Mike, Helen, and Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment my cock head was released—that one-eyed monster—it bounced up a little, because of my semi.

"Nice!" Helen said, encouraging me.

But because I wasn't erect, and my penis was just partially engorged, my little snake was hanging over in a curve, almost like a very little elephant trunk.

I pulled down underwear more, to reveal my slightly hairy balls, and then, as gracefully as possible, I stepped out of my underwear.

I then just stood there, with my genitalia on display, as directed.

My cock was about four inches long in this semi state.

But Helen knew what she wanted next—the full monty—and she said to Hannah:

"OK, Hannah, I need to keep this close-up on him. And so, without touching him, see if you can make him hard so that I can video that."

"Sure," Hannah said, smiling, and then she stood up.

And then to me, Hannah said, "Ben, look at me."

"How long have you wanted to see me nude?"

"A long time," I said, and laughed a little, which made my cock jiggle a bit.

"Then watch," Hannah said.

And with that, Hannah swiveled her hips back and forth slowly as she did a little seductive dance, while at the same time taking her white T-shirt off over her head.

Her breasts bounced a little as they popped out—and wow, they were and are perhaps the most beautiful breasts I'd ever seen—not that I've seen that many!

Of course, most breasts are beautiful to me—whether big, small, or in-between—but Hannah's breasts were of the amazing medium-sized kind that on younger women defy gravity and point up and out without a bra.

Plus, her nipples were entrancing. Set in large pinkish-brown areolas, they were small and delicate.

Hannah looked at me with a sexy expression, while at the same time gently tracing both of her index fingers in circles around her areolas. Then she gently tweaked her nipples. She moved her hands away, and I could see that her nipples had visibly hardened, even though they were still small.

As I saw all this, my cock starting slightly jerking and pulsing as I stared at Hannah's breasts.

My penis stiffened, and my cock head got slightly redder and plumper as it filled with more blood.

Now instead of pointing down, my penis was pointing straight at Hannah—staring at her in its one-eyed way—and it was still growing visibly—seemingly trying to reach out to her.

And then it kept heading higher, slightly jerking upward with each pulse of blood.

Hannah clearly liked this response—but was also seemingly almost shocked by it—by how rapidly and visibly she was affecting me and my dick.

She laughed in a pleased and surprised way and pointed (which made her breasts jiggle beautifully), and said, "Wow! You •really• like my tits! Look how fast your dick is growing! I've never seen that before!"

And, as she said, I had already pulsed and grown from four inches to five.

And even as she was talking I started to grow to six, and then it started started pulsing up more and more to an erect position as my penis filled with more blood—almost like a little monster in a Japanese horror movie.

All this time Helen was carefully videotaping. But now her mouth was open. And as my cock did another little jerk up, Helen blurted out, "That's hot!"

I smiled and blushed at their reactions to my growing erection.

I heard from both of them later that although they'd each had sex with a few men, they had never asked a man to see his dick go from softer to fully erect in bright light right in front of their eyes—and so it was all new to them. Mostly they'd just fucked in the dark, or started a blow job when a guy was already hard—or it grew in their mouths so they that didn't really see it.

Anyway, Hannah then added, as she quickly unbuttoned and slid out of her jeans, "I saved the best for last."

She was now in her white undies with little flowers on them. The undies were filled with the mounds of her pussy—and little bits of her black pussy hair were peeking out a little in a few places. And there was a tiny wet spot on her undies—seemingly the dampness from her being turned on.

I stared at Hannah's crotch, realizing that I was about to see her cunt—which I'd long fantasized about.

Without hesitating, Hannah quickly pulled down her underwear, revealing the black-haired triangle of her cunt.

And then Hannah moved back and sat on her bed, all while still facing me, staring alternately at my cock and at my face—seeing both reactions.

And then, sitting on the bed, Hannah slowly spread her legs wide.

Through her hairy snatch her large pussy lips were pinkish-red, and as her legs spread her pinkish-redish slit opened, and now I was staring at the moist, almost vertical mouth-like opening of her vagina.

"Uhhh!"

I shocked myself and them by—in my stoned state—letting out involuntary grunt of lust.

And simultaneously my cock spasmed upward, now reaching its full height of six and half inches.

It was now standing almost straight up, saluting Hannah.

