Mike Reunites with Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a little breather, Jessica and Jack switched positions. Almost immediately, Jack began licking Jessica's pussy. She started to moan, biting her lower lip so as not to be too loud. He spread her legs farther apart and placed his open mouth over and around her pussy lips. A couple minutes went by, and they were still in the same position, when Jack suddenly stopped.

Jack stood up, and then it was apparent why; his cock was rock hard again. Noticing the situation, Jessica got up off the couch and instructed Jack lay down on his back. She climbed aboard, and slowly lowered herself onto his cock. They both let out a slightly loud groan, as her hot wet pussy easily slid down the length of his cock. She began slowly riding Jack’s cock while playing with her tits and her head thrown back in ecstasy with her eyes closed – and that’s when I couldn’t take it anymore.

Standing out of site, near the entrance to the den, Mike quickly dropped his boxers, letting his hard cock bounce out. Grabbing his cock, he started rapidly jerking himself off as he watched his sister fucking Jack.

Only moments later, he felt himself on the verge of cumming. Pointing his cock into the palm of his hand, for fear of getting his hot creamy cum all over the carpet and walls, he stroked one more time and erupted. Streams of cum shot from his now exhausted cock. Trying not to spill any of his cum anywhere, he made his way upstairs to the bathroom to clean up, and then headed to bed.

12