Mike's First Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments she released his cock. "I think we're ready now."

Eagerly, Mike moved around between her legs and waited as Rachel pulled her knees towards her chest giving him easy access. He moved closer, holding his cock as he positioned the flaring head against her waiting hole.

He watched Rachel waiting for the go ahead. She gave him a quick nod and closed her eyes. He pushed forwards, watching as the head of his cock pressed against the delicate opening. He could see the flesh give way as the tip opened her ass up a little.

Mike quickly looked at Rachel's face and then down at the head of his cock, which was beginning to slowly disappear from view. He could feel the constricting tightness of her sphincter and he pushed harder and felt the head of his cock pop through it. He stopped as he felt Rachel jump.

"Its okay Mike," Rachel gasped, "Just give me a second to get used to that big cock. Its been a while."

Mike waited as Rachel took a couple of deep breaths, exhilarated by the tight grip on his slippery pole. She nodded to him and he slowly pushed more of his rampant cock into her ass, feeling it reluctantly open as the helmet shaped head speared deeper and deeper, until he had a good four inches of cock in her ass.

He stopped once again as Rachel groaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure. She was taking a few deep breaths, trying to maintain control. His cock felt as big as a fence post and she wondered if she could take it all. Tim had fucked her ass regularly in the early days of their marriage, but though his cock was nearly as long as Mike's, it was only half as thick, and she had taken it with ease.

Taking another deep breath she bore down and signaled to Mike to continue. She felt the fire deep in her bowels flare once again as Mike's cock penetrated deeper into her ass, until his groin gently met her fleshy butt. Mike paused for a brief second before slowly withdrawing his cock all the way until it popped wetly from her ass.

Rachel could feel the empty void that was left behind and pushed on Mike's ass with her feet to drive him back into her. Mike pushed his cock against the waiting hole. It was still tight, but the lubricating jell allowed his cock to slip much more easily into her ass and he pushed steadily until he could go no further.

He began to work the full length of his cock in and out of her ass, pulling back until just the head was inside her, before slowly driving the full length of his slick cock back into her.

As Mike's cock filled her, Rachel began to experience the unique fiery pleasure that came with being fucked in the ass. She slid her hand across her stomach and dipped it between her legs, sliding a finger along the wet slit, finding the hard button that was her clit, and gently massaging it, the electric pleasure fuelled by the fire in her belly.

Mike marveled at the feel of Rachel's tight ass gripping the length of his prick as he slid deep into her ass. He began to increase the speed of his thrusting, his pleasure heightened as she pushed her ass up to meet his cock. He bent his head to watch his cock disappear into her ass, further aroused by the sight of her finger swirling across her clit and occasionally dipping into her dripping cunt. He could feel the juices dripping over his cock as he began to pound harder into her.

Just as Mike felt the now familiar feeling churning through his balls, Rachel was racked by her own orgasm, her body convulsing violently, her ass squeezing and releasing his cock. Mike responded in kind, firing his hot cum deep into her, slamming his cock into her ass as he rode the bucking woman into submission.

Eventually Rachel lay still and Mike eased his wilting cock from her ass and flopped onto the bed beside her. He closed his eyes briefly while he caught his breath. Tired from the sexual frenzy, both were soon soundly sleeping.

About an hour later Rachel woke with a start as her younger sister's voice cut through the fog of sleep. She saw the bemused, but inquiring look on Nicky's face. The sheet covering her otherwise naked body registered on her consciousness as she quickly looked about the room. Mike was not there.

"Hi Nicky," she said innocently. "Just catching up on some sleep while Mom has some time with Josh."

"Pull the other leg Rachel," said Nicky disdainfully. "The room smells of sex and I think you've got cum in your hair." She leant forward and peered at Rachel's head.

Quickly giving up, she smirked at her sister. "Well that's not the only place either. But don't you dare say anything to anybody or I'll never forgive you."

"You know I wouldn't say anything. Besides you're not the only one with a husband who won't fuck you anymore."

Rachel looked at the expanding tummy of her five months pregnant sister. She nodded sympathetically. "The jerks," she said with feeling.

"Never mind about them. Give me details," Nicky demanded.

"Later," replied Rachel as she rolled off the bed. "I need to get cleaned up before Tim gets home."

