Mike Returns Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awesome. I've been reading a new book called 'Confederacy of Dunces.' The author committed suicide." Billy responded between breaths.

"A Civil War book?" I queried.

Billy chuckled. "No, it's a bizarre comedy about a fat guy. He masturbates while thinking about his childhood dog."

"Ah, a must read." I attempted to humor him.

Not wanting to be accused of bogarting a joint, I handed over to Bo, whose cock was in my sister's mouth at the time. Bo lost his concentration at this point and shot his load into Felicia's mouth.

I sarcastically apologized. "I'm sorry Bo. I didn't mean to make you cum," as if I had anything to do with it.

Bo said, "no problem-o" as Felicia was removing the last drop of cum from his cock. Not a single drop spilled on the carpet. Neatness counts.

With Bo's cock out of the way, my sister could concentrate her oral talents on Dexter.

Bo joined in the conversation and stated he too liked Billy's book but "I can't figure out who the heck this Boethius guy was."

"Isn't that Hank Williams jr.?" I said as I took another hit. Felicia had again shifted herself. I couldn't see her pussy now, but man, my sister has some nice hangers on her. Her tits were gently bouncing "off and on" her chest as she was making headway on Dexter.

"I think your right" Bo took another hit with his pants on this time. "But why would he be in the book?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Don't know haven't read it." My sister had a real nice looking ass, which stood out because of the tan lines. Dexter finally blew his wad into Felicia's awaiting mouth. I got up and squeezed my Sister's ass cheek and said, "nice job Sis."

Felicia grabbed her clothes, took the doobie, smiled at us and headed into the downstairs' half bath. We all laughed as we could hear her gargles and spits through the door. Felicia returned and said, " We have to be going."

I was just warming up to the company. I hadn't had such a good intellectual and philosophical discussion since 'Gilligan's Island' was canceled. Yes, Ginger was the bimbo and Mary Ann the sweet and innocent one-but when push comes to shove, Ginger was the one who gave me the boner. I secretly believed they would tie Thurston Howell III up and made him watch while they all gang fucked his wife. I could picture her gobbling on the Skipper's cock while the professor was fucking her in the ass with a condom made from a pineapple. Gilligan would be porking the Skipper in his fat ass, while the girls would be candy licking each other. I really got to cut back on my pot smoking.

We said our good-byes and Dexter walked us to the door. We got into the car as we watched Dexter looking up and down the road for his cat. I felt sad for the guy (fuck the stupid cat). Felicia said she wanted to get home early, that Mom was feeling out of sorts lately. She though Mom was ill and didn't want to leave her at home alone very long.

Since Felicia brought up the topic of Mom, I thought I would kid her a bit, "So, Mom knows how you spend your evenings with the guys?"

Felicia panicked. "Your not going to tell me, are you big brother?"

She rarely calls me brother, let alone big brother. Felicia was attempting to use the fact we were somewhat related in order to assure my silence. I still had a raging boner from the night's events. I made a harmless suggestion to test the waters. "If I had gotten one of those blowjobs I certainly couldn't be telling Mom anything about it."

Felicia protested, "Michael, that would be incest!"

Seems there was some damn thing about the fucking word "incest" that got in the way of having a normal sex life with a sibling. I was beginning to hate cultural taboos. Once you get on that slippery slope, that is it. If they pass laws against incest, the next thing you know it will be taboo to have sex with large farm animals or dead people. Just don't know where our society is headed-fuckin' Puritans. I attempted to turn the tables on this one. "It's only incest if we have sex and you can get pregnant. A blowjob is not incest."

Felicia was thinking. "I don't think so."

I needed to spin this. "If I masturbate, is that incest?"

"No" Felicia said without hesitation.

"If I let you watch, Felicia would that be incest?" step two done.

"No that wouldn't be." Felicia agreed.

"Now, let's say you were to lend me a hand while I did this, would that be incest?" I said hoping she would take the bait.

Felicia thought for a second. "I don't think that would be incest."

Excellent. I proceeded. "Now if some of my sperm was to land on your mouth, would that be incest?"

Felicia said, "No, it wouldn't incest."

Now for the coup de fion. " So what would be the difference if you use your mouth instead of your hand? Certainly it would no more incest than you shaking your tits at me and having me feel them up."

