Mikey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,754 Followers

"Well Tonya used to game with us and then she had a pool party after graduation. But I was kinda left out, you know. I mean everyone was hooked up or dating someone or you know, sitting in their little gangs. Mrs. Brubaker was there and she asked me to help her in the kitchen. But then she led me into the basement laundry room and kissed me. I was shocked. She said wanted me and we kinda fooled around a bit. I mean I played with her tits and she rubbed my crotch. Her tits were saggy and small, but she had enormous nipples! Then she got my dick out of my trunks and bent over. I tried to stick it in but, like I said, I messed it up. I couldn't find her hole quick enough and was so excited that when she reached back and grabbed it and stuck it in... well I came before I could get in very far. She was upset and left me there."

"Damn, was she drunk or just stupid?"

"A little of both, I think. But I cleaned myself off and mopped up my cum from the floor with one of her blouses. It was really, really stained."

Katie laughed. "Oh man, justice served."

I change the subject, "Katie, how do you know about Mom's toys and, uh, preferences?"

"Well after I told her about losing my virginity and him dumping me, Mom and I talked about sex. In real detail. She was trying to explain positions and methods and stuff but was having difficulty, so she got out this dildo. It looked just like a real cock with balls and a suction cup so you can use it in the shower, anyway she used it to try to demonstrate. Well I couldn't believe that something that big could fit inside of me, well anyone that is. So she swore me to secrecy, stripped off her pants and panties, and demonstrated sex positions using the dildo."

"No shit? Oh my god!"

"Yeah, I know! I was thrilled that she was teaching me like a peer, treating me like a woman. We did a few of these lessons and then she gave me my own dildo. It was just like hers but a little smaller. She told me to use it in the shower and I had my first solo orgasm, which was actually only my second orgasm ever. She said I should use it to take the edge off when I felt the need, instead of having risky sex. Anyways she told me about all kinds of preferences and foreplay kinda stuff. I saw her eyes light up and she'd get real animated and excited when talking about some stuff. Shit, she was never embarrassed or hesitant. She said I could ask her anything so I did. I asked her to tell me about the guys she'd fucked and she told me a lot of really intimate, super detailed stuff."

"Did you guys ever do it together?"

"What? Masturbate at the same time? Oh no. I wouldn't even masturbate in front of her. That would've been weird right then. Of course now I kinda wish we had...

It was quiet for a moment and Katie sipped on her drink. Eventually she summoned her courage, killed her drink and turned to me.

"Mikey, I have a proposition for you. I want you to hear me out, okay?"

"Sure."

"You don't want a repeat of that embarrassing attempt and I really, badly need a good fucking. If you want to that is..."

"Wait, you want to fuck me?"

"Yeah."

"But that's..."

"Incest, yeah. I don't care. Look, I'm safe. I have an IUD and I really need to get fucked. And I trust you, I know you'll keep it a secret and you won't hurt me."

"But if all you need is an orgasm, why not use the dildo?"

"I don't want a dildo Mike, I want a cock. A real, live cock attached to a real, live, warm lover. I want to share the experience with someone, not a fantasy in the dark. I want to feel loved and needed, not used. Oh please Mike? Do this for me?"

My head was spinning. Damn! My sister was asking, no begging me to fuck her. This was crazy! But I would finally get to see and experience her titties. I glanced at the clock. It was just seven thirty eight. Jo would be home around ten to ten thirty. But what about Mom?

"What if Mom comes home?" I asked.

"She called while I was on the phone with Pat. She left a voicemail that she was staying overnight to help out. It seems the critical care unit is maxed out. They asked some of the surgical team to stay."

"Okay, if we do this, if I agree to this... I want more than just a quickie. I want to know what it's like to really make love to a woman. A real, live, soft, curvy, sexy woman."

"Wow, okay, that's sweet but we may not have that much time..."

"Then we do it another time, and as many times as it takes."

"Hey..."

