Mike, Dawn and 'Raven'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Darling!" Dawn gasped "It really feels like your fucking me! My cunt is so wet."

Dawn had four fingers in herself now and her pussy easily accommodated them.

Vera had settled onto Mike's cock taking his entire length into her pussy. Mike could feel his juices from earlier. She began to ride up and down on it.

"Oh Mike, say things to me!" Dawn said breathily.

"My cock really feels like its buried deep inside a sexy cunt. I'm pushing deep into it and I can feel my spunk from when I fucked you earlier. Your cunt feels so good. You're so hot. You're such a great fuck! I love putting my stiff cock in your wet cunt!" he blurted, playing to both of his audiences.

"Oh Mike! Oh Mike! It feels so ... so ... amazing! Oh my god, I think I'm ... I think I'm gonna cuuuuhhhh ... Oh fuuuuuu ... I'm ... Mike I'm coming, I'm coming! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Mike listened in awe. Surely Dawn could not fake that for him. She must have actually come - from phone sex! He waited until he could hear her breathing less rapidly but he was well aware that Vera was fucking him like a woman possessed. Her tits bounced before his excited eyes and he spoke into the phone. "Dawn, Darling, you okay?"

"Oh Mike, it was incredible, the feelings, the sensations. I think I've just had my first orgasm. Have you had yours?"

""No Darling not yet! I'm close!" he admitted without a hint of the reason he would climax.

"Oh good! Close your eyes. Imagine me writhing on your lovely hard cock. Imagine my cunt wrapped around your cock. Think about that spunk you left in me this morning swishing around your hard cock. Go for it, Darling. Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Let me hear you coming, let me hear it!"

"I'm there! I'm there! I'm gonna shoot! I'm gonna shoot! Oh fuck, I'm there! Ahhhhhhhhh!"

Vera felt his spurts. They were plentiful, such was his excitement. The episode had really turned her on too and her own orgasm was imminent. She bit her lip to stop any sounds reaching the phone as she pushed down hard on Mike's cock before it collapsed. Her torso seemed to implode as her pleasures peaked. Mike watched her ecstasy, the intensity of it thrilled him.

"I'm gonna go now Mike. See you tomorrow night Darling - and of course, we'll fuck!"

Mike wished Dawn good night and closed the call, double checking it disconnected.

"You devious bastard! Men, you're all the fucking same!" said Vera.

"Yeah, but it was hot, wasn't it? Even for you!" Vera agreed with him. She had found it very erotic and had willingly played her part.

"Right, okay, it was hot! But are you up for more or shall I go? A lot of clients want me to push off once they've come. They get a bit antsy once they've had on orgasm" said Vera.

"Oh no, Raven! I've paid for you till nine o'clock. You offered tit fucking and taking it up the ass and I'll want to feast on your juicy cunt a couple of times before you go."

Vera lay back and opened her thighs, offering her pussy for some serious licking. "Oh Mike!" she said "Now that we've had that special threesome with your lovely Dawn, bearing in mind everything I heard, I expect you to become one of my regular paying clients - at the top price of course. Perhaps a monthly cheque."

"Of course, Raven, of course."