Mike Trains a Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dismayed at being stopped short of a thunderous climax Beth lifted her trembling leg over and flopped onto the floor in front of Mike, who stood there cock in hand lapping up at the scene before him.

"What the fuck is going on here?" boomed the voice.

All three jumped, startled. In all the excitement nobody had heard Burt come in the door, returning early from his business trip.

Beth quickly dropped her head, too embarrassed to look at her father-in-law and tried to cover her breasts with her hands.

Mike just stared at the tall figure in the doorway, too stunned to even remove his hand from his cock.

After the initial shock Katie rolled onto her elbow to get a good look at Burt Williams. She had always liked Burt. Tall, broad shouldered, thick graying hair, about sixty years old, was her assessment. She liked the size of the bulge in his trousers as well.

"Well?" Burt's voice boomed again.

Mike licked his lips nervously. "Just doing like you told me to Grandpa. You told me not to put up with anymore of her crap so I...that is I... she was..." he tailed off uncertainly.

Burt studied Mike, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "So your solution was to turn her into your personal trollop."

"Ah, yes." Mike nodded in agreement.

"Is that right Beth? Are you Mike's slut?" He looked at the crestfallen woman.

"Yes," she mumbled without looking up.

Seeing the glint in Burt's eye sparked Mike into action. "Beth", Mike said sharply. "Where are your manners?"

She raised her head and looked at Burt. "Yes," she said again.

"And Katie Elliott is here because...?"

"Well, I thought seeing as how Bob screwed Beth, Katie might like something in return," said Mike, nervous again.

"I presume Bob was screwing her as down payment on the money her lent her for gambling," said Burt, greatly amused at the surprised look on Beth's face.

"She's been punished for that. Turn around Beth and show Grandpa your ass." Mike gestured at Beth and she turned her back to the two men, revealing her ass with Mike's handprint overlaying the thin welts caused by the switch.

"Damn boy," exclaimed Burt, "You blistered her ass all right. God that must have hurt."

"That's why the slut training is going so well. She's not keen to get any more of that switch."

"Good. You've done well Mike. I got wind of what was going on with her and Bob while I was away. I was going to kick her out tonight, but you seem to have everything well in hand."

"She won't be a problem. She knows I won't hesitate to use that switch if she stuffs up and she hasn't got anywhere to go."

"Okay, if you say so."

Burt scratched his chin for a moment as he surveyed Beth's ass, then shifted his gaze to the slender body of Katie reclined on the lounge, a bemused look on her face.

"Well Mike, it appears you have your slut and now I have one as well."

Katie bolted up from the lounge, flushing angrily. "Don't you dare call me a slut Burt. I'll kick you square in the balls."

Burt laughed. "You'll do no such thing. Of course you're a slut. You've always been one, but now you're mine."

With a few quick steps he stopped in front of Katie towering over her. He took hold of her chin and forced her head up, made her look straight at him. "Bob owes me a lot of money Katie. If I call in what I'm owed, you will both be bankrupt, which means no more expensive clothes or flash cars. Besides, after Bob's wiener I'm sure you'll be more than happy with what I've got for you."

All of her arrogance evaporated under the power of the big man's stare. Burt let her go.

"Now sit there and wait your turn."

Katie scooted to the end of the couch drawing her knees up. She looked Burt over, re- assessing her earlier appraisal. She decide that not only was he handsome, but he was a real man, who just might be able to look after her the way a man should, not like the runt who called himself her husband.

"Might be worth a trial run," she murmured to herself.

Burt turned back behind Beth. "Do you mind if I borrow your whore Mike? I always wanted to give her a good fucking," growled Burt. "Get on your knees slut."

Mike nodded his consent, not that Burt was waiting for it as he unbuckled his belt and let his trousers drop to the floor, swiftly followed by his y-fronts. Mike gaped as he saw his Grandfather's naked cock for the first time. Katie's eyes widened and she felt a warm rush in her groin.

It was bigger than Mike's by at least two inches, maybe more, and the girth was huge. Mike watched as Burt stroked the massive organ a few times, before kneeling behind Beth.

