Mikey becomes Melodie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, sweetie -- let's see how good a dancer you are." And all three of them, even my Mistress Suzette, looked at me expectantly.

I stood uncertainly, shaking back my long golden blonde wig, tentatively letting the tip of my tongue touch my lower lip, and carefully moved closer to the couch, very conscious of how slutty I must look to them in my tiny short-shorts, my all sheer nylons, and my wonderful spike heeled platform pumps. Then, less than two feet away, I began to dance, trying to remember the stripper like gyrations that I had watched so often on the Playboy internet site, trying to imitate the way those beautiful girls had danced to tease their viewers.

As I did, I saw Miss Kylie reach over and put her hand on Mr. Zach's groin, rubbing the bulge in his pants as she looked up to watch the intent look on his face as I swayed and squirmed in front of him. Miss Suzette, too, reached over to touch that growing bulge as Mr. Zach's hand kept fondling her leg, sliding up and down her nylon covered thigh almost idly as he watched me.

Then he reached out to me and put his hand on my leg, then slid it up to cup my bottom, squeezing and fondling me as I moved under his hand. Then his other hand reached out for me and was sliding up and down my nylon sheathed leg. His hand was so powerful, the fingers so strong, yet not ungentle, and I absolutely loved knowing that he found me attractive.

I saw that Miss Kylie had unzipped his pants, that she and Miss Suzette were pulling his fly open, and then his massive cock was free, sticking up like a huge column of black flesh from his pants. He pulled one hand back from my leg and cupping the back of Miss Suzette's head pulled her mouth down to him, down to his rock hard dick. She hungrily began to service him, licking, kissing, slurping his cock all over, paying special attention to the sensitive vein on the underside of his massive penis.

"Don't take it in your mouth yet, Suzette," Miss Kylie commanded. "Just kisses and licking for now. I know you want his cock in your mouth you little sissy slut, but you can't have it until I give you permission." And again she giggled, now holding his prick at its base, slowly jerking it up and down to make it as hard as possible.

Dancing there in front of them, Mr. Zach's hands on me, fondling my legs and ass, I couldn't look at anything but his incredibly gargantuan cock. My eyes were wide, my lips open in unsuppressed hunger for that massive penis, and I knew it must be 10" long and at least 3" in diameter -- bigger than I'd ever thought any man's dick could be. And I desperately wanted to have it in me, first in my mouth, then in my cunt/ass. My pussy/bottom almost quivered at the thought of having him on top of me, plunging that gigantic penis into me, deep into my cunt/ass, then having him pull it out and stuff it in my mouth, forcing me to taste the juice of my own cunt/ass on him. And the thought of making him cum with my lipstick covered lips, feeling the eruption of cum as he shot his massive load of sperm down my throat made my little pee-pee quiver and twitch with desire.

Then from somewhere a hot pink fly swatter materialized in Miss Kylie's hand, and she reached out with it to viciously spank my little pee-pee, then my tiny balls which were still sticking out of the front of my tiny short-shorts, sending arcs of pain shooting through my body, then hitting me again and again, punishing, torturing my little pee-pee and tiny balls with her stinging slaps.

But of course I had no choice but to keep dancing, undulating, pirouetting in front of them while Miss Kylie kept viciously spanking my pee-pee with the fly swatter, watching my mistress Suzette kissing and licking Mr. Zach's cock as he fondled my legs and bottom. It was simply wonderful; the dream of a lifetime come true!

Moments later Miss Kylie ordered me to drop down and suck Mr. Zach's huge dick. I thought she'd never get to it; finally I was able to get my dainty feminine hands on his magnificent penis, to worship it, kissing, sucking, licking his massive shaft like a little girl with a lusciously delicious lollypop. As I did, unbeknownst to me Mistress Kylie had taken out her dildo and strapped it on, and then as I knelt there in front of Mr. Zach, complete absorbed in my adoration of his throbbing prick, she pulled down my short-shorts and pantyhose and with no warning placed the tip of her fake cock against my asshole/cunt opening and then mercilessly slammed her huge dildo deep to the hilt into my unprepared pussy/bottom. The feel of that huge plastic penis ramming into me was an exquisite combination of pain and ecstasy, filling me the way I'd always dreamed it would be to have my ass/cunt fucked by a beautiful woman with a dildo, but it was so big that I felt like something inside me might explode from the pain.

But that thought didn't even enter Miss Kylie's mind, and she grabbed my hips, pulling me towards her as she pulled her false dick almost all the way out, then with a thrust of her hips slammed it back inside me, again and again and again. All the while, Mr. Zach was grabbing the back of my head and forcing my mouth down on his cock, the incredible size of his gigantic dick forcing me to stretch my lips as wide open as I could for him, the huge tip of his penis reaching well down my throat. When his dick was its fullest extent into my mouth and throat it reached beyond where the windpipe from my nose joined my throat, completely choking me, leaving me no possible way to breathe. At first I panicked, terrified when I realized that I couldn't breathe even through my nose, but he must have done this many times before, probably to Miss Suzette among others, and he only left me choking for a few seconds, then allowed me to pull back just enough so that I could catch a breath through my nose.

