Mike's Welcome Home

Story Info
Michael gets a very nice welcome back!
1.5k words
4.07
59.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story number one in the Michael, FTM series

Mike's Welcome Home

Mike was a happy camper. He was on his way to see his newest girl, Lisa. His work had taken him out of town for a couple of weeks and he was really horny. He was an average guy with average looks and a fairly average body but somehow he never lacked for female companionship. He was not sure why but he was not one to look a gift horse in the mouth. Picturing Lisa's soft brown body with her lush tits and round ass, he ran a hand thru his short dark hair and then over his face, making sure his skin was still smooth from his earlier shave. Everything felt okay and he smiled to himself as he pulled into the driveway and parked the car next to the porch. He adjusted his cock, making sure the harness was tight. Then he got out and headed for the front door.

Lisa was waiting on the couch, wearing only a thin t-shirt and a pair of panties. She had been sitting there for only 10 minutes but it felt like forever. She was hoping that Mike was packing. Her pussy was already wet with anticipation. Suddenly she heard his car in the driveway and her heart jumped. She stood and moved to the door, waiting for the knock. She grabbed the knob and yanked the door open at the first tap. He grinned at her, taking in her sexy outfit, her beautiful dark eyes and full lips.

"Happy to see me?" he asked, pushing the door open and stepping inside. He noted that all the curtains were closed. Good.

"You know I am!" she breathed as she leaned in to kiss him lightly at first and then deeper as he pulled her tight, running his hands down to squeeze her ass. She could feel the bulge in his pants pressing against her and she smiled. She ground her pelvis against him as he grabbed her long dark hair and held her head, kissing his way down her neck. She moaned with pleasure and he could feel her body shiver. He pushed her away and bent down, sucking a nipple into his mouth right thru the cloth. He nibbled and squeezed her round tits thru her shirt as she held onto his strong shoulders. She reached down with one hand and rubbed his crotch, feeling the hard cock underneath. He stood up and pushed her toward the couch. Before she could sit down he slid his hand between her thighs and stroked her pussy thru the panties.

"Damn, I missed that!" he smiled.

He looked into her eyes and kissed her again then pushed her down so she sat in front of him, her face at his crotch. His eyes smoldered with desire; she knew what he wanted. He stroked her head as she slowly unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock free of his underwear. She pulled on it and then pushed it back so he could feel it. She stroked it a few times and then took it into her mouth. He moaned as he watched her lips slide down the shaft. She pulled back and ran her tongue around it, looking up at him as she teased the tip, taking it all the way into her throat. He tried to keep still as she sucked him, her mouth finding a rhythm, in and out. She pushed his jeans down and grabbed his ass cheeks, squeezing them as she sucked his cock. He growled and grabbed her head, thrusting himself forward. Lisa knew this might happen and she was ready for him. She let the cockhead slide into her throat and back out again.

"Damn girl! Suck me!" he cried as his hips moved back and forth, thrusting his cock into her warm mouth. She swallowed every inch, massaging his ass and rubbing his thighs.

"That's right! Take it all!" He moaned as he fucked her face with his dick, watching her lips slide along the shaft, taking it all the way in again. Suddenly she pulled free and turned around on the couch, presenting her ass to him. He pulled down her panties, grabbed her hips and pulled her toward him. He reached down and slid a finger into her pussy, making sure she was good and wet. Then he positioned himself and thrust his cock into her burning flesh.

"Oh yes!" she screamed as he thrust as deep as he could get, holding her hips so she couldn't pull away. Lisa pushed back as he slid out then rammed his dick home again. He knew what she wanted and he began to increase his tempo until he was fucking her good and hard, his body slapping against her ass. Mike grabbed her braids with one hand, pulling just hard enough that she had to arch her back, making her groan and shove back at him again.

"Uh, Uh! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" She moaned. He rammed his dick in harder and faster, making her whole body quake. He gave her everything he had until she finally begged him to stop.

"That's so good but I can't take anymore!" She groaned. "I guess it has been awhile!" Michael slowed his rhythm and let go of her, letting his dick pop free of her sore pussy. She sagged into the couch, her breath ragged. He gave her a minute as he removed the rest of his clothing. Then he pulled her up.

"Get your ass into the bedroom!" he demanded. "I'm going to make you come!" Lisa did as she was told and lay down on the bed. Mike pulled off the harness and cock, sliding in next to her. He kissed her hard and squeezed her tits, biting gently. He slid his hand under her shirt and played with her nipples. She arched her back to his touch.

"Take off your shirt." He told her. She quickly stripped it off and lay back down, waiting for whatever came next. He kissed and tongued her body, moving over her and sliding down until his tongue reached her pussy. He spread her legs and then fucked his tongue into her molten slit. Her hips came up, pushing her hot wetness into his face. He just tongued her deeper and then began teasing her clit. She was moaning and writhing around now as he tongued her clit hard and fast. Mike slid a finger into her pussy and Lisa cried out with pleasure. He fucked her with two fingers as he kept up the rhythm on her clit. He could feel it swell and knew she was close to coming. He fucked her deep and rubbed inside her hot tunnel, hitting that special spot. His mouth bore down and mashed her clit against her pubic bone as he ate her sweet pussy. Suddenly her pussy walls began to quiver and her clit swelled under his tongue. Lisa cried out and her body stiffened and shivered as she came in his mouth. Her hips rose off the bed and her pussy squeezed him tight with the force of the orgasm. He fucked into her a few more times, licking her slowly before sliding his fingers out of her dripping hole. He slid up the bed next to her and caressed her body.

When Lisa was finally able to slow her breathing she looked over and kissed him. They kissed and hugged for a minute before she pushed him away. Lisa stared into his eyes, waiting. Mike took the hint.

"Get down there! Suck my little dick and eat my pussy!" He demanded. He pushed her head down for emphasis but she did not need coaxing, moving her body down, letting her soft tits mash into his chest and rub across his body. She paused long enough to suck his nipples into her mouth, feeling them swell. Then she moved down and took him into her mouth. She sucked him first and he gasped with the sensation that was still new. Lisa liked the reaction she got and sucked a little harder. Mike groaned and lifted his hips to her mouth. Lisa spread his legs and shoved her tongue deep into Mike's dripping pussy. She loved how wet he got for her! She fucked him with her tongue a few times and then began to lick him. He moaned with pleasure when she ran her tongue all around his pussy, teasing him.

"Oh babe, fuck me!" He groaned, lifting his hips. She slid her fingers into him, being careful not to hurt the tender flesh with her nails. She fucked him slowly as her tongue flicked around the hard little dick. She alternated sucking and licking as she thrust her fingers in and out, going deep. His breathing was coming very fast now. She could feel him swelling and knew he was close.

"Yeah babe, suck that dick." Mike groaned, grabbing her head and fucking her face. Lisa was finding it hard to lick and fuck at the same time! Finally she just let him shove himself into her mouth and fuck himself on her fingers. Mike was afraid he was going to hurt her but he couldn't stop! His hips were moving faster, grinding himself into her face. Suddenly he thrust upwards hard, once then twice, yelling as he came onto her face. She lapped up his juices and then she slid up next to him and watched as he fell asleep.

"Figures. "She said, smiling.