Mike Hammer - Before it All Went

Story Info
A rainy afternoon.
2.1k words
4.21
8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dwolfy
Dwolfy
19 Followers

Her face was exotic in the dim light coming through the grimy Hastings Street hotel windows. Oval with slitted Mongolian eyes. Long straight black hair flowing back over the cheap pillow cases. A flawless emerald in a cheap-ass setting.

We were naked together and between the sheets, having shed our clothes as we entered the room, peeling off and piling into the shabby single bed without a word. It was not our first time and we were past the initial shyness of first contact.

I was very aware of her body, a little belly showing that just made her more female, more human, more desirable than perfection could be, hard high breasts, tiny nipples. In defiance of the trend, her pussy was covered in thick wiry black hair, just above strong muscled legs that were currently intertwined with mine. She caught my eyes with that calm, inscrutable way she had.

"Think of your naughtiest fantasies," she said. "What would you do if you could do anything with me right now?"

"Hmmm." I said, thinking, and outside the rain started, drizzle beading up on the window glass and running rivulets down the panes. Cars swooshed by in the street outside.

"Come on," she coaxed, eyes never leaving mine, "what would you do with me? Would you turn me over and fuck me in my little Asian ass? Would you want to watch me with another man, sucking his cock, letting him do me?"

I leaned back on the faded pillow, watching her eyes. Her hands had brought my cock to full attention and I could feeling the building pressure , desire mounting. She continued to stroke me, waiting for an answer, her hands moving steadily on me, slow and unhurried.

I considered the choices. It wasn't often you had someone open to anything, any perversion or new experience. Someone who would not judge you or end it with you because of some forbidden desire you secretly harbored. Would I like to see another man fucking her? Sliding into her heat and wetness? My cock grew bigger and harder at the thought, filling her hand and I knew she noticed. Her eyes sparkled and she patiently waited for an answer, watching me closely.

I thought about her bum, tight, muscular and small. I could picture her in my mind, naked and kneeling on the bed, head down and ass raised for me, all of her lovely, hairy sex exposed to my eyes, her puckered brown asshole waiting for me to violate. A small moan escaped my lips.

"Oh, think of something?" she said, her hands tightening on my dick... her eyes never leaving mine.

"I love your ass, I said. "I'd love to be in your asshole, to take you from behind like a dog fucking his bitch. But its not what I'm thinking of."

Outside the rain was picking up, and the wind was blowing gusts that rattled wetly against the window. Not a night when you wanted to be outside.

Her lips twitched and she returned to her light stroking of my now very rigid member. I was moving slightly with the rhythm, back and forth between the sheets, sexual tension building relentlessly. I could feel heat radiating from her naked body, legs possessively wrapped around mine while she leaned back slightly, apart, waiting for me to answer her before she gave herself fully to me, before coming against me, and I wanted the comfort of her sweet breasts against me and her arms around me. This woman could speak volumes with just her body... could make a man do anything she wanted.

"Tell me." she urged.

"It would be very exciting to see you take another man," I said carefully, watching her eyes for any sign of disgust or disdain, "to see his cock moving inside you, his hands pulling on your tits, his mouth on yours. It would be very erotic to be lying beside you while he fucks you, cums in you. To see him pull out and his seed spill from you."

"So you want to watch me fuck another man?" she asked with wide-eyed innocence.

"No." I said. "It would be erotic, but I never want to see you with another man. I want you all to myself."

She smiled and squeezed me again, gauging my hardness, measuring my length.

"So what then?"

My eyes slipped down to her tits, hanging like ripe fruit before me, half hidden under the sheet. I wanted my hands on them, to tug on those sensitive nipples until she was overcome with excitement, but I knew from past experience that she would not let me touch her until she got what she wanted from me, and at the moment, that was an answer to her question.

As well, I was feeling a bit embarrassed. In the back of my mind I had this fear that I would lose control and cum as she stroked me. I don't know why this worried me but it did. The thought of it made me squirm. It was somehow too intimate a thing. A loss of control and I liked to be in control.

"You look nervous," she said lifting the sheet and glancing down at my penis, and her hand pausing mid stroke,"This makes you nervous?" She smiled smugly, like the cat that just swallowed the canary.

I liked her smile. She was a plain looking Chinese girl, but when she smiled she became beautiful, sunny, enticing. I could not help trying to make her smile, like a parent with a baby - instant gratification. As well, her eyes, so exotically slitted, were a source of never-ending interest to me... so different from anyone I had known.

The movement of her hand on my dick changed rhythm . She took a firmer grip and was stroking me more vigorously, no longer playing but working toward some unknown goal of her own.

Her hand felt so good on me... much better than my own. I heard soft moaning and realized it was me making that sound... and if she didn't stop doing what she was doing I would cum. I didn't want to cum in her hand. I had other plans. I wanted to get inside her. I wanted to fill her belly with my seed. That's what we always did and I loved it... could never get enough of it. I tried to stop her hand moving and attempted to roll over on top, but she resisted, keeping me where I was... continuing to pull on my cock.