Felicia thought for a moment without answering.

"If you don't trust your brother, you can look it up in the dictionary when we get home," I added to make my case.

Felicia agreed. "If I do this, you promise you will never tell Mom or anyone."

At this moment with Mighty Mike as hard as he was, I would promise anything. This would be an easy promise, one I could actually keep. "I promise I will never tell Mom or anyone." I said with earnest pride.

"You swear you never will?" my baby Sister persisted.

"So help me God, I will never tell anyone. I swear." I was hoping I didn't have to pinkie swear and spit.

Felicia was watching to make sure I didn't have my fingers crossed. I used to pull that stuff on her growing up as kids.

My sister reached for my crotch as I was driving. I had to move my seat back a notch to make room for her head. I headed to I-26 to take the long way back home. I used my cruise control so I didn't have to worry about accelerating and decelerating haphazardly on the interstate. This was known as "safe sex."

I helped her with the snap on my pants. It has been years since she had seen my cock and now it would be sprung loose in her face. I slipped my pants off one leg over my shoe without any fuss and kept them bunched up around my right ankle. This is why my generation wore bell-bottoms. Felicia grasped my cock in her hand and gazed into its one eye for a moment. She lowered her head and proceeded to do her Amber Lynn signature impersonation. Felicia pumped and sucked my cock six times and then flicks the head with her tongue. I reached around to grab a hand full of sister tit. They were still soft and firm like before-just checking to see if they had changed at all. The stick shift made things a little awkward, but we worked around it. I hated bucket seats. Mental note: next car-no bucket seats.

I was torn between watching her suck my cock or closing my eyes and pretending Amber Lynn was in my car. On a long straight stretch of road I would close my eyes just a bit and pretend it was Amber Lynn sucking my cock, but mostly I would leave them open glancing down to admire my sister's cockmanship. We drove along. A few trucks passed us the highway. I don't think they saw too much at night. Besides, no one would know it was my kid sister giving me a blowjob. While Felicia was going through her repetitions, I became complacent with the road. As I moved my eyes upward from my sister's lips wrapped around my cock, I saw 2 opossums breeding in the center of the highway. When they saw my headlights, one went left and the other right. The one going to the left became my unfortunate target. Sure we would be eating good tonight… luckily they don't do too much damage to an automobile.

The most fortunate thing about the mishap was that Amber, er ah, Felicia was into the flicking stage of my dick when we made impact with the critter. This would have been a tough one to explain to Mom why my dick needed stitches. Felicia popped her head up to see what she missed. I told her we hit a retread that had flown apart. There is no sense upsetting the person sucking your dick even if it is your sister. (I hate these moral dilemmas. Should I tell my sister a white lie, so she will keep on sucking my dick, or should I take a chance with the truth possibly upsetting her to the point, that she might fall out of the mood for giving me a blowjob? Decisions, Decisions.)

Felicia said, "Just a retread. Good. I would be upset if you had killed something because you weren't paying attention to the road. Why don't we pull off the road and find a place to park so we can finish this off, big brother."

Luckily, there was a rest stop coming up. I pulled into the truck section. They had a large parking lot with only a few trucks parked. The evening was still young and most truckers were still driving and hadn't bedded down for the night. I found a somewhat secluded area. One where I could anyone approaching for a good distance. I really wanted to eat my sister's pussy, but I believe I was pushing the envelope with the blowjob.

We parked. I pushed the seat back as far as it would go and reclined it backwards. Felicia wrapped her lip around my dick as I lay there and watched. I loved bucket seats. Mental note: make sure next car has bucket seats. Sis put a damn good power vacuum on my knob, but the Amber Lynn syndrome had to be repaired at this juncture.

"Sis" I spoke cautiously and hesitantly, "At the risk of spoiling a good thing, have you ever considered another method of umm, er, umm, of performing oral sex." I didn't want to get vulgar with my kid sister by calling her a cock sucker or dick licker. After all, she is my sister.

Felicia paused her bobbing for a moment, "Why, what ever do you mean?"

Sis went right back to work as I responded. "You know, there a few over way, methods and things you can do to a penis to arouse a man, besides just the in and out motion and tongue flickering?"

"So you want me to stop?" Felicia replied.

"No! No! Not stop." A brief moment of panic set in. " Just incorporate other techniques. Trust big brother on this one. The guys won't mind-honest."