At that moment Mike was also heading for a quick shower, having slipped out of the house when he heard Nicky's car pull up in the driveway. He was smugly satisfied with today's lesson and he was looking forward to many more over the coming weeks. He had decided he would not waste any more time with girls his own age, not when he had such easy access to the beautiful nymph next door.

And so over the next four weeks Mike visited Rachel almost every day. Rachel was a good teacher and she had a very attentive student, so Mike quickly became an adept lover. However, as the weeks passed he was also becoming quite obsessed with her and even more possessive.

Rachel was concerned at the change in Mike's attitude. While he had developed into a terrific lover, there was no future for the two of them as a happy couple, but Mike was showing clear signs that he thought otherwise. Eventually Rachel talked to Nicky about how best to handle the situation. She came up with the perfect solution.

It was early in the evening the day after Rachel and Nicky had their chat, when Mike slipped in the back door of Rachel's house, knowing that Tim would be at the Golf Club until late.

Strolling into the living room with the cocksure smirk he had began to cultivate lately, he was surprised to see Rachel sitting in a recliner holding Josh. She was wearing nondescript track pants, an over large tee shirt and no makeup.

"Hi. Everything okay?" Mike asked, puzzled by the scene before him.

"Sure. Everything's fine. It fact it's a great day for you," she said smiling. "You're ready to put your new skills to the test."

"What do you mean?" asked Mike, totally confused.

"I want you to seduce my sister, Nicky."

"But she's pregnant," said Mike, stunned by the idea.

"Yes she is. She's also gorgeous and the asshole she's married to won't fuck her anymore. She's perfect for you."

Mike shook his head. "You don't want to have sex with me anymore. Is that it?"

"No. I love screwing with you, but you need to try other women."

"I don't want other women. I'm happy with you," Mike stated emphatically.

"Mike, we need to slow things down a little. Wait," she said as he started to protest. "I'm a married woman with a young baby and you seem to have forgotten that. The sex is great Mike, and I love all the attention you've been giving me, but you're limiting your experiences. You need to try other women. Everyone is different when it comes to sex. Different experiences will make you a better lover."

Mike was silent for a few moments before he spoke. He had become so stuck on Rachel he had forgotten about the other women he had lusted after. Maybe she was right.

"If I fuck other women, can I still fuck you sometimes?"

"Of course silly. I don't want to give you up all together. Actually I'll help you find women to fuck and then you can come and tell me all about it and fuck me just like do you them."

Mike's cock grew hard at the thought. "Yeah, I could go for that." He nodded his head and smiled broadly at Rachel. "That would be a lot of fun."

"So why not keep it in the family and start with Nicky. You like her don't you?"

"Sure, but why her?"

"It would be another first for you, after all you've never fucked a pregnant woman before have you?" Rachel looked at him quizzically.

"No."

"Well get going. Andy's away on business and she's waiting for you right now."

Ten minutes later Mike was on the doorstep of Nicky's house. His cock was so bone hard it hurt and his palms were moist from the combination of excitement and nerves. He rang the doorbell and immediately heard footsteps coming his way. She was keen he thought to himself. The door opened and Nicky stood there with a radiant smile.

"Hi Mike. Come on in." She moved back a little to let him past. She shut the door and led him into the family room. Mike watched her taut ass undulate beneath the clinging dress as he followed her and came to the conclusion that she was not wearing panties.

Nicky had blonde hair, longer than Rachel's, reaching well down her back. As she turned to him and indicated a chair, he saw her breasts were somewhat smaller than Rachel's but well rounded, no doubt aided by her pregnant state. Though not really big yet, the swelling bulge of her tummy was emphasized by her slender build.

As he sat, Nicky sat opposite him giving him the chance to check out her slender tanned legs as she slowly crossed one over the other, the short dress riding up a little exposing a firm upper thigh. Mike could see the dark rings of her aureoles clearly showing through the thin fabric with the large hard nipples standing out.

"Is that for me?" she asked in a low sweet voice, nodding at the large bulge in Mike's pants.

"You don't waste any time do you?" he said in surprise at the blatant question.

"We both know why you're here Mike, and I've been without sex for too long to mess about with small talk."

"Then you had better get your sweet ass over here," he said patting his lap.

