Mike's Fantasy Wife 03

Story Info
Linda falls for the lustful attention of three mature people.
19.1k words
4.61
42.3k
17
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction:

This is another fantasy scene where Linda actually looses her shy reserve and lets herself enjoy the attention of two mature males and a lovely mature woman...

-----------

email from Mike:

>Yes Barry. A few years ago, on holiday in

>France, Linda often gazed at a mature couple in

>the hotel pool, as they were so relaxed. She was

>always topless, (nice small tits) something

>that Linda is afraid

>of, and he sported a huge lump in his tight

>costume.

>I couldn't get her to wear a bikini bottom, but

>she did say that she noticed his shape! Maybe

>you can write about Linda and describe her

>pleasure if she were to fall for their subtle

>and sophisticated seduction. I've attached two

>pics of Linda in her one piece costume, taken at

>this pool.

-----------

THE POOL

I am about to leave my friends in the pool when a new couple enter, walk slowly around the poolside to the shallow end and look for somewhere dry to stow their towels. I decide to wait and continue to listen to Gail talking about their recent holiday. Beside her, Gary listens smiling as she tells me more jokes about the days and nights in the sun.

We hold onto the pool's edge and hover, kicking our feet to stay above the deep water as we laze around. Occasionally, I glance down into the pool water to admire Gail's mature, attractive body, tanned now and always well shaped. I can imagine her naked on their holiday beach, worshipping the sun for hours each day. What a great woman!

A minute later, the new woman comes up to us, stops and moves around; at the same time, we all swim away, giving her room to turn. I stare at her naked shoulders as she easily swims back to her man, crouched in the shallow water at the other end.

A few minutes later, I see her return, swimming with a lazy but efficient style. I casually dip under the water and watch her lovely shape as she nears us. I watch her turn and kick the wall as she swims back. I admire the way her breasts wobble under her costume as she accelerates from the wall with her powerful kick.

I grin as I break the surface, greeting Gail and Gary, who grin back to me.

"You just can't control yourself, Can you Barry!" Gail said, feigning disgust.

"Well honey, you can't really blame him!" Gary joked back.

"You both should have more respect for a lady!" She went on, her eyes also on the shapely woman swimming slowly through the calm water, the only person actually swimming.

Later, as she approaches the edge, I conveniently, fall under the water. I stare at her lovely shape once more, adoring her breasts as she kicks away from the pool after turning. This time, I gaze at her whole body. One of the best aspects of the pool is the fact that many girl's costumes become see through when wet; especially costumes with no inner support. This well shaped woman does not need support, so I get a thrilling peep of her nipples, just visible through her pale coloured suit!

"It's good to know that your eyes are healthy!" Gail jokes again, as I surface, facing her. "I mean, at your age!"

"I need to look at such things at my age! It keeps me going..." I joke, "..anyway, I am only giving you a break!" I wink at Gary as she splashes me playfully.

"Well, you'd better be careful 'cos her husband might blacken your eyes for you!" She scolded me. "He may not be as understanding or corrupt as my old man!"

"Who?" I grinned.

That innocent lady you keep perving at!" She grinned at me.

"Darling, I was looking at you under the water!"

"Huh! Not any more you cheeky sod!" She nagged me, staring right into my eyes. I can tell when you are perving at me!"

I smile at her and then at Gary; this time, as the woman approaches, he too slips under the water. We both gaze at the sensuous female shape as she gently swims toward us, I am sure I caught a glimpse of breast as it peeped over the top of her one-piece. Suddenly, she stops and holds onto the edge, as we do when we are not drowning! We both gaze for a while and then have to emerge again to breath. I feel so embarrassed as I flap around in the water gasping for air between Gail and the woman. The two women chatted for a few seconds, then she grinned at me and Gary as she swam away again.

"Let that teach you a lesson!" Gail scolded us both, whispering at us discretely. "You nearly drowned!" She grinned happily at our discomfort, clearly being caught out playing our childish game.

The woman stood when she reached the other end of the pool and said something to her husband, turned and started to swim back again. As she did, I swam away, giving her plenty of room, pretending that I was not interested in her. I swam to the other end of the pool.

At the shallow end, I nodded at her husband.

"Don't you swim?" I asked, nervously.

"Yeah, but I like to watch." He replied.

"Yeah, I know what you mean!" I said, gaining confidence at his good nature. "I mean, I like to watch too." I was about to hang myself so I swam away from him.