"Look, it was your idea. Besides, you'll get to choose when you want to and how often. Do we have a deal?"

"Deal!"

We sat there grinning for a moment.

"Okay, what now?" I asked.

Katie laughed. "Well why don't you kiss me?"

I made a face "Kiss you? That would be like kissing my sister!"

She laughed some more. Standing I slipped my arms around her and held her close. Tilting my head I kissed her. It was really nice. She felt so good in my arms. Her full, curvy figure was a hell of a lot more pleasing than my previous girlfriends.

Eventually Katie broke the kisses and backed away. She tugged her sweater dress off over her head and dropped it on the floor. Katie stood there in her black leggings, boots and bra. Sitting on my bed then she unzipped and removed her boots, then stood and turned her back to me. Looking over her shoulder, she started pulling her leggings down over her ass. Bending over she continued until she could slip them off. She wore no panties. She kept glancing over her shoulder at me and grinning, sometimes biting her lip. Damn this was great! She reached back and unhooked her bra and tossed it aside, then slowly turned to face me.

"Wow!" I said. "You look incredible!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, really. You're beautiful Katie. I mean I never thought I'd ever get to see you naked and I had no idea what to expect, but you do look great. You are very, very sexy."

"Aw, that's so sweet Mikey."

"It's the truth. God Katie, you have no idea how many nights I jerked off dreaming of your tits."

"Oh my god, really?"

"Yeah, really. Damn they look nice. Hell, better than I imagined."

They were beautiful. At a 44DDD they were heavy, round and full. Since she was still young, they were not so droopy,and though heavy seemed quite firm. Her light pink areola were round and maybe three inches across. Her nipples were remarkably large and erect; together they sat just below level and pointed slightly outside of midline. Her waist was thick and she had a bit of a tummy, though not so much as to be a paunch. Her hips were broad and full, balancing her large figure nicely. Her ass was round and full and very firm. I saw that she indeed had a tattoo on her right thigh. It started halfway between her knee and hip and consisted of a chinese dragon wrapping around her leg twice and leaving its head on her hip. The vibrant colors of green, blue, gold and orange were perfectly done. It was a beautiful piece of art.

Katie smiled. I guess she could see how thrilled I was just to see and appreciate her body. She swayed slowly, as if dancing to music in her mind. I sat and stared at this vision of loveliness. Despite her size, Katie was very supple, limber and fit. Her legs were full, shapely and well toned. Her skin was blemish free and her long dark hair was pulled back into a ponytail and decorated with an ornate filigree silver clasp. She wore a silver necklace that bore a single electric blue pendant that, like her eyes, sparkled.

Her dance took her across my room until she backed up against my bathroom door.

"Your turn." she said. "Take of your clothes. Let me see you."

I kicked off my shoes and stood. I pulled off my shirt and tossed it aside then dropped my jeans and shorts all in the same motion. Freed from confinement, my cock swelled to full erection with a series of twitches that made Katie giggle.

"Damn Mikey! You're hung!" she said as she moved to me.

Stealing my chair she turned to face me and took my cock in her hand. Kissing my head she stroked my near seven inches of shaft. She squeezed me tightly and then her tongue flicked across the bottom of my glans. I moaned and felt my legs quiver. Katie sucked it for a minute and then she started running her tongue in circles all around the knob.

"Oh shit!" I cried out and a moment later my first spurt shot into her open mouth. Katie kept her mouth open, her tongue out and stroked my cock as spurt after spurt filled her mouth. Some missed and landed on her face. My last dribbles fell onto her tits. Finally, when I was drained, she swallowed then smacked her lips.

"Delicious." She said and used her fingers to get the cum from her cheeks, chin, and tits.

I will never forget that moment, that sight, that feeling.