My dick is just slightly above average in length, but later Hannah and Helen told me it's also slightly thicker than most others they've seen.

"Fuck yeah!" Hannah said, with happiness and pride at her achievement.

Then she looked over at Helen with her phone and said, "Did you get all that?"

"Oh yeah," Helen said, as she finally turned off the camera.

Helen then looked at me and said, "I'm going to need you to sign a release so that I can use this video in my installation."

"Oh fuck!" I said, "Shit. Talk about a boner shrinker!"

"No, no, no!" Hannah said, half laughing and half serious, "Look back here Ben," Hannah said, now touching and slightly spreading her pussy lips of her hairy cunt with one hand, "Just focus on your happy place—or my happy place—and give me ten minutes to draw your cock."

She then quickly went to her to her chair, but held her medium-sized drawing pad up a bit so I could still see her pussy as she worked—and she kept her legs spread.

Hannah could draw quickly when she wanted to, and in just a few minutes I could see that she was making rapid progress.

I stayed hard, as I focused alternately on Hannah's pussy, her breasts, and her mouth that yesterday had sucked me to completion.

And with her legs spread, I could just catch tiny bit of scent from Hannah's sweet and musky pussy.

Helen seemed to notice it too, and said: "Wow, girl, I can tell you are turned on. You are so hot you almost make me try being a lesbian for a day!"

At this, Helen blushed and put her legs somewhat together, although she looked secretly pleased.

"No—we like it, don't we Ben?"

"Yeah," I said, quietly but sincerely.

"And anyway, you got to keep him all the way up for your drawing."

And so Helen spread her legs again, revealing her cunt lips opening again, showing yet again a little bit of her moist, glistening, and red interior.

My cock did indeed stay up, and a few minutes later Helen suddenly asked Hannah, "Do you want me to get some stills of it?"

"Yeah, that'd be great," Hannah answered, without even looking up from her pad, on which she was quickly rendering my cock head.

Helen then came closer, and started taking high rez stills of my cock from different angles.

She was so close that once in a while I could feel her breath on my penis.

And then, when Helen moved up for a top view, she made a discovery.

"Oh my god! Look. Ben's got pre-cum on the top of his head!"

And, sure enough, my cock head was now slick with clear precum. And tiny amounts more seemed to be being produced by the minute.

"I'm sorry," I said, wishing I had jacked off this morning, which might have prevented this—although probably not. I was 18 after all.

They both looked at the gathering tiny pool of clear liquid on my head—and soon it looked like it was about to drip down.

Hannah then said, "That's hot, but it's also a little bit distracting to me. Helen? Would you take care of that."

"No problem," Hannah said, putting down her camera.

And then she came over on her knees to me and said, "Just stay still—and for god's sakes hold the rest of it in!"

And with that, the blond goddess Helen gently held my shaft with her somewhat cool fingers, and then she put my leaking cock head right into her warm mouth, closing over the head with her sweet lips.

Then she quickly cleaned my cock head with her tongue, which swirled around it and touched my opening.

"Oh GOD!" I said, desperately holding in my cum—I really wasn't sure how long I could last—but then as quickly as she started, she was done. She took her mouth off my now cleaned—for the moment—cock head.

"Mmm—tasty," Hannah said, licking her lips and smiling up at me.

Then she added, "I told you I could make almost any man believe in the God—although usually it's when they're inside of another part of me."

****

"Would you get me a big glass of wine, Helen?," I said a few minute later, "I'm thirsty, and it's hard work keeping this thing up!" I laughed.

"Yes sir!" Helen said, "Anything to keep up your spirits!"

She did indeed pour me a big glass of wine—almost to the top of the stemmed wine glass—and after she handed it to me I steadily gulped almost the whole thing down, and then handed her back the glass.

"Ahhh," I gasped, "That should help me with the stress of showing my humble cock to two gorgeous goddesses."

Hannah stayed silent through this, sill drawing furiously, although she smiled and seemed pleased when she heard herself called a goddess.

Helen took the goddess thing more in stride, because I think it was something she'd probably heard more often, since she more fit the stereotype by being blond, buxom, and classically beautiful.