I had to stop right away as I nearly swam into his wife who had finished another two lengths. I crouched in the water and allowed her to swim by.

"Thanks Barry!" She smiled as she passed me.

I swam away now, not sure how she knew my name.

At the other end of the pool, I stopped and held onto the edge with my friends.

"You didn't get a black eye then? You are lucky, you deserve one!" Gail said again.

I could not answer. I had to hold on to the pool edge to get my breath. In a minute, the lovely lady approached again, this time she too stopped and resumed her chat with Gail.

"It's nice to see so many faces in the pool!" She said to her; Gail grinned back.

"Well honey, they are both out of breath. They can't manage another dive!"

"Not much good to anyone then are they?" The woman joked as she kicked off from the edge again. This time, she swam backstroke. Gary and I just gazed at her breasts as she swam gracefully and easily through the clear, warm water.

"Hell!" I said, grinning at Gary.

"You guys are past it, she wants nourishment not punishment!" Gail joked, using her favourite expression, one she usually uses on Gary.

"Hey, you can't do better than an experienced man!" I objected knowing she was cool about it.

"OK, then she is too good for the likes of you two old sods!"

"We are not old!" Gary nagged her. I've never known you to complain.

"OK hen, maybe Barry is too old then." She went on teasing me now.

"You haven't tried yet!" I said crudely, joking with her. "I've got more than you can handle..."

Now, Gail grinned back. She knows that both myself and Gary are very well built. This is always clear when we climb out of the pool.

"Are they bragging?" The voice was the nice woman's. She stopped and held the edge too. She must have heard my chatter. I grinned, no longer worried about being a fool. I gazed at her, even with her hair matted and wet, she looks pretty. She and Gail have an attractive shape, but Gail has a few more wrinkles on her older body. Linda is more muscular and bigger boned; strong looking.

After a minute, the new girl pulled herself closer to us; I moved away and let her join Gail. The women grin at each other.

"This is Linda!" Gail told us, "she is very good to you oldies!"

"Very good for us!" I joked.

"Oh, it gets worse hen," Gail said, dismissing us. "It gets a lot worse!"

Linda giggled at us, yet she seems to be surprisingly tolerant of our lechery -- and corny chat!

"I was about to get them diving equipment, but they would never leave you alone if they could stay under water!"

"I can't think why!" Linda said innocently.

"I can hen!" Gail smiled at the younger woman. Her Scottish accent returning as a slight musical hint to her phrases.

"How would you like it if women did that to you?" Linda said, half seriously.

"Now don't you tempt them!" Gail butted in.

"You leave the lady alone," Gary said, grinning like a pervert!

"Anyway, this lecher' is Barry, this one is my husband Gary!" Gail introduced us.

"Barry and Gary? Sounds like a comedy duo!" Linda joked about our names. "Don't say they are brothers!"

"Right, I'm afraid I shall have to leave!" I said, pretending to be hurt.

"See you later Baz!" Gail said, grinning at Linda.

I swam to the steps by the corner and pretended to leave.

"You still here Baz?" She joked. Gary'll have to help you out of the pool I suppose!" She went on teasing us.

Gary shot out of the pool and ran to my side, reaching down to help me, a playful grin on his face. I pretended that I needed help, not sure why Gary responded like this. In a second, myself and Gary stood on the edge of the pool, holding the pool-steps handrail, the two women looking up to us. Linda could not keep her eyes from us!

I know why Gary wanted me out of the pool. I pushed my hips out; crudely, I reached down moving my cock so that it lay sideways in the crutch of my costume, reaching around my thigh. I knew that Gary was similarly dressed, now we both stood and displayed our tools to the girls. Gail had seen our act many times but for Linda, this must be a bit of a shock!

I thrilled as I watched her response. She looked away from us shocked and slightly embarrassed, but her eyes quickly returned to us. I love her face as she turns red, but her eyes tell us that she is thrilling inside.

I remember that her husband is nearby and probably looking at us. I step forwards and prepare to dive back in the pool.

"I'd better go!" Linda said to Gail as she kicked away from the pool to continue with her swim.

---------

"I think you two animals have frightened her!" Gail said to us as we rejoined her. "It is so childish to show off like that!" Gail nudged Gary as she said this.

"Hang on babe. I'm sure you set her up for that!" Gary teased her.