Being so damn young, horny, and inexperienced, I didn't loose my erection after climaxing, much to Katie's amusement. She toyed with my cock some more then took it into her mouth and began sucking. Now I had no idea just how awesome a blow job could be but Katie sure made a believer out of me. She alternately bobbed her head up and down, taking all of me as she cupped my balls then would suck incredibly hard on just the end while stroking my shaft. But as much as I liked it, it was not what Katie wanted. She stood and walked over to my bed and lay down, spreading her legs. Her ass just barely on the bed.

"Have you ever eaten pussy Mikey?"

"No."

"Well, now's you chance. Come eat me."

I knelt before her and gazed at her womanhood. She was indeed very well groomed. Her bush was an inverted triangle of dark brown curls, incredibly thick and dense. The margins were perfectly straight and clean. The hair ended just above her cleft, right where her thick, full labia began. Everything else was smooth and bare. And there, just to the left of her bush was her other tattoo. A gray tabby kitten, about three to four inches long, crouched as if stalking something hiding in her hair.

I had to smile. "Let me guess, you have a mouse tattooed under your bush..."

"Yup" Katie said giggling. "You can only see it when I trim it short or shave. Now are you going to eat me or not?"

I kissed her all over her labia and breathed deeply of her scent. Then using my fingers I spread her open to work on her inner lips. She was nice and wet and as I licked her fluid I marveled at the taste.

"Oh god you're delicious!"

Gently I spread her lips to gaze at her bright pink vagina and marveled at its wetness. Above it was her clit. A pink button of remarkable size protruding from its hood. Although I had never eaten pussy before, I knew it would be sensitive and delicate. (hey I read a lot.) I kissed it lightly and Katie moaned. I looked back at her vagina. Moisture glistened and slowly flowed out. My tongue collected it and I settled into a rhythm. I licked her pussy from the bottom up to the top and each time flicked her clit lightly. In a few minutes Katie was moaning nonstop, and with each passing minute she grew louder and louder. I have no idea how much time passed, I was seriously enjoying this. I decided right then and there that cunnilingus was something I had to excell at. I focused on pleasing Katie but truthfully, I couldn't get enough of her scent and taste.

"Okay Mikey, listen. Take your right hand, and slide your first two fingers slowly into me. Don't push all the way in, it's in and out a little until they're wet enough."

Doing as she said I was thrilled that I was actually fingering a real pussy and blown away that it was my sister.

"Mmmmhhhmmmm, that's good..." she moaned.

After a few minutes I leaned forward and started kissing her labia and clit.

"Yesss... That's it... Ohhh. Faster... Yes, faster... That's it! Yes! Ohhh... Oh god! Suck it! Suck my clit! Suck it!"

I pressed my mouth against her labia and sucked her clit between my lips then started flicking it with my tongue. Katie started thrashing and bucking.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god! I'm cumming! I'm cuuummmminnnggg! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhhh!"

Slowly she faded and relaxed as I tapered off. Her chest was heaving as she fought to catch her breath. I loved watching her huge tits rise and fall. After slowly pulling my fingers from her pussy I sat and marveled at the wetness that covered them. I brought them to my mouth and sucked them clean. Glancing up I saw that Katie was watching.

"Fuck me Mike." she said. "Give me your cock. Fuck me with that beautiful hard cock in my trembling pussy. Do it! Hurry! I need you!"

I stood and Katie scrambled back into my bed. As I knelt between her legs, she grasped my cock and guided me into her soaking wet pussy. She gasped as I slid in and threw her head back.

"Gahhh! You're huge! Oh fuck that feels so good!"

Katie was so wet that I had buried my entire length inside her in one slow push.

"Oh my god." I moaned. "That feels awesome."

Slowly I started stroking in and out. Katie's hands rubbed my back and hips.

"Oh Mikey, you feel so good, so damn good. This is what I need..."

Katie's breasts were mesmerizing. I watched as they slowly bounced and jiggled as we fucked. She started playing with them, caressing, squeezing and even pinching her nipples. She lifted them and I dropped my face to kiss them. I couldn't get enough of those big soft pillows of warm flesh. I sucked on them and Katie had to admonish me when I sucked too hard.

