Mike's First Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carefully, Nicky swung her legs over Mike and positioned her gaping pussy over his glistening blood red cock. Mike grabbed hold of both breasts and used them to pull her gently to him. They kissed again as he massaged both breasts pulling on the big hard nipples.

He pulled her closer and took a nipple into his mouth, holding it hard with his lips and flicking it with his tongue. He swapped to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment. He could fell her rounded belly pressing against his muscular stomach and his cock throbbed.

He felt her ass wriggling back and forth as her pussy searched for his cock. It bumped against her tiny ass hole and she jumped forward a little, before lifting her hips and sliding back, feeling his cock nestle into the folds of her cunt. Nicky sat up as she lowered her cunt on the full length of the hard shaft until it hit bottom.

Mike took hold of her hips and helped her lift her ass as she began to ride his slippery pole. Nicky closed her eyes a she quickly established a steady rhythm. Mike slid one hand up to fondle a hanging breast and squeeze at her nipple. Her mouth hung open and Mike could see she was completely lost in the moment she rode his cock.

He pulled her forward as close as he could and began to thrust his hips upward driving his cock to meet her pussy. Soon Nicky was still as Mike took over slamming his cock into her with long, quick strokes, so that his balls began to twitch.

He lifted his head to latch onto a nipple and sucked it hard as his thighs slapped against her ass with each stroke. He felt his balls spasm and his cum, filled with microscopic baby makers, surged futilely into her cunt until it filled to overflowing and dribbled back down over his balls.

They lay together for a couple of minutes, tired from their efforts, Mike's soft cock still nestled inside her. Nicky was pleased with today's events. It had solved a problem for both her and Rachel and Mike seemed more than happy with the way things had turned out.

Nicky sat up and lifted herself off of Mike. She could feel his cum slide from her pussy and drip down her thighs and onto the desk. She looked with satisfaction at the splashes of cum that stained the desk. Tit for tat was a rule she lived by.

Sliding off the desk she leant over Mike and gave him a kiss. "Thanks. I hope we can have a few more sessions like that."

"Nicky, you are one hot lady. I would love to do this again," declared Mike.

"Come on," she said taking his hand, "before you go, I want you to fuck me in the shower."

The next week was very busy for Mike. The day after his tryst with Nicky he had completed a repeat performance with Rachel, although he had fucked her on the sturdy kitchen table instead of the small desk in Tim's den.

He had met with Nicky three times since then, repeating his exploits with Rachel the following day. He was pleased with events so far, except Nicky would not let him fuck her ass. Therefore he had not been able to fuck Rachel's ass either under the current rules of engagement.

During the past week, Mike had come to realize that Rachel was right. Fucking the two sisters was damn good fun, but there were other women he wanted to plunge his cock into, so he had decide it was time to find other young ladies to satisfy his ever growing lust. Alexis Morrison, who had frustrated his carnal desires for so long was to be his first target. Mike's cock would be the first to invade her virgin cunt.