Mike's Fantasy Wife 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her knees bent outside his legs as he gently, playfully thrusts into her, each slow thrust forcing out a little moan from Linda, her eyes closed she rides this thick cock inside her, her hips gyrating slightly as she works on his cock. The wet fucking noises are soon joined by mutual moans of pleasure and the muttered whispers of lovers fucking. I am strangely thrilled by the realisation that Linda has never fucked with me in this manner!

"Fuck me Barry" Linda gasps as she bounces on his shaft.

Barry's hands gripping her hips tighter now as he pushes himself deep into my wife, impaling her on his cock his stamina was amazing as was hers she had never been fucked 3 times in succession before and I could never manage that myself. Barry expertly fucked my wife as I watched as he brought her to another orgasm, his hands on her tits squeezing them and sucking on her enlarged nipples made her explode over his cock.

The room filled with their moans and the air heavy with sex as they fucked each other eagerly as if not wanting it to end but as Barry's thrusts became more urgent Linda's moans became louder I could feel they were building to a mutual climax.

Barry rolled Linda onto her back, now her thighs spread wide as he pounded away at her pussy, holding her hands and pinning her to the bed she was now being fucked by a real expert. His hips gyrating as he fucked every part of her wet tube, her moans covered by his mouth as he kissed her lustfully, their whispered murmurings louder now as she begged him to fuck her hard.

"Fuck me Barry, yes that's it fuck me hard"

"Take it you hot bitch" as he slammed harder into her .

Then as if a switch were thrown he leaned down and Linda threw her arms round his neck their kiss coupled with their orgasm, she moaned into his mouth as she throbbed all round his pulsating shaft, their kiss wet and passionate as they rocked together. Barry's balls tight to her pussy as he emptied them into her, his shaft twitching and spurting adding to her climax. They lay together again enjoying the throes of the orgasm.

I wondered how we would all react and maybe top this in the morning......

...this trip was turning out to be a really good one.