"So," I finally said to Helen a couple of minutes later, as the wine was just beginning to hit me, "How in the world could you possibly ever use a video of me getting an erection after looking at Hannah's breasts and....and her....vagina."

Hannah smiled again at this, and again looked pleased, but kept working.

"Well," said Helen, "It will be a bit tricky. We'll have to put all sorts of warning labels around the little house I'm planning to build in the gallery for the video screens. You'll only get to enter if you're 18 or older, and are aware that there's explicit sexual content."

"Okay...." I said, "But I'm still not getting how a penis getting erect fits with your theme of women's sexual pleasure."

"Well, a few penises have actually given me a lot of pleasure over the years," Helen said, "And also, this project is in part about turning the female gaze back onto the male body—even if we sometimes objectify it as much as men do our bodies."

"Hmmmmm? Fuck!" I said, "what you're saying makes me feel pretty out of my depth. I haven't had the university art theory classes that you've had. Can you just be more specific and tell me how you'll use it?"

"Well, I'm thinking of it putting on a loop on a few screens—mixed up with all sorts of other stuff—and playing it at different speeds—slow, real time, and fast—so that you can see a cock grow in different ways. And then to make it less recognizable I'll put it through a filter and artificially color it—making it surreal and psychedelic. And maybe I'll play some music, like the Doors or something.

And then Helen started singing:

"Got the mojo rising! Got to keep on rising! Got the mojo rising. Rising! Rising! Oh yeah!"

"I'm not sure that's a good idea," I said flatly, feeling more like it was a truly awful idea.

But, six months later, when I finally saw the completed installation, everything Helen envisioned that day had come true—even down to the Doors.

But, thank goodness, my face wasn't anywhere on any of the videos, although in a few places fragments of my voice were. And most of the videos were about women telling sexual stories of various kinds, and a few were of Helen's face when she was having orgasms—as well as Hannah's.

I was kind of proud that I was responsible for a few of the groans of ecstasy from the flushed faces on the video screens—although aside from Hannah and Helen almost no one else knew.

As the wine was really hitting me now, I realized even more than before how much I wanted to put my still hard penis all the way into Hannah's vagina—and fuck her—and thus lose my virginity.

But Hannah and Helen had told me that the only way I could do that was if I let Mike suck me off.

Well, what the fuck, I thought. Seems worth it. And it probably would mean a lot to Mike.

"I'll do it!" I suddenly said.

"What?" Hannah and Helen said together, both looking at me and looking genuinely confused.

"I'll let Mike suck my cock. And hell, since that hardly seems fair, I'll probably offer to suck his cock too—if he'll let me."

"Wow!" Hannah said, looking amazed. "That's incredible."

She looked thoughtful, even with her legs still somewhat spread and moisture glistening on the slightly open pussy lips of her hairy cunt—the slight entrancing scent of which was still sometimes drifting my way.

Hannah then stopped her drawing. And, in fact, that wasn't because of what I'd just said, it was just that she was finished with it.

She showed it to us, and it was a quite impressive and realistic rendering of my somewhat veiny and hard cock—fully erect. It was an arty piece, and it almost turned me on, which made me think I might even get turned on by Mike's cock when the time came.

Hannah then said, "Helen, do you want to give him the bad news?"

I didn't even know what it was, but as soon as I heard that my cock finally started to wilt. I'd been standing there erect for I think almost 20 minutes, in spite of Hannah's prediction that she could finish in 10.

Helen said, "It's not really bad news—it's just delayed gratification. We'll let you lose your virginity with one—or both of us—but only after you have oral sex with Mike."

"God," I sighed.

"That's so fucking sick," I added bitterly, as my cock now began to droop. I was depressed, pissed off—and I still had a big load that I really felt desperate to release from my balls.

Stoned, and now rather tipsy, I didn't even mind telling them that, and said, grimly, "Well, if you don't mind, I'm going to go into the bathroom now and choke the chicken, as they say."

"No," Hannah said, and stood up and walked over to me, bringing her beautiful nude form right next to me so that the points of her breasts touched my chest.

"Ahhh," I gasped, as I felt her boobs press against my bare chest.

Hannah smiled at my amazement, and then leaned forward and kissed me full on the lips. It was an open mouthed kiss, and even beyond Helen's was the best I'd ever had in my life. Our tongues met for quite a while, and it was sweet.

