Mike's New Job Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'If you don't do as I tell you, Mike Crane,' she said softly, almost as a whisper, 'then your precious little fiancée will be receiving a wonderful wedding present; namely, every one of the clients you've sexually harassed will be in attendance. Won't that be fun, to have them jump up when the vicar says "Are there any objections?" Think about it, Mike. You can earn more money in a week here then you earned at Clarke & Bros in a year! All you have to do is be a good boy and give the clients what they want.'

Mike was exhausted. For some reason he felt slightly sluggish, like his brain wasn't working as properly as it usually did. Inexplicably, amazingly, he heard himself croak, 'Okay.'

Anglee stood up, that smirk of a grin back on her features, an almost hungry look in her eyes as she gazed at her newest employee.

'I'm going to have fun with you, Mike Crane,' she said quietly. 'I can tell.'

12