"Well what would you have me do?" Felicia continued in a way I would have scripted.

"First thing, hold it by its base and lick it as a candy cane. Let me see your tongue." I instructed.

Felicia proceeded to lick my cock up and down like a candy cane. I watched her tongue, as it tasted every inch of my dick.

"That's good." I said. "Now concentrate more on the underside. That is where the nerves are most sensitive. "

Felicia did what she was told wanting to please her brother. She stroked the underside of my cock with her tongue. I was nearing a point of climax. I said, "Okay Sis, gently fondle and lick my balls."

Felicia balked. "I ain't sticking those hairy things in my mouth."

"Could you maybe just suck on them a bit, without putting the whole thing in your mouth?" I said, finding myself nearly begging my sister. But hey, this was all for her benefit. If she didn't learn to suck cock the right way, she might end up with Billy Biggerstaff for the rest of her life.

Felicia sucked my balls a bit. Her hand was stroking my cock. She really didn't like hairy balls that much, as I could tell the suck on them was just a token suck. She really wasn't into it. Sis proceeded to suck my cock again, this time holding my balls and playing with them. I grabbed hold of Felicia's tit with one hand and held her head down with the other as I shot my load into her mouth. It was a big long load too. I heard Felicia give a slight gagging sound as she tried to pull her head back. I forced her skull onto my cock as I finished my load.

Felicia lifted her head up to catch her breath. There was cum coming out of her nose. Hmm. looks like she's full.

Felicia didn't say much, she was looking for something to wipe her face. I said, "Thanks Sis. No one will ever know." I think she used her sleeve.

We headed for home. The conversation centered on Felicia telling me how weird Mom has been acting since Dad passed away. We pulled into the driveway and got out of the car. Felicia looked at the front end of my car. The towing eye was bent downward, almost broke off. There was matted hair and blood still present. Felicia bent down and took a good look at the damning evidence. She looked up at me (I quickly looked away) and she spoke two words, "Retread huh."

We went inside, Felicia told Mom she was tired. Sis grabbed the dictionary from the shelf and went to her bedroom. Don't you just hate relatives who don't trust you?

Mom was sitting in her chair where we had left her, still watching HBO. "Up in Smoke" was playing as the feature film that evening.

Mom started the conversation, "Did you have a good time?"

I stretched my arms a bit, "It was all right."

Mom continued, "You kids didn't do anything wrong, did you?"

Damn what did she know? She used to always pull shit like this on me as a kid. I thought she could read fuckin' minds for the longest time. I stood my ground. "No Mom, why do you ask?"

"That Billy can be a wild one." Mom explained. "He smokes pot."

Now Mom knew I smoked pot as a teenager. As I mentioned before a nickel bag once hit her on the head along with some Playboys, I had hid in my closet. That was quite the day. I came home and there were my Playboys and pot sitting on top of my chest of drawers with a note from Mom, "You need to hide these better." I didn't want to bring the incident up. Perhaps she had forgotten. I remained quiet.

Mom started talking about pot again. Watching the movie made her wish she had some. She had never tried it, and now that Dad was gone, she would like to try it at least one time. She then asked me, "Could you get some from Billy for me to try?"

I sat back a little stunned. I was thinking how I should phrase this. "Do you mean right now you want to smoke pot or maybe sometime in the future?"

Mom didn't hesitate. "Now would be nice."

"I think I hear Billy outside right now." I said innocently enough. "I'll go wonder outside and talk to him." Moms always want to believe the best of their children. Sure Billy wasn't anywhere near our home, but I didn't have to admit to Mom that I had the stuff in my car, although she would know-we wouldn't have to discuss the issue.

I excused myself and shortly returned with a small baggie of some killer Super Oxide weed. Mom did not seem a bit surprised by my quick return, nor was there ever to be any mention of the fact. I sat down in the chair next to Mom and rolled a bone. I explained to her how to smoke a joint. It was not like a regular cigarette, you had to retain the smoke in your lungs so the active elements can enter the bloodstream. I sometimes wondered if pot smoking was actually some placebo effect brought on by holding your breath, believing you are going to get high. Anyway, that's what I would tell my kids. "Don't waste your money on pot, just hold your breath, it's the same thing." That would work until they were about nine.