Nicky rose gracefully from the chair and sashayed over to him and folded herself onto his lap, grinding her ass on against his cock. Mike ran a hand over the firm globes of her ass, while sliding the other over her ribs to cup a firm breast. He buried his face in her hair.

"You smell delicious," he whispered.

She turned her head to him and kissed him on the lips, her wanton tongue spearing through into his mouth.

Nicky slowly licked her lips. "You taste delicious."

She attached herself to his mouth again and their tongues twisted together as Mike thumbed her erect nipple and gently squeezed the firm breast. Nicky reached between them and grasped the head of his cock through his pants and stroked it

They writhed together for a few minutes, rubbing and squeezing cock, breast and ass, while covering each other's neck and face with wet kisses. The room was getting hot. They both came up for air.

Mike reached behind her neck and released the bow holding the dress in place. Her lightly tanned breasts spilled free and Mike bowed his head and drew a large nipple gently into his mouth. He nibbled at it with his lips causing Nicky to gasp softly. Her hands moved to the back of his head holding him against her breasts.

Mike continued to suck at her nipples switching from one breast to the other, while his hand slid along her warm thigh. He smiled to himself as she spread her knees to give him unobstructed access. He felt her tremble as his fingers traced across her thigh, before grazing across the luxuriant pubic hair.

His hand continued moving up across the prominent pubic mound, moving smoothly over the swelling stomach while his lips sucked and nibbled at her breasts and long dark nipples. Nicky was moaning softly and her breath was coming in short gasps.

Mike softly rubbed her tummy with a circular motion as Nicky stroked her hand along the hard shaft of his cock still within his pants. He could feel the large wet spot from tingling in his balls that meant his cock was about to explode.

Mike stopped his activities and held her tight as he slid his ass forward on the chair and stood up and carried Nicky over to the lounge. He laid her down with a pillow under head and then pushed her dress up until it was bunched under her breasts leaving her tummy exposed.

As she watched he lowered his pants and jocks to the floor. Nicky moaned in delight as she saw his cock bobble free. Mike pulled his shirt off before climbing onto the lounge between her legs. He pushed one leg up to rest on the back of the lounge and let the other drop over the edge, her foot resting on the floor.

Satisfied all was ready he slid his hand under his balls and cupped them before sliding his hand along the shaft to the flaring head. Slowly he coated his fingers in the clear fluid leaking copiously from his cock and smeared it across the head and along the shaft.

Nicky watched in fascination as he spat on his hand and began to slowly jack himself off. She saw his eyes were flicking from her breasts to her dripping pussy and then to her rounded tummy. She licked her lips as his hand moved faster and faster along the shaft, his breath coming in sharp grunts.

It was only a couple of minutes before Mike cried out and thrust his hips forward, aiming his cock at the exposed belly and cum spurted across the void between them. So hard did it explode from his cock, the first stream of cum landed across her right breast and the bunched up dress.

Mike adjusted his aim slightly as the second rope of hot cum sizzled from his cock and laced across her stomach. Spurt after spurt of cum criss-crossed her swelling tummy until only a few weak dribbles fell onto her waiting pussy.

As he squeezed the last few drops from his softening cock, Mike watched his cum trickle off the mound of her belly pooling against her dress and in the mat of pubic hair.

"I think I've made a mess," said Mike apologetically.

"Stuff the mess," declared Nicky, "that was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"Yeah. Well sit up and swing your legs around this way so I can taste that juicy pussy."

"Wait a minute. Lets move into the den. Andy fucked his slut girlfriend over his desk last week and now its my turn."

"Great,' said Mike helping her up. Nicky shrugged the dress down over her hips and Mike followed her naked ass into the den. Mike saw she had the desk cleared and a small cushion in place in preparation for the main event.

Nicky reversed her ass on the desk and lay down. Mike sat in the big executive style chair and rolled it forward positioning himself between her legs. He examined the hairy thatch that covered her cunt, tangled and matted with his cum.

He poked a finger through the thick growth, probing for her dripping slit until her was able to part the fleshy folds and slid his finger into the slippery crevice. Her hips undulated beneath his hand forcing her pussy onto his finger. He slid his finger up and down the slit a few times and then parted the folds clearing the pubic hair out of the way.