Gail started to laugh, trying to keep it subdued, but it grew into a crude laugh.

"It was a joy to see though!" Gail admitted as we giggled between each other. "...and you do look like brothers!" She added, using Linda's words.

As we looked, Linda and her man crouch under the warm surface talking. Then Linda put her arms around him and give him a nice hug. Suddenly, she starts swimming again.

As she approaches the end of the pool, she looks away from us, shy, just as if we were strangers -- which, in a way we are! We all watch her as she swims back again. I notice that her man watches us and smiles at me when our eyes meet. I feel relieved that there is no coolness between us. Even though we are having a bit of a thrill, I'd hate to offend them.

As Linda returns, she slows and drifts up to Gail. Gary moves for her and she grabs the edge of the pool again, facing Gail.

"If you don't mind me asking, where do you live?"

"We, live in the new apartments opposite!" Gail said, including her man Gary. "I've no idea where this pervert lives!" She joked, grinning at me. "I don't even know who he is!"

"But she'd like to!" Gary surprised me. I grinned at him and he nodded, as if to reinforce his words. A shock of delightful excitement shot through me. Gail is a beauty and I've always behaved gentlemanly - apart from the slightly immodest script that we share; but I would love to get into her pink bits!

"One man is enough!" Gail said, nudging him with her elbow.

"More than enough!" Linda added, joining the banter and turning bright red as a reward, realising what she had said.

"Hmmm, Gail smiled at her. She put her arm on Linda's shoulder, pulling her close and whispered, "..and when did you learn what enough is?"

Gail started to laugh right away and Linda grinned, glad to be excused from answering.

"Well, I can't say that I have yet!" Linda offered.

"You ought to try it honey!" Gail said, pulling her closer. Again, Linda went red and we could all see that she is unnerved, yet Gail is so friendly, that Linda simply smiles and accepts her words. "Maybe soon!" Gail added, just to make her even more surprised.

As Linda turned bright red, Gail hugged her again and whispered. "I'm only teasing you darling. You are just so much fun. Will you both join us later in the bar?"

Linda moved from Gail when she let her go and she nodded. "OK!" is all she said as she pushed herself away with her arms.

Linda swam slowly again, but this time, she was not really swimming. I could see that she is very confused. Gail can do this to all of us. I've had it several times, but now I know what she is like and simply enjoy her games.

"She is EASY!" Gail whispered to us, in a crude manner as we moved closer. Her words thrilled me. I've heard her crack smutty jokes, but this time, she is brazen and serious.

"I thought you were touching her!" Gary said, "..you tart!"

I grinned at them both. I've known them for a year but I've never thought they'd share this kind of game with me.

"What did you touch?" I asked, sure that her arms was only over her shoulder.

"I saw her knee Baz!" Gary grinned at me. I can only imagine what this meant.

"No wonder she was so red!" I said, trying to sound humorous but only sounding simple-minded.

"Let's go!" Gail said suddenly.

I stayed in the pool, not yet up to speed with them. As Gary went into the changing rooms, I realised that Gail was waiting for me.

"Come on old man!" She grinned, standing at the top of the steps. "I'll help you!" This is a repeat of me and Gary.

I swam slowly across the pool then allowed her to hold my hand, even though I am more than able to climb out. I was rewarded however with a lovely glance down Gail's costume, to see the perfect shape of her breasts, almost fully exposed. She grinned at me as I moved my eyes up to hers.

"There, at least you still have good eyes!" She teased me.

"You are good for any man's eyes I said, hoping it sounds like a compliment.

Gail held my hand, squeezing affectionately as we approached the changing room and just inside, she turned left to go to the ladies.

----------

Twenty minutes later, Gary and I are still sitting by the poolside, in the spectators area waiting for Gail. The pool is empty now apart from the staff, preparing the pool for aquatic training, starting soon. We chat about the new woman. I knew that she would not be interested in me; I did not give Gary a thought as his wife is with him. I am still so unaware of the sophistication of this pleasant couple. I've known them for a year or so and although we've had lots of pleasant times, I would not have tried anything with Gail as they are such a good couple.

But today, she gives me a good flash down her top! I know it was not an accident. My mind is in a turmoil as I realise that he has been chatting to me.

"Oh, sorry mate! I was thinking".

"About them?" He asked.

"Yeah, what a lovely pair!" I nodded, how did he know who I was thinking about?

"Who are you talking about now?" He asked; I am confused.