"God Katie, this is wonderful. I never dreamed it would feel this good just to be inside a woman. I just wanna fuck you forever, I don't wanna stop."

"You feel great Mikey. Your cock feel so right, you fit so perfectly. Damn, I can't believe I'm fucking you. And it feels so good. I love it! I do, I love it, I love it, I love it! Fuck me good Mikey. Fuck me faster, fuck me harder. Pound my pussy! Come on, fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeee!

I did as she asked and started pounding her pussy, stroking faster and faster. Katie was moaning and her tits were bouncing higher and faster. It was too much and I knew I was close to cumming again. Katie sensed it too.

"That's it Mikey, fuck me. Yes!"

"I'm cumming..."

"Yes! Give it to me! Yes!"

And I grunted and groaned as I came deep inside of her. Katie moaned as well. My load was pretty big and it felt awesome to cum inside of her. I slowly pulled out and marveled at the sight of her gleaming wet pussy with a stream of my white cum oozing out.

"Oh yeah." she said. "That feels great... So you like what you see?"

"Yeah, you have a beautiful pussy, and it's kinda weird but, I'm kinda turned on that I can see my cum kinda trickling out."

"Well watch this." Katie said and moment later her pussy started to move, puckering and pushing and suddenly my cum started flowing out. Great gobs ran down her ass and pooled on my bedspread. Hell I didn't care, I was mesmerized by the sight.

"That's so wild!" I exclaimed. "I didn't know you could do that."

"Well, not all of it, some will stay, some will slowly leak but if I sat up or stood, gravity would help."

She got up and looked at the puddle. "Damn, Mikey, that's a lotta cum! Do you always cum so much?"

"Well, yeah, I seem to shoot about that much." I answered. "Is that a lot?"

"Shit Mikey, it's more than I've ever gotten before. I thought your first load seemed big but couldn't tell."

"Do you really like cum?"

"Well some girls do and some don't. Most just act like it to either please or motivate their man. Hell, Mom admitted to me that she loves it, so I guess I get it from her. So yeah, I do like a good tasting mouthful, and you are tasty today. See your taste changes just like mine will."

"So does this mean you'll want to get a mouthful from time to time?"

Katie grinned. "Oh, maybe..." She said as she stroked my cock.

"So, how'd I do?"

"Pretty good, but there is room for improvement."

"Well then I guess we'll have to keep practicing!" I answered. Katie laughed.

"Oh I am not finished with you yet! Here throw a towel over that puddle."

Katie first gave me more oral until I was hard again, then got back on the bed on her hands and knees. Her big titties hanging and swaying as she moved. I started to come up behind her but she stopped me.

"Wait a second. Get down close and spread my pussy open. There, now see where my vag is? It's higher than you might think. Now give your sister that sweet cock."

I found her vag and pushed forward. My cock slid into her wet pussy easily and we started fucking. I loved this, it allowed me to caress her wide, firm ass and her smooth back. I missed being able to play with her big titties but this was awesome because of the pressure on the top of my cock as I stroked. I pulled out a little too far a couple of times but got the hang of it and soon our bodies were slapping together noisily. Katie was groaning and her pussy was so wet that it was splattering everywhere and running down our legs. I held on to her hips and drove my cock in and out wondering how much she could take. She reached between her legs and I felt her fingertips on my wet shaft. Then she started masturbating. I tried to keep my rhythm steady and soon she started moaning loudly. Then she cried out.

"Gahhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhh! Yes! Yes! YES!! AAAHHHHH! Ahhhhhh, ahhh, ahhh..."

I could feel her pussy rippling, spasming, and squeezing my cock! God it was the most incredible thing ever! I shoved it in as far as I could and just held it there as she came. I was out of breath and we were both covered in sweat. Katie was moaning softly and slowly slid forward off of me and slumped face first onto my pillows. I half turned and sat.

That was when I saw Jo.

S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,754 Followers
12