He pushed his face into her crotch, flicking his tongue into the pink opening, tasting her sweet juices for the first time. Nicky tasted different from Rachel he decided, not better or worse, just different.

His darting tongue returned and he pushed as far as he could into the tiny canal, slurping up the tasty nectar. Nicky moaned loudly and grabbed his head with both hands as if he might try to escape. With his fingers holding her pussy open he lapped his tongue up to her clit and began to lick at it, flicking it back and forth.

Nicky thought she would explode. Andy refused to eat her pussy, although he insisted on blowjobs before she became pregnant, and it had been a long time since she had felt the thrill of a mouth on her clit.

Mike nibbled at her clit with his lips and then pushed his tongue between the fleshy labia, raking it firmly back and forth. Her juices were dripping from his chin as he maneuvered his tongue deep into her cunt again.

As he sucked at her clit he dragged a finger across her ass hole, making he twitch at the touch. A steady stream of fluid was running along the crack of her ass and he slid his finger back and forth in the sticky juice, making the opening slick. He increased the pressure as he slid his finger back and forth and each time it passed over it would momentarily force open the puckering hole.

Each time her hips would flex and Nicky would let out a loud moan. With his lips nibbling her clit, Mike pushed the tip of his finger into the tiny hole. It went in easily. He pushed harder, and it slipped in up to the first knuckle.

"Ohhh, fuck," cried Nicky as her hips thrust up and her ass clenched. She quickly relaxed as Mike gently worked the tip of his finger in and out of her ass, all the while attacking her cunt with his mouth and tongue. Nicky could feel her climax building rapidly and she closed her eyes and licked her lips as she focused her concentration on her fast approaching orgasm.

Nicky gasped in dismay as the delicious sensations radiating from her ass and pussy receded. Her eyes flew open and she saw Mike stand up between her legs, his chin glistening with her juices. She wriggled her ass towards the edge of the desk as he raised her legs to rest against his shoulders. Her well-rounded belly meant she could not see Mike's cock, but she soon felt the bulbous head nudge against her cunt.

Mike rested the tip of his cock at the entrance to the small pink canal. Nicky looked to be a snug fit for his cock and he was proved right as he eased the head into her waiting cunt. The combination of her own juices and his spit had worked though and his cock slipped in comfortably as her cunt stretched to accommodate the hard shaft.

"Oh yeah Mike," she grunted. "Fill me up with that big cock. You're much bigger than Kirk. I can feel you stretching me. Oh yeah. Stick it all the way in. Go on," she demanded.

Mike thrust his hips forward heavily and felt the head of his cock bang against her cervix. He quickly pulled back and just as quickly thrust his cock full depth into her as Nicky moaned loudly and tried to push her hips up to meet him.

"Fuck me Mike. Make me cum. Make me cum."

His cock held snugly by her tight cunt, Mike began to saw his cock quickly in and out, lifting her ass of the desk with each forward thrust. Her tits bounced back and forth in time with every thrust.

A glance at the rounded belly covered in dried cum reminded him she was pregnant and he slowed his stroke to a deep, steady but gentler thrust. He reached a hand between them and found her clit with his thumb and began to massage it with a gentle circular action.

"Fuck, yes," screamed Nicky, heaving her hips up to meet his plunging cock. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

Wailing like a banshee, Nicky was over whelmed by an explosive orgasm that racked her body from head to toe. With his cock deep in her cunt, Mike fought to hold her legs as her body thrashed from side to side, his thumb still pressed against her hard clit.

As her orgasm subsided and her body began to relax, Mike started to slowly stroke his cock into her, just gentle half thrusts, as she regained her breath. Mike held her limp legs against his shoulders, and studied her heaving chest as she lay with her eyes closed.

"Mmmmm. That feels good Mike," she murmured. "Don't stop until you fill my pussy with cum."

Nicky's eyes flew wide open as Mike pulled away. He took her hands and sat her up. Holding her head in his hands he pulled her mouth to his and kissed her hotly.

"Why don't you ride on top for a while," he suggested.

"As long as we do it on the desk," agreed Nicky.

Mike helped her to move to one side of the desk and clambered up and rolled onto his back in the middle of the large desk. The leather inlay stuck to his back and ass, but it was a small price to pay for such a hot fuck.