joyfully. Her whole body jerked as she climaxed, her sperm gushing all over Mike's right hand. He didn't even slow down, and continued stroking her clit while she ejaculated two more times before stopping.

Mike didn't stop fucking. He drove his cock harder than ever into Chris's pussy, until his own climax welled up inside him, like a volcano of pleasure. He moaned ecstatically while his cock filled his condom with his own semen. He also ejaculated three times before he stopped, and he remained kneeling above the lovely woman who had brought it about. He always liked to cuddle after making love, so Mike carefully withdrew his cock from Chris's pussy, and started to lie down beside her. He stopped himself, though, and removed his used condom, reaching over to drop it onto the far corner of the bed, away from her skirt, before lying down and moving into an embrace with the beautiful T-girl.

They kissed, repeatedly, and with more passion than either of them would have thought they had. As her tongue and Mike's fondled each other, Chris reached down to gently take hold of his cock. It was partially soft, and sticky with his cum, and she knew what she wanted. Breaking off a kiss and separating their tongues, her mouth started working its way down his body, kissing his chest and nipples and navel. Chris stopped when she reached his pubic hair.

They both knew what was about to happen, and they both wanted it very much. Mike shifted over on the bed and Chris moved into a position on his left side where she could suck his cock. One hand gently held the base, and she bent forward to lick the velvety head. It was partially soft when her tongue started its caresses, but quickly became fully erect. Slowly, enjoying every inch, Chris enveloped Mike's cock in her mouth. At first, she concentrated on cleaning it off, laving it with her tongue to remove all his delicious semen. When she had savored and swallowed it all, Chris began slowly stroking it in and out between her lips.

She loved the hard roundness of Mike's cock as it glided into her mouth, and she loved the sensation as the tip pressed against the back of her throat. She took it as far in as she could, until she felt her gag reflex starting to stir. It was quite gratifying that it was weaker than it had been the previous week, and she hoped to be able to deep throat him some day. Until then, she would be satisfied with fucking and with taking most of his shaft into her mouth. Her tongue loved his cock too, reveling in the way the smooth skin was stretched so tightly over the hardness, like the skin of an apple, but better and more delicious than any apple.

Mike loved the sensation of Chris's lips caressing his cock, and he reached out to return the favor. At first, he stroked her voluptuous ass, his hand enjoying the soft, smooth skin and the firm flesh, until it meandered over to her clit, which was erect again by that time. Although anatomically identical to his cock, he was unable to think of a lovely woman like Chris having such a thing, and he no longer regarded it as anything but a clit.

The beautiful T-girl did not have a pussy in the front of her body, but she was more woman than most of the females he had known. She was certainly more of a woman than the nasty, conniving Monica. She was more of a woman than Monica's friend, Jenna, whose primary sexual desire was fucking men, including Mike, in their asses with her strapon. She was at least as much of a woman as Monica's Aunt Stella, who had given Mike some great sex, and would probably give him more if he wanted it. He could feel a warm affection, even a bonding with Chris, which he had never felt with any of the others women. Slowly, in the same tempo as she was sucking his cock, he began stroking her erect clit.

That evening with Mike was the most wonderful that Chris had experienced since becoming a T-girl. The dancing and the romancing and the fucking had been memorable, and now he was stroking her clit, while she sucked his delightful cock. Fervently, she hoped for many more similar evenings with him. Whether there would be or not, her mouth was receiving tremendous pleasure from his cock, and she wanted to continue it for a long time, before he climaxed and she relished and swallowed his cum.

Mike wanted the same thing, and he also wanted to play with her clit for a long time. It had seemed the most natural thing in the world for him to stroke it while they fucked, just as he would have stroked any other woman's clit, and even her ejaculating onto his hand didn't seem to be at all unfeminine. So far, he was reluctant to do any more than that, but he had little doubt that some day, if the relationship flourished as it was starting to do, he would suck it clit until she climaxed, just as he would suck and lick the clit of any other woman. That would, hopefully, be sometime in the future. For that evening, he would just enjoy playing with it, and taking pleasure in what her mouth was doing for his cock.

Her mouth was doing fantastic things for his cock, and his body squirmed under Chris's expert ministrations. Her lips were just tight enough, and she stroked them at just the right speed, and her tongue laved his entire shaft as it moved in and out of her warm, wet mouth. Mike moaned blissfully at the tremendously happy sensations she was giving to him, and he wished they could last forever.