"Hold still now Beth. I want to check out just how tight this pussy of yours is."

A light moan escaped Beth's lips as she felt the bulging head of Burt's cock make contact with her pussy, still slick from Katie's ministrations. She felt the lips of her tight snatch stretch as Burt began to push forward, and then groaned loudly as he steadily buried his cock into her cunt only stopping when it banged against her cervix. She had never felt so full, her cunt stretched further than ever before, but it felt great.

Burt paused as his cock hit bottom, relishing the silky smooth feel of his daughter-in- law's pussy, marveling at the firm grip it was exerting on his cock. He knew why it was so tight after all these years. Lack of use!

Slowly he pulled his cock back until only the tip of it was still inside her, then with only a momentary pause, he fed the hard organ back into the depths of her cunt. He heard her grunt once again as he hit bottom. Steadily he worked his hips back and forth.

Curious, he stopped for a moment and was amused when Beth began pushing her ass back into his groin. She was fucking him now. He looked at Mike who was standing a few feet away stroking his cock.

"You've done a good job of training here lad. Look how she's driving her cunt back on my pole."

Mike grinned at him. "I just hope you don't stretch it too far, or I won't feel a thing next time."

Over on the couch, Katie was starting to breathe a little heavier as she trailed her hand down between her legs and started to massage her clit. She was looking forward to her turn to be ride that cock.

Burt grabbed Beth's hips and pulled her back hard into his groin as he slammed his own hips forward. He heard her cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure at the hard contact with her delicate ass. He began to work her hard, slamming his cock into her. He reached a large hand underneath her and grabbed a swinging tit and squeezed it. He heard Beth groan again. She had been very aroused, yet unfulfilled by Katie's mouth work, and the big cock slamming into her pussy was really building the pressure up.

Burt felt her tremble beneath him and he pulled savagely at the nipple with his big fingers, slamming into her, sweat dripping from his brow. He felt her erupt into orgasm, but kept pumping his cock into her. Beth's arms gave way as her orgasm swept through her and would have collapsed completely, except for Burt holding her up by her hips.

She could still feel his cock battering against her cervix through a haze of ecstasy. She felt him hammer his cock into her one more time as cum burst from his cock and just kept on cumming. She could feel her pussy overflowing and the mixture of both their juices running down her leg, as Burt pulled back and slammed into her again and again as his cock expelled streams of cum.

Finally spent, Burt let go of her and she collapsed on the floor, leaving Burt kneeling over her with his still semi hard cock dripping cum on her ass. Burt laughed at Mike who was steadily stroking his cock.

"You might have to finish that one yourself. I think she's all done in."

"Nah," said Mike, "she recovers pretty quick."

Burt sat on the couch next to Katie. He watched her as she slowly pulled her fingers out of her slick, bald pussy and raised them to her mouth and sucked them clean. Without a word Burt wrapped a large hand around the back of her head and pulled her forward, pushing her face into his crotch up against his cum encrusted cock.

"Now be a good slut and clean Daddy's cock," he demanded.

Katie brushed her lips along the length of the organ from tip to root and back again. When she reached the tip again she opened her mouth wide and covered the mushroom shaped head. She went to work with her tongue, running it around the head and the first part of the shaft.

Over on the floor, Beth lay prone on the floor still recovering from the hard fucking administered by Burt. She was tired, but feeling good. She didn't care what they did to her if they were going to do it this well.

Mike came back into the living room carrying some lubricating jell and a blanket. He threw the blanket on the floor and indicated to Beth to lie on it. When she had moved into position he dropped down beside her.

"I'm going to fuck your ass now Beth," he told her. He felt her tense up beside him.

"Is that a problem for you Beth?"

"I've never done that before."

"There's a lot you haven't done until now, but lucky for you I am here to teach you. Now open your legs wide."

He thrust his hand between her thighs and pushed two fingers into her cum filled pussy. He pushed the sticky mess out and worked it between the cheeks of her ass, rubbing his finger across the puckered hole. He worked the slippery mess around then pressed his finger against her anus, feeling it pop just inside. Beth jumped.

"Relax," he commanded.