I took the first hit as a demonstration, as Cheech was getting into his low rider. I passed the doobie over to Mom. She was wearing a simple yellow terry cloth robe, cut at about the knees. I didn't believe Mom was wearing anything underneath it. The color of the cloth was very bright as it accented her tan legs peeking out of the bottom of the cloth. Mom had shifted her legs and placed one foot on the ottoman. This allowed her robe to part slightly. I could now see her tanned shapely leg all the way to just below her pussy. In fact, I could make out two long pussy hairs poking out down the side of the exposed thigh. I pretended not to notice as she passed me Super Oxide back.

We passed the joint back and forth a few more times. It "popped" on Mom once. Damn those seeds. This startled Mom for a moment. She jiggled a little when she jumped. I could tell she was not wearing a bra under the robe, which came open a little bit more. I could see a lot more dark pussy hairs now. It was a bit distracting. Mom was a fine looking woman. Even growing up, the guys would all hang out at my place because of Mom whose 5 foot 4 inch frame held her figure quite well. Her large breasts had lost their firmness, and her ass spread out a bit more, but nothing unattractive. I kept catching myself staring at her pussy hairs every time I passed the joint and even sometimes when I didn't. Mom caught me looking at her a couple of times too.

"I won't have my kid be a sneak," Mom said. "If you want to look, take a good look." And with that she opened her robe up all the way to expose her pussy.

I remembered those words as a child when I would look down Mom's blouse, as she would tie my shoes. She once pulled it open for me to look, reciting that same phrase. I turned away then, too embarrassed to look. But now I was fuckin' stoned.

I looked at Mom's pussy hair a bit bewildered. "Not a single gray hair." I said. Mom had salt and pepper hair at her age, but none in the pubes. Mom had a beautiful pussy. How do you tell her, "Gee Mrs. Stolzfus, your cunt looks as young as your daughter's." I let this compliment pass.

"Go ahead and check it out for yourself." Mom replied and parted her legs a bit more, moving her foot off the ottoman to the side.

I reached down and rubbed my fingers through her pussy hair, pretending to be looking for gray hair. I let my fingers carelessly rub against her clit. It wasn't erect, so I knew had to slip a finger toward the sump every now and then. I searched and pawed Mom's pussy for seemed to be an eternity. She never stopped me or pulled away as I kept making more daring rubs on her pussy lips and clit.

Mom took another hit of Super Oxide. While she was holding it in her lungs I reached up and undid the single belt of her terry cloth robe, tied at the waist. I said, "This will help you breathe better as I open the robe and exposed her breasts. They were large beautiful breasts, which lay on her chest. I reached on one and caressed it. I lifted the breast up off her chest, and played with the nipple until it was hard. I then reached down again to feel her pussy. This time, I stuck a finger just inside the lips and moved it around slightly, until it became moist. Mom bit her lower lip and whispered, "If you're going to continue like this, we need to go to the bedroom, in case Felicia should walk in on us."

I helped Mom out of her chair. She grabbed the pot as we headed toward her room. She left the TV on just loud enough to cover any stray sounds from her bedroom, but soft enough not to awaken Felicia.

Mom closed and locked the door behind us. She turned on a lamp from her dresser, which provided a soft light with large eerie shadows on the opposite wall. Mom undid her robe and hung it on the door. I watched her ass as she reached to place it on the hook. I had gotten very horny again.

My Mother positioned herself nude sitting at the bottom edge of the bed. "Come here son" she spoke softly.

I positioned myself standing between her legs. "It's been along time since I've done this" Mom continued as she reached up and undid my trousers. I kept thinking, "what did she mean- a long time? A long time since she had sex, or a even longer time since she had to undo my trousers?" I didn't dare ask.

Mom undid the zipper, pulling the denim away from my body, so it wouldn't catch on anything important. Moms are so careful with their son. She grabbed my pants by the side and removed them and my briefs with one slow deliberate motion. With my pants at my ankles, Mom reached down and said, "Lift your foot."

I lifted one foot up in the air, as Mom removed the trouser leg. I used one hand to balance myself on her shoulder, while I watched her breasts dangle and jiggle as she removed my pants from around my foot.

Mom said while still looking at floor, "Now the other foot." I felt so stupid. Of course now the other foot.