As much pleasure as he was getting from Chris's mouth, his cock and his hand were giving just as much back to her. Because of a certain amount of stigma wrongly attached to transsexuals, Chris didn't really have many sexual experiences and, once again, she thought of how that night with Mike was the best ever. Not only was his cock a thing of joy, his stroking of her clit would soon bring her to another wonderful climax. The time she was spending with Mike was so wonderful, she wished it could go on forever.

Of course, nothing lasts forever. Chris continued sucking Mike's cock for a long time, using slow strokes to make it last, but the pleasure she was giving him built up, until he knew he was close to cumming. Not wanting to surprise her by ejaculating into her mouth, he told her. She was aware of it already, because she had felt his cock start to throb, so she shortened her strokes. She very definitely wanted him to fill her mouth with his cum as he had done the previous week. It had been delicious, and she wanted to taste and swallow it again.

She sucked faster, and positioned her tongue to catch the treat she knew he would soon have for her. Both of them sighed and moaned in a happy duet at the excruciating pleasure they were giving each other. Chris felt the cock in her mouth start to jerk, and she tightened her lips, wanting to avoid wasting any of his semen. The first gob landed in the middle of her tongue, and she savored the taste and the texture, and kept sucking. His second spurt of semen was smaller, and landed in the same place, where it stayed, until he ejaculated for a third time. Chris rolled it all around in her mouth, relishing the flavor and the way the semen felt on her tongue and palate and the insides of her cheeks before finally swallowing it. She resumed sucking, but she could feel his cock softening, and knew he was through cumming.

She, however, was just starting. When Chris had increased the pace of her strokes, Mike had subconsciously stroked her clit at the same faster pace. The thrill of having Mike cum into her mouth, combined with what his hand was doing, was enough to bring a burst of pleasure up from within her body to concentrate inside her clit. She climaxed, cumming on his hand again, the left one this time, and ejaculating again and again and even another small spurt, until she was through. Mike continued holding her clit in his hand, glad that he had brought the lovely lady so much pleasure.

He was going to give her more. Chris was still holding Mike's cock with her lips and tongue, because she knew the shaft contained more semen, and she wanted it in her mouth. Taking it out and holding it delicately with the fingers and thumb of one hand, she licked the shaft and all over the head and under the ridge. More cum was oozing out of the slit, so she positioned her thumb on the underside, right in front of his balls, and her fingers on the opposite side. Slowly, she brought her thumb forward, squeezing everything out onto her tongue, until her hand was just under the ridge. Once again, Chris swirled Mike's semen inside her mouth, loving how the viscous fluid felt and tasted, before swallowing it. One last time, she licked off the head and the shaft of his cock, not wanting anything to be wasted. She even licked all around her lips, as far as her tongue would reach.

After two climaxes each, Mike and Chris cuddled together on her bed, kissing with affection, rather than passion, and whispering about how that night had been even better than the previous week. They both expressed a wish that Mike could stay overnight, so they would have a chance to make love again in the morning, and they both regretted that it would not be possible. She would be working the following evening, and could sleep until noon, if she wanted, but he had to get up early to go to his job as a teacher, where he would again have to deal with nasty Monica.

He got dressed, but Chris remained naked, knowing she would like the feeling of him hugging her bare body, and walked with him to the front door. He did hug her, and caressed her sexy body, while they kissed fervently. Finally, Mike separated from her.

"Even it I can't stay overnight, we will have next Tuesday. At least, I hope we will, if you'll let me come over to see you again." Mike was quite sure she would, but he didn't want to take anything for granted.

"Of course. In fact, why don't we make a deal to keep Tuesday nights for each other. If you're willing, that is." Chris also didn't want to take anything for granted.

Mike answered with a long kiss, followed by his acceptance of her suggestion. "My Tuesday nights shall be yours, for as long as they are preceded by Mondays. Or, until the Twelfth of Never, whichever comes last."

Chris laughed at his silliness, and they kissed again, just before he opened the door and left. Wanting to hide her nakedness from anybody who might be passing by, she stayed behind the door until it was closed. She was already looking forward to next Tuesday, and she believed, correctly, that Mike was too. .

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Mike and Chris did, and expect to have together in the future. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

12