He withdrew the finger and squeezed some jell onto it. He retuned the slippery finger to her ass and gently pushed it in feeling her tense up again.

"Just breathe slowly and bear down."

Mike pushed the finger in further and worked it back and forth, each time pushing it a little deeper. He pulled the finger out and put on more jell and then eased it back in and worked it back and forth until it was a deep as it could go.

By this time Katie had cleaned Burt's cock from top to bottom and was now trying to swallow as much of the now steel hard cock as she could. She could feel the head grazing the back of her throat as she pushed further down the shaft, finally stopping with her nose deep into Burt's pubic hair. Katie paused for a few seconds to savor her victory.

Burt was amazed. No woman had ever taken all of his cock into her mouth. He reached over the crouching form and dipped his fingers into the slippery cunt, and rubbed the palm of his hand across the smooth, clean-shaven skin. He felt Katie grind her pussy hard against his hand.

He could feel the delicate touch of her slender fingers as she gripped the shaft of his cock and gently stroked her hand up and down, while swirling her tongue around the head of his cock. Then the mouth was removed, but the hand continued steadily jacking him off.

Next he felt her soft tongue licking at his balls before she dragged one of the heavy nuts into her mouth, gently sucking at it. Burt knew it was a good thing he had just unloaded into Beth's cunt or he would have blown his load by now.

He took hold of Katie's hair and slowly pulled her head off of his cock. Burt helped her to straddle his legs, then leant forward and clamped his mouth over her thin lips, driving his tongue deep into mouth. Burt grasped a breast in each hand and began to massage the soft flesh, flicking the hard nipples with his thumbs.

Katie responded, sucking on his tongue, darting her own into Burt's mouth, loving the feel of his rough hands against her breasts. She pushed her hips forward until she made contact with the base of his cock. She pushed hard against it, and slid the lips of her pussy up and down its length.

Lip contact was broken and she felt him kissing his way along her neck, long hard almost violent kisses that caused her to shiver with the pleasure of it. Katie felt him grab an ass cheek with each hand, then he lifted her up and forward and lowered her down until the head of his cock contacted her waiting cunt.

"Are you ready for this?" he growled softly in her ear.

Katie bit his ear lobe and said, "Oh yeah, fuck me. Fuck me now."

"Are you my slut?'

"Yeah, yeah, I'm your slut," she said impatiently.

Burt dropped her down onto his thighs and a big hand cracked against her ass, making her shriek. His left hand grabbed a nipple and twisted, bringing tears to her eyes.

"What did you say?"

"Sorry Burt. I'm your slut. I'm your slut."

"Nah, it doesn't sound like you really want to be my slut." He twisted the nipple the other way and slammed his paw against her ass again.

"Please Burt," begged Katie desperately. "Let me be your slut, please."

He relaxed his grip on the raw nipple. "Are you really my slut?"

Yes, I'm your slut Burt. I'll do anything you want." Her eyes pleaded with him.

Once again Burt lifted her into position over his cock.

Katie leant forward placing her lips against his. "Fuck me Burt, please fuck me," she whispered into his mouth. "I'll be your slut, honest I will."

Katie felt the walls of her cunt stretch as Burt pushed down on her hips until the full length of his cock was impaled in her pussy. Katie contracted her cunt, applying more pressure and Burt paused deep inside her so both could enjoy the sensuous feeling.

Having paused to enjoy the sideshow on the couch, Mike was crouched between Beth's legs, the tip of his knob bumping against the little brown ring. He was sucking hard on Beth's right tit, while she had her hand between her legs, two fingers buried in her pussy and her thumb circling her clit.

Mike had Beth's legs bent back hard, opening her ass up for him. Figuring the time was right, he pressed his cock firmly against her greasy hole, while still sucking hard on he tit.

Beth felt the extra pressure and tried to breathe deeply and bear down as Mike had suggested. She felt the head of his cock steadily stretching the tiny hole open, feeling a vague discomfort as the first inch or so penetrated.

With the head of his cock was now in Beth's ass, Mike paused for a moment to let her get set, and then began to push his cock deep into her ass. He felt her shift under him, but he pinned her legs firmly with his shoulders and continued to bury his cock in her ass as a cry escaped her lips.