What came next was so delightful, so wonderfully beautiful and sensuous that I felt like I was in heaven. On my knees, sucking Mr. Zach's 10" penis with his wife, Kylie, behind me madly fucking my sweet pussy/bottom, there was suddenly my gorgeous Mistress Suzette beside me, kissing the corner of my lips, my cheeks and even my heavily made up eyes, whispering to me how beautiful, how feminine, how sexy I was, and how much she loved me. She kissed me everywhere, licking and nibbling my neck, making sweet love to me as I was being fucked in my mouth and my pussy/bottom, and then Miss Suzette joined me in kissing and licking Mr. Zach's massive black cock. The feel of our lipstick covered lips meeting on his fantastic cock, feeling this gloriously feminine girly-boy who now owned me joining me in kissing and slurping at his huge penis was indescribably sensual, and I knew that Miss Suzette loved it as much as I did.

Finally as Kylie slammed her huge dildo in and out of my little ass/cunt, making me feel like she was going to split me in half with her gigantic fake cock, Zach grabbed my head, forcing my mouth all the way down on him, and as I started to choke and gag on his hugeness reaching down my throat he exploded his massive load of cum in my mouth. I couldn't believe how much sperm shot out of his huge prick into my throat, filling it with far more cum than I could swallow, forcing the cum down inside me like it was coming from a pressure hose. Suddenly, as I was gasping, choking on his dick and his cum, I felt the pressure push his cum up into my nasal passages from my throat, and my nose filled with his cum and I felt it dripping out my nostrils. He pulled my head away from him, then forced it back down, up and down on him as he kept shooting more and more cum, so much that some of it burst out of my mouth, leaving gobs of it on my lips, chin and face as I struggled to eat as much of it as I possibly could, wanting to feel it sliding down my throat and filling my tummy.

No sooner had his cock stopped spasming and shooting cum than I felt Miss Kylie pull her dildo out of my ass/cunt, and Mr. Zach's huge hands lifted me and flipped around so my butt was toward him, then turned me over to my back and forced my legs apart. So quickly that I hardly knew what was happening Miss Kylie slid forward and lowered her sopping wet twat over my mouth, commanding, "Lick my cunt you sissy faggot slut!"

By reflex, well trained sissy that I was I began licking her pussy, reaching up for her clit with my lips and tongue, and as I did, I felt the tip of Mr. Zach's still rock hard cock poised against the opening of my ass/cunt. Without an instant's pause he thrust it into me, driving it all the way into me until the full 10' were stuffed deep inside in my bottom, and my scream of half-pain, half-delight was smothered by Miss Kylie's hot, went twat covering my face. Mr. Zach kept fucking me like a pile driver while Kylie bounced up and down on my face, wiggling, gyrating her cunt over my mouth as she and I both strove to bring her to climax. Adding to my mixed pleasure and pain, Miss Suzette tortured my little pee-pee with tugs and jerks of the ribbon cock leash and sharp slaps of her dainty hands, keeping my little dick bouncing around in delight. Finally I felt Kylie's body shudder and climax to my licking and slurping her twat, and Suzette's jerking, slapping and punishing brought my little penis right to the verge of squirting its tiny drops of cum as Zach again came, this time with his cock buried deep inside my ass/cunt.

Finally, after Miss Kylie and Mr. Zach were both utterly satiated, Miss Suzette lay down between my legs and began to again make soft, gentle and tender love to me. She kissed my lips and all over my cheeks, nose, eyes, ears and neck, constantly whispering how happy she was to have me as her toy and her lover, how much she loved me and wanted to be with me forever. I was overcome with love and desire for her, and whisperingly begged her to please fuck me, to please make me her little girl again. Smiling softly, she reached down between my legs and slid the tip of her massive erect penis into my ass, which was completely lubricated by the huge load of cum that Mr. Zach had just shot into me, and slowly, lovingly fucked my little pussy/bottom as tenderly as if I were a young girl just losing her virginity. Finally, as she whispered sweet nothings into my ears, our lipstick covered lips touching softly, our lipstick blending and sliding smoothly against one another, she asked me if I were ready to come with her.

"Yes, yes, mistress...please! Please make me cum," I begged her. Smiling down adoringly at me she thrust herself further inside me, wiggling her hips from side to side, kissing me again and thrusting her delightful tongue into my mouth. Entwining our tongues we joined in ecstasy as the feeling of her wonderful penis reaching into the very deepest part of my body and then exploding into a warm burst of her cum into my pussy/bottom brought me to an unforgettable climax. Miss Suzette and I came together in a simultaneous orgasm as her cock squirted sperm up into my pussy/bottom while my tiny pee-pee squirted my own cum into my rubber, a fantastic climax to an incredibly wonderful night, a night that I hoped would be just one of many more that my new owner and I would share.

As our mutual shivering, whole-body wracking ecstasy slowly ebbed away, she never stopped kissing my lipstick covered lips, my rouge covered cheeks, my eye shadow covered eyelids and my mascara coated lashes. Holding me closely, gazing deeply into my eyes, her soft gentle kisses showed how much she loved having me under her, having her huge still hard cock buried deep inside my pussy/bottom, and knowing that I was hers for all eternity.

12