Mike, Helen, and Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While this was going on, Mike was flushing—I think from both the wine and the sexual excitement.

And then, after a couple of minutes of this, he started moaning almost involuntarily: "oooooouh! ooooooooooh! uuuuuuh! uuuuuuuuh!"

He seemed to be almost begging both me and his approaching orgasm.

I kept my hand moving, but took my mouth off for just a few seconds because his head felt different—and I saw that it was.

When most uncut men are fully erect, I found out, the head often emerges completely from the skin like an amazing mushroom being born. And this had now happened to him.

But I didn't want to break the mood, and with Mike's arms somewhat awkwardly at his sides, I realized I should say something that Hannah had said to me, and so I did: "You can hold my head if you want to, and move me in the way that works for you."

"Oh, Ben!" Mike said, looking grateful as he now put both of his hands on my head.

And then I when down on his cock again and started sucking—and soon found that Mike had really taken me at my word.

For just as I had fucked Helen's face at the peak moment, now Mike fucked my mouth—but even more so.

He held my the back of my head firmly and now suddenly thrust with his hips—shoving his cock deeper into my mouth—while at the same time pumping my head with his hands rapidly.

I was almost choking at I felt his huge cock try force itself down my throat as he used me for his pleasure.

And then I was actually choking a little bit as my gag reflex kicked in—but for a few seconds more Mike was so lost he was fucking me even more furiously and even faster.

Then suddenly he stiffened and almost stilled, while still holding my head and still holding his cock deep in my mouth—and then his member swelled even more—and I realized he was coming.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!" He grunted over and over in an animalistic way I'd never heard from him—all the while holding me and slightly pulling my hair with his grip. With each grunt a spurt of his sperm shot into me.

It was an almost overwhelming sensation—both uncomfortable and a turn on at the same time. Because we were both close to drunk it really lowered our inhibitions, and let the purely animalistic sides of both of us—but especially him—out.

While this was happening I was looking up and saw his eyes squeezed shut as I felt his cock shooting this high velocity sperm into my mouth with each grunt. With each squirt his penis spasmed a little too—and I could feel my mouth filling up with his cum.

It was really quite a lot.

Mike then slowly released his grip on my head and my hair, and pulled out halfway. As he opened his eyes, he looked shocked that he had just done this to me. But in its own strange way, it was a moment of fulfillment for both of us.

"Oh Ben, Oh Ben, Oh Ben," Mike whispered over and over—which seemed strange right after his animal-like grunts and thrusts.

I very slowly took his cock out of my mouth, successfully keeping Mike's sperm laden jism in my mouth.

I didn't try any trick like showing it off it him—I just wanted to see if I could get it down, even though both the taste and the idea of it made me feel a bit ill. But there was also a raw satisfaction in doing something I never thought I could or would do.

It was kinda difficult to swallow, being thick, white pecker snot that tasted a bit like snot—although somewhat more bitter and salty. But there was something raw, sexual, and elemental about it that was good.

It was a challenge, and I'm sure I made a somewhat weird face, but I swallowed a few times and got Mike's man milk down my throat and into my belly.

Mike was now looking at me, and seemed as amazed as I felt that I'd just managed this feat.

He knelt down and said, "I don't know how I'll ever repay you, but if you let me I'll try."

"Maybe later," I said, catching my breath, "For now could you just get us another bottle of wine and let me digest—" I hadn't meant to be so literal, but there it was—"this experience?"

"Sure, Ben, sure, anything," Mike said, while gently kissing my face.

I now realized with both equal amounts of pride and shame that there was another thing I could call myself, in addition to any other way I might be described: cocksucker.