Outside thunder cracked and the wind and the rain grew more determined, rattling the window panes. The few cars still driving were throwing bow waves.

"Shusssssh," she said, a meaningless sound meant to pacify me, to keep me from moving, from taking over. I knew that she wanted me to stay where I was, but I was still fixated on getting inside her, was getting desperate to get my straining cock into her tight little pussy. I tried again to roll on top again but her muscular legs held me in place, her hand wanking me harder with obvious intent.

"I want you to cum for me."

Her eyes were locked on mine and she kept on stroking me, almost violently, and I could not resist her intent. Certainly she felt the jerking of my cock as cum suddenly exploded wildly, spraying her belly. Cum kept shooting in creamy spurts from my overexcited member as she pulled it against her hairy sex. I came and came until the spasms finally stopped and there was just the sound of my labored breathing. I felt embarrassed and used, and without any control over the situation.

"There now, that wasn't so bad was it? You like to cum on my pussy don't you?"

Making a satisfied, female sound, she smirked at me and threw back the sheets, exposing her naked body to me, opening her legs to show me herself. Her cunt was covered in my cum and looked swollen with lust. I could just see her inner lips hanging open in that nest of black hair, dripping with my fresh sperm. She lay there, open to me, her slitted Asian eyes watching me with obvious expectation.

I was overcome. I had wanted to get inside her, to stick my cock in my Mongolian sex toy but she had kept me out, refused me admittance and denied me my ultimate satisfaction. Even though I had cum, I was not at all satiated. I was still wild with pent up animal lust. The sight of her open cunt, and the way she was lewdly showing it off to me, legs wide apart and watching my eyes with a knowing look spreading across her face, was too much and my self control flew out the window. There is a time for self control and there is a time to let go.

I ripped the sheets completely away and slipped down till I was kneeling on the sad little braided bedside rug between her open legs. My hands were on her thighs, holding her legs apart, making sure she could not get away or close her legs, further denying me what I wanted. I took a long lingering look at her sopping sex, looked back up at her smirking face, and dived in.

I tasted my own cum as I licked and sucked my way past those engorged pussy lips. Wirery Asian pubic hair tickled my nose. Taking my time, I found that hard nubbin at the center, swimming in spunk. Shamelessly I began to suck it, slurping like a Japanese in Tokyo eating noodles at the Taishoken Ramen Shop. She squirmed and thrust her hips up at me helplessly, lost in some world of her own. The realization came to me that this was not my fantasy but hers.

I looked up from my subservient position between her legs to see her head raised, watching me eagerly, mesmerized by what I was doing to her. Her slanted eyes were open wide and her mouth hung open, gasping with small excited breaths. I had never seen her so aroused. Then I felt her hands on the back of my head, pulling me against her, and I would have to have been blind and stupid to not know what she wanted from me.

"Don't stop, she mumbled almost incoherently, staring down at me, her neck straining, her hips lifting off the bed. "Don't..."

Falling back against the pillows, she reached down and pulled my face against her sex. Obediently, I made my tongue hard and pushed it deep into her... tasting the flavor of her. I began tongue fucking her and she responded by bucking wildly, moans escaping her open mouth, loud in the tiny room. Someone began banging the wall in the next room and swearing but she was so close... and so oblivious of anything around her, or anyone. And me? I was beyond lust. I had become her sex toy and lived to make her cum. It was all I could think of. Her cunt. Her breasts.

Then her feet were banging on the floor beside me and her belly was shaking and she was cumming. Her hands clutched my hair fiercely and everything was rain and thunder.

With one last guttural moan she collapsed, legs still quivering, onto the stained sheets. I could hear her whimpering as I stood up, my enraged cock pointing relentlessly at her gaping sex. I fell on top of her, and her hand furiously aligned my cock and pulled me into her. Her legs closed around me and she was pulling at me with her heels, urging me inside her... In her rabid desire. I think she would have gone out in the hall and dragged whatever derelict walked by in and raped him, such was her need.

She wanted cock in her and suddenly I was balls deep in her wetness and heat and she was pulling me against her, urging me to fuck her hard.

"Cum in me." she demanded over and over, her eyes closed now. "Please cum in me. Fuck me you asshole."

I was thrusting like a Wildling, lost inside her and wanting to cum. My whole being was focused on cumming in her. Wetness and heat and I could feel myself hitting bottom. Her cunt was so tight on me, sealed around me, and I pushed myself deep inside her, forcing my cock head against her cervix and came a second time... spraying load after load straight up into her womb and she was pushing me off of her, struggling to get out from under me.

"What are you doing?" she said angrily, her face contorted with anger, "You came in me! Do you want me to get pregnant! I didn't actually want you to cum in me!"

"Yes," I said without thinking and I realized it was true as I said it. I did want her pregnant. I wanted to claim her. To keep her.

Dwolfy
Dwolfy
19 Followers