Beth felt a burning pain inside her as Mikes cock filled her bowels. She tried to control her breathing as he slowly pushed more and more cock into her, until finally she felt his pelvis bump up hard against her butt. Mike waited giving her time to get used to his cock. He couldn't believe how tight her ass felt. His balls were already contracting ready to spew his cum into her ass. He took a few deep breaths of his own. He did not want to cum too quickly.

With the pain now subsided, Beth resumed playing with her clit, feeling the now familiar electricity racing through her body, every sensation heightened by the feeling of the hot poker filling her ass hole.

Mike pulled back until only the head of his cock was in her. Beth felt her insides collapsing as the hard flesh was withdrawn, then the bloating pressure as he slid his cock deep within her.

He began to pump his cock in and out, withdrawing almost the full length each time. With each stroke he drove back in a little harder and faster, feeling the pressure building stronger and stronger in his aching balls.

By this time Burt was lifting Katie's hips until his cock almost came out of her pussy and then driving her down hard on his rampant cock. Katie hung on to Burt's neck, having given up trying to exert any form of control, lost in the violent ride.

Burt stopped driving her onto his cock and pushed up from the couch, Katie hanging from his neck, impaled on the hard rod. His hands under her ass, Burt knelt on the blanket next to Mike and Beth, and lowered Katie to the floor. She wrapped her long legs across his back as Burt lent over her and supported himself with one arm, while the other took a firm grip on a nipple and pulled it hard causing her to squeal in pain.

As he tweaked her nipple, Burt drove the full length of his cock into cunt, and began fucking her nonstop, his plum size balls smacking against her ass with every stroke. Katie's breathing was ragged, her eyes rolling, and he leant forward and sucked fiercely on her neck, branding his slut.

Next to her, Beth had given up trying to work her pussy as Mike pounded his cock in and out of her ass. Suddenly she heard Mike give a loud animal roar, his cock deep in her ass and holding it there, as she felt hot cum splash her insides, then he pulled back and drove his cock in again, cum still surging from his cock.

Mike stopped with the full length of his cock in Beth's ass, waiting as cum surged from his cock in several hard spasms, flooding deep into her bowels and then collapsed on top of Beth, exhausted.

Hearing Mike in the throes of orgasm had been the final straw for Katie. Her own orgasm rocketed through her body, a primal scream pouring from her mouth. Her body continued to be racked with convulsive pleasure as Burt kept pumping hard into her flooding cunt.

Burt watched Katie's eyes roll back into her head and felt her body go limp, overwhelmed by the rapturous sensations. He continued to stroke hard into her pussy, feeling fiery cum moving from his balls to the base of the shaft, then rising like molten larva until it spewed forth splashing against her cervix, flowing into her womb.

He leant back, slowly stoking her cunt with his deflating cock, pushing out the last drops of cum. He surveyed the scene. Katie was passed out, Mike was collapsed over Beth and she was just laying there, eyes wide open trying to catch her breathe. Burt also noticed she was stroking her fingers through his hair.

"I think she's converted," he chuckled to himself.

He withdrew his now flaccid prick and sat back against the lounge as Katie's eyelids began to flutter. Finally, Mike rolled off Beth onto his back, and laid there, eyes closed with Beth snuggled into his shoulder.

When Katie had regained her strength she sat up and ran her fingers through her hair, trying to regain some semblance of order.

"Hell Burt, you know how to treat a lady," said Katie with a satisfied smile.

"You're no lady," Burt growled.

"No I'm not. I'm your slut and if you keep fucking me like that, I will be your slut as long as you like." She paused for a moment and indicated the large bruise forming on her neck. "Of course with this hickey on my neck, everyone will know I'm a slut, including my husband."

"Forget him. He doesn't count any more. Besides, you're not going anywhere. Now get your ass over here and clean my cock," demanded Burt.

Katie crawled over on hands and knees, causing cum to slide down her thighs.

"My pleasure."

She bent over and slipped the sticky, drooping cock into her mouth and went to work.

12