"Both of them!" I said, "Gail and Linda!"

"Hey, you'd better get on track again Baz!"

I looked at him and he was grinning at me. I realised that I was still confused. All I could think about was where Gail had touched Linda. Fuck! I can guess where, but it was so sneaky and I missed it and my friends are being so brazen with me. Of course I am confused. But hell, what confidence!

I sip at the small lager that Gary bought for me. This is really an invitation to stay with them as I never drink and drive. I know that we'll probably share more beer and then eat at their place, the luxury apartment they own.

Another thirty minutes, we are on our second beer and now, Gail arrives with Linda and her husband.

"This lovely man is Mike!" She declared hugging his arm, "We all know Linda. We are dining tonight at the GaGa restaurant!" I grinned, happy. The GaGa was their pet name for their place. It is simply a play on their names.

"You go GaGa at the GaGa!" I said, using the same old joke, this time to people who have not heard it before. Linda and Mike look at each other and force a smile; I realise that it is a dumb joke.

"Sorry!" I said to them.

I can't wait, Linda said politely, cuddling into her man.

Gary gets beers all round and we sit and chat about the usual things people chat about when they are learning about each other. It is only Gail's supreme nature that allows us to relax and share so many things about each other so quickly.

The couple have been to the pool several times, but this is the first time we've met there.

"We have seen you though Gail!" Mike added, you always dress so well.

Gail smiled and thanked him. "You had better watch your charming man!" She joked to Linda.

Later, we all left and went straight to Gail and Gary's apartment. The room was cool, much more comfortable than the heat and damp of the pool.

"Now then, you guys are staying here this evening, so you'd better call your people to tell them, you'll be back a little later; she pointed at the phone

"Linda, let me show you around."

Gail takes her new friend and leads her to the balcony.

I watch as the girls stare at the great view of the coast. The gentle breeze blows at Linda's hair and her flimsy skirt. When she moves, I realise that I can see all of Linda's legs as the sun shines through the thin material. I follow her legs until I see the tiny patch of cloth that is her panties. The briefs disappear between her shapely buttocks. I imagine the thin strap touching her tiny ass. What a dreamy thought!

Later, the girls walk, arm in arm like old friends through the lounge, to the kitchen, then on to the other rooms including the impressive bath and shower room. I hear her sigh with delight at the rooms, all spacious and well finished. In my mind, I knew that seduction was on the agenda!

Later, the ordered meal was delivered; the sun, setting but still high, shone through the Balcony windows, filling the room with red light. Gail and Linda placed the meal on the table, already set for five. We are on our second bottle of fine red wine and our mood was so friendly and mellow, you wouldn't think that we have just met.

You darling, should sit..." Gail paused as she held Linda's arm, her pointed finger hovering over the places, "there! Between Mike and Barry. As she said this, she led Linda and pulled the chair back for her to enter. Like a gentleman, Gail pushed the seat under Linda's legs as she sat. Linda nodded her thanks and Gail let her hand rest on her shoulder, close to her neck. I watched the gesture and thrilled at the hidden, yet clear message it carried. The thoughts in my mind are impossible, I realised. If anything is even remotely possible, it would not happen while I am here!

The rush of sense calmed me and soothed over me like relief. I sat next to Linda while Mike joined us as instructed by Gail. We dined and enjoyed the finest quality Indian cooking, enhanced at every stage by the wine and the pleasant chat. Linda and Mike relaxed so much that they both spoke eagerly about themselves.

After an hour or more, we were in a delightful mood, sat very relaxed at the table when Gail spoke.

"Hey, did you guys ever play Truth Dare double Dare... she paused as she recalled the childish game. ...Love, Kiss or Promise?" Gail laughed at her memories of the game. "Oh I got into so much trouble with this silly game!"

"I don't think so Linda offered, how do you play it?"

That was enough for bubbly Gail.

"OK, we'll play it now, you'll love it!"

I recalled playing it as a boy and I never had the courage to ask the daring things that my friends did.

"You're not shy are you Barry?" Gail asked me. Then asked the same of Linda and Mike.

Linda, the shy one just laughed at the question. "Of course I'm shy!"

Mike shook his head.

"Great! We take turns, the one who is in, asks the others in turn to choose from the list. Then, the other has to think of something related to that choice. It's so simple. If you asked me and I said Dare, then you'd have to think of something daring for me to do. Easy!"