My cock, you won't be surprised to hear, started to come back to life.

We separated to breath and smile.

And then Hannah said, in between small kisses she was giving me all over my face, "Thanks for letting me draw your cock. I know that was—pardon the pun—hard."

"It's getting hard again!" I laughed, as I soaked in her sweet affection and kisses, and feel her lovely warm body against mine.

"I know," she said, smiling. "I can feel it. I think you like me."

My cock was now pressing against the forbidden fruit of Hannah's hairy pussy.

But Hannah kept talking, saying, "But there's something I want to ask you: Would you please lick and kiss my pussy, and give me an orgasm, like you did for Helen yesterday?"

"Yeah, but...."

"Helen or I will give you a really good blow job afterward."

"OK," I said, smiling. I didn't need much convincing.

Hannah herself then smiled a really big smile, and kept giving me little sweet kisses that she seemed to really mean, and then said, "I don't think it'll take long. It seems like you're almost naturally good at it. And with all the excitement, plus the pot and the wine, I'm halfway there already."

And without another word, but with another dazzling smile, she climbed onto her double bed, pulling down the blankets so that we would be on the sheets.

Then she laid down and beckoned to me with her finger. She looked almost like a pin-up girl from the 1940s—except she was completely naked. Her hips flared in an amazing way—and right in-between them was that dark Bermuda triangle of her pussy.

Just then I was annoyed to see that Helen was yet again getting video of us, but I decided not to let it ruin the moment and, with just a very short disapproving glance at the video artist, I joined Hannah in bed.

I kissed her lips again, and she opened her mouth, and we had a long and luscious french kiss.

And then I moved down and nursed on her nipples, while gently feeling her breasts with my hands.

"oooooh!" she crooned.

I was going to take my time, but clearly Hannah was quite horny and needy, and so she said,

"Lick my pussy, baby, and finger fuck me. I'm ready!"

Hannah spread her legs yet again—it seemed like she'd being doing that for almost an hour now!—and I kneeled down and started to have a close encounter with her cunt.

I was now staring at Hannah's snatch. As already mentioned, Hannah's pussy lips were large and pinkish-red. At the top was the swollen little bud of her clit.

Probably in part from being stoned, I was so hungry to lick her pussy that I started right in, licking and then nuzzling my face into Hannah's musky and yet sweet cunt.

I licked all around her the opening to her vagina, and then tried to tongue fuck her a little, which made squirm little and say:

"That feels really good—but it also tickles! Would you finger fuck me while licking me?"

I didn't need to be told twice, and so I put my finger into her really liquid-wet vagina. Since I'd just done this yesterday with Helen, I'd say Hannah's vagina was a bit tighter—but also wetter.

I started finger fucking her slowly, while gently kissing and licking up to and around her clit.

And then I started gently licking around and on her magic bud—and the effect was instantaneous.

"Oh!—Yes!" Hannah said, and she arched her back a little in pleasure.

"More! Faster!" She then breathed.

From this experience, as well as the one with Helen, I was beginning to realize that women's sexual lusts could be as strong as a man's.

Anyway, right away I started finger fucking her deeper and faster into her wet and tight pussy, while licking her bud more and harder.

"Oooooooooo!" Hannah cried out with pleasure, but then managed to add through gasps, "move my hood!"

I wish I could claim that I knew what the hell she meant, but being a mostly ignorant 18 year old (although I was quickly learning) I didn't. But with barely an interruption she showed me how to gently move aside the hood to her clitoris to reveal it even more—and to be able to stimulate it even more. This is only something to do, Hannah later told me, at peak moments—and not every woman likes or needs this, although many do. Normally it takes much more in the way warm up to get to this. But she was already hot and melted by everything that happened before we even started.

Anyway, I moved back her hood gently and licked her bud while now fucking her with two fingers, and in just about a minute—

"AAAH!" was Hannah's involuntary cry as her body was wracked with a series of little convulsions that bucked her open cunt several times against my face.

Remembering from Helen's cry at a similar moment, when her first orgasm hit her, to keep going, I kept going for a little while, licking her clit while still finger fucking her.

"Aaaaaaah! Uh!" More convulsions hit her and then finally subsided.

And at this I gently stopped, not wanted to over stimulate her.